IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anger  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anger

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slavefree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2005 at 6:06pm

Unhappy, everyone has to answer to Allah, Do you have a husband........, I was  a women of another faith and married a  Muslim man ,who has helped and guided  me a long way to understand Allah. AND YES, I AM A STRONG  GROWING MUSLIM WOMAN  BELEIVE IT OR NOT JUST LIKE YOU........

pEACE

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Unhappy Unhappy wrote:

I need to get this off my chest.  A few Muslim women I've been meeting in university have married non-Muslim men. 

Oh my, what a sacrilege  heaven forbid! Non muslim men are unworthy, oh my!

Quote I find it extremely hard to respect them. 

That is your problem.

Quote Before Ramadan, I referred to one of them in an expletive.  A lot of my friends do not approve of the way I treat them.  I've also refused to help them on assignments and have deliberately not contacted them when doing group work.

I don't aprove of you treating them unrespectfully either!

Quote I know it's not right to swear at people but I honeslty consider a Muslim woman marrying a Kafir a disgrace.  It insults me as a man and as a Muslim. 

really ?

Well its not your life.

You got something against non muslims ? Sounds like do.

Quote Are Muslim men not good enough for these women? 

As one poster mentioned, some are not good enough.

Quote I also get insulted that these women are throwing away a religion that means so much to me just so they can be with some dirty kafir who most likely has a dubious past.  Cause lets be honest, most kafirs have had previous relations if you get my drift.  

What makes you think they are throwing away their religion ? For all you know they are practicing and their men let them. Not ALL non muslim men are bad or had relations before marriage.

Quote Are these women considered Muslim?  Did those women forgo the title of Muslim by marrying a Kafir?  Am I correct in feeling contempt and hate for forgoing their belief in Allah for some stupid man? 

Now this is what I really hate and it makes me hard to respect you to! 

Who do you think you are? I don't care whether you are muslim or not, you seem to have no respect!

You are not their keepers nor do you have a right to tell them who to marry!!!

We are all human beings, and love knows no boundaries. Get our yourself, this is life!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 9:07pm

Assalamu Alaikum:

My husband is from Morocco. His very good friend has a sister who was married to a Muslim. He treated her very badly. They finally divorced and now she has remarried a non-Muslim man who treats her like she is a queen. She is extremely happy and says that she wishes she had never been married to a Muslim.

Is this Islamically correct? No. Is it a fact of life. Yes. Just because a man is a Muslim does not mean he is a good man or will make a good husband. I do not agree with what this sister did, but I can understand why she did it. If someone abuses you badly enough you don't necessarily want to put yourself back into the same situation again.  

Perhaps instead of despising these women for choosing the husbands they have, you should try to understand why they made this choice and pray for their souls.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 3:47am

bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

well unhappy i agree with u on one thing, u feeling bad bout what they done.  n u r absolutely right cos their marriage is not lawful in islam so they commitin fornication. but on the other hand ur feeling that it insults u is quite strange cos we as muslims are allowed to hate r dislike act (not the person but act) for sake of our lord so if u state that islam allows it n its for sake of ur lord so where do u come in the equation

another thing im quite sure bout is those girls migh belong to so called "modern islamic families" n might not hav been told all of their lives rights n wrongs in islam.  so instead of treatin them like u do try to talk some sense in them.  its not bout u its bout our dear lord if u love ur lord (i think u do) then turn this anger in something more constructive.  As a muslim we should have enuf luv n taqwa of our lord to forget bout "me" n try to spread our lord's message in a way that other people like it n take it on board.  cos if u insult some1 n then tell them u r wrong n even somewhere in their heart there might b feelings they r wrong they still wont admit it cos u hurt their ego.  n a person of this world has more ego.  we should be bearer of light for people n crush this ego of ours for sake of our lord.

lastly i know many sisters hav stated that there r many non-muslims betta than muslim brothers. i dont agree, a person who is not recognisin his lord might b betta in sense of this world but it dont mean that u justify this sinful act with such explanation

unhappy lastly a muslim should be contempt with blessings of his lord not UNHAPPY

wassalam

Muslim Friend View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim Friend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 10:28am

OMG?!!!

Unhappy, can i just ask what makes you such a good muslim?? You've done nothing but be malicous, backbite, cause hurt and your proud of yourself. You are purposefully hurting the feelings of these people and feeling that what your doing is good and better. I'm probably correct in saying, that your pride has led you to sin in so many ways.

Feeling that you are better than someone just because your a muslim is soooooooo wrong.

Look at the prophets uncle - he was not a muslim - but he helped the prophet in so many ways - he will have the lightest punishment in hell - but he was never a muslim!!!

I'll count just a few of your sins for you now, so that next time you think before you do something.

To become abusive and to use profane language is a sin.

To declare any muslim a sinner or Kaffir

To maliciously accuse and slander someone

To gossip and backbite against either muslims or non-muslims.

To taunt and criticise the faults of others.

To discontinue talking to a fellow muslim for more than 3 days without a valid islamic reason

I strongly suggest you look within yourself first. They may have committed a mistake, but they could also maybe convert the people they married. You need to be more humble as a person.

Edited by Muslim Friend
O Allah! Bless Muhammad and let his be the place close to you on the day of Resurrection.
aishag88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aishag88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:08pm

I feel the same way all the time, that same angar.  But I don't think its my place to say if you are right or wrong.

Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 10:07pm

Assalamu Alaikum Aisha:

Why do you think you feel so much anger? Are you unhappy in your life?

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2005 at 6:12am
Maybe people can invite these couples in to thier circle and bring the husband along to eid and other festivites, wouldn't it be better to be a good kind example and pray he becomes Muslim???? Shouldn't we be more concerned about the future of thier kids??? These people will probably leave islam because of all the hate they recieve. But if people were kind and he converted than maybe a hard situation could be made better.. Peace
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic