IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wanting to convert need help from sisters  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanting to convert need help from sisters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanting to convert need help from sisters
    Posted: 09 September 2005 at 7:29pm

Hello, my name is Leah, im wanting to convert, my husband is already a muslim and I need help from some sisters!!! I would like to meet new friends (women)!!! Please respond back. Thanks Leah

Farrah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 4:40pm

Alhumdulilah, I hope this is the beginning of your Islamic Journey.  I encourage you to find sisters in your area to help you.  Believe me, most sisters are willing to assist you in your journey.  Make sure you do not rush into anything and that you are doing this for Allah and for yourself, not just for your husband.  Open your heart up to Islam and Allah will guide you along the way.

Edited by Farrah
MayPB View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 6:25am

There are many converts from all backrounds and ethnicity in Islam. I am a convert to Islam and enjoy talking with other converts and muslims with whom I have much in commen with.

May PB

leah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2005 at 3:07pm
I'm looking for sisters in the wisconsin area, who can help me, please respond back. Leah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic