IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - gaza  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

gaza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:44pm

Allah is very nice and kind .Allah likes that we be honest  in life.

Fact is like oil and it is always on surface of the water.

Allah  is beautiful and likes all beautiful things.

Allah  doesn�t like sins and evils.

We have a complete religion. We are passenger in this world and life is passing like a river ,it is better that we live in the best way. Every one likes safe ,fact and peace.

What is the purpose of our livings?

Purpose of all is finding the way that that take us to luck and paradise .

Allah is mean of good life and doesn�t like prejudice ,lie and cruelty.

i try to say only facts
Osterpe View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Osterpe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2014 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

As mentioned in the other thread: keep in mind that the majority of Israelis were born after 1948 and have build houses and are now being threatened to leave their houses and be driven into the sea to drown.I agree that the world community could have handled the matter in a better way back in 1948. But we cannot undo the past. Millions of Germans who have not voted for the Nazis and were against their agenda lost their homes in Eastern Europe. Their West German brothers and sisters invited all the millions of refuges and shared their homes. Should the children of these refuges now ask Poles and Romanians and all the others to leave Poland and Romania so that the Germans can go back? The Arab brothers and sisters did not invite the Palestinian refugees and they didn't share their homes. They still don't to this day. All they do is asking for Israelis to be killed so that Palestinians can go back to what used to be Palestine. That's a pseudovision for the future. That's a recipe for doom.Renaming Israel to Palestine won't work. It could be named Israel-Palestine. There are a lot of countries with hyphens in them. Michael Lerner suggested several models.

I agree with you. I am a Finnish man and in a history Finland has gone through almost the same what happened in Palestine in those days. The Russians tried to conquer Finland during the WW II but Finland survived. However Finland suffered big losts. Many men, women and children died under the fire of the Russians, the big and important areas of Finland granted to Russia, including the homes and properties of the people who were forced to flee. The state of Finland were also forced to pay the huge amounts of war reparations to Russia, who claimed it was Finland who started the war. In those days the whole world accepted Finland as a guilty for that war.

Nowadays it has come to commonly known that it was actually Russia who started the war. Have they paid back the war reparations? Have they given back the granted land areas? Have they even begged forgiveness for the families who lost their fathers, mothers and children? No. They haven't done anything like that. Should the people of Finland have started to shoot rockets to St. Petersburg or Moscow? Should the people of Finland even today stick in the past crimes and stop living in peace and rise the weapons against the Russians?

There were over 800 000 people who fled from their homes and own lands. They were rehoused among the survived parts of Finland. Many people in Finland were forced to give a part of their land to the refugees to settle down and build a new home for their families. It was an emergency period in Finland after the war and there was shortage of almost everything but the Finnish people sticked together and managed to overcome the challenges.

My grandparents lost everything in those days. They lost their home, they lost their land and property. They succeeded to take just a few ordinary things with them before they had to leave. Just a few ours after that the Russian troops and aircraft were bombing the area they were living. I know I would have a legal right to demand those areas to myself but I have already a home in else where. My family have built a new life, even they didn't have money, they didn't have a home, they didn't have anything. They just had a will, they had perseverance and they had a goal in a better life.

What kind of country Finland is today? In every way measured Finland is one of the best countries to live in the whole world. Would Finland be like that if the people of Finland would have chosen the way of war and rocket strikes in stead of the peace? I doubt it.

What I am trying to say? It is never too late to turn the page and start to stick in the brighter future. This is possible if the people just keep their focus on the right things. The right things are peace, building the new homes and infrastruckture, education, creating new ideas and plans to get the better life for every people in that area. Someone just should start to do this.

War creates more war, rocket strikes create more rocket strikes .... peace creates more peace. Everything debends on choises and every human is responsible for their own happiness. I know this is more simple to say than do, but forgiving the old crimes and focusing the happy future should be a goal for every human in the Middle East. If this isn't the main goal for the people there, they are all maintaining the current situation. It doesn't matter if they are jews or moslems. They are all the same.

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Osterpe Osterpe wrote:

Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

As mentioned in the other thread: keep in mind that the majority of Israelis were born after 1948 and have build houses and are now being threatened to leave their houses and be driven into the sea to drown.I agree that the world community could have handled the matter in a better way back in 1948. But we cannot undo the past. Millions of Germans who have not voted for the Nazis and were against their agenda lost their homes in Eastern Europe. Their West German brothers and sisters invited all the millions of refuges and shared their homes. Should the children of these refuges now ask Poles and Romanians and all the others to leave Poland and Romania so that the Germans can go back? The Arab brothers and sisters did not invite the Palestinian refugees and they didn't share their homes. They still don't to this day. All they do is asking for Israelis to be killed so that Palestinians can go back to what used to be Palestine. That's a pseudovision for the future. That's a recipe for doom.Renaming Israel to Palestine won't work. It could be named Israel-Palestine. There are a lot of countries with hyphens in them. Michael Lerner suggested several models.

I agree with you. I am a Finnish man and in a history Finland has gone through almost the same what happened in Palestine in those days. The Russians tried to conquer Finland during the WW II but Finland survived. However Finland suffered big losts. Many men, women and children died under the fire of the Russians, the big and important areas of Finland granted to Russia, including the homes and properties of the people who were forced to flee. The state of Finland were also forced to pay the huge amounts of war reparations to Russia, who claimed it was Finland who started the war. In those days the whole world accepted Finland as a guilty for that war.

Nowadays it has come to commonly known that it was actually Russia who started the war. Have they paid back the war reparations? Have they given back the granted land areas? Have they even begged forgiveness for the families who lost their fathers, mothers and children? No. They haven't done anything like that. Should the people of Finland have started to shoot rockets to St. Petersburg or Moscow? Should the people of Finland even today stick in the past crimes and stop living in peace and rise the weapons against the Russians?

There were over 800 000 people who fled from their homes and own lands. They were rehoused among the survived parts of Finland. Many people in Finland were forced to give a part of their land to the refugees to settle down and build a new home for their families. It was an emergency period in Finland after the war and there was shortage of almost everything but the Finnish people sticked together and managed to overcome the challenges.

My grandparents lost everything in those days. They lost their home, they lost their land and property. They succeeded to take just a few ordinary things with them before they had to leave. Just a few ours after that the Russian troops and aircraft were bombing the area they were living. I know I would have a legal right to demand those areas to myself but I have already a home in else where. My family have built a new life, even they didn't have money, they didn't have a home, they didn't have anything. They just had a will, they had perseverance and they had a goal in a better life.

What kind of country Finland is today? In every way measured Finland is one of the best countries to live in the whole world. Would Finland be like that if the people of Finland would have chosen the way of war and rocket strikes in stead of the peace? I doubt it.

What I am trying to say? It is never too late to turn the page and start to stick in the brighter future. This is possible if the people just keep their focus on the right things. The right things are peace, building the new homes and infrastruckture, education, creating new ideas and plans to get the better life for every people in that area. Someone just should start to do this.

War creates more war, rocket strikes create more rocket strikes .... peace creates more peace. Everything debends on choises and every human is responsible for their own happiness. I know this is more simple to say than do, but forgiving the old crimes and focusing the happy future should be a goal for every human in the Middle East. If this isn't the main goal for the people there, they are all maintaining the current situation. It doesn't matter if they are jews or moslems. They are all the same.

Well said... both.  It is what I have been saying.  People can either choose peace, or continued strife.  Many people and nations have had to make these choices... the wise, choose peace, future, and prosperity, rather than continued strife.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2014 at 9:57pm
http://worldviewweekend.com/news/article/hamas-just-attempted-create-horrific-nuclear-disaster-heart-israel
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2014 at 7:16am
Originally posted by Osterpe Osterpe wrote:

I agree with you. I am a Finnish man and in a history Finland has gone through almost the same what happened in Palestine in those days.

A truly excellent post, Osterpe! Those who think that Hamas is fully justified in continuing to fire rockets into Israel would have to support rocket fire from Native American reservations into U.S. cities, from Tibet into China, or (to use your own example) from Finland into Russia.

Hamas's charter is dedicated to the total re-conquest of Israel, by the charter's own terms, peace with Israel is forbidden. Thus, as long as Hamas and Israel continue to exist, peace is impossible.    
jigjoe View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jigjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2014 at 4:38am
- Three jews get kidnapped.
- jewish extremist netanyahu instantly blames Hamas
- Hamas rejects any blame.
- netanyahu insists Hamas did it and says that all Palestinians will suffer
- f16s and apache helicopters shower Gaza with missiles.
- Hamas starts shooting these 4th of July rockets in their limited defense.
- isntreal showers down more missiles and starts a ground offensive.
- Thousands of innocent Palestinians are left homeless/targeted and killed.
- The world sympathizes with the jews.

Makes sense to me

Edited by jigjoe - 19 July 2014 at 4:39am
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2014 at 8:55am
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by jigjoe jigjoe wrote:

- Three jews get kidnapped.- jewish extremist netanyahu instantly blames Hamas- Hamas rejects any blame.- netanyahu insists Hamas did it and says that all Palestinians will suffer- f16s and apache helicopters shower Gaza with missiles.- Hamas starts shooting these 4th of July rockets in their limited defense.- isntreal showers down more missiles and starts a ground offensive.- Thousands of innocent Palestinians are left homeless/targeted and killed.- The world sympathizes with the jews.Makes sense to me

It would make sense if you got your facts right.

First of all, and central to the current conflict, is the fact that Hamas's charter calls outright for the destruction of Israel. How is it possible for a country to have any sort of peace with an organization whose founding document calls for the elimination of that country? Peace will never happen between the Israelis and Palestinians until the Palestinians accept the reality of Israel's existence and are satisfied with a two-state solution. Regardless of whether or not one thinks that the establishment of Israel was fair and just, the reality is that Israel is just not going to pack up and leave. The likelihood of that is roughly the same as the United States returning all of its territory to the Native Americans. How do you think the U.S. might respond if its Indian reservations started launching rockets into Washington, New York, and Chicago?

Moreover, you are incorrect that Israel began to "shower Gaza with missiles" immediately after Hamas was blamed for kidnapping the three teens. Instead, on June 15, Israel responded by arresting Hamas members in the West Bank and placing other restrictions on Hamas. Hamas responded with indiscriminate rocket fire on the Israeli civilian population on June 16. Only then did the escalation of attacks by the Israeli Air Force begin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic