IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ban Hizb-ut-Tahrir ! Hooray !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBan Hizb-ut-Tahrir ! Hooray !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:34am

Glad to see our Dr. Ayed Ayyaad Alawi again.

Strange! I had heard him crying: cancell my membership just qa few weeks ago. Who says anyone wants a Caliphate in Britain? Have these Mozlems run out of countries of their own to set up anything they want?

Someone called you a Brit puppet. I will take him to task for that. He doesn't know that anyone can be struck with such condition at times.

But then He cures us - just if He chooses not to destroy us with such a malady. I would if you need professional help doctore?

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:18pm

"........And Hindus are not the only Indians,........." Oh! but are all Muslims over here from the same country? On the more if people from so called "most populated democratic country of the world" immigrate to this place in such a huge proportion, on what grounds your conclusions can be considered reasonable when compared with immigrant Muslim population from world over? 

Edited by AhmadJoyia
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:48pm

Islam had ever been greater?

Islam has never been "greater" then it is in present days!

How come this conclusion? Just compare how it was lets say when there was no religious freedom in the world and now, when Islam according to you was greater then it is now it was in a time when muslims ruled vast parts of the world, from East Asia to Morocco. But in Europe and other parts of the world you could not invite to the faith or practise it, you would get killed if you did!!! Now you can practice your faith and invite to it in practicly anywhere in the world, so in "real" reality islam has never been greater then now, the only problem is people's materialism and their association of their faith with material ground and wealth and power instead of calling people to The Merciful and the worship of Him. They are distracted from the real important issue(the worship of One god) and calling to Him and are deceived by the games of conquering ground and influence...politics if you will.

The solutions?

1. say there is nothing worshipped except Allah, there is no god except Allah. realize a god means someone with powers. Say all power belongs to Allah. There is no power or situation except by Allah.

2. Turn off that TV news.

2. break off all links to the hypnosis of news papers and TV. First and formost by realizing that the whole affair is to Allah, that the good comes from Allah, and the bad is because of ones own actions

3. Say Allah is greater...and turn to Him for the real news.

After you did this you will be able to go to someone and tell him about the faith without involving politics or frustrations into it because of what you saw or read in the news papers or TV.

You would not understand their looks at you anymore based on what they saw on the news (about you lol), and this makes it easier for you to smile instead return it with an equal angry look. See this is the way, you not reacting to them but let them react to your good instead so be good. (oei, looks at his own sins).

Anyway this is my advice and truth. And what you choose to do, know the whole affair is to Allah. Just do not get angry, remember that after all our own sins, Allah still shows us mercy and forgiveness and has patience with us instead of showing us His anger. No one has more right to be angry then Allah. So leave that anger, may He leave His anger also ameen.

I think alot of muslims need some time on their own, away from the influence of others who's influence is through the media and news papers also and have only the koran with them for guidance. It nearly would sound like i am suggesting Guantanamo bay for them. But this is not the case(although i personally would not mind being there, the mosquitos and the weather are all under the full control of Allah, as for the lights on at night, i have that already, no problem for me, i love the light) i would suggest to mind the signs of Allah in the koran and nature more, instead minding the words of men so much instead.

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:28pm

ps. did you know they play music of Christina Aguillera as a way of torture? lol, indeed torture she must feel real complimented by this hahaha, i would not mind if they played "wooly bully" by Sam The Sham and the Pharaos if i was there to make me laugh a little bit, the song goes something like this:

Uno, dos, one, two, tres, quatro
watch him now watch him...he s gonna get ya

Matty told Hatty about a thing she saw.
Had two big horns and a wooly jaw.  (hahaha there is "the terrorist")
Wooly bully, wooly bully. (LOL)
Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully.

Hatty told Matty, "Let's don't take no chance.
Let's not be L-seven, come and learn to dance."
Wooly bully, wooly bully
Matty told Hatty, "That's the thing to do.
Get you someone really to pull the wool with you."
Wooly bully, wooly bully.

And to think this song was made in the 50's, 60's and the singer having a beard and a turband on with a cresent moon in the video clip. LOL

Edited by Community
beloved View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 8:38pm
On the more if people from so called "most populated democratic country of the world" immigrate to this place in such a huge proportion, on what grounds your conclusions can be considered reasonable when compared with immigrant Muslim population from world over?

I said from one democratic country to a better democratic country.

And don't you know that there are more number of Muslims in America than Indians?
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:19pm

Originally posted by beloved beloved wrote:

I said from one democratic country to a better democratic country. 

Okey!! so you do agree with me that this phenomena of immigration is not exclusive to Muslims only.

And don't you know that there are more number of Muslims in America than Indians?

Kindly count apples with apples than mixing apples with oranges. If only Indian hindus are to be counted on one side than compare Muslims from any one particular country as immigrants. Isn't it statistically logical?

Edited by AhmadJoyia
Dr Syed Alwi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 10:53pm
I think the question is why are so many Muslims migrating to the West even though they despise Western societies ? That is the big question. If you hate democracy etc - then why bother migrate to the West ? Go stay in Saudi Arabia instead ! So tell us - why do so many Muslims migrate to the infidel West ?
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 11:25pm
Before banning muslims,please use your efforts for the khafirs of this world both described by muslims and non-muslims...the lugs of the muslims are more worthful than the whole of the khafirs,how do you ban them at least not working and not giving efforts as they give?...work then talk,understand then talk...

Edited by Suleyman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic