IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ban Hizb-ut-Tahrir ! Hooray !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBan Hizb-ut-Tahrir ! Hooray !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 1:18pm

"........And Hindus are not the only Indians,........." Oh! but are all Muslims over here from the same country? On the more if people from so called "most populated democratic country of the world" immigrate to this place in such a huge proportion, on what grounds your conclusions can be considered reasonable when compared with immigrant Muslim population from world over? 

Edited by AhmadJoyia
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:34am

Glad to see our Dr. Ayed Ayyaad Alawi again.

Strange! I had heard him crying: cancell my membership just qa few weeks ago. Who says anyone wants a Caliphate in Britain? Have these Mozlems run out of countries of their own to set up anything they want?

Someone called you a Brit puppet. I will take him to task for that. He doesn't know that anyone can be struck with such condition at times.

But then He cures us - just if He chooses not to destroy us with such a malady. I would if you need professional help doctore?

beloved View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:40pm
Do you know about the chineese or for that matter Indian (Hindu) immigrants over here as compared with others?

Do you mean to say that there are more number of Hindus in America than Muslims?  You got it wrong.  And Hindus are not the only Indians, India has the second largest Muslim population and the largest Sikh population.  There are even Indian Muslims and Sikhs in America.

Anyway they want to settle in a democratic country.  From one democratic country to a better democratic country, isn't it?

And China is a communist country so you cannot compare it to a democracy.

I wonder where you are from, China or India?
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 3:09pm
Though this "The reason is people have more freedom in a democratic country  than in an Islamic country comparitively.
" may not be untrue but its definitely not exclusive to Muslim countries only. Do you know about the chineese or for that matter Indian (Hindu) immigrants over here as compared with others?
beloved View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 8:44pm
Islam is always relevant, either in the 10th century or in the 100th. And Britain is not any bigger than Islam.

You are absolutely true.

Islam had been ever greater.  But why do Muslims want to go to a democratic country leaving their motherland, which is an Islamic country?

The reason is people have more freedom in a democratic country  than in an Islamic country comparitively.
beloved View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 8:40pm
Its saddening to note that people hate the country which shelters them, gives all the amenities and above all freedom to follow their religion.
The very freedom given has become a bane to the natives.

Such organisations have to be banned.  No one should be allowed to perpetrate in the name of religion.
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 4:48am
Abi-Uzair, Britain is much smaller than Islam. Followers of the Islamic faith are welcome here, but anyone who wishes to live in Britain, regardless of which faith they adhere to, should respect our laws and our system of democracy. If they can't do that, then I suggest they find a country whose laws allow them the freedom to operate how they wish. They could try Saudi Arabia, I've heard that the Saudi system is a model of tolerance and understanding.....
Dr Syed Alwi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 4:47am
Yes I was on Harakah Forum. And PAS lost big time ! Hooray to that too ! Go and dream of your Caliphate in Britain. I will live to see the end of Hizb-ut-Tahrir. You people can never win democratically because the Non-Muslims will never want to be Dhimmies in their own land. Say goodbye to Hizb-ut-Tahrir.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic