Forum Description: World Politics
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24861
Printed Date: 27 April 2024 at 1:44am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Islamic Awakening
Posted By: whitelion553
Subject: Islamic Awakening
Date Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:43pm

The recent insult to the Holy Prophet of Islam (s.w.a.) is a lesson that will go down in our history. Leaders of the arrogant powers refuse to condemn this move and they fail to do their responsibility in the case of this great crime. They also try to distance themselves from this event. They claim that they are not involved. We do not insist on proving that certain people or government officials were involved in this crime, but the behavior and methods of the leaders of the arrogant powers, American politicians and certain European countries have caused peoples of the world to point the finger of blame at them. They should prove that they were not an accomplice in this great crime and they cannot do so by simply denying their involvement. They should prove their innocence with actions. They should prevent such transgressions. Of course, they will not do so and the reason is clear.

Organizations which are affiliated with the arrogant powers have the motivation to insult Islam and what is held sacred in Islam.  They reason that because of their respect for freedom of expression, they cannot prevent people from committing such great sins. Who would believe this in the world? In the countries where there are specific red lines that help maintain the principles of their arrogant power, in the countries where they seriously enforce these red lines and use force to stop people from violating them, who would believe that in those countries, government officials feel obligated to respect freedom of expression when it comes to insulting what is held sacred in Islam?

Today global public opinion is against American and Zionist policies. Yes, governments do not protest because of certain considerations, but peoples cannot tolerate this any longer. Whenever they find such an opportunity, they protest against centers affiliated with America, against America's social and political centers in different countries. They hate American and Zionist policies.

The confrontation between Islam and the arrogant powers of our time will undoubtedly end with a victory for Islam. The Islamic Republic has a great responsibility to fulfill in this regard and an important part of this responsibility falls on the shoulders of you dear youth who serve in different parts of our Armed Forces. I hope Allah the Exalted bestows success on all of you. I hope Allah the Exalted raises the spiritual position of the honorable martyrs who have sacrificed their lives over the past 32, 33 years. I hope He associates their souls with His saints in the hereafter. I also hope Allah the Exalted associates our honorable Imam (r.a.), who opened up this path for all of us, with His saints.

Greetings be upon you and Allah's mercy and blessings(2012/09/18 )

-------------
i try to say only facts

Replies:
Posted By: Caringheart
Date Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:36pm
What is this 'recent insult to the Holy Prophet of Islam'?

-------------
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Date Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

What is this 'recent insult to the Holy Prophet of Islam'?

1:you must attention to date of this speech

2:How you didn�t know ????????!!!!!!

All of the people know it.

-------------
i try to say only facts

Posted By: SojolHossain
Date Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:40am
I believe that Islam is one of the way of best way. 

Posted By: schmikbob
Date Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:13am
Once again, "great crime"?  Stop being obtuse.

Date Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:52am

Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi: all Muslim no matter where they reside, are brothers as stipulated in the Quran; the glorious Quran reads as follows (Hujurat: 10) All Muslims are brothers and if there happens dispute amongst them it should be immediately resolved. The enemies of Islam using various plots aim at making hostility within Muslims and turning them against one another. For the time being, several Islamic countries are having discord and obviously only enemies will benefit from this situation. invasion of the usurper regime of Israel on Syria disclosed many things and it is now quite clear that the rebels who call themselves Free Syrian Army are in the same boat with the Israelis.

His eminence added: Now it is also clear to all that these reactionary Arab rulers as well as the governments of Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are working hand in hand with Israel. No international regulation or law justifies this demonic invasion.

He reproaching the silence governing international organizations remarked: then what for such organizations are formed in the first place. They are threatening us too. Based on what? This shows that there exists no rule in this world; it seems that the world is run again by the law of jungle.

�Different aspects of this issue should be clarified; for it revealed the real side of ongoing situation in Syria. These changes showed the world that the approach adopted by Islamic Republic of Iran is an Islamic humanistic approach. We hope that by Allah�s grace those who are still asleep wake up and stop damaging this Muslim Awakening.� his eminence added.

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:56am
Enemies of Lebanon target security and unity of the country

-------------
i try to say only facts

Posted By: Ron Webb
Date Posted: 31 May 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Enemies of Lebanon target security and unity of the country
It took me a while to find a working link for this article, so I offer it here to save others the trouble.  I have to admit I don't understand the point being made, however.

Dr.Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Lebanese president: Enemies of Lebanon target security and unity of the country

Condemning the terrorist acts and expressing sympathy with Lebanese government and families of victims, Dr.Ahmadinejad said that enemies of Lebanon have targeted security and unity of the country and Iranian government and nation condemn such approaches and inhuman acts and express solidarity with Lebanese government and nation.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday afternoon talked with Lebanese counterpart President Michel Suleiman over phone.
President Ahmadinejad told his counterpart that the main aim of terrorist acts and recent explosion in Beirut is to disrupt security and unity in Lebanon.
Dr.Ahmadinejad underlined that, undoubtedly, wise management of the government and Lebanese political group�s leaders will prevent materialization of enemies' goals and they won't take advantage of such moves.
President Suleiman appreciated President Ahmadinejad's sympathy and said that the blast has caused problems in Lebanon and we are trying to contain its consequences and establish full tranquility in the country with cooperation of all Lebanese groups.
He expressed hope that peace and tranquility can be established all over the region.

Source: President.ir
http://www.ghatreh.org/view/828/ - http://www.ghatreh.org/view/828/

-------------
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.

Date Posted: 01 June 2013 at 4:11am
Clap Salam ,My post caused that u be curious and find its resource .i am happy for it. thanks . this title is only an alarm for being caution .i didnt put all of article for i thought this short title is better than long article.i must say its adress ,it was my wrong for that thanks again from ur comment .

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 18 June 2013 at 12:00am
http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=4&lid=1&mid=316260&catid=0&start=1&PageIndex=0 - http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=4&lid=1&mid=316260&catid=0&start=1&PageIndex=0

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 18 June 2013 at 5:27pm

http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=4&lid=1&mid=316260&catid=0&start=1&PageIndex=0 - http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=4&lid=1&mid=316260&catid=0&start=1&PageIndex=0

This little statement by Ayatollah Shirazi is filled is a fascinating study in Orwellian double-speak.  Notice how he uses the sugar-coated word "awakening", when he really means jihad.  Notice also the word "unity" as a euphemism for dictatorship, while "disunity" is the negative label he attaches to freedom of thought and independence of action. 

When Shirazi calls for Muslims to be united, he is calling them to be united under him -- to submit to his authority and the authority of his fellow (like-minded) clerics.  Perhaps he has forgotten that Muslims submit only to Allah. 

I still believe that this is exactly what Allah had in mind when He warned against shirk.  Shirazi wants Muslims to submit to him, as if he speaks with the authority of Allah.  But Allah speaks for Himself.  He does not need partners.

-------------

Date Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:12am

Greeting Ron Webb,

I read ur comment but really didn�t understand ur mind .why u think such about this statements ???in all of it ,I didn�t see any word against words of Allah. All of us know that Muslims must only obey orders of Allah . If one person speak about untity,u think that  he wants to be instead of Allah. Is it possible?????????????????????i think inviting to unity  is duty of all Muslims and this duty is not bad .it is very valuable and we cant have negative mind to it.I want u to read it again ,please.

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 20 June 2013 at 7:29pm
What do you think Shirazi means by "unity"?  If there is disunity, how do you think Shirazi wants to resolve it?  Is he going to change to conform with those who disagree with him?  Not likely!

No, when a leader calls for unity, it is a call for everyone else to conform to the leader's position or beliefs.  Anyone who refuses -- anyone who insists on thinking for himself and opposing the leaders -- is automatically responsible for the "disunity" that Shirazi warns against.  It is a ploy common to all dictators.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2013 at 3:57am

Salam

Ur opinion is interesting for me .if I understand well, u say every one that speaks about unity wants to govern such dictators .this means when a religious one  speaks  a bout peace  or unity ,real mind of him is dominance or becoming dictator for receiving his personal goals. Am I right? but I ask u one question .where is our ability for thinking and selection. We r not robot and any one cant dictate his personal wants to us .we r human and we have very important state in this world .Insan is substitute of Allah on the earth .for this reason ,I cant accept that we must obey from wrong .i believe we must try to clean all of wrongs . u say  Ayatollah Shirazi  speaks like dictators .can u clear for me dictator for which mind, which nation, which country. dictator for all of Muslims by inviting to unity and brotherhood ?all humans by inviting to peace and safety ?dictator for all the world by inviting to respect to religions and humans?

I was thinking all dictators only wants wealth, money ,power ,wasting treasure of country for their dreams ,long life ,gathering asset for future of their children , wantonness, killing guiltless humans ,ignoring poor and disable persons ,ignoring wants of nation ,ignoring humanity and all of its rules and�.

Ron webb ,I am disagree with ur thought and don�t know why u think such .i think all of people know better than me that they have an  special ability that Allah forgave it to us .we have ability of thinking .we can think about every thing ,we can decide ,recognize  realities and good ways from bad ways. We understand what is fact and what is fancy .Muslims can feel which way is not suitable for their great religion and them. How??because we have a special and holy book that has orders of our dear Allah. Quran shows straight way to humans .it shows the best way .our dear prophet has said us orders of it in a  simple language for understanding of all people .prophet and Imams help  us to find the way .this cause that we dont  divert  .if we have problem in our life ,we must find its solution in words of them .is it frightening when a person speaks about unity and brotherhood or about awakening ?why when a western politicians  speak  about this ideals we believe them but when we hear this words from a Muslim ,we prefer to have a guard in front of him????????if some Islamic countries had or have tyrants in their government .it is for force. they didn�t select their governors themselves .others (big global governments )selected them and their nation forced to accept .because they hadn�t any way at that time and forced to obey .

Muslims know that a dictator cant be responsible of a Muslim nation .they know that their agents and governors must be honest , righteous and � .this is the real reason of Islamic awakening in Islamic countries .

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:20pm

Ur opinion is interesting for me .if I understand well, u say every one that speaks about unity wants to govern such dictators .this means when a religious one  speaks  a bout peace  or unity ,real mind of him is dominance or becoming dictator for receiving his personal goals. Am I right? but I ask u one question .where is our ability for thinking and selection. We r not robot and any one cant dictate his personal wants to us .

That is exactly what I am saying.  We can and should think for ourselves and select what we believe it true and right.  If that creates "disunity", then so be it.

Shirazi calls it "disunity", and he thinks it is bad.  I call it diversity, and to me it is good, or at least it is better than asking anyone to abandon their principles for the sake of some illusion of "unity".

Quote u say  Ayatollah Shirazi  speaks like dictators .can u clear for me dictator for which mind, which nation, which country. dictator for all of Muslims by inviting to unity and brotherhood ?all humans by inviting to peace and safety ?dictator for all the world by inviting to respect to religions and humans?

I find it hard to believe that Shirazi has respect for religions other than Islam.  Or for any other version of Islam than his own, for that matter.

Quote why when a western politicians  speak  about this ideals we believe them but when we hear this words from a Muslim ,we prefer to have a guard in front of him????????

It's true that many western politicians appeal to unity, for instance in condemning opposition to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.  I feel the same way about them that I do about Shirazi and his fellow ayatollahs.  The politicians I vote for talk about diversity and freedom of conscience, not unity.

Quote if some Islamic countries had or have tyrants in their government .it is for force. they didn�t select their governors themselves .others (big global governments )selected them and their nation forced to accept .because they hadn�t any way at that time and forced to obey .

And yet we are seeing in Afghanistan and Egypt and elsewhere that when Muslims are given the opportunity to choose their leaders, they generally choose the same kinds of tyrants, who impose "unity" through shariah law.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:22am

In the name of Allah.

Salam

We can speak about our differences and try to solve them in a fair way such two sides benefit from it and conclude common result .disunity always was bad because it is reason of all bad actions and events. I explain a clear example. In Pakistan ,terrorists misuse from disunity among Muslims .They create difference among Muslims by their lie and cause sensitivity among Muslims .terrorists know their  methods  because have cunning teachers .they kill and terror Muslims easily and at last say it was war among Sunni and Shia .This disunity caused thousands of guiltless Muslims became victim of terrorists (special during this year).this trick is not new for Muslims and all of us know that who don�t want unity among Muslims .all of people that fear from power of Islam cant see this unity and want to disturb brotherhood among Muslims. Enemies of Islam must know Muslims r awake for this reason great religious persons of Iraq decided to pray with each other on Friday .Sunni and Shia prayed   hearty and didn�t let to enemies get their wants. This excellent   movement was very heavy and  unbelievable for terrorists (terrorists failed) .But about diversity .diversity is very good .it makes progress .it cause we know new and fresh minds and thoughts and make better life(high quality).for example :when we go to travel with our friends ,enjoy from our travel  .why? because diversity of ideas .if we don�t have unity in travel ,what will happen ?i think ,we will hate from being with them .first rule for a useful discussion is respect. Respect must be reasonable ,too .Islam is the best religion(number one   real).where is freedom ?where can we find it? in safe streets of west ?in universities? In google or facebook ?for example freedom in Canada :this government didn�t let Iranians take part in election of Iran. This country like other countries banned Iran. western countries  banned Iranian channels from Intel Sat and � .freedom means listening to phones ?or searching in  personal information and �?streets r full of cameras  in most countries ,these r connect to police stations .i have a question ?when rabble hit and disturb Africans  and Asians, where is police? Where are police cars and dogs ?why some active politicians die for unknown reasons? For freedom ,a simple march is full of police and their equipment ?freedom means : repressing by water, chemical substance and nightstick ?how many students injured in universities for Wall Street ?they was saying that don�t have money for studying .some of hopeless college students   killed themselves  or left universities . and about Afghanistan, i am very sorry for death of our dears in this country .unfortunately, we daily hear this bad news from our multi medias. Its reason is not their president .u must search its reason in American planes ,jets and army .western bombs ,rockets and guns kill guiltless women ,children ,workers and farmers  in their home ,farm ,mosques, shopping centers .we must ask reason of this  crimes from Taliban .we must ask :why they kill humans ?for what?why we cant live happily near each other ?why we cant enjoy from nice sky , clouds, colorful flowers and beautiful nature ?why we cant enjoy from our gifts? We must ask killing a little girl is nice or watching her playing with little animals and dolls ?they like flood but I want to say being under rain is better than it .i say all must enjoy from their life .i don�t want to see happiness in face of people no fear .revolution of Egypt is newborn .so it needs to time for building of its basis and improving bad effects of past (time of Mobarak). All of political groups in Egypt  must discuss about their wants .they must  attend to wants of nation and respect to it, too .this country is very valuable for Muslims .if they act to orders of Islam ,I am certain they will be luck.

-------------
i try to say only facts

Posted By: Reepicheep
Date Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:32am
whitelion553 wrote: for example freedom in Canada :this government didn�t let Iranians take part in election of Iran.

No, you are wrong. In fact, quite the opposite. It is the Iranian government which didn't allow Canadian Iranians to vote:

�Iran has taken no steps to arrange for Iranians in Canada to participate in this election, confirming that the regime itself sees the vote as an empty propaganda exercise. We have not yet received any proposal from Iran concerning the representation of its interests in Canada. Despite having nine months to make such an arrangement, Iran has failed to do so, depriving Iranian nationals of a range of services as well as the opportunity to vote.

�This sidelining of the sizable Iranian diaspora in Canada is, sadly, not surprising and makes this upcoming election even more of a sham.

�Canada will continue to stand with those millions of disenfranchised Iranians and will work with those on the ground, pushing for meaningful reforms and for Iranians� basic rights to be respected. While we long ago lost faith in the regressive and hollow Iranian regime, we have not lost faith in the Iranian people.�

http://www.international.gc.ca/wet30-1/aff/news-communiques/2013/06/08a.aspx - Baird Comments on Iran�s Suppression of Democratic Voices Before Election

Date Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:48pm

In Pakistan ,terrorists misuse from disunity among Muslims .

You accuse the terrorists of disunity, presumably because they oppose your ideology; but they could as easily accuse you of disunity because you oppose their ideology.  What's the difference?  Why would you expect them to change their ideology for the sake of unity?  Why don't you change your ideology to match theirs?

Quote They create difference among Muslims by their lie and cause sensitivity among Muslims .

And they would say that you create difference by your lies.

Quote But about diversity .diversity is very good .it makes progress .

How is diversity different from disunity?  In my opinion, diversity implies tolerance of differences, while disunity implies intolerance.  Therefore appeals to unity are really disguised appeals to intolerance.

Quote where is freedom ?where can we find it? in safe streets of west ?in universities? In google or facebook ?for example freedom in Canada :this government didn�t let Iranians take part in election of Iran.

I see that Reepicheep has already responded to this.

Quote This country like other countries banned Iran. western countries  banned Iranian channels from Intel Sat and � .freedom means listening to phones ?or searching in  personal information and �?streets r full of cameras  in most countries ,these r connect to police stations .i have a question ?when rabble hit and disturb Africans  and Asians, where is police? Where are police cars and dogs ?why some active politicians die for unknown reasons? For freedom ,a simple march is full of police and their equipment ?freedom means : repressing by water, chemical substance and nightstick ?how many students injured in universities for Wall Street ?they was saying that don�t have money for studying .some of hopeless college students   killed themselves  or left universities .

I can't really comment on any of this without specfic examples.  I can agree that the CRTC (Canadian Radio and Television Commission) would ban foreign TV channels that promote intolerance.  I also think you may be confusing Canada with the United States.  In Canada the police absolutely do respond to the defense of minority groups, and rarely if ever break up a "simple march" with force.

Quote and about Afghanistan, i am very sorry for death of our dears in this country .

So am I, but that isn't what I was talking about.  I am saying that Muslims in the Middle East tend to vote for leaders who promote unity under totalitarianism (a.k.a. shariah), rather than diversity and freedom.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:11am

Salam, government of Canada closed our consul in that country .it was very bad action to Iranians .

Iranians couldn�t to participate in election for kindness of that country.

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:27am

In the name of Allah

1:I suggest u study about means of terrorism .who is terrorist ?what is terror?

2:there is not any force in accepting orders of Islam for u. we only invite and declare our minds and beliefs .you are free for accepting or not accepting.

3:I guess  America is king and other western countries must obey their king.

4:if u r disagree with our minds ,don�t make trouble for us .u go ur way with ur disunities .we keep on our way with our unity .be certain ,Muslims will keep this way for ever .Muslims are in tense for western politics (watch western  wonderful politics in Iraq ,Afghanistan ,Pakistan ,�)bad condition of this countries is product of western armies . western soldiers slept and ate their food for many years and gave them safety .do u see their safety ? for this safety , Taliban has international state .now, this terroristic group can do every work .thanks for this gift.

5:Ron Webb said :  And they would say that you create difference by your lies.

be polite .u must say sorry for ur  insult.

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:54am

Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei told "According to historical documents the movements always resisted against dictatorship and imperialism" Ayatollah Khamenei said that the murders of three students in Tehran University during an anti American march in 1953 further highlighted their anti arrogant  mood Ayatollah Khamenei also highlighted the anti arrogant mood of the university students by mentioning their move to form the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) fighting against armed groups in universities seizure of American embassy participation in the 8years Sacred Defense and fighting against different plots in the course of the past  30years" The student movement has proved to be against cruelty It opposes any crimes against the oppressed people in Iraq Palestine Afghanistan and other nations across the world ".Formation of the Islamic system in Iran was a response to the historical need of the Iranian nation Surely no system except the Islamic and religious system could eradicate the royal system which was dependent on America The great presence of the people and the great national movement was not possible unless under the leadership of the late Imam Khomeini" . the Islamic System had been targeted by the arrogance and the Zionist network because of what it approved or rejected in the international diplomacy. The Islamic Republic definitely rejects domineering policies and ethical secularism while it is approved of efforts to preserve Islamic values defend world innocent people and conquer scientific peaks "If we budge on these principles the enemy hostility would indeed decrease They mean to make us to budge by saying that Iran should change its conduct" Ayatollah Khamenei pointed out the Islamic System would never budge on its values adding that the system could push back the equipped enemy by sticking to its platform Comparing the current position of America in the Middle East with its position 15 years ago Ayatollah Khamenei said that the country had grown more hated and humiliated having seen the failure of its projects in the region especially in Palestine Lebanon Iraq and Afghanistan while the IRI which has been primarily targeted by the projects had made advances "The resistance and progress point to the might and the enduing grandeur of the Islamic System" the IR Leader said adding that in order to keep the situation the aspirations of the Islamic Republic must be preserved. Ayatollah Khamenei noted that the legal and official structure of the Islamic Republic including the three branches of power and other bodies were not enough to secure the survival of the system adding that in order to secure the system it was essential to preserve its identity which is its aspirations" The true identity of the Islamic system surfaces in its aspirations namely justice human dignity equality ethics and resistance against enemy". The IR Leader warned that if Islamic ethics and justice are ignored and the authorities refuse to serve people and show weakness towards the enemy the attribute of Islamic could be of no help for the system .The Islamic Revolution Leader urged the nation to take care of the spirit of the system noting that loss of spirit was gradual so that many fail to notice it or may notice it when it is late. Ayatollah Khamenei said the most important responsibility of the students was to keep a watchful eye and keep the Islamic system from deviation "In the past thirty years especially after the demise of Imam Khomeini there were many efforts to spoil the spirit of the Islamic System They failed under the auspices of Gods favor as well as peoples vigilance" Ayatollah Khamenei  said "At one point the separation of religion and politics was publicized in our press Even some were explicitly defending the tyrant callous regime of Pahlavi" the IR Leader deplored adding that the only way to combat any deviation was to highlight ideological intellectual and political boundaries and to preserve the Islamic features of the system .The IR Leader named the features as justice seeking sincere work unstopping scientific quest firm resistance against alien greed and brave defense of national interests. 2008/12/14
Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei said the global arrogance treats the Iranian nation with acrimony because the nations Islamic system runs counter to their worldwide domineering policies "Global arrogance knows the Islamic System well At the same time the Islamic System has well tracked down the bloody claws of the arrogance under velvet cover The faceoff then is natural" Ayatollah Khamenei noted the western medias brawls over the Islamic rules and regulations which are applied in the Iranian system of government adding however that the Iranian authorities would continue to follow the principles of Islam and the revolution. In the same regard Ayatollah Khamenei criticized those who seek to undermine the revolutionary principles in the guise of call to rationality and moderation adding "They are fed up with the Islamic principles unlike the will of people however they claim the public is tired too "Ayatollah Khamenei noted that adherence to the revolutionary platform never hinders the countries  progress despite an enemy effort to insinuate an otherwise trend. Ayatollah Khamenei said the pessimists who downplay the post revolutionary achievements were insulting the nation adding that even thirty years after the revolution the nation continues to honor the revolutionary mottoes "There are many young artists who never saw the time of Imam or war but they appreciate the great movement of the nation in their works of art" 2008/09/09

"The people make the utterance to us who waged two world wars in the course of twenty years and applied their military force wherever they could Their crimes in Hiroshima Iraq Afghanistan Palestine and Kosovo stand samples of their attitude and performance"

The Leader emphasized that anyone who keeps to the right path will surely benefit from divine assistance

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:01am
Greetings Whitelion,
"It opposes any crimes against the oppressed people in Iraq Palestine Afghanistan and other nations across the world"
This is the problem as I see it... islam opposes any oppression of anyone claiming to be muslim... but does not care one whit about the oppression of others.  It in fact approves wholeheartedly of the oppression of others and seeks to conform them to islam.  Does Iran or Saudi Arabia treat all its citizens equally, or do they oppress those not professing islam as their religion?
Let's define oppression?
Who are the oppressed?

I wish to direct a question to the people of Iran and/or those who are in support of Iran and its actions...
What will happen to the people of Iran if their government continues, in its conquest against israel, to develop a nuclear weapon and drops it on Israel?  What do they think will happen then to them?  Do they understand that nuclear war will mean the end of us all?  All except maybe those world powers and leaders who will go into their underground safety shelters.  Who will be left in the world?  The good people, or the evil?  Who will suffer, the leader who decides to do this dastardly deed, or the innocent people who have nowhere to hide from it and its after effects?  Is the leader really thinking of his people?

Salaam.

-------------
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:34pm

1:I suggest u study about means of terrorism .who is terrorist ?what is terror?

We have an expression that you may have heard: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."  It depends on your point of view.   But you used the word, not me, so you tell me: Who are the terrorists that you were talking about?

Quote 2:there is not any force in accepting orders of Islam for u. we only invite and declare our minds and beliefs .you are free for accepting or not accepting.

I know enough about shariah to know that if I had been born in Iran I would be either in prison or dead by now, for promoting "disunity".

Quote 3:I guess  America is king and other western countries must obey their king.

Confused

Quote 4:if u r disagree with our minds ,don�t make trouble for us .u go ur way with ur disunities .we keep on our way with our unity .be certain ,Muslims will keep this way for ever .Muslims are in tense for western politics (watch western  wonderful politics in Iraq ,Afghanistan ,Pakistan ,�)bad condition of this countries is product of western armies . western soldiers slept and ate their food for many years and gave them safety .do u see their safety ? for this safety , Taliban has international state .now, this terroristic group can do every work .thanks for this gift.

I agree in principle that western governments should not be meddling in Muslim countries as much as they do, but it's hard not to intervene when we see the violence that is committed against women, non-Muslims, homosexuals and other minorities that threaten your "unity".

Quote 5:Ron Webb said :  And they would say that you create difference by your lies.

be polite .u must say sorry for ur  insult.

I am sorry that you misunderstood.  I am not calling you a liar.  I am referring to the people you call "terrorists" and whom you accuse of lying.  They are the ones who would call you a liar.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:02pm

Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei told...
If anyone is interested in what Khamenei actually told students at the University of Tehran in 2008, you can read it here on http://www.leader.ir/langs/en/?p=contentShow&id=4514 - Khamenei's Web site .

No offense intended, Whitelion, but there is little point in posting something like this.  Automated translation is barely readable at best.  Without proper punctuation and paragraph separation it becomes utterly hopeless. 

I realize that English is not your native language, and I admire your hard work in posting English messages on this forum; but I would rather read a few sentences your own words, rather than whole pages of translated text from someone else.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei told...
I realize that English is not your native language, and I admire your hard work in posting English messages on this forum; but I would rather read a few sentences your own words, rather than whole pages of translated text from someone else.

Ditto.  I feel the same way.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:08am

In the name of Allah

Salam ,Ron Webb

Dictionary says: A terror is something that makes you very frightened. Terror is also violence or the threat of violence, especially when it is used for political reasons. A terrorist is someone who uses violence, especially murder, kidnapping, and bombing, in order to achieve political aims or to force a government to do something; used showing disapproval .i say terrorist is someone that enjoys from killing ,bleeding ,destroying and war. He likes to see sadness of families for loss of their dears and homes .he likes to hear and watch crying of children and women. he likes to perish calmness ,happiness, safety  and life. He likes to disturb weddings  and ...

People with different minds must declare their wants ,beliefs and goals clearly .the best way for solving differences is reasonable discussion no war. It is common  way in members of little societies like  family .

I know rate of crimes and  violence  against women ,Muslims ,children ,students ,immigrants and �  in western countries is very high .We are very thankful from western countries that think to Muslims from morning until night instead of their nation .but if they know the solution ,at first solve their struggles . I fear it will be a dream for western countries .western countries must harry up .we are eager to see the result.

Ok ,I misunderstood about ur mind .if the persons that have that idea ,judge themselves .they will feel that I don�t say wrong .i say :when there is kindness and  other special ways ,why they must select war.

My English is weak but I try to find good texts from our leaders speeches and show them to interested members .  

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:48am

Greeting Caring heart ,

Dear friend ,we like non-Muslims ,too. You aren�t our enemies .we are not indifferent to you . all of humans are equal without difference . We like friendship with all nations and governments .

West  oppress those not professing their politics. Iran treat with all religions equal for this reason different religions are in this country. Thanks Allah ,life is good in this country .i don�t say every thing is excellent .we had good and bad days ,we laughed ,cried special during Iraq war against our country . but our nation tried to keep their unity and spirit .we did many useful actions during last years .all of our nation have hope to a better future .Caring heart ,we don�t want war. We know that war is very bad .we want peace in every where .accepting orders of a tyrant is impossible and hard for Muslims .for this ,we have Jihad .we only defend from our beliefs and expect from western countries to respect to our beliefs .Muslims learnt in school of Islam that obey only from right and justice and resistant to force and threat .

Do they understand that nuclear war will mean the end of us all?

be certain ,all of speaks about nuclear war in world is joke(political game) .west cant use from its nuclear weapons because knows  that using from them means suicide . west and Zion  only show their nuclear  power in far countries .they test their weapons in Africa and Asia .dont fear ,western nation are in safe .victims of such wars are innocent people such as nation of Japan .

we said always that Iran has not any nuclear weapon.

Salam .

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:07pm

Dictionary says: A terror is something that makes you very frightened. ...

I wasn't looking for a dictionary definition.  I was asking about http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=24861&PID=176502#176502 - this remark : "In Pakistan ,terrorists misuse from disunity among Muslims .They create difference among Muslims by their lie and cause sensitivity among Muslims ."  I assume you are referring to Sunni terrorists.  But there are Shia terrorists too, aren't there?  Do they create difference by their lies too, or just the Sunnis?

Quote People with different minds must declare their wants ,beliefs and goals clearly .the best way for solving differences is reasonable discussion no war. It is common  way in members of little societies like  family .

I agree, but you cannot have a reasonable discussion when you label those who disagree with you "liars" or accuse them of "disunity".

Quote I know rate of crimes and  violence  against women ,Muslims ,children ,students ,immigrants and �  in western countries is very high .We are very thankful from western countries that think to Muslims from morning until night instead of their nation .but if they know the solution ,at first solve their struggles . I fear it will be a dream for western countries .western countries must harry up .we are eager to see the result.

You have been reading too much anti-Western propaganda.  The rate of violence against women in western countries is far less than in Muslim countries.  Shariah actually allows husbands to beat their wives, does it not?  Of course, a burkha can hide a lot of abuse, and the police will not protect them anyway.

As for Muslims, it is often remarked that it is easier to be a Muslim in America than in Islamic countries.  American law supports freedom of religion, and therefore protects all Muslims; but a Sunni in a Shia-majority country (or vice versa) is accused of "disunity" and may be the victim or terrorist attacks.  And again, the police are unlikely to protect them.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:08am
salam

Ron Webb ,I didn�t say terrorists are Sunni .i never accept  this wrong sentence . I say terrorists aren�t Muslim (they are not Shia and they are not Sunni ,too).Terrorists cant be Muslim because their beliefs and behavior  are against Islam .this means :they don�t believe Allah and don�t obey his orders .terrorists try to divert mind of some people until they accept wants of them and follow them .they show every things inversely .u can study holy  Quran and search its important and valuable words about unity ,disunity, end of bad humans and� .

For example (Sura  AlBaqara: 83-85,104,113,176,253/ Sura Al Anfal :46-45/ Sura Aal Imran :7,19,64,105,99-103,152/ Sura  Ash-Shura/ Sura Al-Ahzab/ Sura Al-Furqan :63,72/ Sura  AlAn'am:108,153/ Sura AlMa'ida :2/ Sura Al-Bayinah :4/�)

I don�t accept ur sentence about relatives among Muslim families .Muslims  have the best relations in their families .for this ,their children mostly are believer ,happy ,hopeful and success their life .they learnt from their parents . they felt mean of real love in their childhood and will teach it to their children ,too. Dear friend ,stability of lovely life among Muslims is more than other religions .majority of men and women Muslims  are loyal to their mates . I am certain that you cant find such strong relationship in other religions. For that Muslims are health (physical and mental). About punishment ,Allah and our religion didn�t let to us to beat persons (men and women are human and have equal humanity rights). But if one person do wrong work ,every one knows that she or he must be punished .because humans are responsible and must obey from legal laws(special  in familial relationship) . unfortunately  ,most people misunderstood this law .Islam never said that men can beat their wives .Islam didn�t let this .Islam is right religion and defend from all facts .i don�t know why some people want to show it badly .the best proof for u is behavior of our prophets and Imams with their wives .they are sample for all .we try to learn  kindness ,forgiveness and friendship from our dear guiders .

I know most countries have bad mind (dark and negative)about Iran and know its reasons .i cant change ur mind because it is vain work. If u be for a short time in my country only for travel ,u will feel the realities urself ,clearly .my country has wonderful nation .they are very kind and lovely .

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:08pm

Ron Webb ,I didn�t say terrorists are Sunni .i never accept  this wrong sentence . I say terrorists aren�t Muslim (they are not Shia and they are not Sunni ,too).Terrorists cant be Muslim because their beliefs and behavior  are against Islam .this means :they don�t believe Allah and don�t obey his orders .terrorists try to divert mind of some people until they accept wants of them and follow them .they show every things inversely .u can study holy  Quran and search its important and valuable words about unity ,disunity, end of bad humans and� .

If they are not Muslim, then why did you offer them as an example of disunity among Muslmis?

You say terrorists are not Muslim, but they say that they are.  They believe in Allah, but they disagree with you about what He commands and how to obey.  Hence there is disunity; but they would say that you are the source of that disunity, not them.

When you call for unity, you seem to be asking them to change their beliefs and become like you.  But this is not realistic.  You would never consider changing your beliefs and becoming like them, would you?  So why would they?

In reality, the call for unity is a rejection of diversity.  It is a call for intolerance of minorities.  Those who don't believe as you do, and who refuse to change their beliefs, are no longer seen as sincere Muslims expressing their beliefs.  They "bad humans" promoting lies and disunity.

Quote I don�t accept ur sentence about relatives among Muslim families .Muslims  have the best relations in their families .for this ,their children mostly are believer ,happy ,hopeful and success their life .they learnt from their parents . they felt mean of real love in their childhood and will teach it to their children ,too. Dear friend ,stability of lovely life among Muslims is more than other religions .majority of men and women Muslims  are loyal to their mates . I am certain that you cant find such strong relationship in other religions. For that Muslims are health (physical and mental).

From the abstract of a http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16761656 - study by the Department of Midwifery, Babol University of Medical Sciences: "To determine the prevalence and determinants of intimate partner violence, 2400 married women attending public clinics in Babol, Islamic Republic of Iran, were screened for domestic violence. Overall, 15.0% of women had suffered physical abuse from their husbands in the previous year, 42.4% sexual abuse and 81.5% various degrees of psychological abuse."

For http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_the_United_States - comparison , US rates of domestic physical abuse of women are around 1% annually, or 22.1% in their entire lifetime.

Quote About punishment ,Allah and our religion didn�t let to us to beat persons (men and women are human and have equal humanity rights).

From An-Nisa, Sura 4:34: "And as for those women whose ill-will you have reason to fear, admonish them [first]; then leave them alone in bed; then beat them."

Quote I know most countries have bad mind (dark and negative)about Iran and know its reasons .i cant change ur mind because it is vain work. If u be for a short time in my country only for travel ,u will feel the realities urself ,clearly .my country has wonderful nation .they are very kind and lovely .

I am sure there are many kind and lovely people in Iran, but I will never visit your country.  I would be in constant fear of saying or doing something that would disrupt your precious "unity" and landing me in prison, or worse.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:27am

If they are not Muslim, then why did you offer them as an example of disunity among Muslmis? I couldn�t to say my mind well. They try to create disunity but Muslims don�t like disunity .terrorists wants to show themselves as a group of Muslims and such destroy face of Islam. THEY CANT BE MUSLIM BECAUSE THEIR  BEHAVIOUR IS AGAINST OUR RELIGION. Muslims don�t like terrorists ,too. Terrorists cant see friendship and brotherhood of Muslims and want to see fire of spite and anger. http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=4&lid=1&mid=316543&catid=0&start=1&PageIndex=0 -

Principles of marriage and family Ethics ,woman and her rights  

http://makarem.ir/compilation/Reader.aspx?lid=1&pid=72275&catid=6538 -

http://makarem.ir/Libery/?lid=1&mid=72270&CatID=6538 -

this book has good subjects

http://makarem.ir/compilation/Reader.aspx?lid=1&pid=72279&catid=6538 -

Chapter 4: AN-NISA (WOMEN) - Juz'5

(http://parsquran.com/data/show.php?sura=4&ayat=34&user=eng&lang=eng&tran=1)

men are the maintainers of women for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have spent of their wealth. righteous women are obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. those from whom you fear rebelliousness, admonish them and desert them in the bed and leave them. then, if they obey you, do not look for any way against them. Allah is high, great. (34)

http://makarem.ir/Quran/?lid=1#4:34 -

http://makarem.ir/Quran/?lid=1#4:34 -

Date Posted: 06 July 2013 at 3:56pm

They try to create disunity but Muslims don�t like disunity .

Really?  Certainly leaders like Khamenei and Shirazi don't like disunity/diversity because it creates opposition and threatens their power.  But I think most Muslims, like most people, don't care that much about what others believe or don't believe.  They just want to live their own lives in peace and according to their own conscience.

As for terrorists, I think we both agree that they are not good examples of true Muslims, so I don't see much purpose in including them in this discussion.  I would just like to remind you again that the terrorists undoubtedly do consider themselves true Muslims, and may feel that you are not a true Muslim because you do not engage in jihad as commanded by Allah: "Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." Al-Baqarah, 2:216. 

-------------

Date Posted: 06 July 2013 at 11:45pm
salam ,Ron Webb
thanks for ur reminding
our leader always think to future of his nation and likes to see our happiness.

http://www.leader.ir/langs/en/?p=bayanat&id=3506 - Leaders Speech to Governor Generals

Ayatollah Khamenei :our country is presently completely prepared for constructive measures. Fortunately the general atmosphere in our country is marked by security and public readiness and the hearts of the Iranian people are full of hopes and aspirations. Today there are cordial ties between general public and the government and the people expect their government officials to work hard for the progress and development of their country .The people are quite ready to cooperate with the government and there is suitable ground for rendering services to the public If we break up the government in terms of responsibilities we will see that governor generals are major components of the government Thus you should do your utmost to achieve public satisfaction and never get tired of working for the people. Dear brothers Ever since the Islamic Revolution achieved victory and the present system was established in our country we have been facing some anticipated challenges and will continue to face such challenges for long years to come If someone expects that so long as the Islamic Republic adheres to its defined criteria and principles arrogant and hegemonic powers that are opposed to our principles leave the Islamic Republic alone pose no challenges to it or even assist it in accomplishing its ideals his or her expectation is far from judicious Such things should never be expected from hegemonic powers .The Islamic Republic of Iran has been established based on the principles of promoting religious and spiritual values pursuing global justice holding all human beings in high regard and standing against the bullying and domination of hegemonic powers These are the criteria and principles of the Islamic Republic. It is clear that when you stand against bullying and domination the world�s arrogant powers will not leave you alone but they will pose a challenge to you .This challenge has existed ever since the Islamic Revolution�s victory and will continue to exist until the world�s bullies and hegemonic powers give up in despair Therefore you should always consider yourself to be in the arena of confrontation with hegemonic powers In their confrontation with the Islamic Republic hegemonic powers specially the United States are trying to foment division and insecurity and undermine national unity in our country. They are also trying to halt our country's scientific progress .The reason is that scientific progress is the secret of economic political and military power and high morale of any nation. The scientific campaign which was launched in our country many years ago has so far yielded remarkable results but they intend to bring our scientific campaign to a halt. The world�s arrogant powers are also seeking to block our governments campaign to serve the public make our officials preoccupied with futile political and factional disputes divest the Iranian people of their hopes and vitality and weaken their trust in the slogans and ideals of the Islamic system. You governor generals are government officials with the greatest executive authority in provinces Therefore while drawing up plans and determining priorities among various national and provincial issues you should pay due attention to these realities .You should not underestimate the significance of your responsibilities and not get tired of working for the people .Time is going by very fast . You should try to make the most of what remains of your term of office It is also worthy of mention that you should take the issue of security very seriously Also you should make every effort to serve the people and fulfill public satisfaction. there should be a balance between fulfilling the peoples immediate needs and performing longterm plans and projects In other words the peoples current problems and immediate requirements should not be ignored on the pretext of engagement in longterm plans and infrastructural projects and vice versa since both need adequate attention and necessary measures You should try to deal with the people in a fair and humble manner and establish cordial ties with the public You should not be overcome by the status and prestige associated with your office since this will keep you from mingling with the ordinary people Some officials wrongly believe that if they keep the people at a distance this will add to their prestige However the opposite is the case and it is close and cordial ties with the public that will raise the status of government officials When you are dedicated to your duties when you are not after your personal interests when you sacrifice your own comfort for public welfare and when you work sincerely for the sake of Allah the Almighty will cause you to be respected and held in high regard by the general public I have seen certain officials who kept the public at a distance assuming that this would raise their prestige But the result was that they lost the status that they had in the eyes of the people Thus try to be on cordial terms with the public and serve the people in a sincere manner Another important point is that you should invite the services of dedicated and competent workforce across the country Also make sure to act within the framework of the country's 20Year Perspective Document which highlights the basic objectives of the Islamic system and the fiveyear development plan These objectives should be observed in your plans and projects Above all there is a great need for selfobservation and selfdiscipline in performing duties and responsibilities If you consolidate your bonds with Almighty Allah deepen your sense of devotion and work for the sake of Allah divine favor and assistance will be bestowed on you and you will be able to carry out your responsibilities more efficiently I hope the next time that we have an opportunity to meet you will report on the great tasks that you have performed and your remarkable achievements in your provinces The ground is quite prepared for serving the public and you are men of service Concentrate on your duty to serve the people and not be daunted by the enemies Have no fear of the enemies who appear to have formed a united front against Islam and the Muslim Ummah and the flag of Islam that has been raised in our country but who are in fact at variance with one another If we continue treading the right path and persevere in attaining our objectives they will not be able to achieve their goals. Their stratagems as you can see have all proved to be futile Today the United States considers its interests in Iraq to be contingent on the fomenting of conflict and insecurity in that country and on the portraying of the Iraqi popular government as incompetent Consequently US agents are trying to give rise to an ethnic and religious war in Iraq and the tragic incident that took place in Samarra a few days ago was an instance of the attempts that are being made by the United States In the past also they tried to further their political objectives by provoking Muslims and thus they committed the outrageous affront to the Holy Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him and his infallible household) by publishing the offensive cartoons That provocative act and the tragic incident in Samarra were identical in nature as both were aimed at provoking Muslims by desecrating their religious sanctities and both were meant to achieve certain objectives But what was the result. 2006/02/27

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:14am

I selected related parts of our leader's speeches about awakening .  

In the Name of God the Merciful the Compassionate O The One who changes hearts and states over O The administrator of night and day O The Author of Might and States Change our states over to the best .

The United States is taking advantage of the weakness of Islamic countries and is bullying and intimidating their governments. The United States while being submissive to the usurper Zionist regime at all times is bullying and blackmailing certain Arab governments But if those governments rely on a great power they will never be forced to submit to the United States. The Arab governments should be very careful .They should remain quite vigilant This alliance involves cooperation with two evil and iniquitous governments which are opposed to the interests of Muslims against an Islamic nation that has greatly contributed to the grandeur of Islam and whose youngsters have made every sacrifice to keep the flag of Islam .even if this alliance is formed it will be of no use.alliance had been formed by the United States and Britain and the former Soviet Union and the entire Europe and most of these Arab countries during the Iraqi imposed war on the Islamic Republic and the objective that they pursued was to occupy a part of Iran through the agency of the wicked and illfated Saddam Hussein in order to bring dishonor to the Islamic Republic They made every effort for some eight years and left no stone unturned to achieve their goal but ultimately they could not do anything It is also the same case today and their plot against the Islamic system will get them nowhere However the Arab governments should be vigilant and they should be careful not to get caught in the enemies trap. Now if certain Arab and Islamic governments are assuming that by forming an alliance with the United States and Britain and enforcing sanctions they can please the Zionist regime and impart peace of mind to this usurper regime they are making a political mistake.

Today you can see that in every part of the Islamic world there are calls on the part of people especially youngsters academics and intellectuals for the enforcement of Islam and its dominant status in society This situation did not exist in the past Almighty Allah said in the Holy Quran "Have you not considered how Allah sets forth the parable of an immaculate word (being) like an immaculate tree whose root is firm and whose branches are in heaven yielding its fruit in every season by the permission of its Lord".

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 09 July 2013 at 3:57pm
Sorry Mr. Lion, but I am not interested in reading copied text from your leader's Web site.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:43pm
ok,friend .as u like .Smile

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:14pm

Greetings caring heart,

You believe that Israel and Palestine must live in one land peacefully .i am really eager to know do u have this opinion about Muslims and Buddha s of Myanmar ,too? This is interesting that There is not any reaction about crimes of Myanmar .

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 22 July 2013 at 10:47am

Greetings caring heart,

You believe that Israel and Palestine must live in one land peacefully .i am really eager to know do u have this opinion about Muslims and Buddha s of Myanmar ,too? This is interesting that There is not any reaction about crimes of Myanmar .

Greetings whitelion,

I confess that I am not following news on Myanmar... in fact I take large breaks from the news for my spiritual health.
The world is a very large place and I confess that I can not keep up with all that is going on every where.  I can often barely keep up with my own life.
I suspect the 'no reaction about crimes of Myanmar' is for this same reason.  Unless something affects people directly, or something happens to bring it up in their own lives, they are often unaware.
Perhaps you would like to share more details with me?  Not with long links to read, but with your own words.

Salaam,
CLynn

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:06am
Admin. - What happened to all the posts between July 9 and July 21?
A huge part of our conversation has disappeared. Disapprove

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 22 July 2013 at 11:50am
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25693&PID=176953#176953

Date Posted: 22 July 2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=25693&PID=176953#176953

Greetings abuayisha,
Thank you. Smile

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 22 July 2013 at 1:56pm
I want to re-post this which I had posted yesterday but was apparently lost.

Regarding taking lands:
Iran was once Persia - they weren't muslims, they were Persians... it wasn't islamic... they hadn't heard of islam and there were many Christians there from the time when the Apostle's traveled through the lands sharing the gospel of the Lord.
And then the land was taken... and things were changed.

It was a follow-up to post of July 18, 2013;
Do you think land was not stolen from the Jews?  How do you think they came to be everywhere else in the world?
By your reasoning, should we not say the same thing to the displaced palestinians now... go somewhere else?
No, we should find a way for all to live peacefully together in the land which they choose.

Which is the lead-in to whitelion's question of today.
Salaam.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:00am

Greetings caring heart,

I don�t know about  Apostle or gospel .i only know Iranians weren�t Muslim and were Zoroaster at first .then in time of our dear prophet Islam came to our land and Iranians converted to Islam .

I know Palestine is belong to its nation .nation of this dear land have home and its name is Palestine .they aren�t displaced .if people of Israel haven�t home ,it is their bad chance .they must think about it themselves .it is not guilty of Palestinians .Israel 's people  can select other places .there are many land that no one lives in it .they can live there .i say :if US is worried about Israel ,they can invite them to their land and live near each other in pace .dear caring heart ,my links about Myanmar r pics and videos .they speak better than me. thanks .

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=443320 - http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=443320

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:02am

http://www.leader.ir/langs/en/index.php?p=contentShow&id=10899 - - http://www.leader.ir/langs/en/index.php?p=contentShow&id=10899

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:14am
Greetings Ron Webb,

examples of human rights for YOU

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=425704 -

http://abna.ir/list.asp?lang=3&gId=1613 - http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=443350 - - http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=443350

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:48pm

Greetings caring heart,

I don�t know about  Apostle or gospel .i only know Iranians weren�t Muslim and were Zoroaster at first .then in time of our dear prophet Islam came to our land and Iranians converted to Islam .

I know Palestine is belong to its nation .nation of this dear land have home and its name is Palestine .they aren�t displaced .if people of Israel haven�t home ,it is their bad chance .they must think about it themselves .it is not guilty of Palestinians .Israel 's people  can select other places .

Greetings whitelion,

With all due respect, you just don't want to get it.  Just as muslims went to lands that were not theirs, such as persia, the people in those lands had to find ways to adjust to the new rule, or live in a constant state of war.  They chose to, or had to, adjust.
In the case of the Jewish people, they are not even invading a land that was never theirs... they are returning to the land from whence they came, and they were pushed out, but palestinian rulers refuse to accept their return.  I do not think it is the people themselves that are the problem.  I think the people would be glad for an end to war. Who is it that really keeps the palestinian people homeless?

Salaam,
Caringheart

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:51pm
How many of us are in a land that they can rightfully say is their own?

Why such a strong resistance to the Jews in palestine?
This is nothing but prejudice.

Even the natives of America came from other lands.
Did they find empty lands as they arrived?
Or isn't this why also, even the 'native' tribes of the American continent fought with one another.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:18am

Greetings caring heart,

It is interesting .why nation of Palestine must live in camps or go to other countries  but Israel's people live in their land freely  .this show Israel's people  are robber and robbed this land from its real nation .so this is their punish to leave there .

http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5111/prawerbegin-plan,-another-step-to-violate-human-rights-in-occupied-lands -

http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5110/for-or-against-israel -

http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5027/talks-with-zionist-regime-�very-dangerous - �

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:20am

16 th Nam Summit

http://abna.ir/list.asp?lang=3&gId=4246 -

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:22am

President: after the Islamic Revolution of 1979 Iranian nation has always been under foreign pressure, especially that by the US government. But clearly, the scale and magnitude of the pressure has been unprecedented over the past years.

He said Central Bank of Iran, banks, the insurance, oil, petrochemical, energy and transportation sectors, precious metals, technological parts; the technical and engineering services were subject to the sanctions.

He said collection of the factors caused at least 50 percent decrease in oil sales and income, trade barriers and limited foreign exchange transfer.

Among other problems, said the president, were draught, political tensions, less supervision, banking intricacies and so on.

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:26am

I know that every day happens crimes against Muslims .Terrorists kill Muslims . they like to cause  difference among Muslims .one day ,they say :Shia did them and other day say :Sunni did them .you don�t know that how many problems they create among some Muslims with their  sham claims .

http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5108/jihad-against-syria-versus-jihad-against-israel - http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5108/jihad-against-syria-versus-jihad-against-israel

most Sunni Muslims fear from our country because they imagine that Iran is unsafe for them because most of its nation are Shia .they have negative mind to us because medias of some countries  try to divert mind of Muslims of world against Shia .

http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5109/ideological-contrast-between-shias-and-wahabis - http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5109/ideological-contrast-between-shias-and-wahabis

We want to say : many of Shia Muslims have killed in Iraq ,Afghanistan ,Pakistan during this last years .we know their reasons were terroristic groups no other persons .terrorists killed many of our sunni brothers by bombing in mosques and shopping centers during our revolution .they were very active in our borders .thanks Allah ,number of them has decreased during this last years .our government arrested many of them .many of Iranian young soldiers became martyr for safety of our dear Sunni brothers in important cities of Iran .it is our duty .we don�t tolerant any one threat against  our Sunni brothers in this sacred land because they are Muslim , our brothers and Iranian ,too .we defend from Iran and all of Iranians (Sunni ,Shia ,Christian or �) we don�t want western countries create fire of enmity among  Muslims . All of Muslims are brother .we really like our religion brothers .they are our dears . we must be awake and don�t let to western powers until access to their vile wants against us.

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:11pm
http://www.lhvnews.com - (LHVNews)-- the Prawer-Begin plan. The plan would lead to the confiscation of 800,000 hectars of land and forced displacement of 40,000 Palestinians in Negev, in addition to the destruction of 36 villages.

"This comes at a time when Israel has said it has agreed to resumption of peace talks with Palestinians. This question remains, though; how can a regime that is not willing to stop violation of international laws and human rights even superficially, reach peace with Palestinians? "

This is from the first link and I wholeheartedly agree.

and thankfully others feel the same way, so israelies do not just have a free reign... there are those striving to combat unjust actions.

This from your second link:

"on Tuesday EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton called for a limit on importing Israeli goods.

Ashton sent a letter to President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso pushing for comprehensive guidelines to introduce separate labeling for products from Israeli settlements in East Jerusalem. Western countries regard settlement building in East Jerusalem to be illegal, saying it destroys chances of reaching a peace deal in the Middle East.

Last year, the EU in a statement condemned settlement construction in East Jerusalem and called for an end to it.

Moreover, the EU issued a guideline for its 28 member states based on which they were banned from interaction with Jewish settlements in this area."

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:01pm

we don�t want western countries create fire of enmity among  Muslims . 
you keep saying this, but I still haven't seen any evidence or examples of western countries creating enmity among Muslims.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 July 2013 at 6:39am

http://www.avapress.com/vdci5zay.t1az52lict.html -

http://www.avapress.com/vdcdos05.yt0zj6me2y.html -

http://www.avapress.com/vdcdjz05.yt0f96me2y.html - http://www.avapress.com/vdcdnz05.yt0fk6me2y.html - - http://www.avapress.com/vdcdnz05.yt0fk6me2y.html

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:49am

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20788.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20784.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20789.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20726.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20485.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20459.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20797.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20555.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20516.aspx -

orders from the Zionist lobby in the United States and in Canada

"They (the sanctions against Iran) target the civilian population for political purposes aimed at regime change and to influence certain policies of the government. That is very close to the definition of terrorism - when you target a civilian population, an unarmed civilian population, for political purposes,"

imposition of sanctions against a great and powerful country like Iran, which shares mutual borders with several countries, as a futile measure

Western governments are not willing to recognize Iran's right to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:50am

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20811.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20484.aspx -

Canada has given the country�s spy agency permission to use information extracted from suspects through torture

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:44am

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20788.aspx -  

Western governments are not willing to recognize Iran's right to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes

Trust.
The issue is trust.
Can Iran be trusted?

When the previous leader made statements about wiping a nation of the face of the map...

The world can not live with these types of threats hanging over their heads.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:37am

Israeli forces have detained a five-year-old Palestinian boy for allegedly throwing a stone at a settler's car near the southern West Bank city of al-Khalil (Hebron).

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20779.aspx -

the United States support for anti-Iranian Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) terrorist group

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20464.aspx -

"It is ironic that while France and the United States claim to be fighting these extremist groups, they continue to provide funding, arms, covert military support, and diplomatic recognition to their brethren in Syria and indirectly to
their allies in North Africa,"

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20264.aspx -

In 2001, the United States, along with its allies, invaded Afghanistan under the pretext of battling terrorism. The offensive removed the Taliban from power, but the country remains gripped by insecurity despite the presence of thousands of foreign troops.

Many civilians have lost their lives in US-led operations in various parts of Afghanistan over the past decade, with Afghans becoming increasingly outraged at the seemingly endless number of the deadly assaults.

Washington claims that its airstrikes target militants, but local sources say civilians have been the main victims of the attacks.

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20466.aspx -

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20695.aspx - -

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:41pm

Israeli forces have detained a five-year-old Palestinian boy for allegedly throwing a stone at a settler's car near the southern West Bank city of al-Khalil (Hebron).

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20779.aspx - http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20779.aspx

Well, actually they arrested his father.  They took the boy along rather than leaving a five year old kid alone in the street.

Quote the United States support for anti-Iranian Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) terrorist group

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20464.aspx - http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20464.aspx

Former terrorist group, which disarmed and renounced violence almost a decade ago, and is now your Supreme Leader's main political opposition.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 August 2013 at 10:27am

Really ? Ron Webb , I read interview with his father and mother  .his father said that soldiers arrested both of them(first his son and then him ) and took them to base of soldiers .

http://www.irinn.ir/news/21644/%d9%81%db%8c%d9%84%d9%85-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b2%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%b4%d8%aa-%d8%ae%d8%b7%d8%b1%d9%86%d8%a7%da%a9%d8%aa%d8%b1%db%8c%d9%86-%d8%af%d8%b4%d9%85%d9%86-%d8%b5%d9%87%db%8c%d9%88%d9%86%db%8c%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%87%d8%a7 -

http://parsinews.ir/news/source/71dd41f73156baf4e2fd209b71307a6e -

I am certain that every discussion between you and me will fail because ur mind don�t want to accept the realities . you ignore clean bodies of babies that become martyr every day by Israeli soldiers .you ignore tears of their parents ( their child was all of their world) .they lost all of their wishes and dreams that have for their children. you don�t want to accept all of crimes that governments did against of us .

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1500050 -

i think every word that I say ,u will say opposite of it .Ron webb ,open ur eyes . this video is only one symbol  of millions crimes of Zionism .why u want be friend of group  that hate from all religions and humans .they believe that life is only their right. Don�t believe their friendship .they only think to themselves(Sura Al �Ankabut 41th verse /Sura Al- Mumtahinah 8-9 th verses  ) .Palestine only needs to resistance .

Palestine is an inseparable part of the world of Islam .this land will be liberated very soon .

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 8:48am

Leader of Iran:Today, the world of Islam is faced with great problems. Unfortunately, we are located in a region in which there are certain problems in countries around us. Many of these problems have been injected and imposed by foreigners. If it was not for the intervention of foreigners, if it was not for the hostile policies of global powers, the events that are taking place in West Asia and North Africa today would definitely not be as complex as they are in the present time. Today, the cure for these problems lies in the fact that nations should make a decision on their own. Others should not intervene. Foreigners should not intervene. This is the only cure for the events that occur in the region today. The same cure can be used for Egypt, Libya and Syria. If foreigners do not intervene and if they do not inject discord, nations can find the way out of such conditions with the wisdom of their own outstanding personalities and with the guidance of their own leaders and wise personalities.

The people of Iran have managed to tread this path with divine blessings and power and with the spirit of faith, unity and solidarity which is available to them in the shade of religion. By Allah's favor, it will be the same in the future.

The plot which they hatched in other countries has no effect in our country. They have pitted people and Muslim brothers against one another either with sectarian and tribal conflicts or with partisan conflicts. None of these dangerous and poisonous weapons is useful in Islamic Iran. In Iran, different religions and different tribes have joined hands and different groups and orientations move forward with unity on the most important issues.

Let us pray that Allah the Exalted makes the Islamic Ummah glorious and steadfast. Dear God, by the blessedness of Muhammad (s.w.a.) and his household (a.s.), keep bestowing Your blessings and mercy on the Islamic Ummah throughout the world. Dear God, cut off the hands of foreigners from the lives of people in Islamic countries.

http://english.khamenei.ir/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1815 - - http://english.khamenei.ir//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1815

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 8:50am

In countries which are located around us - countries in West Asia and North Africa - the events that are taking place are not happy events. Rather, they are worrying events. One event is the event of the oppressed Palestine.

After the passage of 65 years since the official occupation of Palestine, this oppressed nation continues to suffer from oppression and cruelty on a daily basis. Houses are destroyed, innocent people are arrested, children are separated from their parents and prisons are filled with people who are innocent or who have served their prison terms. What is distressing is that western powers support these criminals with all their power. One of the disasters of today's world is that an act of clear oppression, which is a combination of tens and hundreds of oppressive acts, is supported by those who claim they support human rights and democracy and who chant beautiful and colorful slogans, but who support criminals in practice.

Now, a number of negotiations have begun again between the self-governing government of Palestine and the Zionists. These negotiations will definitely not produce any results other than what happened during previous negotiations in which Palestinians gave up their rights and encouraged the transgressors to transgress more and stop the lawful political activities of the people of Palestine. They destroy houses, build unlawful buildings for the people who have occupied Palestine and then they say that they are negotiating. Now, they have announced that negotiations will be conducted in secret. The way global arrogance cooks these negotiations will definitely be to the disadvantage of the Palestinians.

We believe that the world of Islam should not back down on the issue of Palestine and it should condemn the usurping act of the predatory and wolf-like Zionists and their international supporters. It should not let these negotiations which are conducted with the so-called mediation of America lead to more oppression against the people of Palestine and to the isolation of Muslim Palestinian fighters. In fact, America is not a mediator. Rather, the Americans themselves are one side of these negotiations and they are on the side of the usurpers of Palestine, the Zionists.

Another issue is the issue of Egypt.

We are concerned about what is happening in Egypt. Considering the things that are being done in this country, the idea that a civil war may break out in Egypt is gaining strength on a daily basis and this is a disaster. It is necessary for the great people of Egypt and political, scientific and religious personalities in this country to take a look at the current situation and see what catastrophic consequences this situation may have. They should see the current situation in Syria. They should see the consequences of the presence of western and Zionist mercenaries and terrorists wherever they are active. They should see these dangers. Democracy should receive attention. The killing of people is vigorously condemned by Muslims. Using the language of violence and bullying by different groups of people is absolutely useless and it will cause great harm.

The intervention of foreign powers - the way it is witnessed in the present time - will produce nothing except for loss and harm. The problems of Egypt should be solved by the people of Egypt and the outstanding personalities of Egypt. They should think about the catastrophic and dangerous consequences of this situation. If, God forbid, there is mayhem and if, God forbid, a civil war breaks out, what can then preclude this? In such conditions, there will be excuse for the intervention of superpowers which are the greatest disaster for any country and nation. We are concerned. We would like to offer a brotherly piece of advice to outstanding Egyptian personalities, the people of Egypt, political and religious groups and religious scholars. They should think of a solution on their own and adopt this solution on their own. They should not allow foreigners and powers - whose intelligence services have, most likely, played a role in creating this situation - to make more interventions.

Another issue is the issue of
Iraq.

In Iraq, a democratic administration and government has come to power with the votes of the people. Because superpowers and the reactionary forces of the region are unhappy about this situation, they do not want to let the people of Iraq feel comfort. These explosions, these killings and these criminal and terrorist activities results from the assistance and financial, political and arms support of a number of regional and ultra-regional powers which do not want to let the Iraqi nation live its life the way it wants. It is necessary for Iraqi politicians and officials, Iraqi groups, Shia and Sunni Muslims, Arabs and Kurds to take a look at the situation which exists in a number of other countries. They should notice that the consequences of civil wars and domestic conflicts, which destroy the infrastructures of any country, ruin the future of any nation. In all these events, the Zionist regime and usurpers sit and watch this situation with satisfaction and they feel comfort. Should this be allowed to continue?

http://english.khamenei.ir/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1814 - - http://english.khamenei.ir//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1814

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:44am
So interesting to me is how whenever I read these tirades against the 'west' and so-called 'zionism'... there is never any mention of Russia or China which are somehow held blameless.  I mean if you're going to blame your problems on others I think all parties ought to be included in that blame game.
Just saying...
Time to stop blaming and start dealing with own internal problems.  Build a country that the people won't feel the need to rebel against.

Salaam.

-------------
Blessed be God forever

Date Posted: 10 August 2013 at 2:51pm

Really ? Ron Webb , I read interview with his father and mother  .his father said that soldiers arrested both of them(first his son and then him ) and took them to base of soldiers .

According to http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4403964,00.html - YNet News , the boy was taken to his home, where they waited for his father before taking both of them to a Palestinian police station.  Neither was formally arrested.

So what do you think should happen to a five year old boy who is throwing rocks at passing cars?  What do you think should happen to a father who teaches his boy to throw rocks at passing cars?

Quote I am certain that every discussion between you and me will fail because ur mind don�t want to accept the realities . you ignore clean bodies of babies that become martyr every day by Israeli soldiers .you ignore tears of their parents ( their child was all of their world) .they lost all of their wishes and dreams that have for their children. you don�t want to accept all of crimes that governments did against of us .

I don't think our discussions fail.  However, I think more progress would be made if you could read news sources other than those that end with ".ir".  But then, I suppose those are the only Web sites your Supreme Leader allows you to access, right?  What is it that he doesn't want you to know?

Quote i think every word that I say ,u will say opposite of it .

Not at all.  I am well aware of the atrocities committed against the Palestinians, mainly by Israel; and it makes me sick that Western governments (including mine, to some extent) support or at least ignore those atrocities.  But that doesn't mean that your government is any better.  And it doesn't help for you to exaggerate trivial things like children being scolded for throwing rocks, while ignoring the many serious crimes and abuses committed by your "Supreme Leader".

-------------

Date Posted: 11 August 2013 at 6:46am

In a Islamic  country  like Iran ,state and power of supreme leader is unique . existence of a wise leader is necessary and important for all nations special Ummah of Islam .our leader is very respected person in world of Islam and among liberal humans . millions of Iranian and Muslims  love him and follow his speech eagerly .our leader is very thoughtful and inspiring .i can say  he is a wealth for our country.

He never speaks vain words and he has reason for all of his words .his sentences show deal of his maturity (tact near power always has in his speech ). Most Muslims know that Sayyed Ali Khameneie  is from a very noble and  sacred family .our brave and great  leader never has done crime .he always defends  from fact .

And about blocking of some sites in my country, most officers and  experts believe that some websites  have bad effects in society and increase rate of crime, vice, immorality .bad sites divert  mind of people with inviting them to sin and absurd works .harm of some sites is more than their benefits .we believe children are clean so we don�t want to disturb their mind with Haram sites .bad sites have destructive and evil effects on  mind of humans .    

-------------
i try to say only facts

Date Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:16am

leader of Iran:If a nation does not have the power to defend itself nothing can ensure its honor and dignity .

In the present world in which the material desires and ambitions of those wielding power have replaced spiritual and human values only a nation that relies on its inherent ability and potential will be able to protect its honor and dignity.

A nation should be self reliant in order to be capable of securing the honor that it deserves .It should be scientifically advanced in order to be held in high regard Scientific power gives a nation the ability to defend itself .

"If a country wishes dignity sovereignty independence identity security and welfare it must be able scientifically .This undeniable reality makes the natural trend of human life" .

The IR leader touched on a strong recommendation on the part of Islam for serving humanity justice peace and security adding that due to western disregard of spirituality and God and instead their reliance on capitalism and deviated science some Western countries America atop are abusing their scientific power to wage war and bloodshed .

Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei said that the only way for nations to attain progress was to stand by their legitimate rights and interests

all nations are tired of global arrogance and colonialism and that to escape the dominance of arrogance they require courageous leaders ."Global arrogance powers are very greedy and insatiable". resistance against such powers is the only way to secure national interests however some world leaders give up in dealing with bullying powers instead of resisting for their nations interest

Ayatollah Khamenei touched on the resistance of the Iranian nation in the past years mainly during the eight years of Sacred Defense (19801988) adding that Imam Khomeini gave the lesson of resistance to the Iranian nation and the nation gained much from the idea . the IRIs significant developments in various sectors are very remarkable never comparable with those prior to the victory of the Islamic Revolution

"There is no doubt that resistance against bullying powers would be costly however its achievements are more than the costs" the IR Leader underlined "Islamic Republic of Iran is absolutely against confrontation and conflict but it also never gives up its rights"

Commander of the Faithful (peace and greetings be upon him) warned MalikeAshtar against He told MalikeAshtar not to regard his position of responsibility as a prey or as a means of making a fortune Your positions of responsibility have provided you with a precious opportunity to serve the general public and evoke the divine grace and favor

The Iranian armed forces are the manifestation of the defensive power of our country It is true that at the time of great trials the entire nation will support the armed forces of our country as the Iranian people did during the eight years of the Sacred Defense still the armed forces are those who are entrusted with the major task of defending the country

-------------
i try to say only facts

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net