IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quranic competition  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quranic competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:29am
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

who is she? Don't remember.
Who did she told? HAFSA (R.A) ?
How did he know she gave away the secret? Dont Know
What did he make forbidden when it is halal/allowed? A CERTAIN KIND OF HONEY.

Not too sure about my answers...

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:39am
May Allah bless sis Chrysalis and Bro AbuAyisha.. Jazakiallah Khairn.

Who is she? Our mother Hafsa RAA
Who did she tell? our mother Aisha RAA
how did he know? Quran answers this question
(And [remember] when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed her about it, she said, "Who told you this?" He said, "I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted."
What did he make haram for him? There are two stories ..honey is one of the stories. Actually my beloved PBUH used to have some honey in رthe house of his wife Sawdah RAA.
So our mothers Hafsa RAA And Aisha RAA agreed that whenever the prophet peace be upn him comes to any of them, like he goes close to her she says: "you ate maghafeer"

Maghafeer it is a sweet dish that has bad smell.

So when he PBUH came to Hafsa she said so and Asiah RAA said the same. the prophet BPUH hated any bad smell coming from him so he said to one of them: no but I had honey and I will never have it again. And he swore that he won't have it again.
But she told the other.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 03 August 2012 at 12:43am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:44am
Next question:

Which sura of Quran is the protector from the torment of the grave?

Easy one .... Come on!

Edited by Full of Hopes - 03 August 2012 at 12:45am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:54am
Mulk
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Mulk

Correct May Allah bless you .... I must ask a very difficult one next time...
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:53pm
Next question is also easy....

No time to look for some more difficult questions in Ramdhan ..

This is a short sura that when it was revealed the prophet sallahualaihiwaslam knew his death was soon.

What is it?
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:56pm
Next question in case I don't have time to come online...

in Quran the stories of the messengersand prophets of Allah are repeated.. Sometimes in details and sometime in brief... But this story is mentioned just once mean in one place..

Which prophet is he? Peace be upn on all the messngers of Allah.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 08 August 2012 at 8:57pm
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:19pm

Cry no answers? me gonna go cry alone in the corner!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic