IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

Owell believe whatever your wish , I don't have time for games

Peace be unto you Al Saadiqeen21.

Should I use a translation of the Quran with 50,000 errors in it, and then claim that I can explain Islamic beliefs? No, I should not! I would be quite rightly advised to find a more accurate translation. I wish for you to understand, not to play.

This is not a game.

Edited by Lachi - 23 March 2014 at 3:24pm
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2014 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Owell believe whatever your wish , I don't have time for games

Peace be unto you Al Saadiqeen21.

Should I use a translation of the Quran with 50,000 errors in it, and then claim that I can explain Islamic beliefs? No, I should not! I would be quite rightly advised to find a more accurate translation. I wish for you to understand, not to play.

This is not a game.
As Salaamu Alaykum Lachi
I have read a few of your post , Personally I see them as a joke , With all your silly question that have nothing to do with the post . I care less what your believe , Or what you think you know . I'm not here to convert anyone here to my way of seeing things . So your wasteing your time . I know what I know keyword know not believe big diffrent .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Br. Zainool,

Which name do muslims choose?  What makes that choice correct?
If it is Isa... that is the arabic form, and the One it refers to was not an arab.
Is it wrong to use the arab name?  How would Jesus have been called among His disciples?  It would not have been Isa.

What about hebrew YHWH, vs. Allah?  Are these the same?  Does it matter which way you say it?

Shukran and salaam,
Caringheart

Peace unto you!

Caringheart, this is not about Muslims; this is about Christians, by which name they would save by?

<> Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12

You see Caringheart, that verse is for Christians!

WHICH NAME, JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE?

Greetings Br. Zainool,

If it is Isa... that is the arabic form, and the One it refers to was not an arab.
Is it wrong to use the arab name?  How would Jesus have been called among His disciples?  It would not have been Isa.

What about hebrew YHWH, vs. Allah?  Are these the same?  Does it matter which way you say it?

Shukran and salaam,
Caringheart

AGAIN:
<>

The video that you have posted there mentioned the name as "Ye-shou", pronounce as "E- Shou" because of the Aramaic's letter Sheen for (sh). In Arabic it spell with a Seen (sa). In Hebrew it is the same, for example the word Shalom mean peace and in Arabic Salaam mean peace (Sh and Sa. (E- Shou and Isa).

This is an explanation a Christian reply to me how they arrived with the Greek name of the Messiah (S) on a discussion forum on the Internet:

A word or a name in Hebrew which begins with a YODE (Hebrew Y) would have to be transliterated into Greek using an IOTA (Greek I) and would likely be followed by an ETA (Greek E) or an OMIKRON (Greek O), depending on the phonics of the original word. Since there is no letter in Greek equivalent to the Hebrew YODE (Y) the Greek IOTA [(I) followed by another vowel to mimick the required sound) is the next best thing. Transliteration is a mimicking or "best rendering" type of work, not an exacting science. A word or a name in Greek which begins with an IOTA (I) would then be transliterated into English using the letter I. In such cases the I would sound like a Y and if we knew for certain the origins of the first word from which the Greek transliteration was conducted (in this case being a Hebrew word that starts with a YODE (Y) we would be justified in bypassing the I altogether and using the Y instead, that�s where Iesous is coming from and from the Jews.

You see when they established hard proof what happen? Know the �fact�:  They original Greek word of God is Ihsou then transliterated to Iesous�. To get the original pronunciation we have to transliterate!! (Not translate!!!) it from the original back into Hebrew: Greek is �Ihsou�, if transliterate back to Hebrew all we have to do is change the �I� to �Y�: Ihsouor �Iesou to �Ye-sou� same pronunciation in Arabic Isa!�. It didn�t pronounce �Yesh-ua�, it pronounce Ye-shou as in "E",

What is more important, that name did not come from God's name YHWH. Let me fill you in on this one. When the Romans decided to transliterate the Greek's name Ihsou to Hebrew, instead of transliterate the name they look for a Hebrew's name that is close to the name Ihsou and the found "Joshua's name" which is Yesh-ua and not God Almighty name YHWH, so the name "Joshua" is not God Almighty name.

<>

7 Now they (disciples) have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEM THE WORDS (original word, not translation!) WHICH THOU GAVEST ME; AND THEY HAVE RECEIVED THEM, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me�

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. HOLY FATHER, KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME (WHICH NAME?) THOSE WHOM THOU HAST GIVEN ME, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I KEPT THEM IN THY NAME (WHICH NAME?): those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled�

14 I HAVE GIVEN THEM THY (ORIGINAL) WORD; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world�

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through THEIR (ORIGINAL) WORD;

26 And I HAVE DECLARED UNTO THEM THY NAME (WHICH NAME), and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. JOHN17: 6-26

And it shall come to pass, that WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. Act. 2:21 (which name?)

TRUTHNOWCOME

Br. zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Greetings Br. Zainool,

Shukran and salaam,
Caringheart

Peace unto you!

Caringheart, this is not about Muslims; this is about Christians, by which name they would save by?

<> Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12

You see Caringheart, that verse is for Christians!

WHICH NAME, JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE?

Greetings Br. Zainool,

As I asked...
Would it matter?
If a muslim calls on the name of Isa at the last day, meaning the same personage as the greek or the Roman would call Jesus... will it matter?
I am not sure, but I prefer the name that His disciples would have used.

Peace to you,
Caringheart

"this is not about Muslims; this is about Christians"

I disagree.  I think it is a matter of importance to all of us. Smile

Edited by Caringheart - 24 March 2014 at 10:11pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2014 at 11:48pm

Greetings Br. Zainool,

As I asked...
Would it matter?
If a muslim calls on the name of Isa at the last day, meaning the same personage as the greek or the Roman would call Jesus... will it matter?
I am not sure, but I prefer the name that His disciples would have used.

Peace to you,
Caringheart

"this is not about Muslims; this is about Christians"

I disagree.  I think it is a matter of importance to all of us. Smile

Peace unto you!

It would matter because when Jesus (S) comes he will not recognize the name (Jesus). We only used the name "Jesus" because people who claimed to follow the Messiah (S) call him with that invented name, so we did so to conveyed the original teaching revealed to the Muhammad (S). What Christians is following is a Greek's Translation with interpolation not the word of God.

We Muslims call in the name of Allah (S) the same name Jesus (S) used when he call on the Creator.

JESUS (S) TELLS CHRISTIANS HOW TO RECOGNIZE GOD�S NAME.

He said:

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� Matthew 6:9  

In others words, when the Kingdom of God would have come Submission to the will of God will be done on earth (Islam) and then you will recognize God�s name because it would be sanctified and respected AMONG THE GENTILES.

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same �my name shall be great among the Gentiles�; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 1:11

That is the fulfillment of the prophet like Moses (S):

�18�And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him

Now, to get the correct pronunciation we have to go back to the language of Jesus (s): The Aramaic Language

http://cal1.cn.huc.edu/aramaic_language.html

Clip: �Among the Dead Sea Scrolls, the remains of the library of a Jewish sect from around the turn of the Era, are many compositions in Aramaic. These new texts also provide the best evidence for Palestinian Aramaic of the sort used by Jesus and his disciples.�

What was the word used for God in Aramaic? Click on this link: http://www.peshitta.org/lexicon/

or go to the �Aramaic Lexicon and Concordance� type it in the search bar then type the word �God�

This is what you will come up with: Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaLaH

(Western) AaLoH

In the book of Revelation 19:4 we find the same pronunciation when praising God Almighty in Heaven:

And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.(Rev.19:4)

The original word there is �a(llhloui�a/� and the transliteration is  �Alleloia� and they give this Definition: �praise ye the Lord, Hallelujah�

Does the word Alleloia� sound like Yeshou or Alloh? It sounds more like Allah. The twenty elders and four beasts fell down (prostrated like Muslims does) saying Praise Allah; and not �praise ye the Lord, Yeshua�; they were worship Elohim (God) saying Alleoia (praise Allah). The word Jesus (S) used for God in Aramaic. They didn�t say, Praise yhwh (Yahweh or Yeshua). Note: The word Alleloia is not a Greek word it is the original pronunciation the used in heaven and it has been retain in the bible in every language.

Allah (S) said:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4: 47)

From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 24 March 2014 at 11:49pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:28pm

As Salaamu Alaykum Lachi

I have read a few of your post , Personally I see them as a joke , With all your silly question that have nothing to do with the post . I care less what your believe , Or what you think you�know . I'm not here to convert anyone here to my way of seeing things . So your wasteing your time . I know what I know keyword know not believe big diffrent .

Respect to you Al Saadiqeen21
I was responding to your post - you mentioned the 50,000 errors in the King James Version. If you now realise you shot yourself in the foot - too bad. I suggested an alternative translation (NIV) that might help. You certainly won't convert anyone with your arguments, but thank you for sharing your opinions.

Edited by Lachi - 25 March 2014 at 1:31pm
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2014 at 11:33pm

As Salaamu Alaykum Lachi

I have read a few of your post , Personally I see them as a joke , With all your silly question that have nothing to do with the post . I care less what your believe , Or what you think you know . I'm not here to convert anyone here to my way of seeing things . So your wasteing your time . I know what I know keyword know not believe big diffrent .

I was responding to your post - you mentioned the 50,000 errors in the King James Version. If you now realise you shot yourself in the foot - too bad. I suggested an alternative translation (NIV) that might help. You certainly won't convert anyone with your arguments, but thank you for sharing your opinions.

Hopefully we're done here , Because it's been a waste of time here , Your so-called Religious Scholar'sss is the cause of your many version of the Bible , that have been written for the many  diffrent school of thought , All cliaming their Bible is above all other Bible , This is why your hear/ read people saying that not what it say in my By-bill , How child-lish is that . By the way I don't deal with opinions only fact'sss .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2014 at 10:06am

As Salaamu Alaykum Lachi

I have read a few of your post , Personally I see them as a joke , With all your silly question that have nothing to do with the post . I care less what your believe , Or what you think you�know . I'm not here to convert anyone here to my way of seeing things . So your wasteing your time . I know what I know keyword know not believe big diffrent .

Hi Lachi,

The Jehovah�s Witnesses in their �AWAKE!� Magazine dated 8 September, 1957, carried this startling headline �50,000 Errors in The Bible?�.

This Christian cult did a study on the Bible and came to this conclusion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic