IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - gaza  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

gaza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gaza
    Posted: 23 August 2014 at 8:19pm
Three Palestinians killed in Israeli airstrikes, death toll mounts to 2,095

http://www.sana.sy/en/?p=10973

I pray Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah retaliate and take revenge of these innocent people soon and send the zionist entity to the depths of hellfire.
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2014 at 8:14pm
Well, Christians in the region understand it. Look up Julia Boutros for instance. She sings in praise of blessed Hamas, Islamic Jihad and Hezbollah.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 2:49pm
I'm dumbfounded and amazed that the people of Gaza can not see that it is Hamas that is bringing all the tragedy upon their families.

I keep trying to put myself in their shoes, to understand their thinking.
I do not understand.
If my government was firing rockets on my neighboring country and bringing about such devastating return attacks on my homes and my family, I would be angry at my government for instigating such things, for bringing this destruction on me.  I would be mad at them for hiding themselves and their weapons in my neighborhood, and among civilian populations, and at schools built in good faith for my children, and at the church of my God.
In my country I try to live away from military encampments in order to be safe... and this is possible.  This is a possible choice.

Edited by Caringheart - 07 August 2014 at 2:55pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:55pm
Prophets of Israel, and prophesies concerning Israel/Jerusalem
Amos 1:6-8
Zephaniah 2:3-7 
Zechariah 12:1-3 - Jerusalem, a cup of trembling to all those round about... a burdensome stone
Malachi 3
Ezekiel 25:15-17
Psalm 83:1-10
So is Israel acting upon the scriptures, or are the prophecies of the scriptures being fulfilled ?
Self-fulfilling prophecy, or 20/20 vision in hindsight of history ?
Those with eyes to see, ears to hear, let them not be caught unawares.

Israel -
They try to do what is right even while doing what is wrong ?
"IDF sets up hospital for Palestinians near Gaza border"

Hamas -
hides among civilians, putting civilians at risk, in order to claim brutality of the defender

Edited by Caringheart - 01 August 2014 at 10:27pm
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 8:42pm
I watch about the tunnels, and I think,
what a waste,
a waste of time, energy, resources, and life.
All those men, energy, time, resources that could be used to build up the land rather than tear down another. Stern%20Smile
Blessed be God forever
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:27pm
The news today is so disturbing.

Interesting interview I watched last night with Khaled Meshaal.
http://video.pbs.org/video/2365297457/
Blessed be God forever
marcello View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by jigjoe jigjoe wrote:

- Three jews get kidnapped.- jewish extremist netanyahu instantly blames Hamas- Hamas rejects any blame.- netanyahu insists Hamas did it and says that all Palestinians will suffer- f16s and apache helicopters shower Gaza with missiles.- Hamas starts shooting these 4th of July rockets in their limited defense.- isntreal showers down more missiles and starts a ground offensive.- Thousands of innocent Palestinians are left homeless/targeted and killed.- The world sympathizes with the jews.Makes sense to me

It would make sense if you got your facts right.

First of all, and central to the current conflict, is the fact that Hamas's charter calls outright for the destruction of Israel. How is it possible for a country to have any sort of peace with an organization whose founding document calls for the elimination of that country? Peace will never happen between the Israelis and Palestinians until the Palestinians accept the reality of Israel's existence and are satisfied with a two-state solution. Regardless of whether or not one thinks that the establishment of Israel was fair and just, the reality is that Israel is just not going to pack up and leave. The likelihood of that is roughly the same as the United States returning all of its territory to the Native Americans. How do you think the U.S. might respond if its Indian reservations started launching rockets into Washington, New York, and Chicago?

Moreover, you are incorrect that Israel began to "shower Gaza with missiles" immediately after Hamas was blamed for kidnapping the three teens. Instead, on June 15, Israel responded by arresting Hamas members in the West Bank and placing other restrictions on Hamas. Hamas responded with indiscriminate rocket fire on the Israeli civilian population on June 16. Only then did the escalation of attacks by the Israeli Air Force begin.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2014 at 8:55am
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic