Print Page | Close Window

It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28114
Printed Date: 29 March 2024 at 4:57am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction
Posted By: iec786
Subject: It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction
Date Posted: 01 March 2014 at 11:43am
Watch the video and let us talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc

Replies:
Posted By: islamispeace
Date Posted: 02 March 2014 at 2:29pm
http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-crucifixion-of-jesus-in-bible-and.html - http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-crucifixion-of-jesus-in-bible-and.html

-------------
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Posted By: Lachi
Date Posted: 03 March 2014 at 2:21pm
�That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-�

I don't think Christians would object to this. Belief in the Resurrection is enough to accept the statement that Jesus was not killed by crucifixion. Those who claimed they killed Jesus are in error because although he seemed to have been crucified and to die, he rose again and still lives.

Date Posted: 04 March 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

�That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:- Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-�

I don't think Christians would object to this. Belief in the Resurrection is enough to accept the statement that Jesus was not killed by crucifixion. Those who claimed they killed Jesus are in error because although he seemed to have been crucified and to die, he rose again and still lives.

Of course they would reject this.  Jesus' alleged death and resurrection are fundamental to Christianity.  The Quran denies both.  It states that Jesus was not killed, which means there was no reason for him to be "resurrected".

-------------
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Date Posted: 04 March 2014 at 5:01pm
It says that they boasted that they had killed Jesus. But they hadn't killed him - because he is resurrected. Allah raised him up - Matthew 28:7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: �He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.� Now I have told you.�

Date Posted: 06 March 2014 at 7:39am

It says that they boasted that they had killed Jesus. But they hadn't killed him - because he is resurrected. Allah raised him up - Matthew 28:7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: �He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.� Now I have told you.�

But again, Christians believe that he was literally crucified and that he literally died. The Quran denies this.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 March 2014 at 11:43pm

Matthew wrote this but he did not see Jesus on the cross all this is a fabrication.

Posted By: Reepicheep
Date Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:58am
iec786 wrote: Matthew wrote this but he did not see Jesus on the cross all this is a fabrication.

Interesting.

Ahmed Deedat says that the biblical account of the crucifixion, as recorded in the bible, is basically correct (i.e., Deedat says that it WAS Jesus who was crucified on the cross, spent three days in a tomb, and who left the tomb and appeared again on the third day). Do you no longer consider yourself to be a student and follower of Deedat, if you now deny that Jesus was crucified on the cross???

Date Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:50pm
John 20:8-9 Then the disciple [he whom Jesus loved] who had reached the tomb first also went in, and he saw and believed� for until then they still hadn�t understood the Scriptures that said Jesus must rise from the dead.

This disciple (identified as the author John) witnessed the crucifixion also.

Date Posted: 13 March 2014 at 8:21pm

John 20:8-9 Then the disciple [he whom Jesus loved] who had reached the tomb first also went in, and he saw and believed� for until then they still hadn�t understood the Scriptures that said Jesus must rise from the dead.

This disciple (identified as the author John) witnessed the crucifixion also.

First of all, "John" did not write the "Gospel of John".  If he did, why does he refer to himself in the third person?  Second, none of the other gospels state that "John" witnessed the crucifixion.  They only state that some of the women had watched it and only from a "distance".  Third, the Gospel of John contradicts the other gospels on the matter of when the angel(s) told Mary Magdalene about Jesus' "resurrection".  As I state in my article:

...the Gospel of John contradicts the other gospels with regard to when the angel(s) informed Mary Magdalene (and/or the other women) about Jesus� resurrection.  The Synoptics all agree that it was during the initial visit that the angel(s) informed the women, but John�s Gospel clearly shows that it was during a second visit:

�Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance.  So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, �They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don�t know where they have put him!�

So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb.  Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first.  He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in.  Then Simon Peter came along behind him and went straight into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, as well as the cloth that had been wrapped around Jesus� head. The cloth was still lying in its place, separate from the linen.  Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed.  (They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.)  Then the disciples went back to where they were staying.

Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus� body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.

They asked her, �Woman, why are you crying?�

�They have taken my Lord away,� she said, �and I don�t know where they have put him.�
 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.� http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-crucifixion-of-jesus-in-bible-and.html#_edn49 - - - Nothing in this passage suggests that Mary Magdalene saw the angel(s) during her initial visit.  Instead, John�s Gospel states that in her first visit, she saw that the stone had been rolled away and immediately went to the disciples and informed them of what had happened.  The disciples went to investigate and examined the tomb while Mary Magdalene waited outside.  It was then that the angels informed her of the resurrection.  The angels were not present or at the very least were not seen by Mary Magdalene during her initial visit.  Hence, the Gospel of John very clearly contradicts the Synoptics.

http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-crucifixion-of-jesus-in-bible-and.html - http://quranandbible.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-crucifixion-of-jesus-in-bible-and.html

-------------

Date Posted: 14 March 2014 at 5:03pm
I was not claiming that the disciple John wrote the Gospel, only that the beloved disciple within the narrative is identified as the author John. But even if I was making this claim, the use of the third person in the narrative does not disprove it. Julius Caesar's 'Gallic Wars' were written by him (before 47 BC), but he continually refers to himself in the third person as 'Caesar'.

Personally I believe it unlikely that the disciple John wrote the Gospel himself, but it is probable that the beloved disciple (whoever you identify that as) was the primary source for the writer of the Gospel of John. This beloved disciple was an eyewitness to the crucifixion and the resurrection.

That the Gospel of John contradicts the Synoptic Gospels in some details is down to the different sources they used. The Synoptic Gospels either rely on the Gospel of Mark, or on a common source used by Mark, and then by Matthew and Luke. Mark's contact with the story of Jesus was primarily through the apostle Peter. Whilst Peter and the beloved disciple/John are portrayed as together a lot of the time, they had different sources themselves for information that happened out of their presence.

Date Posted: 15 March 2014 at 6:23am
Ahmed Deedat says that the biblical account of the crucifixion, as recorded in the bible, is basically correct (i.e., Deedat says that it WAS Jesus who was crucified on the cross, spent three days in a tomb, and who left the tomb and appeared again on the third day).

Go back and listen carefully at what he said do not put words in his mouth.What he did was quote what the corrupted text of the Bible was.

Date Posted: 15 March 2014 at 6:26am
The Bible says at the critical juncture all all all his disciples forsook him and fled.Does all mean all in your language??????

Date Posted: 15 March 2014 at 6:28am
The whole theory of the crucifixion has been fabricated as a hoax par excellence.

Date Posted: 15 March 2014 at 2:49pm

I was not claiming that the disciple John wrote the Gospel, only that the beloved disciple within the narrative is identified as the author John. But even if I was making this claim, the use of the third person in the narrative does not disprove it. Julius Caesar's 'Gallic Wars' were written by him (before 47 BC), but he continually refers to himself in the third person as 'Caesar'.

Personally I believe it unlikely that the disciple John wrote the Gospel himself, but it is probable that the beloved disciple (whoever you identify that as) was the primary source for the writer of the Gospel of John. This beloved disciple was an eyewitness to the crucifixion and the resurrection.

That the Gospel of John contradicts the Synoptic Gospels in some details is down to the different sources they used. The Synoptic Gospels either rely on the Gospel of Mark, or on a common source used by Mark, and then by Matthew and Luke. Mark's contact with the story of Jesus was primarily through the apostle Peter. Whilst Peter and the beloved disciple/John are portrayed as together a lot of the time, they had different sources themselves for information that happened out of their presence.

Julius Caesar's use of the third person was done to give his account an aura of authenticity.  It was a literary device.  What motive did "John" have to write his "Gospel" in the third person?

The so-called "beloved disciple" has been traditionally identified as John.  Even if he was not, not evidence exists that the author of the Gospel used the disciple as a "source". 

The contradictions between the Gospels are of course due to the different sources they used.  That only proves that they were not "inspired".  But if we assume that the Christians are right to believe that the gospels were actually written by the disciples, then the logical question would be why do the different disciples contradict each other?   

-------------

Posted By: Caringheart
Date Posted: 15 March 2014 at 7:18pm
This question was answered once before in this thread;
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28029&KW=helpful&PN=2 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28029&KW=helpful&PN=2
my post of February 25, 2014:
It would be helpful if you could understand and think of these books as...
the testimony of Mark,
the testimony of Matthew,
the testimony of Luke,
the testimony of John,
regardless of who put pen to paper.

Muhammad did not write down the words of the qur'an, and neither did God... it took men to put pen to paper, yet you do not say these words did not come from God or His eyewitness, Muhammad.

How do you explain the many differing recitations of the qur'an when all recitations came from only Muhammad?

asalaam,
Caringheart

-------------
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Date Posted: 16 March 2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

This question was answered once before in this thread; http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28029&KW=helpful&PN=2 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28029&KW=helpful&PN=2 my post of February 25, 2014:
It would be <span ="highlight"="">helpful</span> if you could understand and think of these books as...the testimony of Mark,the testimony of Matthew,the testimony of Luke,the testimony of John,regardless of who put pen to paper.Muhammad
did not write down the words of the qur'an, and neither did God... it
took men to put pen to paper, yet you do not say these words did not
come from God or His eyewitness, Muhammad.
How do you explain the many differing recitations of the qur'an when all recitations came from only Muhammad?asalaam,Caringheart

Hi
Caringheart,

A testimony of any writer must bear his signature,if not it is unreliable evidence and will be thrown out of court in under 10 seconds as fabricated testimonies.

As for the Quraan it was revealed verbally,and it was memorised in the brain,as it is still memorised today in its original form.If you go to any place in the world today you would listen to the quran in Arabic in its original mother tongue.Unlike the Bible,you have different versions,for example the bible you hold in your hand has 66 books.the rheems or doue version of the catholic bible has 72 books which you do not accept as the word of God.You would call it spurious books apocrypha ,lies doubtful,not true.In the Quran you do not have this type of stories.Where ever you go in the world we have one Quran.

How do you explain the many differing recitations of the qur'an when all recitations came from only Muhammad?

In America you have one pronunciation and in India you have a different way of pronunciation of the same word.In the English language if i write

the man slept on the bed.
the man slept on the bd
If you know English you would understand that bd means bed not bod not bad but bed.That is what was regulated the sound of different way of pronunciation.

regards Ismail.       

Posted By: Al Saadiqeen21
Date Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:22am
[QUOTE=iec786]Watch the video and let us talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc%5b/QUOTE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc[/QUOTE ]

I don't really get into Looking at Youtube reading Website  because they're only created for certain School-of Thought's , And they all say something diffrent as if the Creator couldn't makeup his own mind

Easter, Its Origin And Meaning .

Easter, like many other pagan holidays that are Celebrated by Christians , found its origin in the Babylonian Empire ruled by Nimrod . The word ''Babylon'' is derived from the Greek word 'Babel '' , meaning ; confusion , chaos , vanity , and emptiness or nothingness . Babylon was the first major civilization founded by Nimrod and his followers . Today , New York City is the capitol of the New Babylonian Empire , Nimrod 2311- 1941 B.C.E. was the son of Cush , the son of Ham , who was the son of the Apostle Noah , and was regarded by many as a Master Hunter . The Apostle Noah ( 2970 -2020 B.C.E. ) , Ham -Son of Noah ( 2470 - 1934 B.C.E . ) , Cush -Son of Ham ( 2368 -2066 B.C.E. )

The Torah ( 5 Books of The Prophet / Apostle Moses Genesis 10 ; 8-10 [ Revealed 1512 B.C.E. In The Wilderness ] , Where It States , And I Quote , And Cush Begat Nimrod He Began To Be A Mighty One In The Earth . He Was A Mighty Hunter Before The Sustainer ; Wherefore It Is Said , Even As Nimrod The Mighty Hunter Before The Sustainer And The Beginning Of His Kingdom Was Babel , And Erech , And Accad , And Calneh , In The Land Of Shinar  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

In Hebrew , a dialect of Arabic , '' Nimrod '' means '' we will rebel or let us rebel '' from the Hebrew word Marad . In Arabic Nimrod , The same root letters as found in Marad . Nimrod was in complete opposition to the Laws and Commandments of Allah . The system of his opposition was to control the Amorite ( mountain dwellers cursed with leprosy ) so as to have them believe that Nimrod was the Creator and be worshipped as such . ''Nimrod's name is interpreted as ; '' he who made all people rebellious against Allah .

At first , Nimrod giverned his subject with justice and rectitude until Satan ( in the form of Merlin the Magician ) , the unequaled champion in the art of seduction , inspired him ( Nimrod ) with diabolical suggestions of haughtiness and tyranny . It was then that Nimrod overstepped the dignity of a king , and claimed himself to be the partner of Allah and eventually Allah Himself .

Nimrod was so overbearing , it is said that he married his own mother , whose name was Semiramis . Semiramis became the Babylonian ''Queen of Heaven '' , Through the generations , in this idolatrous worship , Nimrod also became the False Messiah , the son of Baal , the Sun God . In his false Babylonian systems , the mother and child ( Semiramis and Nimrod ) became object of worship . The worship of mother and child spread over the world , the names varting in different countries and languages , for example ; in Egypt it was Isis ( mother ) and Horas ( child ) . Even in Greece , China , Japan and Tibet , there is a counterpart of the Madonna , made up long before the birth of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh )

1 . China - ( Shin Moo - Holy Mother ) .
2 . Egypt - ( Isia -Goddess and Horus , child )
3 . Ephesus - ( Dina , Mother of Gods .
4 . Greece ( Aphrodite - Goddess )
5 . Israel ( Ashtaroth , Goddess , and Baal , child ) .
6 . Rome ( Venus , Goddess , and Juputer , child ) .
7 . Scandanavia ( Disa ) .
8 . Ancient Germans ( Hertha ) .
9 . Etruscans ( Nutria ).
10 . Druids ( Virgo - Patitura ).
11 . India ( Indrani ) .
12 . Asia ( Cybele and son Deoius ) .
13 . The Hindu Belief in the Trinity ( which is three gods ) that are supreme over the demi gods such as Vishnu , Brama , Shiva , ( thegod of destruction ) .

It was during the fourth (4th ) and fifth (5th ) centuries that the pagans of Wester Europe were accepting the newly popular Christianity by the hundreds and thousands . They did not hesitate to carry their old customs and traditions along with them , so along came the Trinity , Christmas , Easter and many other pagan practices that people today attribute to the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , Nowadays , the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church is symbolic of Nimrod . Once they became Christians and started to Celebrate this Feast , which comes in the spring , they kept the old name of their spring goddess and the feast became know as Easter .

The word Easter and the German word ''Ostern'' come from a common origin ( Eoster , Easter , Ostara , Oster ) , which , to the Norseman , meant '' the season of the rising ( growing ) Sun , the seasons of New Birth''. The word was used to designate the feast of new life in the Spring . The same root is found in the name for the place where the sun rises ( East , ost ) , The word ''Easter '' then originally meant the celebration of the Spring Sun which has its origin in East and brought New life upon the Earth . This symbolism was then transferree during the Christian era to the meaning of the ''Easter '' you all know today , which is supposed to represent the New Life of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) or , what the Christians call, his Resurrection .

Was the  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) Resurrected , No . The most avid advocators of the ( So-called ) Resurrection are the Christians .

Lets take a look at the word; Resurrection - to resurrect means to have Die  and come Back to Life in a spiritual sense from out of the Grave , A Resurgence . This Raising Will Only Take Place On The Last Day .

The American Heritage Dictionary defines Resurrection as ;
1 . A rising from the dead or returning to life .
2 . The state of those who have returned to life .
3 . A returning to practice , notice , or use , rebirth .
4 . The rising again of Christ on the third day after the crucifixion .
5 . The rising again of the dead at the last Judgement .

From Hans Wehr Arabic Dictionary ;
Al Qiyaama - Resurrection , Turmoil ; Upheaval
Qiyaam - Rising , getting up , standing
Qawiym -Straight , upright , erect .
Qiwaam - Upright , straight , erect .

Thus , the Resurrection is the spiritual return on the Last Day . also known as Yawmul Qiyaamah the Day of Standing Since the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus did not die a death by crucifixion  , there is no reason to believe he resurrected , In actuality , the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) lived to be the ripe old age of 120 years thought  the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) is not present with us physically , he is not dead . He is with Allah awaiting his return ,

The Qur'aan tells us not to say that those who die in the path of Allah are dead . Instead their soul is with Allah ( The Holy Qur'aan 3 ; 169 , 8 ; 24 ) . http://quran.com/3 - Click here: Surat 'Ali `Imran - The Noble Qur'an

Everybody is going to bear witness to the  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) coming . He will return as the final and seal of the Apostles ( Messengers ) and is going to stop the lies and the spreading of Christianity in which they make up things and say that they believe in him , but they lie .

Originally , Easter was called The Feast of Feasts , Sunday Pasch by many nations in different tongues such as ; Greeks , Rumanians , ( Pascha ) , Italians ( Paqual ) , Spaniards and Portuguese ( Pascua) , Frenchs ( Pasqua ) Norwegians ( Paskir ) , Danes ( Paaske ) , Gaels ( Casc ) , The festival of which you read about in the Scriptures of Allah during the time of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam was quote a different festival from the one that is now observed in the Romish ( and Protestant ) Church , and at that time it was not known nu any such name as Easter . It was called Pascha , or the Passover . That festival originally agree with the Israelite's Passover and was not idolatrous .

To Be Con - Tin - ue In Next Post .

-------------
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Date Posted: 16 March 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Julius Caesar's use of the third person was done to give his account an aura of authenticity.� It was a literary device.� What motive did "John" have to write his "Gospel" in the third person?

The so-called "beloved disciple" has been traditionally identified as John.� Even if he was not, not evidence exists that the author of the Gospel used the disciple as a "source".�

The contradictions between the Gospels are of course due to the different sources they used.� That only proves that they were not "inspired".� But if we assume that the Christians are right to believe that the gospels were actually written by the disciples, then the logical question would be why do the different disciples contradict each other? ��

As you say, the third person narrative is a literary device. Traditionally, John's motive for using it is given as humbleness. As I personally don't believe that John actually wrote the Gospel as we have it himself, then the use of the third person is not relevant to the argument. The final author is referring to his source John in the third person.

The author of the Gospel refers to his source at least twice;
The beloved disciple as witness to the crucifixion - John 19:35 He who saw it has borne witness � his testimony is true, and he knows that he is telling the truth � that you also may believe.
The beloved disciple as the source for the narrative - John 21:24 This is the disciple who is bearing witness about these things, and who has written these things, and we know that his testimony is true.

Why do the Gospels contradict each other? They don't! They complement each other. Differences are due to perspective, use of different eye witnesses, omission or ignorance about an event, or the difference in emphasis or focus by the author.

As John 21:35 says - Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.

Clearly the Gospels did not claim to be recording everything that Jesus did.

But who claims that the Gospels were 'inspired'. Can you quote from the Gospels themselves where they claim to be inspired?

That the Gospels speak the truth is attested by the Quran itself:-
Surah 5 in numerous places claims that Christians must look to their Scriptures in order to practice the faith given to them by Allah. Such a command is nonsense if those Scriptures did not survive at that time - ie are referring to the New Testament.

Posted By: truthnowcome
Date Posted: 16 March 2014 at 5:36pm

This question was answered once before in this thread;
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28029&KW=helpful&PN=2 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28029&KW=helpful&PN=2
my post of February 25, 2014:
It would be helpful if you could understand and think of these books as...
the testimony of Mark,
the testimony of Matthew,
the testimony of Luke,
the testimony of John,
regardless of who put pen to paper.

Muhammad did not write down the words of the qur'an, and neither did God... it took men to put pen to paper, yet you do not say these words did not come from God or His eyewitness, Muhammad.

asalaam,
Caringheart

Don't try that here Bro.! Different dialect does not change the meaning, its remain the same. on the other hand your collection of books is of not the original word (Aramaic) but a Greek's translation with interpolation.

Examples:

Jesus (S) said: "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word." (John 17:6)

If Jesus (S) says, he manifested God Almighty name and the disciples kept his word where is the name?

And how could Jesus (S) say, "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER" when he himself say he manifested God Almighty name?

Where is the name? Who remove it, John, Matthew, Luke and mark, who?

Also in Matthew it mentioned:
<>

(But while hee thought on these things, behold, the Angel of the Lord appeared vnto him in a dreame, saying, Ioseph thou sonne of Dauid, feare not to take vnto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceiued in her, is of the holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a sonne, and thou shalt call his Name Iesus: for hee shall saue his people from their sinnes.

22 (Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the Prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a Uirgin shall be with childe, and shall bring foorth a sonne, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted, is, God with vs.)

24 Then Ioseph, being raised from sleepe, did as the Angel of the Lord had bidden him, & tooke vnto him his wife:

25 And knewe her not, till shee had brought forth her first borne sonne, and he called his name Iesus) ( http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Matthew-Chapter-1/ -
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Matthew-Chapter-1/ -

Note: verse 22-23 says "they shall call his name Emmanuel" and it is in BRACKETS WHY?

Is that Matthew words? If so why Matthew contradict himself, he never call the Messiah (S) by that name nor any one does? Who forge it?

Br. Zainool

-------------
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!

Date Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:45pm
Greetings truthnowcome,

Perhaps you are just unaware?

Bukhari: vol. 6, hadith 514, p. 482; book 61
    Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listen to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!". On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you."

asalaam,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Date Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

The Bible says at the critical juncture all all all his disciples forsook him and fled.Does all mean all in your language??????

Greetings Ismail,

The disciples fled the Roman soldiers.  This does not mean that they could not have returned later to the crowd at the scene of the crucifixion.
Since we have their testimony it is natural to believe that they must have returned.  It does not need to be stated.  It is however stated that the beloved Apostle was with Mary, mother of Jesus, standing at the foot of the cross.
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
and there were many witnesses,
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him:

48 And all the people that came together to that sight, beholding the things which were done, smote their breasts, and returned.

and as I said, the gospels should be thought of as the recorded writings of the witnesses, regardless of who it was that wrote them down.  Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, mother of Jesus?

asalaam,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:16pm

Hi
Caringheart,

A testimony of any writer must bear his signature,if not it is unreliable evidence and will be thrown out of court in under 10 seconds as fabricated testimonies.

Greetings Ismail,

If you say this and stick to it then you must agree that all of the qur'an would have to be thrown out as 'fabricated testimony', since there can be ascribed no actual 'writer' of the qur'an.
Does the qur'an bear the signature of Muhammad who was the witness... the reciter... the bringer of the testimony?

asalaam,
Caringheart

note:  I also hope you were able to read my reply to truthnowcome, written yesterday, March 16, 2014.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 18 March 2014 at 9:09am
Greetings Caringheart,

Nice try but even you know the difference of a verbal revelation to a written one don't you.I would like you to put a signature to a verbal massage.You better try harder my dear.

peace Ismail

Date Posted: 18 March 2014 at 3:41pm
Just because the word Easter has a pagan origin, it does not mean that Christian celebration of Easter is pagan. In most countries Easter is called Paschal, which comes from Passover. Easter is celebrated at Passover because that is when Jesus was crucified and resurrected.

Date Posted: 18 March 2014 at 4:14pm

Greetings truthnowcome,

Perhaps you are just unaware?

Bukhari: vol. 6, hadith 514, p. 482; book 61
    Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listen to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!". On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you."

asalaam,
Caringheart

<>

Peace unto you!

What you posted there is what I was saying. Isn't that what the Prophet (S) said?

Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you."

On the other hand your collection of books is not the original word (Aramaic) but a Greek's translation with interpolation which I have proven and you did not reply to it.

Br. zainool

-------------

Date Posted: 18 March 2014 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

[QUOTE=iec786]Watch the video and let us talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc%5b/QUOTE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc[/QUOTE ]

I don't really get into Looking at Youtube reading Website  because they're only created for certain School-of Thought's , And they all say something diffrent as if the Creator couldn't makeup his own mind

Easter, Its Origin And Meaning .

Easter, like many other pagan holidays that are Celebrated by Christians , found its origin in the Babylonian Empire ruled by Nimrod . The word ''Babylon'' is derived from the Greek word 'Babel '' , meaning ; confusion , chaos , vanity , and emptiness or nothingness . Babylon was the first major civilization founded by Nimrod and his followers . Today , New York City is the capitol of the New Babylonian Empire , Nimrod 2311- 1941 B.C.E. was the son of Cush , the son of Ham , who was the son of the Apostle Noah , and was regarded by many as a Master Hunter . The Apostle Noah ( 2970 -2020 B.C.E. ) , Ham -Son of Noah ( 2470 - 1934 B.C.E . ) , Cush -Son of Ham ( 2368 -2066 B.C.E. )

The Torah ( 5 Books of The Prophet / Apostle Moses Genesis 10 ; 8-10 [ Revealed 1512 B.C.E. In The Wilderness ] , Where It States , And I Quote , And Cush Begat Nimrod He Began To Be A Mighty One In The Earth . He Was A Mighty Hunter Before The Sustainer ; Wherefore It Is Said , Even As Nimrod The Mighty Hunter Before The Sustainer And The Beginning Of His Kingdom Was Babel , And Erech , And Accad , And Calneh , In The Land Of Shinar  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

In Hebrew , a dialect of Arabic , '' Nimrod '' means '' we will rebel or let us rebel '' from the Hebrew word Marad . In Arabic Nimrod , The same root letters as found in Marad . Nimrod was in complete opposition to the Laws and Commandments of Allah . The system of his opposition was to control the Amorite ( mountain dwellers cursed with leprosy ) so as to have them believe that Nimrod was the Creator and be worshipped as such . ''Nimrod's name is interpreted as ; '' he who made all people rebellious against Allah .

At first , Nimrod giverned his subject with justice and rectitude until Satan ( in the form of Merlin the Magician ) , the unequaled champion in the art of seduction , inspired him ( Nimrod ) with diabolical suggestions of haughtiness and tyranny . It was then that Nimrod overstepped the dignity of a king , and claimed himself to be the partner of Allah and eventually Allah Himself .

Nimrod was so overbearing , it is said that he married his own mother , whose name was Semiramis . Semiramis became the Babylonian ''Queen of Heaven '' , Through the generations , in this idolatrous worship , Nimrod also became the False Messiah , the son of Baal , the Sun God . In his false Babylonian systems , the mother and child ( Semiramis and Nimrod ) became object of worship . The worship of mother and child spread over the world , the names varting in different countries and languages , for example ; in Egypt it was Isis ( mother ) and Horas ( child ) . Even in Greece , China , Japan and Tibet , there is a counterpart of the Madonna , made up long before the birth of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh )

1 . China - ( Shin Moo - Holy Mother ) .
2 . Egypt - ( Isia -Goddess and Horus , child )
3 . Ephesus - ( Dina , Mother of Gods .
4 . Greece ( Aphrodite - Goddess )
5 . Israel ( Ashtaroth , Goddess , and Baal , child ) .
6 . Rome ( Venus , Goddess , and Juputer , child ) .
7 . Scandanavia ( Disa ) .
8 . Ancient Germans ( Hertha ) .
9 . Etruscans ( Nutria ).
10 . Druids ( Virgo - Patitura ).
11 . India ( Indrani ) .
12 . Asia ( Cybele and son Deoius ) .
13 . The Hindu Belief in the Trinity ( which is three gods ) that are supreme over the demi gods such as Vishnu , Brama , Shiva , ( thegod of destruction ) .

It was during the fourth (4th ) and fifth (5th ) centuries that the pagans of Wester Europe were accepting the newly popular Christianity by the hundreds and thousands . They did not hesitate to carry their old customs and traditions along with them , so along came the Trinity , Christmas , Easter and many other pagan practices that people today attribute to the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , Nowadays , the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church is symbolic of Nimrod . Once they became Christians and started to Celebrate this Feast , which comes in the spring , they kept the old name of their spring goddess and the feast became know as Easter .

The word Easter and the German word ''Ostern'' come from a common origin ( Eoster , Easter , Ostara , Oster ) , which , to the Norseman , meant '' the season of the rising ( growing ) Sun , the seasons of New Birth''. The word was used to designate the feast of new life in the Spring . The same root is found in the name for the place where the sun rises ( East , ost ) , The word ''Easter '' then originally meant the celebration of the Spring Sun which has its origin in East and brought New life upon the Earth . This symbolism was then transferree during the Christian era to the meaning of the ''Easter '' you all know today , which is supposed to represent the New Life of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) or , what the Christians call, his Resurrection .

Was the  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) Resurrected , No . The most avid advocators of the ( So-called ) Resurrection are the Christians .

Lets take a look at the word; Resurrection - to resurrect means to have Die  and come Back to Life in a spiritual sense from out of the Grave , A Resurgence . This Raising Will Only Take Place On The Last Day .

The American Heritage Dictionary defines Resurrection as ;
1 . A rising from the dead or returning to life .
2 . The state of those who have returned to life .
3 . A returning to practice , notice , or use , rebirth .
4 . The rising again of Christ on the third day after the crucifixion .
5 . The rising again of the dead at the last Judgement .

From Hans Wehr Arabic Dictionary ;
Al Qiyaama - Resurrection , Turmoil ; Upheaval
Qiyaam - Rising , getting up , standing
Qawiym -Straight , upright , erect .
Qiwaam - Upright , straight , erect .

Thus , the Resurrection is the spiritual return on the Last Day . also known as Yawmul Qiyaamah the Day of Standing Since the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus did not die a death by crucifixion  , there is no reason to believe he resurrected , In actuality , the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) lived to be the ripe old age of 120 years thought  the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) is not present with us physically , he is not dead . He is with Allah awaiting his return ,

The Qur'aan tells us not to say that those who die in the path of Allah are dead . Instead their soul is with Allah ( The Holy Qur'aan 3 ; 169 , 8 ; 24 ) . http://quran.com/3 - Click here: Surat 'Ali `Imran - The Noble Qur'an

Everybody is going to bear witness to the  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) coming . He will return as the final and seal of the Apostles ( Messengers ) and is going to stop the lies and the spreading of Christianity in which they make up things and say that they believe in him , but they lie .

Originally , Easter was called The Feast of Feasts , Sunday Pasch by many nations in different tongues such as ; Greeks , Rumanians , ( Pascha ) , Italians ( Paqual ) , Spaniards and Portuguese ( Pascua) , Frenchs ( Pasqua ) Norwegians ( Paskir ) , Danes ( Paaske ) , Gaels ( Casc ) , The festival of which you read about in the Scriptures of Allah during the time of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam was quote a different festival from the one that is now observed in the Romish ( and Protestant ) Church , and at that time it was not known nu any such name as Easter . It was called Pascha , or the Passover . That festival originally agree with the Israelite's Passover and was not idolatrous .

Easter A Mistranslation ---- There is no command or example in the Scriptures  to justify the celebration of Easter , although I am sure that many of you will point out in the book of Acts 12 ; 4 of the King James Version of the Bible where translators have purposely removed the word '' Passover '' and relaced it with Easter .

The Stories Of The Acts ( Actions Of The Apostles By Luke 12 ; 4 [ Recorded 61 A.D. ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; '' And When He Had Apprehended Him . He Put Him In Prison , And Delivered Him To Four Quaternions Of Soldiers To Keep Him ; Intending After Easter To Bring Him Forth To The People . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

-------------
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Date Posted: 18 March 2014 at 5:50pm

The use of the word Easter in this quote is a mistranslation . According to the so-called Biblical authorities , there are approximately 50,000 errors in the King James Version of the Bible . They also state that , today most of these errors have been corrected by modern translators who took it upon themselves to add things . Not , according to studies done by these so-called authorities , there are even some passages that were not included in the original Greek and Latin translation of the New Testament . One point in question was whether or not the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam actually told his accusers of the harlot , 'He that is without sin among you . let him cast a stone at her .

Many Christians base their teaching around the Stories of the Acts ( Actions of The Apostles ) thinking that it was a divinely Inspired Book . In reality this book was based on hearsay and was a Hadith , stories , tales , words of men ) . Luke , a Greek physician and a disciples of Paul ( Saul , 13th self - appointed Apostle ) was in no way related to any of the Twelve Disciples . This Hadith was ascribed to Luke , but both Luke and Paul really wrote it . Since Paul closely oversaw the writings of the Stories of the Acts he was really the author . When Luke referred to ''We '' in his works , it proves he was talking about Paul and himself . The Stories of the Acts ( Actions of the Apostles ) is supposed to provide the life story of Paul ( Saul , 13th self - appointed Apostle ).

Many Christians are confused why I say the books of the New Testament are tampered with and still use them , I must stress again that I don't disregard all Ahaadith , There are some good in them , and can be used if they can be confirm by the Scriptures . They are not the words of Allah , so , I repeat do not mix them up with the words of Allah !!!

The Stories Of The Acts ( Actions Of The Apostles By Luke 20;6  [ Recorded 61 A.D. ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; And We Sailed Away From Philippi After The Days Of Unleavend Bread , And Came Unto Them To Troas In Five Days Where We Abode Seven Days . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Luke never claimed to be a Disciple , but relates events before his appearance on the scene as he heard them from Paul ( Saul , 13th self - appointed Apostle ).
and from other accounts . It is the Christian church who portrays him as a Disciple . So Christians base their whole life on men who did not know the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) . The only true book of the New Testament are the Book of Revelation , and the Book of the Prophet John .

For many years you have been led to believe that Easter means the Resurrection of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) . It is not ; this holiday has nothing to do with the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) and the first Christians spelling of the name of the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian goddess Ishtar . The Phoenician name of this goddess was Astarte , wife of Baal , the Sun God , whose worship is denounced by Allah as the most abominable of all pagan idolatry .

The Book of Judges [ Recorded 1100 B.C.E.] 10 ; 11- 13 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And The Sustainer Said Unto The Children Of Israel , Did Not I Deliver You From The Egyptians , And From The Amorites , From  The Children Of Ammon . And From The Philistines ? The Zidonians Also . And The Amalekites , And The Maonites , Did Oppress You ; And Ye Cried To Me , And I Delivered You Out Of Their Hand . Yet Ye Have Forsaken Me . And Served Other Allah's Wherefore I Will Deliver You No More . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Astarte - the Semetic Goddess of Love and fertility is the same as the Babylonian Ishtar , identified by the Greek , with Aphrodite and as the moon Goddess with Selene and Artemis , In the Torah ( 5 Books of the Prophet / Apostle Moses ) she is called Ashtaroth .

The Book of Judges [ Recorded 1100 B.C.E.] 10 ; 12- 13 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And They Forsook The Sustainer Allah Of Their Fathers , Which Brought Them Out Of The Land Of Egypt , And Followed Other Deities Of The Deities Of The People That Were Round About Them . And Bowed Themselves Unto Them . And Provoked The Sustainer To Anger . And They Forsook The Sustainer. And Served Baal And Ashtaroth . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Baal - Baal was the supreme male divinity . He was known as the Universal God of fertility and his title was '' Prince '' or ''Lord '' of the Earth or '' Lord '' of the Rain and Dew .

According to the Suhuf of the Prophet / Apostle Abraham , called ''The Book of Generation '' ( Kitaabul Milaad ) revealed in the year 1958 B.C.E. the Prophet / Apostle Enoch had a very close friend who was always with him and admired him very much . His name was Shaikh . Shaikh never seprated from the Prophet Enoch / Apostle after the  Prophet / Apostle Enoch translated into heaven , Shaikh was so passionately affected by this separation , that he never ceased to cry . His countenance dropped which invoked the presence of Azaazil ( the Devil )
. Azaazil ( the Devil ) inquired about the cause of his misfortune and Shaikh informed him . After hearing that , Azaazil ( also called Iblis , The Devil ) though , '' if it would please you , I will make for you a state in the similitude of the person for whom you yearn , and by associating this statue with the Noble individual , you will become peaceful again .

Azaazil ( the Deceitful one ) constructed the statue constructed the statue which was the idol Baal . This tall statue looked like a slender man and , at first sight , the structure strongly resembled the Prophet / Apostle Enoch, son of Jared . Shaikh hid the statue on his dwelling place so that no one could see it . Every morning and evening Shaikh visited it in order to blot out the pain of losing his friend the  Prophet / Apostle Enoch. Shaikh died of a broken heart ,

The Prophet / Apostle Enoch, son of Jared ( 3404 - 3039 B.C.E ) , He never experienced A Physical Death , But was translated Body And Soul Into Heaven When he was 356 Years Old ( Genesis 5 ; 23-34 , Hebrew 11 ; 5 ) . http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Genesis+5&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Genesis 5 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

The people who had not seen Shaikh for several days , entered his dwelling place and found Him Dead In Front Of The Statue .  Azaazil convinced the people  The Prophet / Apostle Enoch, son of Jared derived his blessing from the worship of idols . The people believed that The Prophet / Apostle Enoch son of Jared and Shaikh prayed to the idol Baal and Azaazil ( the Deceitful one ) answered them Azazil convinced them the powers the Prophet / Apostle Enoch, son of Jared and Shaikh had which caused the rain to fall , the crops to grow , heal the sick , all came from them worshipping the statue . So all the people started worshipping idols .

The ancient Gods of the pagans had many different names , While the Goddess was called Astarte by the Phoenicians , it appears on Assyrian monuments , found in excavation at Nineveh as '' Ishtar'' Astarte is the same as Ishtar and they are both pronounced as ''Easter'' .

According to the New Webster's Library of Universal Knowledge , Easter is defined as ; Easter from Anglo -saxon Eastre . Eostre; old high German Ostara a Goddess of light or spring in honor of whom a festival was celebrated in April , whence the month was called '' Eastermonath '' , connected with Easter .

April - the Arabic word for April is ABRIL , April is the month when Christians usually celebrate Easter , It was the second month in an early Roman Calendar , but became the fourth month when Julius Caesar established the Julian Calendar in 46 B.C.

As previously stated , when pagans were converted to Christianity they retained some of the customs of their former life and Christianized them . This is what took place with the pagan Anglo-Saxons who used to celebrate a festival of their Goddess of Spring by the name of Eostre .

Anglo-Saxons were the Germanic tribes ( Angeles , Saxons and Jutes ) who inhabited and ruled England during the Fifth and Sixth Centuries . They are responsible for leaving their mark on the English language in its grammar and in thousands of words including some of the English words in use today . Anglo was the name given to the English speaking Caucasians . The word England was taken from the old English words Engla and Land , which means Land of the Angles .

Many Biblical authorities have stated that the Stories of the Acts was not included in some of the old Biblical manuscripts such as ; the Sinaitic manuscript , the Vatican MS No . 1209 and Sinaitic Syretic codes , These documents date back to the 4th century . So-called scholars then changed heir minds two centuries later and said these '' Missing '' quotes turned up in the Codex Bezae , the Latin Vulgate and the Jerusalem Syretic version .

The English translations of the Bible are translated from the Greek ; the Greek is translated from the Hebrew , the Hebrew , from the Aramic and the Aramaic from the Arabic ; called Syretic ( Ancient Arabic ) . Arabic is the first original language ; the language , in which the Scriptures were first revealed to the Prophets . In order for you to see that the original word used in this hadith was Passover  and not Easter , here is the Hadith of the book of Acts 12 ; 4 in original language , Arabic .

The Stories Of The Acts ( Actions Of The Apostles ) 12;4 , [ Recorded 61 A.D. ]
, Where It States , And I Quote ; And When He Grabbed ( Seized Him ) A Muslim And Put Him In The Prison ( Gave ) He Alone ( Was Delivered ) To Four Of A Fourth From The Military To Guard Him ; Intending After The Passover ( The Dawn ) , To Present Him Before The Tribe . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

-------------

Date Posted: 18 March 2014 at 8:26pm

Greetings Caringheart,

Nice try but even you know the difference of a verbal revelation to a written one don't you.I would like you to put a signature to a verbal massage.You better try harder my dear.

peace Ismail

Greetings Ismail,

Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, mother of Jesus?

Muhammad has only his own testimony as the the origin of the Qur'an.

asalaam,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 19 March 2014 at 10:29am

Greetings Caringheart,

Nice try [IMG]smileys/smiley32.gif" align="middle" /> but even you know the difference of a verbal revelation to a written one don't you.I would like you to put a signature to a verbal massage.You better try harder my dear.

peace Ismail
Greetings Ismail,Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, mother of Jesus?Muhammad has only his own testimony as the the origin of the Qur'an.asalaam,Caringheart

Hi Caringheart,

depends on which witness you talking about???

Date Posted: 19 March 2014 at 10:37am

Hi Caringheart,

depends on which witness you talking about???

Quote Muhammad has only his own testimony as the the origin of the Qur'an.

Al-Amien the truthful that was one of his titles to the before the advent of Islam to all Christians,Jews,pagans and nobody disputed the fact.Be that as it may,The Quran has given us an acid test.

Yusuf Ali
Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.Sura 4:82

greetings
Ismail

Date Posted: 19 March 2014 at 3:40pm
Al Saadiqeen21, if the King James Version contains 50,000 errors and mistranslates the New Testament, why do you quote from it? Any argument you make from it against Christian interpretation is weakened by using a source you are admitting is massively faulty. Modern scholars and translators have provided a more accurate translation of the New Testament.

Date Posted: 19 March 2014 at 10:10pm

Greetings Caringheart,

peace Ismail

Greetings Ismail,

Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, mother of Jesus?

Muhammad has only his own testimony as the the origin of the Qur'an.

asalaam,
Caringheart

Peace unto you!
Caringheart, you need to ask the question in full not half way. The question should be: "Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, mother of Jesus which was mentioned in the Greek translation of the Holy Collection of Books?"

Mary testimony was from a Greek translation with interpolation do you believe in a translation of a book written with "interpolation" as the word of God?

Truthnowcome

-------------

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:38am

Al Saadiqeen21, if the King James Version contains 50,000 errors and mistranslates the New Testament, why do you quote from it? Any argument you make from it against Christian interpretation is weakened by using a source you are admitting is massively faulty. Modern scholars and translators have provided a more accurate translation of the New Testament.

Duhhhh for the same reason 90% of the Christian world use the King James Version . Anyway you will hear some Christians say  That's not what it says in My By-bill / Bible ,  And thats because they know they're many version of the Bible, Written by these so-called Religious Scholar / Theologian Etc etc .

Also 90% of your so-called Christian can't Read / Write , speak the language their scriptures were written in . But yet they accept / believe in their By-bill how sad is that .

-------------

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:57am
Following the example of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) and the Apostles the early church observed the Passover , and the days of unleavened bread which began on the Fifteenth , the day after having eaten the Passover supper . The word Easter was injected into the Church long after the time of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) the original word is Pascha meaning Passover and in every place , exactly the same word is used in the original form . It always means Passover and many other translators faithfully render this verse in ( Acts 12 ; 4 ) as '' Intending after the Passover to bring him forth to the people '' Here for example are the Latin and Spanish version .

The Stories Of The Acts ( Action Of The Apostles - In Latin [ Recorded 61 A.D. ] 12 ; 4 ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; ''Quem Cum Adprehendisset Misit In Carerem Tradens Quattuor Quaterionibus Militum Custodire Eum Volens Post Pascha Producere Eum Populo .

The Stories Of The Acts ( Action Of The Apostles - In Spanish  [ Recorded 61 A.D. ] 12 ; 4 ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; ''Y Habiendole Preso , Pusole En La Carcel Entregandole A Cuatro Cuateriones De Soldados Que Le Guardasen ; Queriendo Sacarle Al Pueblo Despues De La Pascua

So you see , all along the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was telling his Disciples that he was to be betrayed and his betrayer was to be one of the twelve chosen to walk beside him , who was Judas . So why are the socalled Christians , Religious Theologians , Scholar , Preachers , Teachers
, Ministers , Reverends , Pastors , Rabbis Etc etc , who are sanctioned by the Pope , saying that the knowledge of the betrayal was only ''discovered in the week that they call the Passion Week and more particulary at the table of the '' Last Supper ?

Could it be that they also have in them a little Judah , and they are ''Betraying you '' by not telling you the Truth of what really happened ? Today , the Passover as become one of the major pilgrim festivals of the so-called Jews ( Jebusites of Canaan ) , who refer to it as their festival of Freedom . The cursed seed of the Jebusites ( one of the tribes of Canaan ) , who today they call themselves '' Jews '' are not the original Israelites from the house of Israel . They are not of pure seed of the Prophet / Apostle Abraham ( 2078 -1903 B.C.E. ) They are Canaanites .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Book Of The Last Prophet Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 18 ; 11-14 , ( Revealed 618 - 619 A.D. In Mecca ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; So We Allah And His Angelic Beings ) Struck Them ( Sons Of Canaan ) On Their Ears In The Cave A Number Of Years , ( 12 ) . Then We Raised Them Up That We Might Know Which Of The Two Parties Was Best Able To Compute The Time For Which They Remained ( 13 ) . We Relate To You Their Story As A Fact Beyond Any Doubt . Surely They Were Youth Who Were Faithful To Their Sustainer And We Increased Them In Guidance , ( 14 ) . And We Strengthened Their Hearts When They Stood Erect And Said ; Our Sustainer Is The Sustainer Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth We Won't Call Any Deities Besides Him For Indeed Then We Should Have Uttered An Extravagant Thing .

These Germans , Yiddish speaking Jews , are the real devils the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) called then Satan in the flesh .

Al Injil ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books of  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , 2 ; 9 [ Revealed 96 A.D. On The Island Of Patmos ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; I Know Thy Works , And Tribulation , And Poverty , ( But Thou Art Rich ) And I Know The Blasphemy Of Them Which Say They Are Jews , And Are Not , But Are The Syagogue Of Satan .

The festival of Easter is paganistic to the core ! And yet millions of you are deceived into observing this form of heathen idolatry , under the delusion that you are honoring  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) . Another very important point that must be made is the fact that the evilone Amorite in his attempt to keep you as far away from the Truth as possible , has not only replaced the word Passover with Easter , but he has totally eliminated the word Muslim from the English translation altogether . Notice in the following Hdith that the Arabic word Muslims ( One of peace ) is not translated .

, Where It States , And I Quote ; And When He Had Apprehended Him , He Put Him In Prison , And Delivered Him To Four Quaternions Of Soldiers To Keep Him ; Intending After Easter To Bring Him Forth To The People .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >
To Be Con - Tin - ue In Next Post . Also refer to Post #  16 , 18 ,

-------------

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 8:31pm

Greetings Ismail,

The disciples fled the Roman soldiers.  This does not mean that they could not have returned later to the crowd at the scene of the crucifixion.
Since we have their testimony it is natural to believe that they must have returned.  It does not need to be stated.  It is however stated that the beloved Apostle was with Mary, mother of Jesus, standing at the foot of the cross.
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
and there were many witnesses,
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him:

48 And all the people that came together to that sight, beholding the things which were done, smote their breasts, and returned.

and as I said, the gospels should be thought of as the recorded writings of the witnesses, regardless of who it was that wrote them down.  Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, mother of Jesus?

asalaam,
Caringheart

Peace unto you!

Bro. don't say "gospel" it confused people to believe it is the Collection of Books (Bible) which is not!

What you are actually saying there is, The Good News (Gospel) of the Kingdom of God should be thought of as the record writings of the witness, regardless of who it was that wrote them down.

So this statement "Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, Mother of Jesus." cannot fit in there. You have to used the word "Holy Bible" and it should be as follow: The Holy Collection of Books should be thought of as the record writings of the witness, regardless of who it was that wrote them down. Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, Mother of Jesus.

....even if the author didn't know who was that disciples which took Jesus' mother home and the book was written some 90 yrs. after the demise of Jesus (S). In others words, it is not the word of God but rather a GREEK TRANSLATION OF RECORD WRITINGS OF WITNESSES WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE DISCIPLE WHO TOOK JESUS' MOTHER HOME.

Is that the way the disciple wrote when the addressed each other or by their name? Did the disciples forgot to included God's name in their RECORD OF EYE WITNESSES (not the word of God) that was collected? The answer is now! Jesus (S) testified of that when he said:

"I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word." (John 17:6)

If Jesus (S) says, he manifested God Almighty name and the disciples kept his word where is the name?

And how could Jesus (S) say, "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER" when he himself says he manifested God Almighty name?

Where is the name? Who remove it, John, Matthew, Luke and mark, who? Is that the word of God or a Greek translation of eye witness account, who when translated it remove God name and add their own words to make Jesus (S) a God which is "In the Name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost"? "Father" is not a God Almighty name!

TRUTHNOWCOME

-------------

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 8:58pm

Yusuf Ali
Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.Sura 4:82

Greetings Ismail,

But I do find therein much discrepancy...
besides this is still the testimony that comes from the mouth of Muhammad, even if he did believe he was speaking the words of God.
asalaam,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

"I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word." (John 17:6)

Greetings truthnowcome,

I think I already addressed this...
Yshwe - was the name when translated into the Greek language became Jesus.

Y - YHWH
shwe - salvation

Yshwe - YHWH is salvation

asalaam,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 9:18pm

Duhhhh for the same reason 90% of the Christian world use the King James Version . Anyway you will hear some Christians say �That's not what it says in My By-bill / Bible ,� And thats because they know they're many version of the Bible, Written by these so-called Religious Scholar / Theologian Etc etc .

Also 90% of your so-called Christian can't Read / Write , speak the language their scriptures were written in . But yet they accept / believe in their By-bill how sad is that .

- 90% of Christians do not use the King James Version. Catholics, for a start, would avoid it, and The New International Version is the most popular edition in Protestant countries.

Why the 'By-Bill' label? What joke are you trying to pull?

Using a known faulty translation to prove that beliefs derived from other translations are wrong, is a pointless exercise. The whole premise is faulty.

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 10:38pm
Sorry, wrong post!

Br. Zainool

-------------

Date Posted: 20 March 2014 at 10:58pm

Greetings truthnowcome,

I think I already addressed this...
Yshwe - was the name when translated into the Greek language became Jesus.

Y - YHWH
shwe - salvation

Yshwe - YHWH is salvation

asalaam,
Caringheart

Where is the proof how you arrive with that? are guessing?

Br. zainol

-------------

Date Posted: 21 March 2014 at 6:42pm
This is what I have in my notes on my computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivm4RbIeKc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivm4RbIeKc

yoot -
sheen -
waw -
ein -

yshwe

the closest transliteration I can come to is yot-sh-waw
I've studied all the many ways of writing and saying the name of the Christ... I have arrived at Yahshua as the most recognizable.

I am actually leaning more towards yshoe, but nobody would know what, or who, I was talking about.

Since taking these notes I have been led to Yshwe... just as it would have been first written.  When I pronounce it I notice it sounds like the swishing of a heartbeat.   Y-shwe

Salaam.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 22 March 2014 at 6:22am

Duhhhh for the same reason 90% of the Christian world use the King James Version . Anyway you will hear some Christians say  That's not what it says in My By-bill / Bible ,  And thats because they know they're many version of the Bible, Written by these so-called Religious Scholar / Theologian Etc etc .

- 90% of Christians do not use the King James Version. Catholics, for a start, would avoid it, and The New International Version is the most popular edition in Protestant countries.

Why the 'By-Bill' label? What joke are you trying to pull?

Using a known faulty translation to prove that beliefs derived from other translations are wrong, is a pointless exercise. The whole premise is faulty.

Owell believe whatever your wish , I don't have time for games

-------------

Date Posted: 22 March 2014 at 8:44am

Following the example of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) and the Apostles the early church observed the Passover , and the days of unleavened bread which began on the Fifteenth , the day after having eaten the Passover supper . The word Easter was injected into the Church long after the time of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) the original word is Pascha meaning Passover and in every place , exactly the same word is used in the original form . It always means Passover and many other translators faithfully render this verse in ( Acts 12 ; 4 ) as '' Intending after the Passover to bring him forth to the people '' Here for example are the Latin and Spanish version .

The Stories Of The Acts ( Action Of The Apostles - In Latin [ Recorded 61 A.D. ] 12 ; 4 ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; ''Quem Cum Adprehendisset Misit In Carerem Tradens Quattuor Quaterionibus Militum Custodire Eum Volens Post Pascha Producere Eum Populo .

The Stories Of The Acts ( Action Of The Apostles - In Spanish  [ Recorded 61 A.D. ] 12 ; 4 ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; ''Y Habiendole Preso , Pusole En La Carcel Entregandole A Cuatro Cuateriones De Soldados Que Le Guardasen ; Queriendo Sacarle Al Pueblo Despues De La Pascua

So you see , all along the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) was telling his Disciples that he was to be betrayed and his betrayer was to be one of the twelve chosen to walk beside him , who was Judas . So why are the socalled Christians , Religious Theologians , Scholar , Preachers , Teachers
, Ministers , Reverends , Pastors , Rabbis Etc etc , who are sanctioned by the Pope , saying that the knowledge of the betrayal was only ''discovered in the week that they call the Passion Week and more particulary at the table of the '' Last Supper ?

Could it be that they also have in them a little Judah , and they are ''Betraying you '' by not telling you the Truth of what really happened ? Today , the Passover as become one of the major pilgrim festivals of the so-called Jews ( Jebusites of Canaan ) , who refer to it as their festival of Freedom . The cursed seed of the Jebusites ( one of the tribes of Canaan ) , who today they call themselves '' Jews '' are not the original Israelites from the house of Israel . They are not of pure seed of the Prophet / Apostle Abraham ( 2078 -1903 B.C.E. ) They are Canaanites .

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Book Of The Last Prophet Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 18 ; 11-14 , ( Revealed 618 - 619 A.D. In Mecca ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; So We Allah And His Angelic Beings ) Struck Them ( Sons Of Canaan ) On Their Ears In The Cave A Number Of Years , ( 12 ) . Then We Raised Them Up That We Might Know Which Of The Two Parties Was Best Able To Compute The Time For Which They Remained ( 13 ) . We Relate To You Their Story As A Fact Beyond Any Doubt . Surely They Were Youth Who Were Faithful To Their Sustainer And We Increased Them In Guidance , ( 14 ) . And We Strengthened Their Hearts When They Stood Erect And Said ; Our Sustainer Is The Sustainer Of The Galactic Heavens And The Planet Earth We Won't Call Any Deities Besides Him For Indeed Then We Should Have Uttered An Extravagant Thing .

These Germans , Yiddish speaking Jews , are the real devils the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) called then Satan in the flesh .

Al Injil ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books of  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , 2 ; 9 [ Revealed 96 A.D. On The Island Of Patmos ] , Where It States , And I Quote ; I Know Thy Works , And Tribulation , And Poverty , ( But Thou Art Rich ) And I Know The Blasphemy Of Them Which Say They Are Jews , And Are Not , But Are The Syagogue Of Satan .

The festival of Easter is paganistic to the core ! And yet millions of you are deceived into observing this form of heathen idolatry , under the delusion that you are honoring  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) . Another very important point that must be made is the fact that the evilone Amorite in his attempt to keep you as far away from the Truth as possible , has not only replaced the word Passover with Easter , but he has totally eliminated the word Muslim from the English translation altogether . Notice in the following Hdith that the Arabic word Muslims ( One of peace ) is not translated .

, Where It States , And I Quote ; And When He Had Apprehended Him , He Put Him In Prison , And Delivered Him To Four Quaternions Of Soldiers To Keep Him ; Intending After Easter To Bring Him Forth To The People .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >
To Be Con - Tin - ue In Next Post . Also refer to Post #  16 , 18 , 20

The Hadith is extremely important in that it clearly tells us that Judas , who has been mistaken for the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ), was a Muslims ,

Al Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books of The Last Prophet Ahmad ( Muhammad ) 5 ; 111 [ Revealed 627 - 629 A.D. In Medina , Where It States ; And I Quote ; And I Inspired Those Who Are Gowned In White ( The Disciples ) That They Should Have Faith In Me ( Allah ) And In My Apostle ( The One Sent , Isa ) , They Said We Have Faith And We Bear Witness That We Are Muslims !

The Christian World , Religious Scholar , Theologian' Preachers , Teachers , Reverends , Rabbis , Pastors , Minister , Etc etc, Tries to Hide this from the World
, because he doesn't not want you to know the Truth , The Truth  is  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ), and his Disciples Were Muslims Just like all the other Prophets from before them and just like the first man and woman , Adam ( Life -Blood ) and Eve ( Hawwaa' , Mother of all Living ) .

-------------

Date Posted: 22 March 2014 at 8:51am

In Arabic the word for Easter , Iydul Fis-hi , which is the same words used for Passover . The following is a list of the word and its derivatives .

'Iyd - feast , feast day , festival , holiday from the verb ..
'Iyd - to celebrate or observe , a feast to felicitate.
Al Fis-hu - Easter , pesach , passover , from the verb .
Afsaha - to celebrate Easter , to celebrate Passover .

The Date of Easter , Easter , which you have already learnded , is a mistranslation of the wordd ''Passover '' . It is celebrated by Christians on the first Sunday after the full moon which happen upon or next after the spring equinox . If the full moon occurs on a Sunday , Easter day is the Sunday after . Easter , therefore , can fall between March 22 and April 25 inclusively .

Originally the feast of the Passover was celebrated as was commanded by Allah on the 14th of the month Nisan , that is to say , on the the 14th day of the first month of Nisan , ( in the Hebrew calendar , Nisan is thew seventh month of the civil year and the first of the Religious year ), of the sacred calendar , which can fall on anyday of the week , and was not than called by the name of the pagan deity 'Easter' , but by the Biblical name Passover .

It was years after the original Disciples has passed on to higher life and many Gentiles had made a profession of faith , that you find the observance of Easter beginning . It was then that the Gentiles began to observe this feast on a Sunday rather than on the eve of the 14th when the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus , son of Maryam ( Pbuh ), always kept the Passover . This of course led to a long and bitter controversy between the Gentiles who were bringing Pagan Customs into the Western Church , beginning at Rome , and those who still remained faithful to the command of Allah .

In 325 A.D. a final settement of the dispute was one among the many reason which led Emperor Constantine to summon the Council of Nicaea , The decision of the council was unanimous that Easter was to be kept on Sunday and on the same Sunday throughout the world , and that none hereafter should follow the blindness of those from before who celebrated the feast on the 14th day of the month Nisan .

This in plain language is how the Roman Catholic Church decreed that none should follow the ways that Allah had ordained and this is where the universal custom of observing Easter in churches began . Those who afterwards seprated themselves from the unity of the Roman Catholic Church and continued to keep the 14th day , were called Quarto-Decimani'' and the dispute is known as as the Quarto- Decimen controversy'' .

-------------

Date Posted: 22 March 2014 at 6:56pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivm4RbIeKc - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivm4RbIeKc

yoot -
sheen -
waw -
ein -

yshwe

I've studied all the many ways of writing and saying the name of the Christ... I have arrived at Yahshua as the most recognizable.

I am actually leaning more towards yshoe, but nobody would know what, or who, I was talking about.

Since taking these notes I have been led to Yshwe... just as it would have been first written.  When I pronounce it I notice it sounds like the swishing of a heartbeat.   Y-shwe

Salaam.

Peace unto you!

You are doing well, keep guessing and leave the vowel!

It mentioned:
 neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12

Which name that could be JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE?

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the NAME of the LORD shall be saved. Act. 2:21 (which name?)

Jesus (S) said: "I have come in MY FATHER'S NAME, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. (John 5:43)

LET THEM PRAISE THE NAME OF LORD; FOR HIS NAME ALONE IS EXALTED; His glory is above the earth and the heavens.  Psalm 148:13

7 Now they (disciples) have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEM THE WORDS (original word, not translation!) WHICH THOU GAVEST ME; AND THEY (disciples) HAVE RECEIVED THEM, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me�

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. HOLY FATHER, KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME THOSE WHOM THOU HAST GIVEN ME, that they may be one, as we are.

(WHICH NAME, JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE?)

12 While I was with them in the world, I KEPT THEM IN THY NAME (OWN NAME): those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled

14 I HAVE GIVEN THEM THY (ORIGINAL) WORD; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world�

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through THEIR (ORIGINAL) WORD;

26 And I HAVE DECLARED UNTO THEM THY NAME (OWN NAME), and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. JOHN17: 6-26

HELP ME HERE:  neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12

Which name that could be, JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE? And How many Christians are save?

The name that you will chose please show me it in you ORIGINAL GREEK WORD OF GOD, NO TRANSLATION! IF IT'S NOT THERE PLEASE TELL ME WHO REMOVE IT.

Br. Zainool

-------------

Date Posted: 22 March 2014 at 7:21pm

yoot -
sheen -
waw -
ein -

yshwe

Salaam.

Peace unto you!

You are doing well, keep guessing and leave the vowel!

It mentioned:
 neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12

Which name that could be JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE?

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the NAME of the LORD shall be saved. Act. 2:21 (which name?)

Jesus (S) said: "I have come in MY FATHER'S NAME, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. (John 5:43)

LET THEM PRAISE THE NAME OF LORD; FOR HIS NAME ALONE IS EXALTED; His glory is above the earth and the heavens.  Psalm 148:13

7 Now they (disciples) have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEM THE WORDS (original word, not translation!) WHICH THOU GAVEST ME; AND THEY (disciples) HAVE RECEIVED THEM, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me�

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. HOLY FATHER, KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME THOSE WHOM THOU HAST GIVEN ME, that they may be one, as we are.

(WHICH NAME, JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE?)

12 While I was with them in the world, I KEPT THEM IN THY NAME (OWN NAME): those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled

14 I HAVE GIVEN THEM THY (ORIGINAL) WORD; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world�

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through THEIR (ORIGINAL) WORD;

26 And I HAVE DECLARED UNTO THEM THY NAME (OWN NAME), and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. JOHN17: 6-26

HELP ME HERE:  neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12

Which name that could be, JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE? And How many Christians are save?

The name that you will chose please show me it in you ORIGINAL GREEK WORD OF GOD, NO TRANSLATION! IF IT'S NOT THERE PLEASE TELL ME WHO REMOVE IT.

Br. Zainool

Greetings Br. Zainool,

Which name do muslims choose?  What makes that choice correct?
If it is Isa... that is the arabic form, and the One it refers to was not an arab.
Is it wrong to use the arab name?  How would Jesus have been called among His disciples?  It would not have been Isa.

What about hebrew YHWH, vs. Allah?  Are these the same?  Does it matter which way you say it?

Shukran and salaam,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 23 March 2014 at 9:19am
I find it so funny that you have these socalled christian going to these Institution  of Learning , And have no knowldge whatsoever of the Scriptures they Believe and  have Faith in . But yet they can tell other religion their mistakes .To not know the Name of their God / Prophet's , And the meaning of them is sad . Not speaking of all Christians .

Isa or Iysay is from The Greek EEAYOOCE - greek , Which means ''Savior ,'' Jesus [ 7 -127 A.D. ] Was the last of The Israelites' Newsbearers or Prophets . He was also one of The Major Prophewts , He came as A Messiah to The Lost Sheep Of The House of Israel , The Remnant of Judah only . ( Matthew 14 ; 24 ) . He came to repurify The House of Judah , Because they had Transgreesed , ISA -IYSAY , JESUS , A Messiah did not come with any New Law , He just came to Restore The Old Laws which were The Laws of Old , The ones The Prophet Moses brought , ( Matthew 5 ; 17 ) . http://www.copticchurch.net/cgibin/bible/index.php?r=Matthew+5+%3B+17+&version=SVD&btn=View&showVN=1 - Click here: Matthew 5 ; 17 :: Arabic/English Online Bible

ISA - IYSAY - Arabic , 2 ; 87  , 3 ; 45  , 3;55  , 4;171 , http://quran.com/2 - Click here: Surat Al-Baqarah - The Noble Qur'an -  This ISA , JESUS of two thousand years ago .

'' Christ '' Is the english corruption of the Greek word '' Kristos'' - greek - which comes from the Latin word ''Cristus '' , The root of '' Kristos '' os the greek word ''Krio'' - greek which means '' To Rub Over , To Anoint '' , Kristos is the greek interpretation of The Hebrew word Mashiah -aramic , Which takes its origin from The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) word Masiyh -arabic , Meaning ''Anointed '' , The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) word Masiyh -arabic , derived from the root word Masaha -arabic , Which means '' He Wiped Clean , He Healed And Annointed .''

From the ''Christus '' , '' Christ '' comes into the old english as '' Crist '' , to the middle english root ''Christ '' , And then to the english as '' Christ '' And then to the english as ''Christ '' originally the word '' Kristos'' comes from Sanskirt , The ancient script of The 200 Fallen Angelic Beings who were cast down to the planet earth the head of The 200 Fallen Angelic Beings was named ''Tarush '' And he was called ''Krisna '' The Demon Deity Of The Hindus , Who were descendants of The 200 Fallen Eloheem ( Disagreeable Beings ) Of The Land Of Nod . This is where the word '' Kristos '' is derived .

According to '' The American Heritage Dictionary '' Their definitionn for '' Christ '' Is Jesus Christ Regarded By Christians As Being The Son Of God And The Messiah Foretold By The Prophet Of The Old Testement . Thus rendering one who beloeves in ''Christ'' or ''Jesus '' A Christian , They also define the era of time this religion began as being roughly at his Birth 1A.D. Which is an incorrect date .

First of all Jesus Did Not Speak Greek So He Never Knew The Word ( Christ ) , Which is a Greek word , or the word '' Christian '' , or for that matter , The name '' Jesus '' which is also a Greek word .

There are many definitions that the Christian World   has submitted for the word '' Christ ''

1 . Christ - Middle english Crist ; Latin Christ , From Greek Khristos , '' The Anointee ( One ) from Khrein '' To Anoint '' The anointed ; The Messiah , As foretold by The Prophet of the Old Testement . 2 . Christian science ; The divine manifestation of God , Which comes to the flesh to destroy incarnate error '' Taken from ; American Heritage Dictionary Of The English Language .

2 . Christ - A translation of the Hebrew Mashiah , As is expressly state in John 1; 41 , Meaning anointed ; '' We have found the Messiah , Which is being interpretede The Christ '' , The Hebrew word designates the king who was to come , The promised Messiah . Taken from ; Catholic Encyclopedia .

3 . Christ - Greek Christos '' Anointed '' Equivalent to the Hebrew Meshiach , ''Messiah '' ; ''Anointed '' The official title of Jesus of Nazareth designating him as '' The Messiah '' Or '' Promised One Of The Old Testement '' In Messianic Prophecy the term came to be apploed specifically to The Messiah who , As Prophet , Priest , And King was the one ordained to be thew redeemer of the world . Taken from ; Seventh -Day Adventist Bible Dictionary , Volume 8 .

Christ - The Jehovah Witnesses express that their allegiance is to Jesus Christ , The head of the Christian Congregation , Who Stated ; '' ..... For One Is Your Master , Even Christ '' ( Matthew 23 ; 10 ) Taken from ''Christ Actively Leads His Congregation '' , The Watchtower , August 1 , 1987

The following terms derived from the word ''Christ '' Christ-Like .

Christendom -  Christianuty ; The part of the world in which Christianity Prevails

Christian - Of or relating to Christianity .

Christianity - The religion derived from Jesus Christ based on the Bible as professed by Easter , Roman Catholic and Protestant bodies .

Christmas - A Christian feast on December 25 , Or among Easter Orthodox on January 7 . That commemorates the birth of Christ and is usally observed as a Holiday . ( Both are incorrect dates ) .

During the time of Jesus , The word ''Christ '' Did Not Exist . Now think about this point the Christians say Christ means ''Anointed '' Well , If he was Anointed , Then He Can't Be God , No One Human Or Angel Can Anoint '' God '' ( Whom Christian Call The Creator ) . When someone is Anointed , Oil Is Placed On Them As A Sign Of Sactification  ( Making Them Holy Or Consecrated In A Religous Ceremony . God Is '' The Holy One '' And '' The Accepter Of Repentance ''

He Doesn't Need To Be Anointed , No Human Can Make Direct Contact With God Because It Would Cause Physical Damage . The Power Of The Presence Of God Would Burn Your Eyes Out . The Human Brain Would Be Totally Destroyed . Can't You See The Contradiction And Lies In The Christian Doctrine?

As I already explained to you , The word '' Christ '' Is the english corruption of the Greek word Kristos , The Greek language has A Grammatical System and Translation that is very different from the Semetic language such as Syretic , Akkadian , Aramic , Phoenician ( Called Hebrew ) And Arabic .

The word ''Khristos '' is originally from Sanskrit ( Also called Sanscrit ) The Ancient Script of the 200 Fallen Angels who were cast out of Heaven to Earth . They came down in images that attracted the Women and Men of the Land of Nod . Some came as Men and Women and others came as Hermaphrodites and were worshipped by the inhabintants of Nod and called Gods or Deities . Krishna ( Krsna ) was one of these Cherubim ( Negative Or Disagreeable Beings ) that was worshipped as A Hindu God . Hinduism is the religion of ''The Debil '' , Khrishna is the Hindu God that is part of the Trinity worshipped by Hindus . It is said that there are 3 Supreme Gods in Hinduism 1. Vishnu 2. Brahma 3 . Shiva . 3 Supreme Gods in Hinduism , Your Trinity .

The so-called religious Theologian , Scholar , Preachers , Teachers , Reverends , Rabbis , Pastors , Minister, Etc etc . attempt to justify the use of the name ''Jesus '' In the book of The New Testament . They claimed that The New Testament was inspired to be written in Greek Originally . So therefore the name '' Jesus '' Is acceptable for common use , Instead of using '' Yashu'a .

According to The Harper's Bible Dictionary ) , Page 329 , You see a pocture of what the name of Jesus would have looked like back in The 1st Century , In original Aramic ( Hebrew ) Language , Which he spoke .

They also say that because there is No '' Sh '' Sound in the Greek language , The name ''Jesus '' Is acceptable . Iesous -greek , was an attempted translation from the original language into Greek . If there was no ''J '' sound in the english language before 1565 A.D. How was ''Jesus '' pronounced . That would mean that the word ''Jesus '' Is no older than the 16th or 17th century ! If there was no ''J '' sound in the english language before 1565 A.D. How did the name '' Jesus '' come about ,

As I have explain many times before to christians , With a little reseatch , The christians will find that the names ''Zeus '' -greek and Jesus -greek , are liked by the same root . According to the Larousee Encyclopedia of Mythology , The Greek '' God '' Dionysus is Etymologically Zeus . ''God '' or ''Gad '' was the seventh son of Jacob . '' God '' Also stands for Gomer which is Wisdom , Oz - Which is Beauty and Dabar - Which is Strength . Dionysis Is '' God '' Of Wine ; Also known as Baccus . However , The final syllable of Dionysus or Zeus is identical to the ending of ''Jesus '' .

This break down proves that their reason for selecting the Suffix , -Sus, for the word ''Jesus '' was because of Dionysus or Zeus , Who was known as the Greek Savior when The By-Bill -Bible was translated into the English Language . When you combine the modern form of The Aramic / Hebrew '' Y '' ( ' ) which is pronounced ''Yod '' , To get the Latin J ( I ) and then add it to the word Zeus - You Get Ja -Zeus , Which is short for Yashu'a ( Jesus ) and from Zeus you got the word Souse and then it became A Deity from which comes Deus in Portguese , Dieu in French , Dio in Italian , Dios in Spanish , Dia in Scotch and Isrish , and Duw in Welsh .

Everday new names are being Added . When the reseach further on the meaning of The Suffix , You Find that according to the Webster's Third New International Dictionary , That - Sus is from the French , Latin meaning ''Swine , Hog , Sow.'' The scientific classification for the Pig is Sus Scorfa . The word '' Souse '' ( Sus ) is the name of the certain type of combination of Pork that is Pickled . Souse is also a Nickname for The South , As in '' Souse Carolina , Christians may call it Blasphemy if you like , But Truth is Truth and Facts Are Facts , and right now the facts are saying that .

Why do The so-called religious Theologian , Scholar , Preachers , Teachers , Reverends , Rabbis , Pastors , Minister, Etc etc , Change '' The Messiah's name from the Aramic / Hebrew Yashu'a to Christ Jesus , The fact is Christians Have A Sickness Of Changing People's ( Names or Translating Them to their language . There is No '' J '' In The Hebrew or Aramic Alphabet , The name ''Jesus '' Is the Greek form of the Aramic / Hebrew name Joshua or Jesua ,

Which is a contraction of Johoshua , Joshua in Aramic / Hebrew is Yehowshua or Jehoshua , From the root word Yasha meaning '' To Be Safe , To Set Free , Help Deliver , Salvtion , Savior ''Other familiar roots associated with this word is Yeshowa ( Jeshua ) meaning '' Something Saved , Deliver , Salvation , Savior ''
In The Koran , The word used for ''Jesus '' Is ''Isa '' Which is derived from the root word ''Isuw '' Meaning '' Savior Or Salvation ,

I feel sorry for all those people calling Jesus ''Christ '' , Because if you call on '' The Messiah '' Jesus as ''Christ '' , He will not know who you are calling . Even if you call him Jesus , He will not know who you are calling , That was not His Name in Greek nor Latin ' ( Two Language That He Did Not Speak ) '' Christ '' has a different meaning in the Greek language than what ''Messiah '' Has in Aramic ( Hebrew ) . So why and how can you do this ????

-------------

Date Posted: 23 March 2014 at 3:21pm

Peace be unto you Al Saadiqeen21.

Should I use a translation of the Quran with 50,000 errors in it, and then claim that I can explain Islamic beliefs? No, I should not! I would be quite rightly advised to find a more accurate translation. I wish for you to understand, not to play.

This is not a game.

Date Posted: 24 March 2014 at 4:11am

Peace be unto you Al Saadiqeen21.

Should I use a translation of the Quran with 50,000 errors in it, and then claim that I can explain Islamic beliefs? No, I should not! I would be quite rightly advised to find a more accurate translation. I wish for you to understand, not to play.

This is not a game.
As Salaamu Alaykum Lachi
I have read a few of your post , Personally I see them as a joke , With all your silly question that have nothing to do with the post . I care less what your believe , Or what you think you know . I'm not here to convert anyone here to my way of seeing things . So your wasteing your time . I know what I know keyword know not believe big diffrent .

-------------

Date Posted: 24 March 2014 at 9:15pm

Greetings Br. Zainool,

If it is Isa... that is the arabic form, and the One it refers to was not an arab.
Is it wrong to use the arab name?  How would Jesus have been called among His disciples?  It would not have been Isa.

What about hebrew YHWH, vs. Allah?  Are these the same?  Does it matter which way you say it?

Shukran and salaam,
Caringheart

Peace unto you!

Caringheart, this is not about Muslims; this is about Christians, by which name they would save by?

<> Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12

You see Caringheart, that verse is for Christians!

WHICH NAME, JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE?

Greetings Br. Zainool,

Shukran and salaam,
Caringheart

AGAIN:
<>

The video that you have posted there mentioned the name as "Ye-shou", pronounce as "E- Shou" because of the Aramaic's letter Sheen for (sh). In Arabic it spell with a Seen (sa). In Hebrew it is the same, for example the word Shalom mean peace and in Arabic Salaam mean peace (Sh and Sa. (E- Shou and Isa).

This is an explanation a Christian reply to me how they arrived with the Greek name of the Messiah (S) on a discussion forum on the Internet:

A word or a name in Hebrew which begins with a YODE (Hebrew Y) would have to be transliterated into Greek using an IOTA (Greek I) and would likely be followed by an ETA (Greek E) or an OMIKRON (Greek O), depending on the phonics of the original word. Since there is no letter in Greek equivalent to the Hebrew YODE (Y) the Greek IOTA [(I) followed by another vowel to mimick the required sound) is the next best thing. Transliteration is a mimicking or "best rendering" type of work, not an exacting science. A word or a name in Greek which begins with an IOTA (I) would then be transliterated into English using the letter I. In such cases the I would sound like a Y and if we knew for certain the origins of the first word from which the Greek transliteration was conducted (in this case being a Hebrew word that starts with a YODE (Y) we would be justified in bypassing the I altogether and using the Y instead, that�s where Iesous is coming from and from the Jews.

You see when they established hard proof what happen? Know the �fact�:  They original Greek word of God is Ihsou then transliterated to Iesous�. To get the original pronunciation we have to transliterate!! (Not translate!!!) it from the original back into Hebrew: Greek is �Ihsou�, if transliterate back to Hebrew all we have to do is change the �I� to �Y�: Ihsouor �Iesou to �Ye-sou� same pronunciation in Arabic Isa!�. It didn�t pronounce �Yesh-ua�, it pronounce Ye-shou as in "E",

What is more important, that name did not come from God's name YHWH. Let me fill you in on this one. When the Romans decided to transliterate the Greek's name Ihsou to Hebrew, instead of transliterate the name they look for a Hebrew's name that is close to the name Ihsou and the found "Joshua's name" which is Yesh-ua and not God Almighty name YHWH, so the name "Joshua" is not God Almighty name.

<>

8 For I HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEM THE WORDS (original word, not translation!) WHICH THOU GAVEST ME; AND THEY HAVE RECEIVED THEM, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me�

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. HOLY FATHER, KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME (WHICH NAME?) THOSE WHOM THOU HAST GIVEN ME, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I KEPT THEM IN THY NAME (WHICH NAME?): those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled�

26 And I HAVE DECLARED UNTO THEM THY NAME (WHICH NAME), and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. JOHN17: 6-26

And it shall come to pass, that WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. Act. 2:21 (which name?)

TRUTHNOWCOME

Br. zainool

-------------

Date Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:07pm

Greetings Br. Zainool,

Shukran and salaam,
Caringheart

Peace unto you!

Caringheart, this is not about Muslims; this is about Christians, by which name they would save by?

<> Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12

You see Caringheart, that verse is for Christians!

WHICH NAME, JESUS, IHSOU, YASHUA, YAHWAH, YAHUWAH, I AM OR Y-SHWE?

Greetings Br. Zainool,

As I asked...
Would it matter?
If a muslim calls on the name of Isa at the last day, meaning the same personage as the greek or the Roman would call Jesus... will it matter?
I am not sure, but I prefer the name that His disciples would have used.

Peace to you,
Caringheart

"this is not about Muslims; this is about Christians"

I disagree.  I think it is a matter of importance to all of us. Smile

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 24 March 2014 at 11:48pm

Greetings Br. Zainool,

As I asked...
Would it matter?
If a muslim calls on the name of Isa at the last day, meaning the same personage as the greek or the Roman would call Jesus... will it matter?
I am not sure, but I prefer the name that His disciples would have used.

Peace to you,
Caringheart

"this is not about Muslims; this is about Christians"

I disagree.  I think it is a matter of importance to all of us. Smile

Peace unto you!

It would matter because when Jesus (S) comes he will not recognize the name (Jesus). We only used the name "Jesus" because people who claimed to follow the Messiah (S) call him with that invented name, so we did so to conveyed the original teaching revealed to the Muhammad (S). What Christians is following is a Greek's Translation with interpolation not the word of God.

We Muslims call in the name of Allah (S) the same name Jesus (S) used when he call on the Creator.

JESUS (S) TELLS CHRISTIANS HOW TO RECOGNIZE GOD�S NAME.

He said:

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206:9-13&version=9 - - Matthew 6:9  

In others words, when the Kingdom of God would have come Submission to the will of God will be done on earth (Islam) and then you will recognize God�s name because it would be sanctified and respected AMONG THE GENTILES.

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same �my name shall be great among the Gentiles�; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Malachi%201&version=9 - :11

That is the fulfillment of the prophet like Moses (S):

�18�And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him

Now, to get the correct pronunciation we have to go back to the language of Jesus (s): http://cal1.cn.huc.edu/aramaic_language.html -

http://cal1.cn.huc.edu/aramaic_language.html -

Clip: �Among the Dead Sea Scrolls, the remains of the library of a Jewish sect from around the turn of the Era, are many compositions in Aramaic. These new texts also provide the best evidence for Palestinian Aramaic of the sort used by Jesus and his disciples.�

What was the word used for God in Aramaic? Click on this link: http://www.peshitta.org/lexicon/ -

or go to the �Aramaic Lexicon and Concordance� type it in the search bar then type the word �God�

This is what you will come up with: Pronunciation: (Eastern) AaLaH

(Western) AaLoH

In the book of Revelation 19:4 we find the same pronunciation when praising God Almighty in Heaven:

http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2532 - - And the http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=5064 - - four http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2532 - - And http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=1501 - - twenty http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=4245 - - elders http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2532 - - And the http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=5064 - - four http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2226 - - beasts fell http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=4098 - - down http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2532 - - And http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=4352 - - worshipped http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2316 - - that http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2521 - - sat http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=1909 - - on the http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=2362 - - throne, http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=3004 - - saying , http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=281 - - Amen; http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=239 - - (Rev.19:4)

The original word there is �a(llhloui�a/� and the transliteration is  �Alleloia� and they give this Definition: �praise ye the Lord, Hallelujah�

Does the word Alleloia� sound like Yeshou or Alloh? It sounds more like Allah. The twenty elders and four beasts fell down (prostrated like Muslims does) saying Praise Allah; and not �praise ye the Lord, Yeshua�; they were worship Elohim (God) saying Alleoia (praise Allah). The word Jesus (S) used for God in Aramaic. They didn�t say, Praise yhwh (Yahweh or Yeshua). Note: The word Alleloia is not a Greek word it is the original pronunciation the used in heaven and it has been retain in the bible in every language.

Allah (S) said:

We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4: 47)

From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

Br. zainool

-------------

Date Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:28pm

As Salaamu Alaykum Lachi

I have read a few of your post , Personally I see them as a joke , With all your silly question that have nothing to do with the post . I care less what your believe , Or what you think you�know . I'm not here to convert anyone here to my way of seeing things . So your wasteing your time . I know what I know keyword know not believe big diffrent .

Respect to you Al Saadiqeen21
I was responding to your post - you mentioned the 50,000 errors in the King James Version. If you now realise you shot yourself in the foot - too bad. I suggested an alternative translation (NIV) that might help. You certainly won't convert anyone with your arguments, but thank you for sharing your opinions.

Date Posted: 25 March 2014 at 11:33pm

As Salaamu Alaykum Lachi

I have read a few of your post , Personally I see them as a joke , With all your silly question that have nothing to do with the post . I care less what your believe , Or what you think you know . I'm not here to convert anyone here to my way of seeing things . So your wasteing your time . I know what I know keyword know not believe big diffrent .

I was responding to your post - you mentioned the 50,000 errors in the King James Version. If you now realise you shot yourself in the foot - too bad. I suggested an alternative translation (NIV) that might help. You certainly won't convert anyone with your arguments, but thank you for sharing your opinions.

Hopefully we're done here , Because it's been a waste of time here , Your so-called Religious Scholar'sss is the cause of your many version of the Bible , that have been written for the many  diffrent school of thought , All cliaming their Bible is above all other Bible , This is why your hear/ read people saying that not what it say in my By-bill , How child-lish is that . By the way I don't deal with opinions only fact'sss .

-------------

Date Posted: 27 March 2014 at 10:06am

As Salaamu Alaykum Lachi

I have read a few of your post , Personally I see them as a joke , With all your silly question that have nothing to do with the post . I care less what your believe , Or what you think you�know . I'm not here to convert anyone here to my way of seeing things . So your wasteing your time . I know what I know keyword know not believe big diffrent .

Hi Lachi,

The Jehovah�s Witnesses in their �AWAKE!� Magazine dated 8 September, 1957, carried this startling headline �50,000 Errors in The Bible?�.

This Christian cult did a study on the Bible and came to this conclusion.

Date Posted: 29 March 2014 at 6:24pm
If the King James Version truly does contain 50,000 errors, then using it for theological argument or comparative study will end in faulty theories and conclusions.

If you know those errors are there, then presenting the theories and conclusions derived from the King James Version as reliable, is at best self delusional.

Date Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:36pm

If the King James Version truly does contain 50,000 errors, then using it for theological argument or comparative study will end in faulty theories and conclusions.

If you know those errors are there, then presenting the theories and conclusions derived from the King James Version as reliable, is at best self delusional.

Do not blame us for that, who damaged the book   

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net