IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The lioness that did not kill the oryx  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The lioness that did not kill the oryx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The lioness that did not kill the oryx
    Posted: 08 October 2005 at 2:08pm

What are you driving at, community?

Dayem, the poor chap is driving at nothing. He just developed a taste for US bootlicking. You are lucky, he is not copying some ayaats from some CD and distorting them here.

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 11:48pm

Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

Exactly, that's what it is about, Saddam's regime=injustice. Removal of Saddam and His regime and replacing it by a elected government=justice.

Shia, Sunni, Kurds fighting=justice.

Riots=Justice.

Descreation of Quran=Justice.

Prisoner abuse=Justice.

Turning of Palaces into millitery building=Justice.

Capturing of Oil wells by US=Justice.

And then, production of 'TERRORISTS'=In justice.'

Taliban regime=injustice, removal of this regime and replacing it by a elected government=justice.

Islamic Law=Injustice

Films/Clubs/Dance bar=Justice

Bomb dropping=Justice

What are you driving at, community?

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 11:34pm

To be for or against my government is my local issue and I hold every right to solve it "my way". Show me three Talibaan injustices other than the typical US vilification pack of lies.

No Afghan ever asked GWB to come to our country other than his CIA puppets.

Can you give me at least one of your distorted ayaats that says we must not ever live the way Allah Kareem prescribes for us but ONLY by the format of your Washington masters?

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 2:29pm

if that was the best argument you can put forward while you used to be against the Taliban in other posts....ultra sad you say?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 1:49pm

Taliban regime=injustice

My ultra sad friend, who decides that? You or just the other sad chap who like you also claims to speak with gaad?

And, why does your great Gaadess of Macdemocracy and "elected governments" fail to bring any comfort to the people in Egypt, Pakistan and quite a few other places?

Do you really take us to be all Americans that we would fall for your equations created sitting in front of a computer screen - without any exposure of Afghans.

I am glad, at least, you have kept yourself from distorting an ayaat or two this once. 

Edited by Whisper
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 12:30pm

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Does Allah Kareem also say something about Justice somewhere?

Exactly, that's what it is about, Saddam's regime=injustice. Removal of Saddam and His regime and replacing it by a elected government=justice.

Taliban regime=injustice, removal of this regime and replacing it by a elected government=justice.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 12:15am

movement can operate against "the west"

Who would need any movement against your west, my friend, when poor west is bent upon killing itself with its very own daggar - as predicted by Iqbal circa 1920s. I must add (just because worldly glitter impresses you) I am talking about Sir Doctor Mohammad Iqbal (doctorate granted by a UK university!!)

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 11:19pm

Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

They gave the indians a very good taste for tea with milk and high english....furthermore they helped them become a state that matters on the world stage as being democratic.

Now dont embrass yourself.............Tea indeed!Democracy!!
I would rather have the moghuls back.
At least we wont have to vote for power hungry politician?At least there will be no more 'seasonal' riots, which come exactly as the voting session apporoaches?At least Sujatha auntie would have been alive.......not murdered as she went to, like a obedient citizen, cast her vote??

And talking of tea; let me ask  you if you know what price they took for it?The very national tresure.What India was once called 'sone ki chidiya',(golden bird), now has turned into ash....and loads of rubbish.And those who resisted--Blood.Where once Hindu and Muslim stood hand in hand in the 1857 revolt, now look at each other with cold glances.

No thanks, take the tea for yourself, but give me my India original India back!

Originally posted by Sasha Sasha wrote:

So, hatred can't be perpetuated by the actions, policies and robbing greed of the empires? It can only be taught or rise from some "personal" experiences only? Never from any collective experience?

Well, at that time there was no scope for 'collective experience', you see I was 11 year old during the 1999 Kargil war(that makes me 17 now), and my impression was that Pakistan is a Muslim country, so whatever it will do will be right.So I started hating India.........

Happy Ramazan!
Dayem.
PS>I hope that the newly established friendship between India and Pakistan never end....Insha'Allah.

Edited by Dayem
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic