IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is Mohammad the Last Prophet of Allah?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Mohammad the Last Prophet of Allah?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:05am

Hi,

Apple Pie said the authorS of the Qur'an ..... I thought the Qur'an has only one author: the Prophet himself.

Then:... that they COPIED the Scriptures ? So the Scriptures/OT stories were the authentic source, which was then corrected by the Prophet?

Tom [just joined the forum]

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:03am

Dear Bro Thomas, here on this thread we are not discussing about the Quran but the last Prophethood of Mohammad. Kindly refer your question to its appropriate location i.e. under any appropriate thread of "Quran & sunnah" topic at http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=44

Thanks.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 8:36am
Applie Pie claims that  "Islam is a dead End" yet he/she loves to cut and paste stuff from the web dictionary and transform it into an argument while he/she still leaves my quesstions unanswered. Applie Pie cannot confront a logical question so he uses various dialectical means to show inconsistencies in the Qur'an. Only a fool who knows he's a fool would do.
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apple Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:32pm

Greetings Israfil,

Let�s review your comments�

Applie Pie claims that  "Islam is a dead End"

Correct�

yet he/she loves to cut and paste stuff from the web dictionary and transform it into an argument while he/she still leaves my quesstions unanswered.

We do not copy webpaste�

Furthermore, our sources are not located on the web.

You would have known this if you had taken the time to investigate our position for yourself�as it is, you lack the fortitude to thwart our position�

Applie Pie cannot confront a logical question so he uses various dialectical means to show inconsistencies in the Qur'an. Only a fool who knows he's a fool would do.

Our position is one that is supported by the classic Arabic scriptures�

We do not rely on your pithy �philosophy� to �prove� a point.

Verifiable references are where it is at�.not your opninion�

Thanks for your understanding in these matters�

amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 7:50pm

On the contrary Islam has been evolving and will ever evolve until the end of the Earth.

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
thomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:07am

Hi AhmadJoyia : you got me ! I always find it a little annoying if some one is deviating from the topic and drifting away ..... inefficient and wasting of time and space. But I did the same. I just couldn't resist the temptation to react .... and hoping somebody would respond -- but not your response ... 3 years ago, July 2002, I started the topic The Qur'an, asking the authencity of it, because most of the figures and stories in it are similar to those of the Old Testament. In short:after a month and some hundreds postings there was no satisfactory picture visible.

Forgive me for not remaining at the thread again, only submitting some excuses.

I've checked your recommendation to put my comments to the Qur'an and Sunnah forum, but refrained from it, after reading the postings, a bit too advanced to me, a beginner student of the Qur'an. Perhaps a new topic "Qur'an and Bible" would be a better medium.

Thanks. Tom.

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 2:15pm

Originally posted by thomas thomas wrote:

.....Perhaps a new topic "Qur'an and Bible" would be a better medium.

I couldn't find any such medium on this forum. Have you posted it somewhere? 

Edited by AhmadJoyia
thomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2005 at 8:07am

AhmadJoyia :Sorry, I meant that a new topic like 'the Qur'an and the Bible', would be the appropriate topic to discuss my comments of August 11, including most of the comments you commentators posted in this topic, on origins of the Qur'an and Bible etc.

BTW, today I had a discussion on some new Islamic sect [?], Al-Madijah, which our Supreme Muslim Council declared 'haram' and banned here, because its leader, a Pakistani, claimed to be the  - very - last Prophet, and, besides, supports the Christian faith ....You must have heard of this? The leader, has meanwhile, passed away.

Have a nice weekend !

Tom.-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic