IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anger  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anger

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anger
    Posted: 09 August 2009 at 5:44pm
Shocked
Wow  x's 100
Sometimes i just dont know what to say.  I do know this, i was also a woman a christian minister who married a Muslim bro. who never pressed me, but Allah did choose Islam for me after 2 years of marriage.  May Allah be praise, so i know what that feels like.
We all know that a lot of Muslim are only Muslim by their MOUTHS and guess what i aint gonna agure with that cause its a waste of time.  But i do know this, those women that are doing that know fully what Islam says about that so if they choose to do it anyway then so be it.  put it like this IF THEY DONT CARE, THEN I DONT CARE.

Allah have mercy on us all
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
LiberalMuslim View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberalMuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 10:05pm
Where the heck does it say 96 percent have lost their virginity.
Get your facts straight first unhappy, then talk.

LiberalMuslim View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberalMuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2009 at 7:46pm
You are the biggest disgrace to Islam I know Unhappy.
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 9:08am

I also get insulted that these women are throwing away a religion that means so much to me just so they can be with some dirty kafir who most likely has a dubious past.  Cause lets be honest, most kafirs have had previous relations if you get my drift.  

wow! sounds like youve got some issues there buddy.call it a hunch but have you considered that religion may not have been a factor in the decision to marry them and not you for instance?could it be your foul attitude towards people you don't even know.but obviously hate because they got the girl and aren't muslim.do i detect jelousy?is that why they are "dirty kafir."whatever it is, its certainly racism! sounds like these women aren't racist like you and apparently neither are the "dirty kafir."

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 12:45pm

"Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Paradise whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous, those who spend (freely) whether in prosperity or adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men; for Allah loves those who do good." (Al-i-Imran: 133-134)

"Let not those among you who are endued with grace and amplitude of means resolve by oath against helping their kinsmen, those in want, and those who have left their homes in Allah's cause; let them forgive and overlook; do you not wish that Allah should Forgive you? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."  (Noor: 22)

It is narrated by Ibn Abbas: "Allah's Messenger has said: May I show you the sign of a wicked people?" the people said; "If you are pleased, you may tell us." He said:  "The most wicked person among you is he who keeps himself aloof, is harsh on his slave, and does not give any gifts to others. May I not tell you of another person more wicked than this?" The people said: "Definitely, O Messenger of Allah! If you are pleased." He said: "He who has rancour against the people and the people have rancour against him." Then he asked: "May I tell you of a more wicked person than this?" The people said: "Definitely, O Messenger of Allah! If you are pleased." He said: "He who does not pardon the error of others, does not accept their apologies, and does not forgive their crime." Again he asked:  "May I not tell you of a more wicked person than this?" The people said: "Definitely, O Messenger of Allah! If you are pleased." He said: "He from whom no good may be expected, and from whose wickedness there may not be security."   (Tibrani) 

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
candor View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:04am

That's funny. That is my first encounter with the mods. here  (and so early). I didn't know that the 'Ho' word is disallowed here.

Courage is not absence of fear.
Smoking is injurious to health.
Bigger is the gun, smaller is the brain.
Intelligence=Knowledge+Imagination.
candor View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 3:31am

If you really care for these women, and want to do something about it, you should try to send an effective an purposeful message.

I will prefer to forgive a non-Muslim who killed Muslims or attempted to kill me (irrespective of whether he accepts Islam or not) rather than forgiving such women.

I will advise brother Unhappy to ignore them because there is nothing else(that is, Islamic)  he  can do about them in the present circumstances. Besides, they are very few in numbers.

Edited by Nausheen
Courage is not absence of fear.
Smoking is injurious to health.
Bigger is the gun, smaller is the brain.
Intelligence=Knowledge+Imagination.
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 9:48am

O unhappy, how unhappy to read your initial post.

It is correct that a Muslimah cannot marry a non-Muslim unless he first accepts Islam. As a Muslim all you had to do was your duty to guide and advise them referring them to Ayat 221 in Surah Al Baqarah (2) and then leave the matter in Allah's hands. HE would have rewarded you for your efforts.

Now you are sinning by calling them names Auzo Billahe minash Shaitanir-Rajim. You are in a worse position than them, from an Islamic point of view.

Remember we are only responsible for our own actions not for others, all we can do is sincerely advise others whom we see committing sins, the rest is up to them to accept our advice or reject it.

The best thing for you to do is repent sincerely to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and do a lot of goods deeds to expiate for your sins.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala forgive us our sins Ameen!

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic