IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Afghans want peace...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Afghans want peace...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

When you speak about muslems ,you must be cautious .because all of us are unite ,brother and equal .

One for All &All for One Smile

Re: Unity
An interesting note from earlier research that I came across today.
"Islam's history and nature is far too complex to be treated in a brief study. The very term Islam' is equivocal - its sects far exceed in variety and number the almost uncountable sects of Protestant Christianity. To speak indiscriminately of 'Muslims' as if all Muslims believed the same thing, or as if Islam and the Qur'an meant the same thing to all of them, is misleading." (http://jloughnan.tripod.com/3f_islam.htm)

An observation of my own;
People can often be united when given a common enemy, but I do not see this as God's way.  I see this as the devil's way.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

international peace and security are among the critical issues of today�s world and the elimination of catastrophic weapons of mass destruction is an urgent necessity and a universal demand.

If you agree with the above statement then it is necessary to include Syria, with its stockpiles of chemical weapons.
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:11pm

When we speak about an excellent  nation or religion or one person ,we must respect to them (ok)

All of the humans are equal(it is fact)but they make their future from their acts and their behaviors

Caringheart ,you must search about ways

then decide that which way is belong to Allah and which one is belong to devil (ok)

now ,your answer

I believe that chemical weapons are hateful war  crime .this shameful crime is against humanity and it will caused bad effects in the future generation ,too .our children wont forgive us if we use from this weapons .we must reply to them and Allah. it is a threat for all humans .it is a good reason for west countries such as America that attack to other countries .it is their lie for invade to other countries .they did  this  sham program for Afghanistan and Iraq too .their plea was annihilate  terrorism but they invade to this countries and did many terrors and crimes there wildly .they were terrorist and wanted to kill the terrorists (it is very interesting)but we saw that they killed guiltless people of there. And  perished their security and calm.

Right of good living is belong to all people .white or black, man or woman, muslem or non-muslem , poor or rich .all of them are equal .using of chemical weapons is illicit for all nations (America and Israel must be act to this law ,too).effects of this weapons is very harmful and painful .its damages last until moment of die. Dear friend ,we saw its effects and knew about them . we are inform .we are very sad from seeing our dears conditions for Saddam `s chemical weapons against nation of Iran (our dears defend from their nation, their country, their believes, their children and family .they have many rights upon us).we were very alone that time and no-country helped to our dear country. But they support army of Iraq .we see this tragedy in Surya ,now. Iranians were victims of this weapons .they were very guiltless and respectable  nation. this caused that Iran became a strong country (strong and independent)  .thanks Allah.

Chemical patients cant breath easily .they usually  breath by oxygen capsules. (some of them must breath by capsule all of days)It depends to degree of their illness .they cant use from fresh air like us or they cant go to walking by a capsule near them. Living is more difficult for them and their respectful family. Their family tolerant this condition and aren�t tired. this patients suffer from many different  illnesses in whole of their  bodies  but tolerant it for their family and friends and prefer to be silent .but all of doctors know its pain and their tolerance is wonderful for them .they gave their health for their dear country .they are patient that we be health, happy and live in security.

Dear friend nation and government  of Surya are very respectful ,they are our dear brothers and sisters and we  have reliance  to all of them. Their real  nation are very kind if some terrorists from other countries let to them .I believe that this western and some Arabic countries  must reply to Allah for their crimes in our dear friend country (Surya). These countries  want to create difference among Islamic countries. This countries must be ashamed from their bad works and apologize from their nations .Surya never used from chemical weapons but I can say certainly that Israel did this crime (OVER AND OVER).reason of this wild programs is one thing ,this jealous countries are in trouble (political ,economical, social and cultural problems )and for this they want to divert their nations from their problems and strikes .

remember this  : 99%

Edited by whitelion553 - 08 December 2012 at 3:18am
i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic