IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is Mohammad the Last Prophet of Allah?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Mohammad the Last Prophet of Allah?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 11:11pm

Nope, I haven't heard this name "Al-madijah" before, but its theology sounds not very unfamiliar especially with regard to its claims of prophethood resembles to that of my "Ahmadiyia" brothers. On that account probably Bro Community would be the right person to evaluate this news. Let us see if Bro Community throws some light on this issue, definitely not here but probably as a new thread.

Ambrosia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambrosia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2005 at 1:06pm
DEUTERONOMY 18:18-19

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
This is a quote from the old testament on fortelling the prophecy of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) there are also other indications in the new testament of his prophecy.
thomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 2:03am
Yes Ambrosia, that is the only verse that point to the Prophet, but there are numerous other verses in the Bible that very concretely point to Jesus Christ.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic