Forum Description: General Discussion
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2343
Printed Date: 29 April 2024 at 5:32pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: True Muslim and resisting Western hedonis
Posted By: b95000
Subject: True Muslim and resisting Western hedonis
Date Posted: 20 September 2005 at 8:39pm
Is someone who kills innocent people a true Muslim?
Is someone who defends a professing Muslim who kills innocent people a true Muslim or holding to true Muslim principles?
Is someone who defends the cause of the professing Muslim who kills in the name of the cause innocent people, whatever that cause may be, a true Muslim or holding to true Muslim principles?
If these ones are not Muslims, or not holding to true Muslim principles, then why should the Ummah be concerned about unity with them?

The Ummah should not be concerned about unity with people that do and say things that are not holding to true Muslim principles.  In fact they should break unity with such ones. Unity should be had and promoted among those holding to true Muslim principles.

One question about the muhahadeen that you mention were killed by the Pakistani military is whether they are acting in accordance with Muslim and Islamic principles or whether they are supporting un-Islamic principles.

As a general rule, people that act with un-Islamic thought (for example to support violence against innocent unbelievers - which is unIslamic) bring themselves into conflict. Those that don't conduct themselves against Islam do not come into conflict but instead commend the true nature of Islam to all those around them.

Why are these mujahadeen being killed if they are conducting themselves according the true Islamic principles?

Is Musharaf opposing Islam itself or is he opposing elements claiming to be Muslim but not acting in accordance with Islam (and thereby not truly Muslim?)

I don't like to hear that people are being killed - but such conflicts often result when people hold adamently to extreme type views - such as supporting sermons and teaching that advocate resisting the west by killing the innocents in the west instead of resisting the west by showing the superior way of faith and life to the western way of life..

That is the way to truly resist elements of western hedonism..

-------------
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Replies:
Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 2:29pm

Just a pure simple case of uniting against the bigger evil, the bigger killer with more aircrafts.

Understand? Or you want a real Pathaan dose for laxating a Neo Con?

Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Just a pure simple case of uniting against the bigger evil, the bigger killer with more aircrafts.

Understand? Or you want a real Pathaan dose for laxating a Neo Con?

Saddam killed his millions of innocents (basically anyone that breathed the wrong way or looked up at him in the wrong moment)...YET you are silent about him...THE SHAME!

The US, in all the mixture of their moral strength together with their complicity and weakness morally (YES!) have ousted him and in the process unleashed other forces that have rushed into the vaccuum.  And yet the US stays to help clean up the WHOLE messy situation and there will be a second election with millions upon millions of Muslim voters, following a very successful parliamentary vote in Afghanistan.

And yet Sasha sides with Saddam and Mullah Omar and Osama and, within his sort of atheistic honor roll, decries the 'evil' of Amereeka...and somehow, again within his atheistic honor roll (hear, hear the great Bertrand Russell he says) comes running to the defense of Islam...how can atheism defend or side with Islam - I ask that simply..

Does anyone smell something fishy going on in all of this?  Some lacking logic, integrity and consistency?  Yet I'm painted as an agenda driven wonk? 

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: Community
Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 9:41pm

The faithful do not need to promote unity because Allaha unites them with true faith. As for sects and groups who feel threatened and increasingly more exposed these days try desperatly to unite upon enimosity and feeling threatened, they feel that they are losing ground so they talk about "the danger" islam(?) is in and how threatened it is and how much the need for unity is. This kind of unity is a fake one, because to unite upon enimosity and feelings of being under threat is the way of the losers....let me ask you this..who and who's party "unites upon animosity and being under threat"? the true enemy of mankind and his party is the answer....i return with Allaha from the  shaitan the cast one(a'uthu bi Allaha mina ashaitaani arrajeem)

The threat is from Allaho so if you feel threatened fear Him and take a way to Him.

Date Posted: 21 September 2005 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

The faithful do not need to promote unity because Allaha unites their heart. As for sects and groups who feel threatened and increasingly more exposed these days try desperatly to unite upon enemosity and feeling threatened, they feel that they are losing ground so they talk about "the danger" islam(?) is in and how threatened it is and how much the need for unity is. This kind of unity is a fake one, because to unite upon enimosity and feelings of being under threat is the way of the losers....let me ask you this..who and who's party "unites upon enemosity and being under threat"? the true enemy of mankind and his party is the answer....i return with Allaha from the  shaitan the cast one(a'uthu bi Allaha mina ashaitaani arrajeem)

The threat is from Allaho so if you feel threatened fear Him and take a way to Him.

Posted By: mohammad
Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 1:24am

Dear b9500

i would like to reply your initical / first post

b9500 Wrote Quote

(Is someone who kills innocent people a true Muslim?
Is someone who defends a professing Muslim who kills innocent people a true Muslim or holding to true Muslim principles?
Is someone who defends the cause of the professing Muslim who kills in the name of the cause innocent people, whatever that cause may be, a true Muslim or holding to true Muslim principles?
If these ones are not Muslims, or not holding to true Muslim principles, then why should the Ummah be concerned about unity with them? )

R :-    Surely being a Human / Muslim we can not support the innocent killers, but it also calls the query that why they (Nowadays mostly blaming for such type of attack are the Muslim groups) do like this, when we trying to search the answer of this �Why�  then  we can understand. In the current circumstances the answer of this �Why� is very clear. When the world powers & who called themselves most civilized will not hesitate to take the life of the innocent people on the name of war against terrorism including children, women in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir and many other part of the world, When they will not feel shame what they did with the prisoners, When they try to satisfy their nations with this argument that �we are fighting the war broad from our cities for the safety of our people�, When they feel happiness after devastation of the cities with the usage of  high homicide technology. So tell me what�s wrong, if a single bomb blast in their cities, they start the crying, if they love with their life, why they are not thinking that where they(Americans / Westerns) are killing the people, may they also want to live. Are they not human? Actually such attack remind them a lesson of these countries that if you will do wrong in any part of the world you must be ready for it in your home.

b9500 wrote Quote

(The Ummah should not be concerned about unity with people that do and say things that are not holding to true Muslim principles.  In fact they should break unity with such ones. Unity should be had and promoted among those holding to true Muslim principles.)

R:- As well as my opinion concern that we should support the such type of people those are trying to reply the cruelty of the Americans & Westerns, because when they (American & Westerns) will also pay the life of un faulted citizens, then may they realize the pain of those innocent people who are slaughtered by them in other part of the world like Iraq etc. Then also may their people put pressure on their nonsense rulers stop the slaughters of innocent people campaign in the world.

b9500 wrote Quote

I don't like to hear that people are being killed - but such conflicts often result when people hold adamently to extreme type views - such as supporting sermons and teaching that advocate resisting the west by killing the innocents in the west instead of resisting the west by showing the superior way of faith and life to the western way of life..

R: Yes no body want or support the violence, everyone wanted the peace. But how? You  should pass this advice to the Americans & Westerns, who are follow the aggressive policies to stop the killing of innocent people on the name terrorism. Right now this is very important that American & Westerns review their extremist polices towards Muslim. If they will not keep off invaded campaign of the Muslim countries, then the peace in the world will be a dream, can not become a reality, resistance blaze can be raid the Americans and Westerns cities also.

Posted By: antony
Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 4:13am

The faithful do not need to promote unity because Allah unites them with�true�faith.

so so true, music to my ears

Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 4:38pm

The faithful do not need to promote unity because Allaha unites them with true faith. As for sects and groups who feel threatened and increasingly more exposed these days try desperatly to unite upon enimosity and feeling threatened, they feel that they are losing ground so they talk about "the danger" islam(?) is in and how threatened it is and how much the need for unity is. This kind of unity is a fake one, because to unite upon enimosity and feelings of being under threat is the way of the losers....let me ask you this..who and who's party "unites upon animosity and being under threat"? the true enemy of mankind and his party is the answer....i return with Allaha from the  shaitan the cast one(a'uthu bi Allaha mina ashaitaani arrajeem)

Thanks, well said..lasting unity cannot be created under duress - it must be created under constructive circumstances - through loyalty and faith in God and building community.

The question is never, ultimately, what is wrong and what is evil...the question and the response and purpose of life is, given what we know about what's right and wrong, how shall we then live (constructively and for God and His ways, precepts, purposes and statutes.

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

Dear b9500

B: Greetings dear Mohammad of Pakistan.  I wish peace upon you and your family.  Be blessed with God's hand..

i would like to reply your initical / first post

b9500 Wrote Quote

(Is someone who kills innocent people a true Muslim?
If these ones are not Muslims, or not holding to true Muslim principles, then why should the Ummah be concerned about unity with them? )

R :-    Surely being a Human / Muslim we can not support the innocent killers, but it also calls the query that why they (Nowadays mostly blaming for such type of attack are the Muslim groups) do like this, when we trying to search the answer of this �Why�  then  we can understand. In the current circumstances the answer of this �Why� is very clear. When the world powers & who called themselves most civilized will not hesitate to take the life of the innocent people on the name of war against terrorism including children, women in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir and many other part of the world, When they will not feel shame what they did with the prisoners, When they try to satisfy their nations with this argument that �we are fighting the war broad from our cities for the safety of our people�, When they feel happiness after devastation of the cities with the usage of  high homicide technology.

B: How many civilians have the US killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?  Please provide links and proofs...Were Iraq and Afghanistan better off under their former leaders or under elected leaders and (more) freedom going forward?

So tell me what�s wrong, if a single bomb blast in their cities, they start the crying, if they love with their life, why they are not thinking that where they(Americans / Westerns) are killing the people, may they also want to live. Are they not human?

B: Of course, we're all humans.  One key question - what is the difference between the criminal - Osama, AQ, Zarqawi, Saddam, Mullah Omar - and those nations arrayed against said criminals who are trying to bring them into custoday (the police forces, if you will)?  Why don't I hear you blasting on the Northern Alliance or the Kurds who scuffled and opposed Saddam and caused certain deaths and such by their actions?

Actually such attack remind them a lesson of these countries that if you will do wrong in any part of the world you must be ready for it in your home.

B: What does this mean?  Are you justifying killing innocent civilians?  Why should we justify a criminals acts with some esoteric debates on politics and policies.  Don't get me wrong, we need to debate and discuss US policy or Syrian policy or Lebanese policy or Pakistani or Israel or French policies...but in the context of that, is intentionally murdering civilians for any cause justified?  I don't disagree with you that actions and policies have their consequences - but we can, as good people, as people of faith, NEVER justify or even rationalize, the murder of innocents for any cause.

b9500 wrote Quote

(The Ummah should not be concerned about unity with people that do and say things that are not holding to true Muslim principles.  In fact they should break unity with such ones. Unity should be had and promoted among those holding to true Muslim principles.)

R:- As well as my opinion concern that we should support the such type of people those are trying to reply the cruelty of the Americans & Westerns,

B: Please tell me, because I want to know what you're thinking Mohammad and what you mean - tell me specifically what you mean by the cruelty of Americans..

because when they (American & Westerns) will also pay the life of un faulted citizens, then may they realize the pain of those innocent people who are slaughtered by them in other part of the world like Iraq etc.

B: Again, let's not talk in generalities, let's be extremely specific.  I can talk to you about Muslim, so called, murderers shooting children in the back in Beslan or blowing Muslim children to smitherines in Baghdad (!?) to try to oppose 'the powers that be?'  How sick and heinous is this?  You are surely not defending these, are you Mohammad?

Then also may their people put pressure on their nonsense rulers stop the slaughters of innocent people campaign in the world.

B: Please tell me specifically which innocent people the US is slaughtering.

b9500 wrote Quote

R: Yes no body want or support the violence, everyone wanted the peace. But how?

B: Exactly.

You  should pass this advice to the Americans & Westerns, who are follow the aggressive policies to stop the killing of innocent people on the name terrorism.

B: Please be specific...if the Muslim world has addressed well the problem of extremism and terror, then the Western armies would have no reason to be there.  Isn't that true?  But they haven't and the Western armies are there.  They have taken pretty great care to minimize killing and the minimize civilian casualties to be sure - but some civilian deaths have definitely occurred.  But, did you expect America to just not respond to 9/11?  How, can Muslims expect such pie in the sky type of results?  Isn't this the result of turning away and not confronting extreme ideas propogating within Islam as much as it is the problems with US or Israeli (or any other nation's policies?)

If Islam is reflective of perfection, than to what degree do Muslims have a great burden of responsibility to confront extremism within their midst that would claim that murdering innocent people, even children is legit - for ANY cause?

Right now this is very important that American & Westerns review their extremist polices towards Muslim.

B: But Muhammad, can you see that many, many people feel that those who just turn away from Muslim (so called) extremism, help to create the atmosphere for American policing?  Why don't you, and the Muslims, take care to police themselves better - and we won't have to, nor have the reason to, nor have the justification to, have to step into the breach.

If they will not keep off invaded campaign of the Muslim countries, then the peace in the world will be a dream, can not become a reality, resistance blaze can be raid the Americans and Westerns cities also.

B: What exactly are you suggesting?  I don't see Americans destroying cities...be specific.  Thanks...  

-------------
Bruce

Posted By: Brother123
Date Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:10am

Christians bombing Iraqi restraunst from b52 bombers are true christians. And irradiating iraq and afghanistan with depleted uranium is the nature of being a true christain. just like the true christains    who wiped out  red indians with small pox and the Christains crisaders who massacred women and children In jerusulum

And true christains who masacered Muslism in Spain and force dthem to convert.

True Christians who dropped Atom bombs on japanese civilains.

They were   christains and true to their religion. Dont you have soem Muslims to kill or are you just taking a break or arent you a true christian?

Posted By: mohammad
Date Posted: 27 September 2005 at 1:37am

B: Greetings dear Mohammad of Pakistan.  I wish peace upon you and your family.  Be blessed with God's hand..

Dear b 9500 Thanks, and same wishes to you and your family.

Were Iraq and Afghanistan better off under their former leaders or under elected leaders and (more) freedom going forward?

As the ground realities showing the former leadership of both invaded countries Afghanistan & as well as Iraq were hundred times better than the currently imported leadership.

In Afghanistan the Taliban ruling was the exemplary. During of their rule, life of a common man was very smooth & secure through out the Afghanistan. The peace in Afghanistan can not be searched in the current history of Afghanistan as was at the time in Taliban. Even that if a man sleep under the open sky at night, he feel worriless about his life. It was also first time when Afghanistan showing the Federalism instead of Tribalism. Every decision had been taken place in Kabul under the federal Govt. & other parts of the country follow accordingly.

It was the first time when they made possible to complete stop the harvesting of posth, which is the earlier shape of the brown sugar which is a poison which is use to make young generation useless, a big number of youth were victimize including American & European young generation.

On the other hand after ousted the Taliban in Afghanistan no body is secure there, Afghanistan dividing in so many parts, The control of imported democratic president Ahamed Karzai only limited up to country capital Kabul under the shadow of foreigner armies, while out side the Kabul, every tribal are the ruler of their areas, whatever they want they are free to do, and the people passing their life on behalf of their tribal leaders. Under the imported democracy & ruler in Afghanistan they again start the harvesting of posth, and again spreading this poison through out the world. Can you ignore the facts  b 9500?

B: Of course, we're all humans.  One key question - what is the difference between the criminal - Osama, AQ, Zarqawi, Saddam, Mullah Omar - and those nations arrayed against said criminals who are trying to bring them into custoday (the police forces, if you will)?  Why don't I hear you blasting on the Northern Alliance or the Kurds who scuffled and opposed Saddam and caused certain deaths and such by their actions?

No I am not justifying the killing of innocent people of any way but just I want to tell you � as you sow, so shall you reap�.

B: What does this mean?  Are you justifying killing innocent civilians?  Why should we justify a criminals acts with some esoteric debates on politics and policies.  Don't get me wrong, we need to debate and discuss US policy or Syrian policy or Lebanese policy or Pakistani or Israel or French policies...but in the context of that, is intentionally murdering civilians for any cause justified?  I don't disagree with you that actions and policies have their consequences - but we can, as good people, as people of faith, NEVER justify or even rationalize, the murder of innocents for any cause.

You called criminal as an Osama etc. but I think you forget to drop the name of founder of these as you said criminals like Bush, Blair and etc.  Are you b9500?

B: Please tell me, because I want to know what you're thinking Mohammad and what you mean - tell me specifically what you mean by the cruelty of Americans..

Dear, did you not see what happen with the prisoners of Abu Ghraib & Guntonama jail. Is it not cruelty? In evidence of American cruelty I also want to send you some pictures, which will be self explanatory of the Americans cruelty which I can not post here, but I have no your mailing address, if you can send a mail out of the forum, then may be I send to you these picture.

B: Please be specific...if the Muslim world has addressed well the problem of extremism and terror, then the Western armies would have no reason to be there.  Isn't that true?  But they haven't and the Western armies are there.  They have taken pretty great care to minimize killing and the minimize civilian casualties to be sure - but some civilian deaths have definitely occurred.  But, did you expect America to just not respond to 9/11?  How, can Muslims expect such pie in the sky type of results?  Isn't this the result of turning away and not confronting extreme ideas propogating within Islam as much as it is the problems with US or Israeli (or any other nation's policies?)

As I take the conclusion of your above posted paragraph, just you tried to justify the illegal American invasions of Afghanistan & Iraq as the response of 9/11 attack. 

I have the some key question regarding of the 9/11 attack.

i.                      After 9/11 attack in first instant response America claim that this is done by the Al Queda, without being carried out any investigation. Is this a right way for declare any organization or country without investigation to faulty?

ii.                    Did they know before the attack that Al Quada going to do like this? If they not know than how they put the responsibility on Al Quada 

iii.                  If they had the information of such type of any attack, then how it possible for a group to manage a such type of  terrorist act?

iv.                  Pentagon which was consider the most secure place in the world, and if any country try to attack on America with the missile, American having the technology that they can stop the such type of missile attack before achieve the target. Then how it was possible for a group that they take the plane and enter the Pentagon, they failure to know. Is it possible for a group?

v.                    After invaded the Afghanistan, the aggressive American army campaign move towards Iraq, and they also invaded the Iraq on the name of WMD, in spite of that Iraq destroyed their missile in the presence of International Atomic on demand of America. But American had to attack to achieve the specific objects, that�s why they do not care the demonstration of the people through out the world against Iraq war & she also feel no need to take the confidence. How you can justify such type of invaded campaign the other countries? Can you b 9500

ok by

Posted By: mouhssine4
Date Posted: 27 September 2005 at 2:01am

b 950000000000

you did not answer me yet what those big ships that leave iraq carry inside them

a) terroriste

b) dates

c) sand

d) Muslim Art

e) school children finishing their study abroad program

f)none of the above

Posted By: Jazz
Date Posted: 27 September 2005 at 3:11am
[moderator edited]

this is your final warning about posting explicit material on this forum.

that makes two final warning Jazz, read the forum guidlines they are clear on both issues.

Posted By: mouhssine4
Date Posted: 27 September 2005 at 3:25am

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/prisons.htm - [moderator edited]

picture are not thousand word as they say they are millions

please read the forum guidlines, we only give three chances before banning a person.

Date Posted: 27 September 2005 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by mouhssine4 mouhssine4 wrote:

b 950000000000

you did not answer me yet

That's B95000 to you...

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 30 September 2005 at 2:46pm

As the ground realities showing the former leadership of both invaded countries Afghanistan & as well as Iraq were hundred times better than the currently imported leadership.

Brother Mohammad, alhamd o liLah, I admire your flow and the wisdom to state the truth as it stands on the ground in both places.

Date Posted: 30 September 2005 at 4:32pm

Brother Mohammad, alhamd o liLah, I admire your flow and the wisdom to state the truth as it stands on the ground in both places.

How can you possibly say that in good conscience?
http://www.massgraves.info/
http://iraqiholocaust.blogspot.com/2004/07/iraqs-tortured-ch ildren-bbc-2002.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3738368.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1410061.stm

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 02 October 2005 at 5:22pm
He means for his interests B95000.

Date Posted: 02 October 2005 at 5:26pm
He thought that if Afghanistan and Iraq became even worse then they were before the invasion, the socialists would be able to recruit dis- satisfied people for their socialist revolution, but that did not go through obviously...he is frustrated i think...

Date Posted: 02 October 2005 at 8:19pm

He thought that if Afghanistan and Iraq became even worse then they were before the invasion, the socialists would be able to recruit dis- satisfied people for their socialist revolution, but that did not go through obviously...he is frustrated i think...

Dear Community, I normally don't respond to trash. That's why I have started to ignore your sidekick's posts. But I do have a soft corner for your condition and a lot of pity for the taste you have developed for licking American boots.

You seem to ignore facts as always and cover up by misinterpretting ayaats. If you don't know what this war and occupation is about, I genuinely pity you ever more for condoning murder from 52,000 feet.

Today, even the US president is trying day and night to find a way of getting out of these places and you are pasting your psychological fantasies on us? Go and ask the Iraqis and the Afghans what they think about your ilk.

Socialist revolutions never need dissatisfied people. They require awakened honest sociallly aware minds. You quote Qur'an everywhere on this board, now are you telling us that Islam promotes usury? Greed? And, dollar as some gaad?

The more I know you, my friend, the more I pity you and your side-kick.

Date Posted: 03 October 2005 at 2:06pm

Pity -

1. Sympathy and sorrow aroused by the misfortune or suffering of another.

Misfortune and suffering...whatever you think my misfortune or suffering is or maybe will be, i do not think your sympathy is very appropriate when you perceive me as being "on the wrong side", if you have faith you would realize that The Almighty has ways to either guide people or destroy them....we all have to strive for Him being pleased. There are always opposers, in this case those who wish to keep the injustice in place or see injustice as a feeding ground for their ideology, nowadays since injustice is decreasing this group makes elephants out of mosquitos and gladly takes in dishonest views and opinions as theirs just for the sake of creating opposition against that which threatens their feeding ground (dictators and their esteblishments).

"Socialist revolutions never need dissatisfied people. They require awakened honest sociallly aware minds. You quote Qur'an everywhere on this board, now are you telling us that Islam promotes usury? Greed? And, dollar as some gaad?"

socially aware minds....i believe the structure of western society and in particular the US gives chances to those who are socially aware to make a difference in their societies and possibilities for people to better theirselves and their lives, we do not need any "isms" for this but freedom to do so. See you might believe that injustice may take it's course untill people be so fed up that they gladly reach out to your socialist hand, but for me and alot of people injustice need to be dealt with when possible otherwise we will pay for it too because we did nothing to change it.

Date Posted: 03 October 2005 at 2:10pm
If you wish a balance Sasha you need to be in the middle and not on one of the extreem sides of the spectrum. Islam is not the community of socialism or capitalism but it is the community of the middle.

Date Posted: 03 October 2005 at 2:15pm

2:143 Thus, have We made of you a community in the middle (justly balancing), that ye might be witnesses over the nations, and the Messenger a witness over yourselves; and We appointed the Qibla to which thou wast used, only to test those who followed the Messenger from those who would turn on their heels (From the Faith). Indeed it was (A change) momentous, except to those guided by Allah. And never would Allah Make your faith of no effect. For Allah is to all people Most surely full of kindness, Most Merciful.

2:238 Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind).

Date Posted: 03 October 2005 at 2:28pm
Hey B95000 (side kick lol), i just watched the discovery channel and the program was about Jerusalem...why is it that the information given about islam is always inconclusive and not touching on the issues that can be a basis of greater understanding but rather focusing on issues that devide by explaining them according to certain interpretations? the program also depicts christian pilgrims as lunatics in need of psychiatric help(there was actually an israeli psychiatrist who helped people who where suffering from "the jerusalem syndrome" and he was kind of jokingly about it), then again, now i am starting to think that the program was more about the jews in Jerusalem because most of the program was spent on jewish people and customes...although the program fronted itself as a look into all three groups of faithful. There was a program after it called "secrets of the holy land" i did not watch that because i had enough after the first program.

Date Posted: 03 October 2005 at 4:38pm

If you wish a balance Sasha you need to be in the middle and not on one of the extreem sides of the spectrum. Islam is not the community of socialism or capitalism but it is the community of the middle.

This is a wonderful thought really - a bridge between two worlds - there to promote unity.  Christianity is the same - as you see the concern rife throughout the Christian Scripture upholding the poor, the widow and the orphan and enjoining the faithful to be involved - as this is direct devotion and love for God..and capitalism, for all its flaws has brought about free societies and the freedom to advance and freedoms of speech and thought and worship...it has also brought about amazing innovations in technology that have lengthened the average life span of human beings in the world...

I really like your description of what the communities of faith are and can be...

And, to the faithful, our faith in God and His calling, encompasses everything...to the socialist and capitalist - their faith in human means encompasses everything...but the Bible tells us, 'the fool hath siad in his heart, there is no God.'

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 03 October 2005 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by community community wrote:

"There was a program after it called "secrets of the holy land" i did not watch that because i had enough after the first program."

lol - oft times, TV is such a wasteland!

-------------
Bruce

Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 1:40am

i do not think your sympathy is very appropriate when you perceive me as being "on the wrong side",

Sorry, wrong number. I pity you for misinterpretting the ayaats and trying to tell us that the Qur'an allows bombing people for "changing" them!!

What's the difference then between your Extra Additional Deputy Gaad, the US, and OBL?

You are flattering yourself by thinking as if it matters to me what side you are on. I hold no desire to collect a grabage can full of warmongering Neo Con idiots. 

Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:42pm

What's the difference then between your Extra Additional Deputy Gaad, the US, and OBL?

What's the difference between Sasha's communists and any of those he attempts to disparage?  The communist are magnitudes worse...and so from what authority does he proceed?  None...will you renounce the communist atrocities Sasha, or just shut your eyes and demand that we shut ours..?

The US has many blemishes and blood on its record (amidst many, many accomplishments) - but not nearly the blood that is on your hands and those you promote.  And what are the communists achievements?  Shall we list them here?

What do you say, what can you say?  Nothing..as we expect..

-------------
Bruce

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net