IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 3:40pm

Shukri God peace and blessings to you,

You are absolutely right.....I from hence forth will stay out here and will not post anything here. Now can I make the same remarks in the men's corner? Perhaps but I don't see the benefit of that. Perhaps the authors of this website can be strict where based on our gender we are either allowed or not allowed in forums respective to our sex. To me that is a ridiculous notion! I agree we as men can respect the sisters and not post but I as man would never learn the minds of a woman if I didn't post a subject (which is appropriate) about something as a man that concerned men. I couldn't say it in PM because many sisters here consider that intimate...LOL So as a man what do I do read?

I ehco the same sentiments as sister Shukri for the men's corner if this is the type of attitude here.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by amatuallah amatuallah wrote:

ummziba you need to seek knowledge!!!!!!!!then you will understand what ZINA means and the steps of shaytan

sallam

What knowledge do you bring about zina ?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
antony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 6:49am

Assalaamu alaikum

Just to briefly pick up on amatuallah�s point, I think this is more in sink within an Islamic country, where men & women have been segregated.

Zina cannot occur (with another person) over the internet, however if a man or woman visits a site like this, and it is not common for them to be around people of the opposite sex, then they could well find certain characteristics in people (their partners do not posses) and become either attracted towards that person, or become dissatisfied with their own partner for not possessing those qualities.

I think this is where amatuallah�s post derives.     

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic