IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In Matthew chapter 17 verses 21 is missing from th  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In Matthew chapter 17 verses 21 is missing from th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

Hi Carringheart,wow that was three times my post have mercy. that was long.
Greetings Ismail,LOLbetween man and a Holy and Righteous God, teaching that salvation can
only be obtained through God's <span ="highlight"="">grace</span>."
and your reply;"If you repent you will be forgiven without Christ."I have never disagreed with this.� I only say that for many it is through the sacrifice made by the Creator, through the Son, Yshwe, that many are led to repentance.It is by the recognition of this great sacrifice that many come to love God.for 'what greater gift is there but that one should lay down his life for another'?and who would 'trample underfoot, the blood of the one who made the sacrifice for you'?It is for this reason I also included the explanation of grace... Grace is charis and means, "Divine influence on the heart and its reflection in one's life."Thus, 'saved by grace'... by charis... means saved by 'Divine influence on the heart and its reflection in one's life'....i.e., repentance.Without Christ... without Love of God, and for God, people will not repent...� they may try to follow rules, but they will always end up breaking the rules, because they are human, and the flesh is weak, born through sin... this is why we need the gift of Christ... Christ who strengthens us, Christ who comes to live in us."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.' Salaam and blessings,Caringheart

Hi Caringheart,

The last paragraph of your post is interesting,you say that
Quote Without Christ... without Love of God, and for God, people will not repent

Not true I repent without Christ and i go directly to God and i am saved.I know that for a fact and that is why i need no man god to save me.Allah is enough for me.

Quote Without Christ... without Love of God, and for God, people will not repent... they may try to follow rules, but they will always end up breaking the rules, because they are human, and the flesh is weak, born through sin... this is why we need the gift of Christ... Christ who strengthens us, Christ who comes to live in us.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.'

I can of mine own self do nothing:John 5:30
Nothing means nothing.

21 �But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.If you repent you will be forgiven.Not because someone died on the cross.This was Paul nailing the law to the cross.

Quote the Creator, through the Son, Yshwe

What about all the other sons of God were they dumped by God or were they the useless sons of God??????

(a) "Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which
was the son of Adam, which was the SON OF GOD." LUKE 3:38
(b) "That the SONS OF GOD saw the daughters of men that they
were fair; and they took wives of all which they chose.
". . . when the SONS OF GOD came in unto the daughters of
men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty
men which were of old, men of renown." GENESIS 6:2 and 4
(c) ". . . Thus saith the Lord, Israel is MY SON even my
FIRSTBORN." EXODUS 4:22
(d) ". . . and Ephraim is my FIRSTBORN." JEREMIAH 31:9
(e) ". . . Thou (O David) ART MY SON; this day have I (God)
BEGOTTEN thee." PSALMS 2:7

Ismail

Edited by iec786 - 16 February 2014 at 12:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic