IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Awakening  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Awakening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei told...
I realize that English is not your native language, and I admire your hard work in posting English messages on this forum; but I would rather read a few sentences your own words, rather than whole pages of translated text from someone else.

Ditto.  I feel the same way.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:08am

In the name of Allah

Salam ,Ron Webb

Dictionary says: A terror is something that makes you very frightened. Terror is also violence or the threat of violence, especially when it is used for political reasons. A terrorist is someone who uses violence, especially murder, kidnapping, and bombing, in order to achieve political aims or to force a government to do something; used showing disapproval .i say terrorist is someone that enjoys from killing ,bleeding ,destroying and war. He likes to see sadness of families for loss of their dears and homes .he likes to hear and watch crying of children and women. he likes to perish calmness ,happiness, safety  and life. He likes to disturb weddings  and ...

People with different minds must declare their wants ,beliefs and goals clearly .the best way for solving differences is reasonable discussion no war. It is common  way in members of little societies like  family .

I know rate of crimes and  violence  against women ,Muslims ,children ,students ,immigrants and �  in western countries is very high .We are very thankful from western countries that think to Muslims from morning until night instead of their nation .but if they know the solution ,at first solve their struggles . I fear it will be a dream for western countries .western countries must harry up .we are eager to see the result.

Ok ,I misunderstood about ur mind .if the persons that have that idea ,judge themselves .they will feel that I don�t say wrong .i say :when there is kindness and  other special ways ,why they must select war.

My English is weak but I try to find good texts from our leaders speeches and show them to interested members .  

i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:48am

Greeting Caring heart ,

Dear friend ,we like non-Muslims ,too. You aren�t our enemies .we are not indifferent to you . all of humans are equal without difference . We like friendship with all nations and governments .

West  oppress those not professing their politics. Iran treat with all religions equal for this reason different religions are in this country. Thanks Allah ,life is good in this country .i don�t say every thing is excellent .we had good and bad days ,we laughed ,cried special during Iraq war against our country . but our nation tried to keep their unity and spirit .we did many useful actions during last years .all of our nation have hope to a better future .Caring heart ,we don�t want war. We know that war is very bad .we want peace in every where .accepting orders of a tyrant is impossible and hard for Muslims .for this ,we have Jihad .we only defend from our beliefs and expect from western countries to respect to our beliefs .Muslims learnt in school of Islam that obey only from right and justice and resistant to force and threat .

Do they understand that nuclear war will mean the end of us all?

be certain ,all of speaks about nuclear war in world is joke(political game) .west cant use from its nuclear weapons because knows  that using from them means suicide . west and Zion  only show their nuclear  power in far countries .they test their weapons in Africa and Asia .dont fear ,western nation are in safe .victims of such wars are innocent people such as nation of Japan .

we said always that Iran has not any nuclear weapon.

Salam .

Edited by whitelion553 - 25 June 2013 at 6:52am
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:07pm

Dictionary says: A terror is something that makes you very frightened. ...

I wasn't looking for a dictionary definition.  I was asking about this remark: "In Pakistan ,terrorists misuse from disunity among Muslims .They create difference among Muslims by their lie and cause sensitivity among Muslims ."  I assume you are referring to Sunni terrorists.  But there are Shia terrorists too, aren't there?  Do they create difference by their lies too, or just the Sunnis?

Quote People with different minds must declare their wants ,beliefs and goals clearly .the best way for solving differences is reasonable discussion no war. It is common  way in members of little societies like  family .

I agree, but you cannot have a reasonable discussion when you label those who disagree with you "liars" or accuse them of "disunity".

Quote I know rate of crimes and  violence  against women ,Muslims ,children ,students ,immigrants and �  in western countries is very high .We are very thankful from western countries that think to Muslims from morning until night instead of their nation .but if they know the solution ,at first solve their struggles . I fear it will be a dream for western countries .western countries must harry up .we are eager to see the result.

You have been reading too much anti-Western propaganda.  The rate of violence against women in western countries is far less than in Muslim countries.  Shariah actually allows husbands to beat their wives, does it not?  Of course, a burkha can hide a lot of abuse, and the police will not protect them anyway.

As for Muslims, it is often remarked that it is easier to be a Muslim in America than in Islamic countries.  American law supports freedom of religion, and therefore protects all Muslims; but a Sunni in a Shia-majority country (or vice versa) is accused of "disunity" and may be the victim or terrorist attacks.  And again, the police are unlikely to protect them.

Edited by Ron Webb - 26 June 2013 at 7:08pm
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 2:08am
salam

Ron Webb ,I didn�t say terrorists are Sunni .i never accept  this wrong sentence . I say terrorists aren�t Muslim (they are not Shia and they are not Sunni ,too).Terrorists cant be Muslim because their beliefs and behavior  are against Islam .this means :they don�t believe Allah and don�t obey his orders .terrorists try to divert mind of some people until they accept wants of them and follow them .they show every things inversely .u can study holy  Quran and search its important and valuable words about unity ,disunity, end of bad humans and� .

For example (Sura  AlBaqara: 83-85,104,113,176,253/ Sura Al Anfal :46-45/ Sura Aal Imran :7,19,64,105,99-103,152/ Sura  Ash-Shura/ Sura Al-Ahzab/ Sura Al-Furqan :63,72/ Sura  AlAn'am:108,153/ Sura AlMa'ida :2/ Sura Al-Bayinah :4/�)

I don�t accept ur sentence about relatives among Muslim families .Muslims  have the best relations in their families .for this ,their children mostly are believer ,happy ,hopeful and success their life .they learnt from their parents . they felt mean of real love in their childhood and will teach it to their children ,too. Dear friend ,stability of lovely life among Muslims is more than other religions .majority of men and women Muslims  are loyal to their mates . I am certain that you cant find such strong relationship in other religions. For that Muslims are health (physical and mental). About punishment ,Allah and our religion didn�t let to us to beat persons (men and women are human and have equal humanity rights). But if one person do wrong work ,every one knows that she or he must be punished .because humans are responsible and must obey from legal laws(special  in familial relationship) . unfortunately  ,most people misunderstood this law .Islam never said that men can beat their wives .Islam didn�t let this .Islam is right religion and defend from all facts .i don�t know why some people want to show it badly .the best proof for u is behavior of our prophets and Imams with their wives .they are sample for all .we try to learn  kindness ,forgiveness and friendship from our dear guiders .

I know most countries have bad mind (dark and negative)about Iran and know its reasons .i cant change ur mind because it is vain work. If u be for a short time in my country only for travel ,u will feel the realities urself ,clearly .my country has wonderful nation .they are very kind and lovely .

i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:08pm

Ron Webb ,I didn�t say terrorists are Sunni .i never accept  this wrong sentence . I say terrorists aren�t Muslim (they are not Shia and they are not Sunni ,too).Terrorists cant be Muslim because their beliefs and behavior  are against Islam .this means :they don�t believe Allah and don�t obey his orders .terrorists try to divert mind of some people until they accept wants of them and follow them .they show every things inversely .u can study holy  Quran and search its important and valuable words about unity ,disunity, end of bad humans and� .

If they are not Muslim, then why did you offer them as an example of disunity among Muslmis?

You say terrorists are not Muslim, but they say that they are.  They believe in Allah, but they disagree with you about what He commands and how to obey.  Hence there is disunity; but they would say that you are the source of that disunity, not them.

When you call for unity, you seem to be asking them to change their beliefs and become like you.  But this is not realistic.  You would never consider changing your beliefs and becoming like them, would you?  So why would they?

In reality, the call for unity is a rejection of diversity.  It is a call for intolerance of minorities.  Those who don't believe as you do, and who refuse to change their beliefs, are no longer seen as sincere Muslims expressing their beliefs.  They "bad humans" promoting lies and disunity.

Quote I don�t accept ur sentence about relatives among Muslim families .Muslims  have the best relations in their families .for this ,their children mostly are believer ,happy ,hopeful and success their life .they learnt from their parents . they felt mean of real love in their childhood and will teach it to their children ,too. Dear friend ,stability of lovely life among Muslims is more than other religions .majority of men and women Muslims  are loyal to their mates . I am certain that you cant find such strong relationship in other religions. For that Muslims are health (physical and mental).

From the abstract of a study by the Department of Midwifery, Babol University of Medical Sciences: "To determine the prevalence and determinants of intimate partner violence, 2400 married women attending public clinics in Babol, Islamic Republic of Iran, were screened for domestic violence. Overall, 15.0% of women had suffered physical abuse from their husbands in the previous year, 42.4% sexual abuse and 81.5% various degrees of psychological abuse."

For comparison, US rates of domestic physical abuse of women are around 1% annually, or 22.1% in their entire lifetime.

Quote About punishment ,Allah and our religion didn�t let to us to beat persons (men and women are human and have equal humanity rights).

From An-Nisa, Sura 4:34: "And as for those women whose ill-will you have reason to fear, admonish them [first]; then leave them alone in bed; then beat them."

Quote I know most countries have bad mind (dark and negative)about Iran and know its reasons .i cant change ur mind because it is vain work. If u be for a short time in my country only for travel ,u will feel the realities urself ,clearly .my country has wonderful nation .they are very kind and lovely .

I am sure there are many kind and lovely people in Iran, but I will never visit your country.  I would be in constant fear of saying or doing something that would disrupt your precious "unity" and landing me in prison, or worse.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:27am

If they are not Muslim, then why did you offer them as an example of disunity among Muslmis? I couldn�t to say my mind well. They try to create disunity but Muslims don�t like disunity .terrorists wants to show themselves as a group of Muslims and such destroy face of Islam. THEY CANT BE MUSLIM BECAUSE THEIR  BEHAVIOUR IS AGAINST OUR RELIGION. Muslims don�t like terrorists ,too. Terrorists cant see friendship and brotherhood of Muslims and want to see fire of spite and anger. http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?typeinfo=4&lid=1&mid=316543&catid=0&start=1&PageIndex=0

Principles of marriage and family Ethics ,woman and her rights  

http://makarem.ir/compilation/Reader.aspx?lid=1&pid=72275&catid=6538

http://makarem.ir/Libery/?lid=1&mid=72270&CatID=6538

this book has good subjects

http://makarem.ir/compilation/Reader.aspx?lid=1&pid=72279&catid=6538

Chapter 4: AN-NISA (WOMEN) - Juz'5

(http://parsquran.com/data/show.php?sura=4&ayat=34&user=eng&lang=eng&tran=1)

men are the maintainers of women for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have spent of their wealth. righteous women are obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. those from whom you fear rebelliousness, admonish them and desert them in the bed and leave them. then, if they obey you, do not look for any way against them. Allah is high, great. (34)

http://makarem.ir/Quran/?lid=1#4:34

http://makarem.ir/Quran/?lid=1#4:34
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2013 at 3:56pm

They try to create disunity but Muslims don�t like disunity .

Really?  Certainly leaders like Khamenei and Shirazi don't like disunity/diversity because it creates opposition and threatens their power.  But I think most Muslims, like most people, don't care that much about what others believe or don't believe.  They just want to live their own lives in peace and according to their own conscience.

As for terrorists, I think we both agree that they are not good examples of true Muslims, so I don't see much purpose in including them in this discussion.  I would just like to remind you again that the terrorists undoubtedly do consider themselves true Muslims, and may feel that you are not a true Muslim because you do not engage in jihad as commanded by Allah: "Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." Al-Baqarah, 2:216. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic