IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Double Standards.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDouble Standards.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 10:23pm
Why were my posts censored Mr Rami ? Now my replies are censored. This goes on and on just because I can counter your arguments. Where are my replies ? Nowhere to be seen.. The large picture Rami is that you want to hide and censor just about anyone who is willing to stand up against your ideas - which are NOT acceptable to the rest of the civilised world.

Edited by Dr Syed Alwi
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 10:42pm

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

You are delutional, what ideas are exactly not accepted by the civilised world care to quote me?

You are very close to being banned.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Dr Syed Alwi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 10:52pm
What's there to say to you ? Haven't you read what Colin has said ? Haven't you read what human has said ? Haven't you read what beloved has said ? You banning me means nothing but when the Government bans you - I will have the last laugh ! Why are you NOT encouraging British and American Muslims to be good citizens ? Why do you allow hate speech to go uncensored ? Yet when I start a topic on the dilemmas facing Muslims in the West - you lock it. Even though there is nothing abusive or offensive in them. I have read the kind of replies that I get here - and people actually agree that these are horrible replies. People can see through your denials. Its obvious. Yet nothing is done. Instead you now accuse me of manipulating debate etc. How can I even manipulate these debates when I am locked ? You are being watched Mr Rami - if you are NOT careful - its you who will be banned ! Not by me - but by the Government. For society's larger good.  And one more thing - why don't you publish all my earlier debates and postings UNCENSORED ? No need to argue so much !

Edited by Dr Syed Alwi
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 12:28am

Bismillah

You are jamming the discussions with your political baffle... It would not be as sad if only you had a little religiousity in it.

The similitude of you coming in this forum is that of a madman who forces himself into the cinema hall in the middle of the movie and starts preaching his "political anti-hizbi sermon" to the surprised  audience and blaming everyone of something you had experienced in one of your nightmares... flashing the torchlight in the dark at people's faces.

There is only why way to deal with such disturbers... and if you refuse medical assistance all we can do is limit your participation by giving you initial warning, making you part with your loudspeaker and later walking you out of here.

MOCKBA
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 2:05am

Why are you NOT encouraging British and American Muslims to be good citizens ?

I must beg your pardon, Sir. This is the first time - in my 37 years of travels through Britain, US, Canada and almost everywhere in the world - that I am hearing such an allegation that the Muslims in these countries ARE NOT GOOD CITIZENS and that THEY NEED TO BE ENCOURAGED TO BE GOOD.

Could I please ask you to furnish us with the basis of your observation?

Could you please also mail me the name of the chap who wants a Khalifa in Britain or Singapore?

And, if some desire Khilafat for their own coutries why should you (or, anyone else for that matter) turn turquise blue with fright, envy or whatever?

The whole world is forging all sorts of blocks with geographical or other common interests. Why must it be a crime just for the Muslims to pool their resources, advantages together and form a block? EEC can happen but not a decent healthy partnership amongst Muslims?

Sir, if give me just one reason (even if it's not good enough) I might go along with your crusade.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 2:07am

Whisper...never much such a title to myself

Brother, nothing more than just a humble tribute

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 2:18am
To Rami and others, Whatever else he has said, I have not come across Dr Alwi using offensive terms like Nazi, bigot and racist. I agree that his style of posting can be somewhat blunt, but he doesn't appear to any more blunt than many on this forum. The subject of Hizb-ut-Tahrir and their modus operandi would seem to me a very pertinent topic given recent events. As I said in an ealier post, issues facing Muslim communties in non-Islamic lands is a worthy topic of conversation. If we can all be a little more moderate and respectful of each others opinions, I see no reason why this admittedly sensitive subject should not be openly discussed.
Jazz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 4:07am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

To Rami and others, Whatever else he has said, I have not come across Dr Alwi using offensive terms like Nazi, bigot and racist. I agree that his style of posting can be somewhat blunt, but he doesn't appear to any more blunt than many on this forum. The subject of Hizb-ut-Tahrir and their modus operandi would seem to me a very pertinent topic given recent events. As I said in an ealier post, issues facing Muslim communties in non-Islamic lands is a worthy topic of conversation. If we can all be a little more moderate and respectful of each others opinions, I see no reason why this admittedly sensitive subject should not be openly discussed.

Fair call, Colin.

It worries me that when one might tend to scrutinize and possibly critisize Mohammed, his word, deeds and actions or the book attributed to his alleged discussion with an angel -  it's as if one has denied God by critisizing a man...........a book................it doesn't make sense to me for this to happen.

This person, Dr Alwi is entitled to his/her opinion and say, same as anyone else, if people experience some "pain" from what is written by this person, then just don't read his/her posts.

I think the people here on this forum are good caring people, it's a pleasant community and we all should keep on caring for everyone, equally ...............whilst we are at it..........learn from each other, argue, discuss, share, be polite, have fun,enjoy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic