IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - for Justice in Palestine... It's Time  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

for Justice in Palestine... It's Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeinelnour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: for Justice in Palestine... It's Time
    Posted: 17 September 2009 at 4:31am
�There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come�
- Victor Hugo �

This is the latest video in a series that I have been posting. I would really appreciate feedback as well as topic suggestions for the next video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFI4VHp0S9w

For those of you who do not view the Israeli regime as racist, this thread is not really for you...

Kul 3am wa Antom Bi Kheir
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2009 at 8:36pm
zeinelnour
it is an awful situation in Palestine as per the video...did it ever occur to you bro. when the Jews were planning to settle in Palestine what were the Muslims doing in general and the Arabs in particular? It didn't happen overnight they took their time in planning and executing the whole thing...
IMHO they had walked away from the practices of Islam and occupation by the western colonial powers hand in hand with Jewish bankers was the net result in creation of state Israel ... at the same time tremendous rise of Jewish folks in the western power structures of all walks of life, you name it and they were there topping all it was the creation and control of the almighty US dollar..rest was easy!

Just look at the contrast on the battle field... the camel riding Arabs mired in illiteracy & ignorance coming face to face with dedicated Jews with state of the art war machines and won the battle that created Israel on Palestinian soil...Must be a very sad scenario I can imagine...Then they went further to defeat the combined armies of Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc to solidify their hold...
What difference does it make now if we call Israeli regime as racist, all colonial powers were racist , read the bible(Galatians)...The problem is that vanquished party has no respect and status, they become non entity for the victors...
You need to realize that as long as the Arabs are divided and controlled by  Anglo American sponsored states, the situation has no prospects of improvement...Just count the number of the Jews in current US administration's top slots...Obama went through motions telling Israel to stop settlement activity I think it has fallen on the deaf ears...And there is no iteration on that call... and then the US secretary of state is AWOL! Does any one know what Hillary is up to!
Btw...did it ever occur to you Google and You Tube are Jewish owned systems that you used to post this video!  

Edited by Sign*Reader - 17 September 2009 at 8:54pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 8:52am

�The Never-Before-Campaign calls for a new approach to support Palestine, and its people, their cause and their resistance movements. This new approach veers away from the traditional competitions for victim-hood which usually seek to elicit the worlds pity. Pity only yields sympathy.�

�The West and the whole world are at fault here, not the Palestinian people or the resistance movements. The Campaign addresses that issue: Palestine will not wait for Western remorse that always comes too late, such as for the Holocaust, Rwanda and South Africa.�

http://www.youtube.com/user/neverbeforecampaign

The videos are slick and well done, however the campaign, in my opinion, offers nothing but more suffering, pain, bloodshed and misery for the Palestine people.  In other words, I see nothing new or innovative in the rhetoric of �Never-Before-Campaign� to address this conflict.  It only seems to play directly into the hands of the Zionist who are happy when Palestinians seek a confrontational solution.  Personally, I see no honor in allowing women and children to die and suffer in the name of resistance.  A campaign is needed to remove them from harms way, and to allow them to live in peace.

zeinelnour View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeinelnour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 1:02am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

The videos are slick and well done, however the campaign, in my opinion, offers nothing but more suffering, pain, bloodshed and misery for the Palestine people.  In other words, I see nothing new or innovative in the rhetoric of �Never-Before-Campaign� to address this conflict.  It only seems to play directly into the hands of the Zionist who are happy when Palestinians seek a confrontational solution.  Personally, I see no honor in allowing women and children to die and suffer in the name of resistance.  A campaign is needed to remove them from harms way, and to allow them to live in peace.

Thank you for your comments, and for taking the time to read and analyze the rationale of the campaign. I have no idea who you are so I will not go into a debate about intentions. However, your post above, intentionally or unintentionally makes the following underlying points:

1. Restricts the act of resistance and/or confronting injustice to military activities by Palestinian resistance factions, thereby totally marginalizing other acts of resistance.

2. Lays the blame of Palestinian suffering and killed women and children on Palestinian resistance factions, indirectly relieving the Israeli regime from any responsibility.

3. Goes even further to blame the Palestinian resistance factions themselves for the lack of peace (no mention of justice), implying that the cause of the conflict is Palestinian resistance.

4. Calls for the surrender of the Palestinian people, under the pretext of "living in peace" and taking excuses away from the Zionists.

So now you tell me: which rhetoric pleases the Zionists?
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 7:32pm
Oh just shut it, he didnt blame anyone or tell anyone to surrender.

You do relize this brother is a Muslim? Uve almost made him out to be a zionist.
No wonder the job of the Zionists is so easy eh? Idiots like you definitly please Zionists. If u hate Zionist so much cross over the border and Fight them instead of putting words into the brothers mouth. Ull do those innocent Children and Women a favour instead of pulling cheap bravery shots at your fellow Muslims when Israelis raped your land.

Good luck Wink

Edited by SteppeNomad - 22 September 2009 at 7:33pm
zeinelnour View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeinelnour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2009 at 2:27am
Originally posted by SteppeNomad SteppeNomad wrote:

Oh just shut it, he didnt blame anyone or tell anyone to surrender.

Did you even read his post?

Here is what he said, and what it entails:

It only seems to play directly into the hands of the Zionist who are happy when Palestinians seek a confrontational solution.

Translation: do not confront the zionists, otherwise you please them. if you want to annoy them, just sit back and do nothing...

Personally, I see no honor in allowing women and children to die and suffer in the name of resistance. 

Translation: it is the resistance's fault that Palestinian women and children are suffering and dying (i.e. stop the resistance so that Palestinian innocents would stop suffering.)

A campaign is needed to remove them from harms way, and to allow them to live in peace.

Translation: (in light of the above) a campaign is needed to stop Palestinian resistance which is the cause for the lack of peace and the deaths of Palestinian civilians.

You do relize this brother is a Muslim? Uve almost made him out to be a zionist.

Well, if his rhetoric serves the zionists, (again even if it is unintentional), i will not hesitate to point that out, even if he is a Muslim brother.

No wonder the job of the Zionists is so easy eh? Idiots like you definitly please Zionists. If u hate Zionist so much cross over the border and Fight them instead of putting words into the brothers mouth.

If I do cross the border and fight, then people like you and your friend above would accuse me of appeasing the Zionists... I thought you didn't want any resistance.

cheap bravery shots at your fellow Muslims when Israelis raped your land.

Oh. I thought that Palestine was a Muslim land... for all Muslims.

__

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2009 at 10:16am
Everyone,

It is imperative that we comply with the guidelines; failing to do so may result in one's suspension or even ban.
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2009 at 1:46pm

With respect to �The Never-Before-Campaign� I simply see litte benefit or stradegy in highlighting bravado, when the situation in the territories is pretty much antithetical to your video presentations.  The Zionist are an occupying force, therefore indeed they are responsible for the suffering and loss of life, but this point is all but meaningless to women and children who suffer on a daily basis.  Yes, by all means, surrender the useless qasaam rockets and immigrate to have a future for your families, or develop a MLK or Gandhi style non-violent approach to human rights.  This conflict can not be won militarly.  Palestinans have lost Palestine.  It is now Isreal.  Zionists are more than willing to continue the marginalization, murder and suffering of those who wish to fight.  My heart goes out to those women and children who haven�t a voice in this ugly conflict.

Edited by abuayisha - 23 September 2009 at 6:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic