IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - True Muslim and resisting Western hedonis  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

True Muslim and resisting Western hedonis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

Dear b9500

B: Greetings dear Mohammad of Pakistan.  I wish peace upon you and your family.  Be blessed with God's hand..

i would like to reply your initical / first post

b9500 Wrote Quote

(Is someone who kills innocent people a true Muslim?
Is someone who defends a professing Muslim who kills innocent people a true Muslim or holding to true Muslim principles?
Is someone who defends the cause of the professing Muslim who kills in the name of the cause innocent people, whatever that cause may be, a true Muslim or holding to true Muslim principles?
If these ones are not Muslims, or not holding to true Muslim principles, then why should the Ummah be concerned about unity with them? )

R :-    Surely being a Human / Muslim we can not support the innocent killers, but it also calls the query that why they (Nowadays mostly blaming for such type of attack are the Muslim groups) do like this, when we trying to search the answer of this �Why�  then  we can understand. In the current circumstances the answer of this �Why� is very clear. When the world powers & who called themselves most civilized will not hesitate to take the life of the innocent people on the name of war against terrorism including children, women in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir and many other part of the world, When they will not feel shame what they did with the prisoners, When they try to satisfy their nations with this argument that �we are fighting the war broad from our cities for the safety of our people�, When they feel happiness after devastation of the cities with the usage of  high homicide technology.

B: How many civilians have the US killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?  Please provide links and proofs...Were Iraq and Afghanistan better off under their former leaders or under elected leaders and (more) freedom going forward?

So tell me what�s wrong, if a single bomb blast in their cities, they start the crying, if they love with their life, why they are not thinking that where they(Americans / Westerns) are killing the people, may they also want to live. Are they not human?

B: Of course, we're all humans.  One key question - what is the difference between the criminal - Osama, AQ, Zarqawi, Saddam, Mullah Omar - and those nations arrayed against said criminals who are trying to bring them into custoday (the police forces, if you will)?  Why don't I hear you blasting on the Northern Alliance or the Kurds who scuffled and opposed Saddam and caused certain deaths and such by their actions?

Actually such attack remind them a lesson of these countries that if you will do wrong in any part of the world you must be ready for it in your home.

B: What does this mean?  Are you justifying killing innocent civilians?  Why should we justify a criminals acts with some esoteric debates on politics and policies.  Don't get me wrong, we need to debate and discuss US policy or Syrian policy or Lebanese policy or Pakistani or Israel or French policies...but in the context of that, is intentionally murdering civilians for any cause justified?  I don't disagree with you that actions and policies have their consequences - but we can, as good people, as people of faith, NEVER justify or even rationalize, the murder of innocents for any cause.

b9500 wrote Quote

(The Ummah should not be concerned about unity with people that do and say things that are not holding to true Muslim principles.  In fact they should break unity with such ones. Unity should be had and promoted among those holding to true Muslim principles.)

R:- As well as my opinion concern that we should support the such type of people those are trying to reply the cruelty of the Americans & Westerns,

B: Please tell me, because I want to know what you're thinking Mohammad and what you mean - tell me specifically what you mean by the cruelty of Americans..

because when they (American & Westerns) will also pay the life of un faulted citizens, then may they realize the pain of those innocent people who are slaughtered by them in other part of the world like Iraq etc.

B: Again, let's not talk in generalities, let's be extremely specific.  I can talk to you about Muslim, so called, murderers shooting children in the back in Beslan or blowing Muslim children to smitherines in Baghdad (!?) to try to oppose 'the powers that be?'  How sick and heinous is this?  You are surely not defending these, are you Mohammad?

Then also may their people put pressure on their nonsense rulers stop the slaughters of innocent people campaign in the world.

B: Please tell me specifically which innocent people the US is slaughtering.

b9500 wrote Quote

I don't like to hear that people are being killed - but such conflicts often result when people hold adamently to extreme type views - such as supporting sermons and teaching that advocate resisting the west by killing the innocents in the west instead of resisting the west by showing the superior way of faith and life to the western way of life..

R: Yes no body want or support the violence, everyone wanted the peace. But how?

B: Exactly.

You  should pass this advice to the Americans & Westerns, who are follow the aggressive policies to stop the killing of innocent people on the name terrorism.

B: Please be specific...if the Muslim world has addressed well the problem of extremism and terror, then the Western armies would have no reason to be there.  Isn't that true?  But they haven't and the Western armies are there.  They have taken pretty great care to minimize killing and the minimize civilian casualties to be sure - but some civilian deaths have definitely occurred.  But, did you expect America to just not respond to 9/11?  How, can Muslims expect such pie in the sky type of results?  Isn't this the result of turning away and not confronting extreme ideas propogating within Islam as much as it is the problems with US or Israeli (or any other nation's policies?)

If Islam is reflective of perfection, than to what degree do Muslims have a great burden of responsibility to confront extremism within their midst that would claim that murdering innocent people, even children is legit - for ANY cause?

Right now this is very important that American & Westerns review their extremist polices towards Muslim.

B: But Muhammad, can you see that many, many people feel that those who just turn away from Muslim (so called) extremism, help to create the atmosphere for American policing?  Why don't you, and the Muslims, take care to police themselves better - and we won't have to, nor have the reason to, nor have the justification to, have to step into the breach.

If they will not keep off invaded campaign of the Muslim countries, then the peace in the world will be a dream, can not become a reality, resistance blaze can be raid the Americans and Westerns cities also.

B: What exactly are you suggesting?  I don't see Americans destroying cities...be specific.  Thanks...  

Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Brother123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:10am

Christians bombing Iraqi restraunst from b52 bombers are true christians. And irradiating iraq and afghanistan with depleted uranium is the nature of being a true christain. just like the true christains    who wiped out  red indians with small pox and the Christains crisaders who massacred women and children In jerusulum

And true christains who masacered Muslism in Spain and force dthem to convert.

True Christians who dropped Atom bombs on japanese civilains.

They were   christains and true to their religion. Dont you have soem Muslims to kill or are you just taking a break or arent you a true christian?

mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 1:37am

B: Greetings dear Mohammad of Pakistan.  I wish peace upon you and your family.  Be blessed with God's hand..

Dear b 9500 Thanks, and same wishes to you and your family.

Were Iraq and Afghanistan better off under their former leaders or under elected leaders and (more) freedom going forward?

As the ground realities showing the former leadership of both invaded countries Afghanistan & as well as Iraq were hundred times better than the currently imported leadership.

In Afghanistan the Taliban ruling was the exemplary. During of their rule, life of a common man was very smooth & secure through out the Afghanistan. The peace in Afghanistan can not be searched in the current history of Afghanistan as was at the time in Taliban. Even that if a man sleep under the open sky at night, he feel worriless about his life. It was also first time when Afghanistan showing the Federalism instead of Tribalism. Every decision had been taken place in Kabul under the federal Govt. & other parts of the country follow accordingly.

It was the first time when they made possible to complete stop the harvesting of posth, which is the earlier shape of the brown sugar which is a poison which is use to make young generation useless, a big number of youth were victimize including American & European young generation.

On the other hand after ousted the Taliban in Afghanistan no body is secure there, Afghanistan dividing in so many parts, The control of imported democratic president Ahamed Karzai only limited up to country capital Kabul under the shadow of foreigner armies, while out side the Kabul, every tribal are the ruler of their areas, whatever they want they are free to do, and the people passing their life on behalf of their tribal leaders. Under the imported democracy & ruler in Afghanistan they again start the harvesting of posth, and again spreading this poison through out the world. Can you ignore the facts  b 9500?

B: Of course, we're all humans.  One key question - what is the difference between the criminal - Osama, AQ, Zarqawi, Saddam, Mullah Omar - and those nations arrayed against said criminals who are trying to bring them into custoday (the police forces, if you will)?  Why don't I hear you blasting on the Northern Alliance or the Kurds who scuffled and opposed Saddam and caused certain deaths and such by their actions?

No I am not justifying the killing of innocent people of any way but just I want to tell you � as you sow, so shall you reap�.

B: What does this mean?  Are you justifying killing innocent civilians?  Why should we justify a criminals acts with some esoteric debates on politics and policies.  Don't get me wrong, we need to debate and discuss US policy or Syrian policy or Lebanese policy or Pakistani or Israel or French policies...but in the context of that, is intentionally murdering civilians for any cause justified?  I don't disagree with you that actions and policies have their consequences - but we can, as good people, as people of faith, NEVER justify or even rationalize, the murder of innocents for any cause.

You called criminal as an Osama etc. but I think you forget to drop the name of founder of these as you said criminals like Bush, Blair and etc.  Are you b9500?

B: Please tell me, because I want to know what you're thinking Mohammad and what you mean - tell me specifically what you mean by the cruelty of Americans..

Dear, did you not see what happen with the prisoners of Abu Ghraib & Guntonama jail. Is it not cruelty? In evidence of American cruelty I also want to send you some pictures, which will be self explanatory of the Americans cruelty which I can not post here, but I have no your mailing address, if you can send a mail out of the forum, then may be I send to you these picture.

B: Please be specific...if the Muslim world has addressed well the problem of extremism and terror, then the Western armies would have no reason to be there.  Isn't that true?  But they haven't and the Western armies are there.  They have taken pretty great care to minimize killing and the minimize civilian casualties to be sure - but some civilian deaths have definitely occurred.  But, did you expect America to just not respond to 9/11?  How, can Muslims expect such pie in the sky type of results?  Isn't this the result of turning away and not confronting extreme ideas propogating within Islam as much as it is the problems with US or Israeli (or any other nation's policies?)

As I take the conclusion of your above posted paragraph, just you tried to justify the illegal American invasions of Afghanistan & Iraq as the response of 9/11 attack. 

I have the some key question regarding of the 9/11 attack.

i.                      After 9/11 attack in first instant response America claim that this is done by the Al Queda, without being carried out any investigation. Is this a right way for declare any organization or country without investigation to faulty?

ii.                    Did they know before the attack that Al Quada going to do like this? If they not know than how they put the responsibility on Al Quada 

iii.                  If they had the information of such type of any attack, then how it possible for a group to manage a such type of  terrorist act?

iv.                  Pentagon which was consider the most secure place in the world, and if any country try to attack on America with the missile, American having the technology that they can stop the such type of missile attack before achieve the target. Then how it was possible for a group that they take the plane and enter the Pentagon, they failure to know. Is it possible for a group?

v.                    After invaded the Afghanistan, the aggressive American army campaign move towards Iraq, and they also invaded the Iraq on the name of WMD, in spite of that Iraq destroyed their missile in the presence of International Atomic on demand of America. But American had to attack to achieve the specific objects, that�s why they do not care the demonstration of the people through out the world against Iraq war & she also feel no need to take the confidence. How you can justify such type of invaded campaign the other countries? Can you b 9500

ok by

mouhssine4 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouhssine4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 2:01am

b 950000000000

you did not answer me yet what those big ships that leave iraq carry inside them

a) terroriste

b) dates

c) sand

d) Muslim Art

e) school children finishing their study abroad program

f)none of the above

Jazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 3:11am
[moderator edited]

this is your final warning about posting explicit material on this forum.

that makes two final warning Jazz, read the forum guidlines they are clear on both issues.

Edited by rami
mouhssine4 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouhssine4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 3:25am

[moderator edited]

[moderator edited]

picture are not thousand word as they say they are millions

please read the forum guidlines, we only give three chances before banning a person.

Edited by mouhssine4
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2005 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by mouhssine4 mouhssine4 wrote:

b 950000000000

you did not answer me yet

That's B95000 to you...
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2005 at 2:46pm

As the ground realities showing the former leadership of both invaded countries Afghanistan & as well as Iraq were hundred times better than the currently imported leadership.

Brother Mohammad, alhamd o liLah, I admire your flow and the wisdom to state the truth as it stands on the ground in both places.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic