IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why did Allah choose to have a son?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why did Allah choose to have a son? - Event Date: 28 December 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Why did Allah choose to have a son?
    Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:37am
Assalamu alaikum

Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John was born on Christmas Day, the UK musician and his Canadian husband David Furnish told the Usmagazine.com website.

"Zachary is healthy and doing really well, and we are very proud and happy parents," said the couple.

They provided no details about the surrogacy arrangement.

"We are overwhelmed with happiness and joy at this very special moment," the couple told the website in a statement.

They said the boy weighed 7lb15oz (3.6kg).

A representative for the couple said they intended to protect and respect the privacy of the surrogate mother, and would not be discussing any details relating to the surrogacy arrangements.

Last year, the couple, who were married in 2005 after 12 years together, tried to adopt an orphan in Ukraine.

However, Ukrainian officials said Sir Elton, 62, was too old and his civil partnership with Mr Furnish, 48, would not be recognised as a marriage by Kiev.

Allah refuted the idea and concept of Him having a son saying:

Qur'an 2:116: And they say: Allah has begotten a son. Glory be to Him. Nay, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth, and all surrender with obedience to Him."

Qur'an 10:68. They say: "Allah has begotten a son. "Glory is to Him! He is Rich (Free from all needs). His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. No warrant you have for this. Do you say against Allah what you know not?"

Qur'an 18:111. And say, "All praises and thanks be to Allah, Who has not begotten a son, and who has no partner. And magnify Him with all magnificence."

Qur'an 19:4, "And to warn those who say: 'Allah has begotten a son."

Qur'an 19:88-95, "And they say, "The Most Gracious has begotten a son. Indeed you have brought forth a terrible evil. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins. That they ascribe a son to the Most Gracious. But it is not suitable for the Majesty of the Most gracious that he should beget a son. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Gracious as a slave. verily, He knows each of them, and has counted them a full counting. And everyone of them will come to Him alone on the day of Resurrection."

Qur'an 21:17, "Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that).

Qur'an 21:26: And they say. "The Most Gracious (Allah) has begotten a son (or children)." Glory to Him! They (whom they call the children of Allah i.e. Angels and Isa the son of Maryam the virgin Mary, Uzair) are but honoured slaves." They speak not until He has spoken, and they act on His Command."

Qur'an 39:4, "Had Allah willed to take a son, He could have chosen whom He willed out of those whom He created. But Glory be to Him! He is Allah, the One, the Irresistble."

Qur'an 72:3 (the jinns telling us), "And He, exalted be the Majesty of our Lord, has taken neither a wife nor a son."

Let us commonsense prevail please!

Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:30am
This entire post makes no sense. I have trouble following the relationship from the first link you provided, and Elton John adopting a Ukranian child, followed by Koranic verses.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:52am

Gibbs, what part of; "Let us commonsense prevail please!" do you not understand?

schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:00pm
Abuayisha, do you mean "let common sense prevail please"?  Was this your way of agreeing with Gibbs?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:17pm
Yeah
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:00am
Ermm
I am itching to say something about this but let's wait, Friendship may want to add more!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 31 December 2010 at 5:24pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:36am
Assalamu alaika Sign*Reader.

I think I should better wait for a while to see the response of the forum members. It is a matter of how one is taught to understand his Faith. My teacher Muhammad Rasulullah taught me the method of separation. Some forum members rejects its application in understanding the OT and NT.

Edited by Friendship - 31 December 2010 at 1:37am
pure_columbian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pure_columbian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:19am
My first time on here and i have to say i'm totally confused as to what the purpose of this thread is, it makes no sense whatsoever, or is there more to come???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic