IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RIP Micheal Jackson  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Micheal Jackson - Event Date: 25 June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:19am
"If anyone is familiar with U.S. courts once an individual is found innocent they are innocent."

The courts make a finding of "not guilty" and not of innocence.  OJ Simpson was found not guilty.  Was he innocent?
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:05pm
Depends on the perspective of the spectator. Innocence and "not guilty" in matters of syntax can seem synonymous. Of course the prosecution would have to prove on proponderance of the evidence that such and such is culpable. In my view, if we werent there we dont know if he or she did it. If the courts have shown MJ was not resposnible we have to at least accept it. I just resent the fact that MJ was called a molestor because of the trial even after he was found innocent (or not guilty). Funny the cancer kid that the family settled out of court was a curious situation. If he truly was a molestor instead of settling for money the family would settle for justice for their child, but yeah, money talks doesnt it?

Edited by Gibbs - 07 July 2009 at 12:09pm
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:33pm
Yeah, I hear you.
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 6:37pm
No, only Allah, Michael Jackson and those kids know what happened.

Gibbs: just because someone settles out of court, does not mean people don't want justice. It is very hard to prove the case.. it could also be said of Michael Jackson.. why did HE settled.

The fact that he had kids he was not related to in his bed is sort of a warning sign that something is off.. really would that make SENSE to anyone really? Whether or not something happened.. he was not 'quite right.' 
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

As salamu Alaikum, Brothers and Sisters.Micheal Jackson passed away today of a cardiac arrest.He died a Muslim.May Allah be pleased with him.May Allah show him mercy.

I was saddened to hear of his death. I was not never a big fan of his, but his life and his dance moves always moved me. I hope he has found his peace that he sought so hard to find in his life. I am angered when some people try to make him out to be a criminal. Especially now that he is dead and is unable to defend himself. Being "odd" does not make one evil or a criminal and I have no doubt that he was a nice man and a good father who became trapped by his own fame, and greatly effected by his rough and stresfull chldhood that was robbed from him. Whether or not he was a Muslim does not change my thoughts and feelings about his death. Lets hope he fnds the peace and love in death that he tried so hard to find in life. We will miss him.

Clap

I stayed up and watched the first bit of the memorial, taped the rest and went to bed, it was 4 am by then!

Edited by Angel - 07 July 2009 at 8:48pm
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:26pm
I saw part of the memorial cuz there was nothing else to see on the tube!
It was well produced by the same fella who was producing his 50 concerts @O2 and then I noticed they had the casket in front and  named it The PrometheanLOL And I heard that he reverted...Oh puhleese...This was a good show but  idolatrous for my taste...no less and the benediction was a Christian one...So who has the facts and not hyperbole...
BTW if this is supposed to be an Islamic site then one needs to stick to the facts and I am not going to hold my breath till he is called into a sainthoodWink

A couplet from Dr. Iqbal about the rise and fall of nations.

Translation "Let me tell you about the signs in the destiny of nations ...they rise with chivalrous acts and end with musical entertainers!"

Beyond a certain point the music and entertainment cross the bounds from innocence to debauchery and if you see MJ he went from an innocent child entertainer to child molester accused...Where there is a smoke there is a fire...the Chandlers were paid $22 million and Arvizos with good attorneys he got off the hook then which court in the US could find MJ guilty; remember the LA's Rodney King riots ... he was satanically spendholic wanted to buy every thing even the way he produced his children through the surrogacy! It is reported he took the baby daughter from the hospital with even placenta in a hurry; how weird one can get...instead of being anything like the mythical Promethean in death...
I knew people who worshiped Elvis and thought he could not even die the way he did...
I think this phenomena is nothing but a sign of utter hollowness of sex and music obsessed society...Most MJ videos point toward the crotch and what you see is what you get...

Like OJ he was so obsessed with white woman and white skin at any cost ....he got rid of his own color and custom made three white babies...whose identity will always be in question...

Finally John ( John & Ken show)asked Rev Jesse J a MJ's supporter  ... Would he allow his young son to sleep in MJ's bed? and he said no ...

Edited by Sign*Reader - 07 July 2009 at 11:11pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:06am
"People ought to realize that he was an entertainer who entertained generations of families. I think for both reasons negative and positive he is getting so much media coverage."

When Anna Nicole Smitrh dies she recieved as much media coverage. they christianed her America's Rose. Her claims to fame were posing nude, stripping, and marrying a rich old man. You don't have to be a great entertainer to catch the media's attention, you have to be a curiosity. People like gossip and weirdness.

I agree 100% with Hayfa. A grown man having young children sleep unattended in his bed while he is in the same room is just wrong, no matter how you try to spin it. Maybe he molested them, maybe he didn't, but something ain't right with this picture.
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 6:14am
And I am sure all those people fleeing war and facing starvation could care less about him and his music....
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic