IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sisters looking for practising brothers??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sisters looking for practising brothers??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
hessa22hadiya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hessa22hadiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2018 at 7:02am
Asaalamualaikum I'm Hessa 19 years of age and revert to Islam and my journey to Islam has been the best thing that has ever happened in my lifeI'm loving kind and down to earth I reside in South Africa don't mind international relocation I'm educated family orientated so know any good decent brothers looking for halal marriage message me.Im South African my email is [email protected] thanks

Edited by hessa22hadiya - 02 February 2018 at 7:32am
barbarahajar View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbarahajar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2018 at 3:44pm
Salaam alaykum,
Sorry but you cannot decide what the mahr is because your future wife insha Allah will choose.
Mrahmed1984 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrahmed1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 6:45am
Aslam Alikam sisters. I am Ahmed . I am interested to marry Inshallah.

This my profile

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said: �A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).�

Her Nationally, age , Social status, wealth, kids
All above not important for me

The main important is The Deen

I am looking for a sister with a good heart and pious with good manners who will be working for Jannah not Dunya - my gift ( Maher) to her would be to take her to Umrah and teach her Arabic and Quran In sha Allah.

About myself :

(فَلَا تُزَكُّوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ ۖ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَنِ اتَّقَىٰ)�
(therefore do not attribute purity to your souls; He knows him best who guards (against evil).

1. Name: Ahmed
2. Age: 34
3. Location: Manchester
4. Education: Accountancy Degree
5. Job: Accountant, Property Developer & Quran and Arabic Teacher
6: Height: 182 cm
7: Nationality: British Egyptian(Arab)
جزاكم الله خيرا

[email protected] /

Edited by Mrahmed1984 - 19 January 2018 at 12:49pm
Farida66 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farida66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 12:15am
Asaalam mualaikum I just come across this site. Hope what im about to share is not too forward. I am a single lady age 51..I have 2 boys. Been single for almost 8 years..I think its about time to find a life companion who are practising muslims. Im living in Melbourne. I dnt really know how to find a decent man. Did try Muslima.com and muslims for marriage...but not all are genuine. Hope someone out there are able to help me....by Allah's will in sya Allah. My e mail add: [email protected]

Wassalam
Cisse View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2017 at 6:59am
Assalamu alaikum; I am looking for a practising sister born Muslim or revert it does not matter. I am from UK would be nice someone from the UK
muni36 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muni36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 12:02am
I would very much like to meet practising brother, being shy I like a brother who is mature and confident
muni36 View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muni36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 11:56pm
Thank you, send me private message and tell me more
Sufi Inclined View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sufi Inclined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2017 at 12:51am
Salaam,

Hope you're well. I'm looking to get married. Like yourself, I'm based in the UK. If you're interested and would like to know more, drop me a line and in shaa Allah I will answer any questions you may have.

Jzk & Allah hafiz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic