IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Be More Gentle with Non-Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Be More Gentle with Non-Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

We are suppose to be hard on the Kuffar and easy on the Mumin and kind to everyone.May Allah accept all of our intentions?
"easy on the Mumin" I say this alot because we have Muslims that will turn their backs on their own brothers and sisters in an effort to sway non-Muslims into accepting us.Some will be the first to condem the actions of their brothers beforeknowing if he is guilty of the charges,What about being easy on the believers?For example the case of the brothers accused of trying to make a bomb to commit terrorist acts (with fingernail polish or peroxide).I'm not even trying to disagree with anyone just trying to say,be careful Shayton is always trying to trick us.Only Allah Knows.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 28 September 2009 at 9:22pm
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 9:29pm

Brother Akhe Abdullah, I do understand what you want to say. I guess you mean this aya:

5.57  O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will God produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the  believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of God, and never afraid of  the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of God, which He will  bestow  on whom He pleaseth. And God encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things. 

And also this:

48.29  Muhammad is the apostle of God; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from God and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat;  and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which  sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick,and it stands on its  own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the  Unbelievers with rage at them. God has promised those among them who believe and  do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great Reward.

And this:

58.22  Thou wilt not find any people who believe in God and the Last Day, loving  those who resist God and His Apostle, even though they were their fathers or their  sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts,  and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). God will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They  are the Party of God. Truly it is the  Party of God that will achieve Felicity.

May Allah reward you, I was just saying we can be strong but kind the same time. This is a part of dawa.

Just in case they do not respect Islam or they deny Allah, we must not show this kidness. I am talking about the normal situations.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 28 September 2009 at 10:02pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

I think that some of you have been a little bit harsh with some non-Muslims, I understand.� But wanted to say Allah is the only one who can bring the faith in their hearts, they need your help. we are against their false thoughts and believes.�Why do not we show them the great love and respect?�
Wa Alaikum As Salam Wa RahmatuAllahi Wa Barakatu. Sister F.O.H. May Allah make it easy for us.It's hard not to be harsh on them when they say ill things and such even about our beloved Prophet(SAW) and after we present them with Hadith,Qur'an.You know how it feels I now you do.Some of the non-Muslims here believe deeply in their faith and Only with Allahs Help we can get threw to them,May Allah forgive me if im wrong for saying this, is it our jobs to convert anyone?Or just to conviegh the message?I know that we dont want to turn anyone away from the Deen,but what does the Qur'an say? When the Truth has come to those and they reject it only Allah can lead them.This is huge problem that you say."we are against their false thoughts and believes."This is their lifestyle.That contradicts even there own belifes.Thats against everything that is Al Islam.Again May Allah Help us.You know even the early Muslims failed to convert the Monogols of Spain and when they left so did any reminder that they have ever been there(Ahmed Deedot).Dawah or Destruction.This might not be word for word but it reminds me,We have to do our job   
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by Full of Hopes Full of Hopes wrote:

MashAllah May Allah Bless you

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 28 September 2009 at 10:22pm
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 10:22pm

I know and do understand you fully, brother Akhe Abdullah. I told you I am proud of all Muslims who can tell the non-Muslims the truth frankly and show them our strength. They have to know the truth but in other cases. I mean when they are showing the respect to your faith and when they need your help, I know you will do it. We know how it is hard to see a non_Muslim. Because we know Islam is the truth, we feel our hearts full of mercy. We do not want them to die non_Muslims because they will be in the hell fire for ever. It is hard I know. But we even the prophets, peace be upon them , just tell the truth and Allah is the only one who can bring faith in the hearts.
 On the day of judgment every one will follow the thing he used to worship. Some will follow the stones, some will follow the fire, some worshiped cows and Jesus. peace be upon him will say: I DID NOT TELL THEM TO WORSHIP ME.
 I know it is hard to think of someone put in our fire today but how if that is the hell fire!!!!!! It is hard.
 My beloved prophet Muhammed peace be upon him, use to feel great sorrow for those who do not believe. His relatives and beloved people until Allah told him this truth:

28.56  It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest;but  God guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance.

I am just saying, in place of kindness if we can be kind to them we try. Bu.t in place of argument, we educate them but also kind and careful.  Just in case they dare to say false things about Islam we have to be the strongest and never fear to tell them the truth.

Edited by Full of Hopes - 28 September 2009 at 10:34pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 10:37pm
Salams F.O.H JazakAllah Khieran,for the reply I agree with you.May Allah reward our efforts with the highest of His Jannah.(Ameen)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 8:22am
Assalimu Alaikum Brother Akhe Abdullah and Sister Full of Hopes, May Allah continue to bless you both.

I'm not even trying to disagree with anyone just trying to say,be careful Shayton is always trying to trick us.Only Allah Knows.
 (orig posted by Bro Akhe Abdullah)

I agree with this 100%  shatan is always on his job !  Esp since Ramadan is over,

Allah Help Us!

Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:51am

We are suppose to be hard on the Kuffar and easy on the Mumin and kind to everyone.May Allah accept all of our intentions?
"easy on the Mumin" I say this alot because we have Muslims that will turn their backs on their own brothers and sisters in an effort to sway non-Muslims into accepting us.Some will be the first to condem the actions of their brothers beforeknowing if he is guilty of the charges,What about being easy on the believers?For example the case of the brother accused of trying to make a bomb to commit terrorist acts (with fingernail polish or peroxide).I'm not even trying to disagree with anyone just trying to say,be careful Shayton is always trying to trick us.Only Allah Knows.
NYC terror suspect pleads not guilty, kept in jail
Tom Hays, Associated Press Writer � 1 hr 36 mins ago
NEW YORK � An Afghan immigrant pleaded not guilty Tuesday to plotting a New York City terrorist attack with bombs made from beauty-supply chemicals and was ordered held without bail.

A lawyer for 24-year-old Denver airport shuttle driver Najibullah Zazi entered the plea in a federal courtroom in Brooklyn. Officials say he and co-conspirators bought products in Colorado containing hydrogen peroxide and acetone � key ingredients for homemade bombs.

Prosecutors believe Zazi received explosives training from al-Qaida in Pakistan and may have planned to target mass transit in the New York City area.

"I'd like to stop this rush to judgment because what I've seen so far does not amount to a conspiracy," said Zazi's attorney, J. Michael Dowling.

A law enforcement official confirmed Monday that investigators had identified three people believed to have been in on the scheme. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation continues.

The accomplices are suspected of traveling from New York City to suburban Denver this summer and using stolen credit cards to help Zazi stockpile bomb ingredients, authorities have said.

"I don't know the names of anybody else that allegedly conspired with Mr. Zazi," Dowling said Tuesday. "Those names have not been produced."

Before authorities made a series of raids in the case, police detectives showed a source � a Queens imam at a mosque where Zazi had once worshipped � photographs of him and three people considered possible suspects, court papers say. It was unclear whether those three were the same ones suspected of traveling to Denver.

There have been no reports that the bomb-making materials have been recovered.

Prosecutors allege that Zazi has admitted that while living in Queens, he traveled last year to Pakistan and received explosives training from al-Qaida. Security videos and store receipts show that when he returned and moved to Aurora, Colo., he and three others bought several bottles of beauty products over the course of several weeks, court papers said.

On Sept. 6, Zazi took some of his products into a Colorado hotel room outfitted with a stove on which he later left acetone residue, authorities said. He repeatedly sought another person's help cooking up the bomb, "each communication more urgent in tone than the last," the papers said.

The FBI was listening to Zazi and becoming increasingly concerned as the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and a New York visit by President Barack Obama approached, officials said. They decided to track him on Sept. 9 when he rented a car and drove to New York.

On Sept. 10, Zazi told the Queens imam in an intercepted phone call that he feared he was being watched, court papers said. The imam later tipped Zazi off, saying police had come around and asked questions, the papers said.

Zazi cut short a five-day trip and flew back to Denver on Sept. 12. He was arrested a week later and initially charged along with his father and the imam with lying to investigators.

A letter filed by Brooklyn prosecutors last week argued that Zazi should be jailed indefinitely because, as an immigrant with ties to Pakistan, he could flee, and because he "poses a significant danger" to the community.

Evidence gathered � including bomb-making instructions found on his laptop computer � shows "Zazi remained committed to detonating an explosive device" until he was arrested, the letter said.

Zazi's next court date has been set for Dec. 3.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic