IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Awakening  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Awakening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:45pm
salam ,Ron Webb
thanks for ur reminding
our leader always think to future of his nation and likes to see our happiness.

Ayatollah Khamenei :our country is presently completely prepared for constructive measures. Fortunately the general atmosphere in our country is marked by security and public readiness and the hearts of the Iranian people are full of hopes and aspirations. Today there are cordial ties between general public and the government and the people expect their government officials to work hard for the progress and development of their country .The people are quite ready to cooperate with the government and there is suitable ground for rendering services to the public If we break up the government in terms of responsibilities we will see that governor generals are major components of the government Thus you should do your utmost to achieve public satisfaction and never get tired of working for the people. Dear brothers Ever since the Islamic Revolution achieved victory and the present system was established in our country we have been facing some anticipated challenges and will continue to face such challenges for long years to come If someone expects that so long as the Islamic Republic adheres to its defined criteria and principles arrogant and hegemonic powers that are opposed to our principles leave the Islamic Republic alone pose no challenges to it or even assist it in accomplishing its ideals his or her expectation is far from judicious Such things should never be expected from hegemonic powers .The Islamic Republic of Iran has been established based on the principles of promoting religious and spiritual values pursuing global justice holding all human beings in high regard and standing against the bullying and domination of hegemonic powers These are the criteria and principles of the Islamic Republic. It is clear that when you stand against bullying and domination the world�s arrogant powers will not leave you alone but they will pose a challenge to you .This challenge has existed ever since the Islamic Revolution�s victory and will continue to exist until the world�s bullies and hegemonic powers give up in despair Therefore you should always consider yourself to be in the arena of confrontation with hegemonic powers In their confrontation with the Islamic Republic hegemonic powers specially the United States are trying to foment division and insecurity and undermine national unity in our country. They are also trying to halt our country's scientific progress .The reason is that scientific progress is the secret of economic political and military power and high morale of any nation. The scientific campaign which was launched in our country many years ago has so far yielded remarkable results but they intend to bring our scientific campaign to a halt. The world�s arrogant powers are also seeking to block our governments campaign to serve the public make our officials preoccupied with futile political and factional disputes divest the Iranian people of their hopes and vitality and weaken their trust in the slogans and ideals of the Islamic system. You governor generals are government officials with the greatest executive authority in provinces Therefore while drawing up plans and determining priorities among various national and provincial issues you should pay due attention to these realities .You should not underestimate the significance of your responsibilities and not get tired of working for the people .Time is going by very fast . You should try to make the most of what remains of your term of office It is also worthy of mention that you should take the issue of security very seriously Also you should make every effort to serve the people and fulfill public satisfaction. there should be a balance between fulfilling the peoples immediate needs and performing longterm plans and projects In other words the peoples current problems and immediate requirements should not be ignored on the pretext of engagement in longterm plans and infrastructural projects and vice versa since both need adequate attention and necessary measures You should try to deal with the people in a fair and humble manner and establish cordial ties with the public You should not be overcome by the status and prestige associated with your office since this will keep you from mingling with the ordinary people Some officials wrongly believe that if they keep the people at a distance this will add to their prestige However the opposite is the case and it is close and cordial ties with the public that will raise the status of government officials When you are dedicated to your duties when you are not after your personal interests when you sacrifice your own comfort for public welfare and when you work sincerely for the sake of Allah the Almighty will cause you to be respected and held in high regard by the general public I have seen certain officials who kept the public at a distance assuming that this would raise their prestige But the result was that they lost the status that they had in the eyes of the people Thus try to be on cordial terms with the public and serve the people in a sincere manner Another important point is that you should invite the services of dedicated and competent workforce across the country Also make sure to act within the framework of the country's 20Year Perspective Document which highlights the basic objectives of the Islamic system and the fiveyear development plan These objectives should be observed in your plans and projects Above all there is a great need for selfobservation and selfdiscipline in performing duties and responsibilities If you consolidate your bonds with Almighty Allah deepen your sense of devotion and work for the sake of Allah divine favor and assistance will be bestowed on you and you will be able to carry out your responsibilities more efficiently I hope the next time that we have an opportunity to meet you will report on the great tasks that you have performed and your remarkable achievements in your provinces The ground is quite prepared for serving the public and you are men of service Concentrate on your duty to serve the people and not be daunted by the enemies Have no fear of the enemies who appear to have formed a united front against Islam and the Muslim Ummah and the flag of Islam that has been raised in our country but who are in fact at variance with one another If we continue treading the right path and persevere in attaining our objectives they will not be able to achieve their goals. Their stratagems as you can see have all proved to be futile Today the United States considers its interests in Iraq to be contingent on the fomenting of conflict and insecurity in that country and on the portraying of the Iraqi popular government as incompetent Consequently US agents are trying to give rise to an ethnic and religious war in Iraq and the tragic incident that took place in Samarra a few days ago was an instance of the attempts that are being made by the United States In the past also they tried to further their political objectives by provoking Muslims and thus they committed the outrageous affront to the Holy Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him and his infallible household) by publishing the offensive cartoons That provocative act and the tragic incident in Samarra were identical in nature as both were aimed at provoking Muslims by desecrating their religious sanctities and both were meant to achieve certain objectives But what was the result. 2006/02/27

i try to say only facts
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:14am

I selected related parts of our leader's speeches about awakening .  

In the Name of God the Merciful the Compassionate O The One who changes hearts and states over O The administrator of night and day O The Author of Might and States Change our states over to the best .

The United States is taking advantage of the weakness of Islamic countries and is bullying and intimidating their governments. The United States while being submissive to the usurper Zionist regime at all times is bullying and blackmailing certain Arab governments But if those governments rely on a great power they will never be forced to submit to the United States. The Arab governments should be very careful .They should remain quite vigilant This alliance involves cooperation with two evil and iniquitous governments which are opposed to the interests of Muslims against an Islamic nation that has greatly contributed to the grandeur of Islam and whose youngsters have made every sacrifice to keep the flag of Islam .even if this alliance is formed it will be of no use.alliance had been formed by the United States and Britain and the former Soviet Union and the entire Europe and most of these Arab countries during the Iraqi imposed war on the Islamic Republic and the objective that they pursued was to occupy a part of Iran through the agency of the wicked and illfated Saddam Hussein in order to bring dishonor to the Islamic Republic They made every effort for some eight years and left no stone unturned to achieve their goal but ultimately they could not do anything It is also the same case today and their plot against the Islamic system will get them nowhere However the Arab governments should be vigilant and they should be careful not to get caught in the enemies trap. Now if certain Arab and Islamic governments are assuming that by forming an alliance with the United States and Britain and enforcing sanctions they can please the Zionist regime and impart peace of mind to this usurper regime they are making a political mistake.

Today you can see that in every part of the Islamic world there are calls on the part of people especially youngsters academics and intellectuals for the enforcement of Islam and its dominant status in society This situation did not exist in the past Almighty Allah said in the Holy Quran "Have you not considered how Allah sets forth the parable of an immaculate word (being) like an immaculate tree whose root is firm and whose branches are in heaven yielding its fruit in every season by the permission of its Lord".

Edited by whitelion553 - 08 July 2013 at 6:34am
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 3:57pm
Sorry Mr. Lion, but I am not interested in reading copied text from your leader's Web site.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:43pm
ok,friend .as u like .Smile
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:14pm

Greetings caring heart,

You believe that Israel and Palestine must live in one land peacefully .i am really eager to know do u have this opinion about Muslims and Buddha s of Myanmar ,too? This is interesting that There is not any reaction about crimes of Myanmar .

i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Greetings caring heart,

You believe that Israel and Palestine must live in one land peacefully .i am really eager to know do u have this opinion about Muslims and Buddha s of Myanmar ,too? This is interesting that There is not any reaction about crimes of Myanmar .

Greetings whitelion,

I confess that I am not following news on Myanmar... in fact I take large breaks from the news for my spiritual health.
The world is a very large place and I confess that I can not keep up with all that is going on every where.  I can often barely keep up with my own life.
I suspect the 'no reaction about crimes of Myanmar' is for this same reason.  Unless something affects people directly, or something happens to bring it up in their own lives, they are often unaware.
Perhaps you would like to share more details with me?  Not with long links to read, but with your own words.

Salaam,
CLynn
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:06am
Admin. - What happened to all the posts between July 9 and July 21?
A huge part of our conversation has disappeared. Disapprove

Edited by Caringheart - 22 July 2013 at 11:25am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:50am
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25693&PID=176953#176953
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic