Print Page | Close Window

ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Culture & Community
Forum Name: Groups : Women (Sisters)
Forum Description: Groups : Women (Sisters)
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2033
Printed Date: 23 May 2024 at 11:05pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: amatuallah
Subject: ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:18am

this is not an islamic environment, these brothers don't fear allah

haram alak sister go to this website http://www.islamway.comm - www.islamway.comm then go to english then go sisters section

because the weebsite above is more safer and ONLY for sisters

mixed environment is not good

sisters you can easily commite zina (adultery) please sisters take this advice

-------------
nasra

Replies:
Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:04am
She has right to say these words...

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:10am
Also her advice is in the choice list in the name of Allah...

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:18am

Assalamu alaikum,

She certainly does have the right to her opinion and if she feels this forum is not for her, then so be it.  For myself, I choose to stay as I feel a great benefit from learning and sharing with other Muslims in a safe environment.

Sister amatuallah's definition of zina must be different than mine.  There is no physical contact here, not even visual or audio.  How posting on an open forum can lead to anything near zina is beyond my understanding.

And Allah surely knows best!

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:37am
LOOL I agree %100 with Sister Ummziba this is internet!!!! there will always be a way to mix here the difference between here and in the real world is that in tyhe real world we are not behind a monitor or keyboard.....As Sister Ummziba notes....Jesus (AS) Sister you need to calm down iuf you dont like it hear leave! but making subjects and abandoning them just to vent is senseless. One cannot control the internet people will find ways to enter different domains. Get used to it and stop whinning

Posted By: amatuallah
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:44am

ummziba you need to seek knowledge!!!!!!!!then you will understand what ZINA means and the steps of shaytan

sallam

-------------
nasra

Posted By: Saif Al-deen
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:03am

Asalamu Alaikum,

With all due respect sister, had you followed your own advice and simply left the way you're telling others to do (you're on here right now once again!) then you wouldn't have to be here telling ummziba to "seek knowledge". If you know so much of what zina means and feel that coming here causes it, then dont you think that you, with so much knowledge, will be held even more accountable since you continue to come here? I'm not trying to attack you sister, but I'm simply pointing out how very foolish it looks to keep coming back after you tell so many to leave. May Allah guide and keep you.

Wasalam,

Liam

Edit: I just realized this is in the sister's section. My apologies to the sisters for the intrusion

-------------
Allahu Alim...

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:25pm

Bismillah,

I don't know you amatuallah, but your harsh, mean words are unwanted.  Please don't tell Ummziba that she needs to seek knowledge as if she isn't.  Of course she already seeks knowledge without your egging her on.

I went to an all sisters forum, and I found it suffocating.  All talk about hijab all the time.  Geez!

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: Saido
Date Posted: 26 August 2005 at 9:26am

What's with these negativities?

Posted By: Hayfa
Date Posted: 26 August 2005 at 9:42am

hmm any one could register and lie about gender on any web site. If it makes you feels safer thinking it is all women go right ahead.

-------------
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi

Posted By: Alwardah
Date Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:17pm

Salams All

Zina yes there is Zina everywhere and in many forms

But Sis Amatuallah if you really, really want to stay away from Zina then you must stay away from the internet.

what guarantee do you have that a ladies only site has LADIES only.

Do the moderators/owners fly down to every country to check.

Auz Billahe I am not sure what started all this but talking about zina here and not elsewhere is out of line.

Take care

Salams

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Posted By: Shukri
Date Posted: 26 August 2005 at 3:08pm
Staghfurullahi brothers please fear Allah and give the sisters their privacy.I visit so many forums and none have I seen with brothers on the sisters section.Where in the world are the Administrators and Mods.Brothers yes you can trick people and lie about your gender,but by Allah he monitors your every thought and action and on that fearful day you will be questioned about this indecency.Please brothers I'm asking you as a sister and as a muslim please fear Allah(S.W.T) and give these sisters their rightful privacy. I no most of you guys would just ignore this so I'm advising the sisters don't post anything private on this sect.

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:25pm

Assalam alaikum,

For myself, I enjoy the insight of all forum members.  When the sisters post something private (for example: shaving) they always put "sisters only" or something to that effect in the title.

Of course, that does not stop anyone from reading them.  But, let's look at the big picture here....

It doesn't matter whether you post on a single gender thread or site or not  - everything on the web is completely public!!!!!!!!!!!  Sisters who think they are somehow protected from something by posting on a female only site or thread are only fooling themselves.  Sisters who wish to stay completely away from "bad things" should stay off the internet. 

For myself, I prefer to participate in life.  Anyone who reads about the companions of the Prophet (pbuh) will see that the females of his time did just that.

Peace, ummziba.

-------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~

Posted By: Nausheen
Date Posted: 27 August 2005 at 1:16am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

These forums are not designed for gender seggregation. As has been mentioned by others, one does not have a voice or visual device, therefore, we may think it is a room full of sisters where men are occasionally peeping, but in reality this is not so.

There may be forums where genders are seggregated, and hopefully these are truely and entirely as they are designed, however there is no physical means thru which one can verify someone's identity when the members are from almost every corner of the world. In such a case it is better to leave it open and maintain the decorum of discussions rather than have more complications rising from fake identity issues.

If one desires more privacy they are adviced to use PM. Jazak allah khair.

As for the mention of zina in such a situation. Please be adviced that it is not islamic to accuse anyone of such deeds unless one has seen them. If a person is commiting indecency, or haram, but is shameful and remorseful enough, or fearful enough not to bring it in public, then islamically muslims should cover this person's secrets.

Thus alluding to the possibility of zina, shld be confined to the limits of allusions only. 

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

-------------
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]

Posted By: MOCKBA
Date Posted: 27 August 2005 at 1:38am

Bismillah

Personally I agree with Sister Nausheen. When it comes to discussions in this forum the only place where zina can take place is one's own mind... and if someone is not capable of keeping himself/ herself from corrupted thoughts than it is of little use to blame others.

Some men would want to browse through Women's issues to be better assistants to their mothers, sisters, wives or daughters. However, they do not necessarily need to leave comments or should not actively involve themselves in discussions that may not be appropriate for them in the eyes of Allah... At the same time, knowing that the forum is visible to all, sisters/ brothers may want to be cautious in discussing certain issues that they want to keep very private.

And Allah knoweth best.

-------------
MOCKBA

Posted By: Shukri
Date Posted: 27 August 2005 at 12:55pm
Asallama Alaikum so you see nothing wrong with this at all.Well, like I said I know no one will really listen so sisters just like another sis suggested P.M each other for any thing private..

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 27 August 2005 at 3:40pm

Shukri God peace and blessings to you,

You are absolutely right.....I from hence forth will stay out here and will not post anything here. Now can I make the same remarks in the men's corner? Perhaps but I don't see the benefit of that. Perhaps the authors of this website can be strict where based on our gender we are either allowed or not allowed in forums respective to our sex. To me that is a ridiculous notion! I agree we as men can respect the sisters and not post but I as man would never learn the minds of a woman if I didn't post a subject (which is appropriate) about something as a man that concerned men. I couldn't say it in PM because many sisters here consider that intimate...LOL So as a man what do I do read?

I ehco the same sentiments as sister Shukri for the men's corner if this is the type of attitude here.

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 28 August 2005 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by amatuallah amatuallah wrote:

ummziba you need to seek knowledge!!!!!!!!then you will understand what ZINA means and the steps of shaytan

sallam

What knowledge do you bring about zina ?

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: antony
Date Posted: 22 September 2005 at 6:49am

Assalaamu alaikum

Just to briefly pick up on amatuallah�s point, I think this is more in sink within an Islamic country, where men & women have been segregated.

Zina cannot occur (with another person) over the internet, however if a man or woman visits a site like this, and it is not common for them to be around people of the opposite sex, then they could well find certain characteristics in people (their partners do not posses) and become either attracted towards that person, or become dissatisfied with their own partner for not possessing those qualities.

I think this is where amatuallah�s post derives.     

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net