IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 9:26am

What's with these negativities?

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 9:42am

hmm any one could register and lie about gender on any web site. If it makes you feels safer thinking it is all women go right ahead.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:17pm

Salams All

Zina yes there is Zina everywhere and in many forms

But Sis Amatuallah if you really, really want to stay away from Zina then you must stay away from the internet.

what guarantee do you have that a ladies only site has LADIES only.

Do the moderators/owners fly down to every country to check.

Auz Billahe I am not sure what started all this but talking about zina here and not elsewhere is out of line.

Take care

Salams

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
Shukri View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shukri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 3:08pm
Staghfurullahi brothers please fear Allah and give the sisters their privacy.I visit so many forums and none have I seen with brothers on the sisters section.Where in the world are the Administrators and Mods.Brothers yes you can trick people and lie about your gender,but by Allah he monitors your every thought and action and on that fearful day you will be questioned about this indecency.Please brothers I'm asking you as a sister and as a muslim please fear Allah(S.W.T) and give these sisters their rightful privacy. I no most of you guys would just ignore this so I'm advising the sisters don't post anything private on this sect.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:25pm

Assalam alaikum,

For myself, I enjoy the insight of all forum members.  When the sisters post something private (for example: shaving) they always put "sisters only" or something to that effect in the title.

Of course, that does not stop anyone from reading them.  But, let's look at the big picture here....

It doesn't matter whether you post on a single gender thread or site or not  - everything on the web is completely public!!!!!!!!!!!  Sisters who think they are somehow protected from something by posting on a female only site or thread are only fooling themselves.  Sisters who wish to stay completely away from "bad things" should stay off the internet. 

For myself, I prefer to participate in life.  Anyone who reads about the companions of the Prophet (pbuh) will see that the females of his time did just that.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 1:16am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

These forums are not designed for gender seggregation. As has been mentioned by others, one does not have a voice or visual device, therefore, we may think it is a room full of sisters where men are occasionally peeping, but in reality this is not so.

There may be forums where genders are seggregated, and hopefully these are truely and entirely as they are designed, however there is no physical means thru which one can verify someone's identity when the members are from almost every corner of the world. In such a case it is better to leave it open and maintain the decorum of discussions rather than have more complications rising from fake identity issues.

If one desires more privacy they are adviced to use PM. Jazak allah khair.

As for the mention of zina in such a situation. Please be adviced that it is not islamic to accuse anyone of such deeds unless one has seen them. If a person is commiting indecency, or haram, but is shameful and remorseful enough, or fearful enough not to bring it in public, then islamically muslims should cover this person's secrets.

Thus alluding to the possibility of zina, shld be confined to the limits of allusions only. 

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

Edited by Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 1:38am

Bismillah

Personally I agree with Sister Nausheen. When it comes to discussions in this forum the only place where zina can take place is one's own mind... and if someone is not capable of keeping himself/ herself from corrupted thoughts than it is of little use to blame others.

Some men would want to browse through Women's issues to be better assistants to their mothers, sisters, wives or daughters. However, they do not necessarily need to leave comments or should not actively involve themselves in discussions that may not be appropriate for them in the eyes of Allah... At the same time, knowing that the forum is visible to all, sisters/ brothers may want to be cautious in discussing certain issues that they want to keep very private.

And Allah knoweth best.

MOCKBA
Shukri View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shukri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 12:55pm
Asallama Alaikum so you see nothing wrong with this at all.Well, like I said I know no one will really listen so sisters just like another sis suggested P.M each other for any thing private..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic