IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Dove World Outreach: "Islam is of the devil."  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Dove World Outreach: "Islam is of the devil."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2009 at 2:33pm
Asalam Alaikum,

yes Megatron, they are not being hypocritical about what they think. Nothing is worse than a hypocrite.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2009 at 3:20pm
Last night I happened to see a psychiatrist talk about the drug addicts and alcoholics reactionary phenomena...

The pastor Terry Jones has the same dilemma as was Martin Luther's ...Not accepting the truth in it's stark terms going Protestant in the face of Catholicism...The Christens want to have the cake and eat it too but the Islam says that no you can't...you can't break the commandments with impunity... that they have been doing for two thousand years of spiritual conflicts and darkness, death and destruction...drunkenness and debauchery being part of the scene all over and Islam telling them to cut it out has had a this kind of reactionary outbursts...

Back to Dr. Keith Ablow who said" If you tell any drug addict that you are sniffing glue in the bath room, he would say hey I am not I was just feeling good...When you tell the alcoholic that he drunk he would say he was not; he just want to feel good in happy hour... and when you take the bottle away if you can to make him realize the truth...he would tell you are the DEVIL just like that"

The Joneses of the world by the same token now a days are finding the Islamic truth being told world wide despite the western occupation and neo colonialism of the weak and wayward Muslims and their reaction is not too difficult to understand as Dr. Ablow stated about drug addicts and alcoholics being told as such.

IMHO some people will try to find the truth in spite of his doing this...

Edited by Sign*Reader - 29 August 2009 at 4:14pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2009 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Megatron Megatron wrote:

Lots of people hate Islam. At least these people are open about it.  Most hide it and and say stuff behind your back when you tell them you're fasting and praying and such.

Honesty is Modesty ha LOL

But yeah at least they real. They not doing the T.E Lawrence flex.

Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2009 at 1:30am
Originally posted by Megatron Megatron wrote:

Lots of people hate Islam. At least these people are open about it.  Most hide it and and say stuff behind your back when you tell them you're fasting and praying and such.

Lot's of people hate polyester pants too but that doesn't mean you should accost elderly folks in the grocery stores with signs telling them to burn their pants.

I don't care if the Dove World Outreach hates Islam. I do care that they think it is not just okay to vilify my religion, but then have the audacity to call it an "act of love" and declare it's what the Prophet Jesus would do. A slanderous lie if ever one was told.

Edited by Shasta'sAunt - 30 August 2009 at 1:32am
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 9:58am
LOL!  Shasta very funny - "Lot's of people hate polyester pants too but that doesn't mean you should accost elderly folks in the grocery stores with signs telling them to burn their pants."

The issue - old people are not trying to rid the world of Christians, Jews, Hindus, Shiks, etc. 
Old people are not trying to dominate and put others in a role of submission, paying taxes and ruling every aspect of our lives.

YOU vilify my religion, YOU say my Holy Bible is corrupt, you do not allow churches to be built in muslim countries, you do not allow people to carry Bibles in open, you kill those that convert to Christianity, etc.

Edited by believer - 03 September 2009 at 10:00am
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 10:01am
Get a life believer!
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 10:01am
Please know that I do not hate muslims- I pity you.
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 10:01am
Pity yourself!
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic