Forum Description: Current Events
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14912
Printed Date: 23 April 2024 at 8:17am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: RIP Micheal Jackson
Posted By: Akhe Abdullah
Subject: RIP Micheal Jackson
Date Posted: 25 June 2009 at 3:44pm
As salamu Alaikum, Brothers and Sisters.Micheal Jackson passed away today of a cardiac arrest.He died a Muslim.May Allah be pleased with him.May Allah show him mercy.

Replies:
Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 25 June 2009 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

As salamu Alaikum, Brothers and Sisters.Micheal Jackson passed away today of a cardiac arrest.He died a Muslim.May Allah be pleased with him.May Allah show him mercy.

WAlaikum ussalaam Aameen
Could you pl. confirm that he was a Muslim? I know his brother was trying for him to revert...only statement needed was the Kalima, even just today ... may be we will find out from the burial service if it is Islamic or what...right?

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:58am
As Salamu Alaikum

I posted earlier, at General discussion of his death {Did not then of this thread}. But again deleted for getting it confirmed if he was a muslim. All the media says is, he was a muslim. Let us all wait for his burial service and watch closely.

The way you Mecca me feel {Exclusive}

By NEIL SYSON

Published: 21 Nov 2008
rigTeaserImage

MICHAEL JACKSON has become a Muslim - and changed his name to MIKAEEL.

The skint superstar, 50, donned Islamic garb to pledge allegiance to the Koran in a ceremony at a pal's mansion in Los Angeles, The Sun can reveal.

Jacko sat on the floor wearing a tiny hat after an Imam was summoned to officiate - days before the singer is due to appear at London's High Court where he is being sued by an Arab sheik.

A source told last night how Jacko, brought up as a Jehovah's Witness, decided to convert as he used a studio at the home of his chum to record a new album.

The star - whose hits include The Way You Make Me Feel - was spotted looking "a bit down" by a producer and a songwriter who had both embraced Islam.

Shahada

The source said: "They began talking to him about their beliefs, and how they thought they had become better people after they converted. Michael soon began warming to the idea.

"An Imam was summoned from the mosque and Michael went through the shahada, which is the Muslim declaration of belief." Mikaeel is the name of one of Allah's angels.

"Jacko rejected an alternative name, Mustafa - meaning "the chosen one".

Brit singer Yousef Islam, 60 - who was called Cat Stevens until he famously converted - turned up to help Jacko celebrate.

It was his pals David Wharnsby - a Canadian songwriter - and producer Phillip Bubal who counselled Jacko.

The pair's new names are Dawud Wharnsby Ali and Idris Phillips.

Jacko now prays to Mecca after the ceremony at the Hollywood Hills home of Toto keyboard player Steve Porcaro, 51, who composed music on the singer's Thriller album.

Jacko, who rarely ventures out without a mask, is due to give evidence on Monday in a �4.7million lawsuit brought by Prince Abdulla Al-Khalif of Bahrain.

The sheik claims he bankrolled the singer's lavish lifestyle in exchange for an exclusive recording contract. The billionaire sent songs for him to record but claims he was blanked.

He told the court yesterday: "Many times he confirmed to me he would pay me back."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1954666.ece

If this news is true, may Allah swt make his grave one of the gardens of Jannah and forgive all his sins. Ameen

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Date Posted: 26 June 2009 at 6:19am
As Salamu Alaikum,JazakAllah for your replies,shukran for answering his question for me Seek.

Posted By: Chrysalis
Date Posted: 26 June 2009 at 8:43am
I felt really sad when I heard of Michael Jackson's death Unhappy . . . though I never really feel emotional about celebrities. I grew up listening to MJ . . .and really liked him as a kid . . . feel sad.

I hope that he inshallah became a muslim before his death - he was in the process of studying Islam, maybe he did convert! Lets hope so. I dont think it is official news, so even if he did - I doubt there is going to be an Islamic burial. . .

-------------
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."

Posted By: Gibbs
Date Posted: 26 June 2009 at 5:23pm
I'm certainly under the belief that despite what his personal convictions are, he will surely be missed and what he leaves behind is an element of piece and happiness that I believe no other human can mimic. I'm sure any personal God with an infinite consciousness and an understanding of human matters would surely welcome such a soul in its kingdom.

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 8:47pm
I haven't heard or read anything that he is/was muslim.

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:42pm
Dawud Wharnsby says he never met MJ.
http://www.wharnsby.com/03_blog.html - http://www.wharnsby.com/03_blog.html

Date Posted: 30 June 2009 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

I haven't heard or read anything that he is/was muslim.
Salams,Angel Michaeel took his Shahada nov,11-2008.watch it on utube.

Date Posted: 01 July 2009 at 7:53pm
got the link?

there are a lot of impersonators out there Wink

-------------

Posted By: ops155
Date Posted: 02 July 2009 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

I'm certainly under the belief that despite what his personal convictions are, he will surely be missed and what he leaves behind is an element of piece and happiness that I believe no other human can mimic. I'm sure any personal God with an infinite consciousness and an understanding of human matters would surely welcome such a soul in its kingdom.

Unless that little issue of him sleeping with boys gets in the way. Jesus juice anyone?

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 02 July 2009 at 8:03am
Wink

Asalaamu alaikum....
Who are we to judge, whether or not he reverted (converting is for Christians) It is between him and Allah Wa Taala as to whether or not he declared his faith. I wish his children and his family peace and comfort in this difficult time.

Salaams.

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Posted By: Andalus
Date Posted: 03 July 2009 at 7:42pm

I was saddened to hear of his death. I was not never a big fan of his, but his life and his dance moves always moved me. I hope he has found his peace that he sought so hard to find in his life. I am angered when some people try to make him out to be a criminal. Especially now that he is dead and is unable to defend himself. Being "odd" does not make one evil or a criminal and I have no doubt that he was a nice man and a good father who became trapped by his own fame, and greatly effected by his rough and stresfull chldhood that was robbed from him. Whether or not he was a Muslim does not change my thoughts and feelings about his death. Lets hope he fnds the peace and love in death that he tried so hard to find in life. We will miss him.

-------------
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/

Date Posted: 03 July 2009 at 7:48pm
I hear the Staple Center Website received 500 million hits in hour after announcing tickets available for his memorial service.
http://www.kabc.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=59&itemid=29509255 - Website for Jackson tickets gets 500 million hits in first hour

Posted By: Shasta'sAunt
Date Posted: 04 July 2009 at 7:35am
I'm sorry but I don't get it. In the week since his death hundreds, possibly thousands of Muslims have died. Some killed, some of hunger and disease. Why the obsession with this one man whose behavior was at times questionable at best? I have quit watching the news.

-------------
�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt

Date Posted: 05 July 2009 at 2:51pm
Well  Michael much like religious figures were influential in the lives of many people across the world. I don't see why you confuse "obsession" with admoration, or love for a world entertainer. I mean MJ was a generational icon who has entertained millions with his positive message.

Posted By: Hayfa
Date Posted: 05 July 2009 at 7:43pm
Shasta's Aunt, i agree with you... I too have tuned it out...

Gibbs, some people are actually quite obsessed.. as the press foes on and on about it.. and people spending hours or days talking and writing, etc.

And we Muslims should not feed into 'celebrity' culture at all. Say a dua and leave it be. We can do nothing about it, and to focus on it is not Islamic. The only thing we should do, after a Dua is to take this as a Sign that we too will die and we should be striving to improve ourselves. 

-------------
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi

Date Posted: 06 July 2009 at 11:37am
Well that is the key word "some." The issue here is the media not the people. You cannot possibly note a few people you see on television and say the world is obsessed. I'll admit, the media coverage concerning MJ is a bit alarming considering the state of affairs in various countries. I do believe the media in part, is to blame for the increase in so-called obsession when it comes to MJ coverage. Again MJ was a famous entertainer and although I would personally glorify his death as a type of post-messianic age, I would say that despite his own personal demons made alight in the media, he was one talented human soul.

Date Posted: 06 July 2009 at 12:18pm
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/oj/view/3_hi.html - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/oj/view/3_hi.html

Date Posted: 06 July 2009 at 4:43pm

The media feeds into the frenzy but it wasn't 500 million media members who logged onto the Staple center website the first hour.

"Well  Michael much like religious figures were influential in the lives of many people across the world."

I wouldn't exactly compare Michael Jackson to a religious figure, although the fact that you do speaks volumes....

-------------
Eleanor Roosevelt

Date Posted: 06 July 2009 at 6:46pm
OK guys here is a different take on MJ...

Long Island Lawmaker Calls Michael Jackson a �Lowlife�

http://www.nytimes.com/adx/bin/adx_click.html?type=goto&opzn&page=www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/nyregion&pos=Frame4A&sn2=be39a6a9/d502c4ce&sn1=37540ed8/d0e10591&camp=foxsearch2009_emailtools_1011075c_nyt5&ad=Adam_120x60&goto=http://www.foxsearchlight.com/adam -
By http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/h/raymond_hernandez/index.html?inline=nyt-per - RAYMOND HERNANDEZ
Published: July 6, 2009

United States Representative Peter T. King, a Republican from Long Island, condemned Michael Jackson this week as a �lowlife� and �child molester� who does not deserve the public adulation he has received since his death last month.

Mr. King also criticized public figures who have praised Mr. Jackson, who died on June 25, saying they �have made fools of themselves by talking about Michael Jackson like he�s some kind of hero.�

Mr. King, who is considering a run for http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/s/senate/index.html?inline=nyt-org - United States Senate next year, made the comments in a video that his campaign made on Sunday in front of an American Legion hall in Wantagh, N.Y., after he attended Fourth of July celebrations, his office said.

In the video, Mr. King described how he had been reminded of the sacrifice that firefighters, police officers, military personnel and other Americans have made on behalf of the country, �none of who really get much credit.�

�Yet for the last � I don�t know for how long now � this lowlife, Michael Jackson � his name, his face, his picture � is all over the newspapers, television, radio,� Mr. King said. �All we hear about is Michael Jackson.�

�Let�s knock out the psychobabble,� he continued. �This guy was a pervert, was a child molester. He was a pedophile. And to be giving this much coverage to him, day in and day out, what�s it say about us, our country?�

In 2003, Mr. Jackson was indicted on child-molesting charges.

A young cancer patient claimed the singer had befriended him and then groped him at his Neverland estate near Santa Barbara, Calif. He was http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E05E7D91F38F937A25755C0A9639C8B63&scp=1&sq=broder%20madigan%20jackson%20verdict&st=cse - acquitted of all the charges .

At one point in the video, Mr. King said that the news media had �disgraced itself,� an apparent reference to the extensive coverage devoted to Mr. Jackson since his death. �There�s nothing good about this guy,� he said. �He may have been a good singer, dancer. But the bottom line is: Would you let your child or grandchild be in the same room with Michael Jackson? What are we glorifying him for?� 

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 06 July 2009 at 7:19pm
I think it comes down to being PC-politically correct.

i think it could be argued that he is a mirror for many flaws and problems with much of humanity.. the narcistic behavior etc.

It is societies in the pursuit of 'happiness' and the ends justify the means.. do what you want. 

-------------

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 6:54am

Elephants lumber to Staples before Jackson service

FILE%20-%20In%20this%20July%2015,%202008%20file%20photo%20originally%20supplied%20by%20Ringling%20Bros.%20and%20Barnum%20&%20Bailey%20Circus,%20elephants%20from%20the%20Ringling%20Bros.%20and%20Barnum%20&%20Bailey%20Circus,%20take%20an%20early%20morning%20stroll%20en%20route%20to%20the%20Staples%20Center%20in%20Los%20Angeles.%20%28AP%20Photo/Ringling%20Bros.%20and%20Barnum%20&%20Bailey%20Circus,%20Stefano%20Paltera,%20file%29
FILE - In this July 15, 2008 file photo originally supplied by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, elephants from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, take an early morning stroll en route to the Staples Center in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Stefano Paltera, file) (Stefano Paltera - AP)

The Associated Press
Tuesday, July 7, 2009; 8:15 AM

LOS ANGELES -- Hours before a public memorial for Michael Jackson, a herd of elephants is on the march through downtown Los Angeles in a fitting start to a circus-like day.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/07/AR2009070701088.html - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/07/AR2009070701088.html

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 10:34am
It's funny when he dies people mention him being a "pedophile" a "molestor" a this or that. "Wacko Jacko" is what the media used to call him. The truth of the matter is none of us knew him and as far as the allegations of child molestation are concerned, he was not found guilty. If anyone is familiar with U.S. courts once an individual is found innocent they are innocent. I thought it was ironic that a Reverand would go on television and talk about is character when many priest in the "Christian umbrella" have abused children for many years if not decades.

I also thought this was interesting.

�There�s nothing good about this guy,�

"He may have been a good singer, dancer"

People ought to realize that he was an entertainer who entertained generations of families. I think for both reasons negative and positive he is getting so much media coverage.

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 11:19am
"If anyone is familiar with U.S. courts once an individual is found innocent they are innocent."

The courts make a finding of "not guilty" and not of innocence.  OJ Simpson was found not guilty.  Was he innocent?

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:05pm
Depends on the perspective of the spectator. Innocence and "not guilty" in matters of syntax can seem synonymous. Of course the prosecution would have to prove on proponderance of the evidence that such and such is culpable. In my view, if we werent there we dont know if he or she did it. If the courts have shown MJ was not resposnible we have to at least accept it. I just resent the fact that MJ was called a molestor because of the trial even after he was found innocent (or not guilty). Funny the cancer kid that the family settled out of court was a curious situation. If he truly was a molestor instead of settling for money the family would settle for justice for their child, but yeah, money talks doesnt it?

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 12:33pm
Yeah, I hear you.

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 6:37pm
No, only Allah, Michael Jackson and those kids know what happened.

Gibbs: just because someone settles out of court, does not mean people don't want justice. It is very hard to prove the case.. it could also be said of Michael Jackson.. why did HE settled.

The fact that he had kids he was not related to in his bed is sort of a warning sign that something is off.. really would that make SENSE to anyone really? Whether or not something happened.. he was not 'quite right.' 

-------------

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

I was saddened to hear of his death. I was not never a big fan of his, but his life and his dance moves always moved me. I hope he has found his peace that he sought so hard to find in his life. I am angered when some people try to make him out to be a criminal. Especially now that he is dead and is unable to defend himself. Being "odd" does not make one evil or a criminal and I have no doubt that he was a nice man and a good father who became trapped by his own fame, and greatly effected by his rough and stresfull chldhood that was robbed from him. Whether or not he was a Muslim does not change my thoughts and feelings about his death. Lets hope he fnds the peace and love in death that he tried so hard to find in life. We will miss him.

Clap

I stayed up and watched the first bit of the memorial, taped the rest and went to bed, it was 4 am by then!

-------------

Date Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:26pm
I saw part of the memorial cuz there was nothing else to see on the tube!
It was well produced by the same fella who was producing his 50 concerts @O2 and then I noticed they had the casket in front and  named it The PrometheanLOL And I heard that he reverted...Oh puhleese...This was a good show but  idolatrous for my taste...no less and the benediction was a Christian one...So who has the facts and not hyperbole...
BTW if this is supposed to be an Islamic site then one needs to stick to the facts and I am not going to hold my breath till he is called into a sainthoodWink

A couplet from Dr. Iqbal about the rise and fall of nations.

Translation "Let me tell you about the signs in the destiny of nations ...they rise with chivalrous acts and end with musical entertainers!"

Beyond a certain point the music and entertainment cross the bounds from innocence to debauchery and if you see MJ he went from an innocent child entertainer to child molester accused...Where there is a smoke there is a fire...the Chandlers were paid $22 million and Arvizos with good attorneys he got off the hook then which court in the US could find MJ guilty; remember the LA's Rodney King riots ... he was satanically spendholic wanted to buy every thing even the way he produced his children through the surrogacy! It is reported he took the baby daughter from the hospital with even placenta in a hurry; how weird one can get...instead of being anything like the mythical Promethean in death...
I knew people who worshiped Elvis and thought he could not even die the way he did...
I think this phenomena is nothing but a sign of utter hollowness of sex and music obsessed society...Most MJ videos point toward the crotch and what you see is what you get...

Like OJ he was so obsessed with white woman and white skin at any cost ....he got rid of his own color and custom made three white babies...whose identity will always be in question...

Finally John ( John & Ken show)asked Rev Jesse J a MJ's supporter  ... Would he allow his young son to sleep in MJ's bed? and he said no ...

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 3:06am
"People ought to realize that he was an entertainer who entertained generations of families. I think for both reasons negative and positive he is getting so much media coverage."

When Anna Nicole Smitrh dies she recieved as much media coverage. they christianed her America's Rose. Her claims to fame were posing nude, stripping, and marrying a rich old man. You don't have to be a great entertainer to catch the media's attention, you have to be a curiosity. People like gossip and weirdness.

I agree 100% with Hayfa. A grown man having young children sleep unattended in his bed while he is in the same room is just wrong, no matter how you try to spin it. Maybe he molested them, maybe he didn't, but something ain't right with this picture.

-------------
Eleanor Roosevelt

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 6:14am
And I am sure all those people fleeing war and facing starvation could care less about him and his music....

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:15am
Let me address a couple comments and then I'll drive my final point home because of course we can only talk about this subject so much before we lose interest. First off, let me again say none of us knew MJ. Sure, his behavior is weird by societal standards because him being his age it is not considered "normal" or common for a grown man to be in bed with young children not of his own lineage.

But in using an example let me first say I mean this with no offense to Muslims, Islam, or the Islamic culture. But in comparison to the weird behavior of a man with young children let us look at the criticism of Muhammad and his young wife. Now I understand Muslims are quite defensive about the critique of his union with Aisha, and I've heard both the critique and the apologetic arguments. I personally am willing to consider that this was a socio-political union not purely sexual one, and that this perhaps was a custom common in those times.

Considering all of that I personally as a husband, with two young children of my own still find it "weird" that such a man of his stature would consider such a sociopolitical move in light of his previous wife (Khadijah). Why? Because as a post-modern thinker (of sorts) I would say that the level of maturity, and intelligence, as well as life experience is a huge difference. Despite the reverence Muslims have for Muhammad, I'm sure if he were to live in our times not all Muslims would allow their children to be wed or sleep with him. I'm sure most would because of his prophetic background but not all and I'm sure if he were to live in our current social climate as MJ I'm sure his behavior (with respect to the issue of grown men sleeping with children) would be looked at comparable to the American cults of so-called prophets who have sexual relations with young kids in their camp.

Again as I mentioned to Abuayisha it is the perspective of the spectator in labeling these individuals as weird and the like. Now if you ask me would I as a parent allow my kids to sleep with MJ I would say no. It's not because of the molestation issue because he was found not guilty but its a stranger issue. Regardless of my love for his music and dance, I do not teach my kids to be comfortable with strangers this includes entertainers. I don't care if the stranger is Michael Jordan I would not teach my kids to do that because after the day is done if children are taught to sleep with strangers then its easy for them to fall prey in the streets if some sick individual baits them to get in the car with them and kidnapp.

Also, you guys need to also consider the parents responsible. I hold parents more responsible than MJ himself. It is the parents that allow their children and please dont say "but they didn't know their kids would be in the same bed" because regardless whether in the same bed or same house they are in the company of someone that is not of their own family. I think the parents are so caught up in the glow of MJ and his generousity that they are willing to lay down their defensive guard as a parent to allow their kids to be with him. So instead of criticizing MJ criticize the parents.

"Where there is a smoke there is a fire...the Chandlers were paid $22 million and Arvizos with good attorneys he got off the hook then which court in the US could find MJ guilty."

As mentioned before its your perspective. But like I told abuayisha if MJ was truly guilty the parents would forgoe the money and seek justice instead of selling their abused child out for $22 million. The fact that MJ paid means nothing and does not necessitate guilt. People settle out of court all the time because it costs to go to court. When I was younger I worked as a paralegal so I understand the costs of going to court. Again nobody should sell their abused child out for $22 million I don't care how good it looks. There are psychological repricussions for doing such acts.

Finally John ( John & Ken show)asked Rev Jesse J a MJ's supporter  ... Would he allow his young son to sleep in MJ's bed? and he said no ...

Again, this does not mean he is a molestor because he could have his own personal reasons. For one, the paparazzi is so coniving if they knew that Jesse J left his kids with MJ after all the swirling allegations of his molestation charges he would also suffer the consequences despite his closeness to MJ. Also, another reason he could have is the same as mine. He could be teaching his kids to not sleep with strangers. Who knows what his reasons are and yes, one of his reasons could be that he believes that MJ is a pedophile. However unless you can show me why he said no, you really havent shown that means he is guilty of something.

Finally, I know MJ is bizarre yes that is quite obvious through his media antics. MJ an attractive black man who bleached his skin to resemble "white people" is an bizarre act, but there are greater tragedies and bizarre things in the world. Unfortunately because MJ is so popular and well-known his acts will be scrutinized by the media and by us. I say, let him go and be with his Creator in peace and allow his soul to rest. Rather think negatively of him in this life wish peace for him in the hereafter as you Muslims hope to acheive, because frankly I don't think criticizing his behavior attitude is "Muslim like" especially since it is reported he too converted to Islam. 

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 12:59pm
"sigh"

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Gibbs in Black Gibbs in Black wrote:

Let me address a couple comments and then I'll drive my final point home because of course we can only talk about this subject so much before we lose interest. First off, let me again say none of us knew MJ. Sure, his behavior is weird by societal standards because him being his age it is not considered "normal" or common for a grown man to be in bed with young children(say boys for clarity)not of his own lineage.

But in using an example let me first say I mean this with no offense to Muslims, Islam, or the Islamic culture. But in comparison to the weird behavior of a man with young children let us look at the criticism of Muhammad and his young wife.
You are comparing apples with oranges for obfuscating the subject...
Now I understand Muslims are quite defensive about the critique of his union with Aisha, and I've heard both the critique and the apologetic arguments. I personally am willing to consider that this was a socio-political union not purely sexual one, and that this perhaps was a custom common in those times.
Let us not mince words here husband and wife relationship is what it is... ...Aren't you acting like a troll?  I have seen a lot of your ilk come and go so you have shown your true colors...I will watch you from now on....

Considering all of that I personally as a husband, with two young children of my own still find it "weird" that such a man of his stature would consider such a sociopolitical move in light of his previous wife (Khadijah). Why? Because as a post-modern thinker (of sorts) I would say that the level of maturity, and intelligence, as well as life experience is a huge difference. Despite the reverence Muslims have for Muhammad, I'm sure if he were to live in our times not all Muslims would allow their children to be wed or sleep with him.
The way you put it you are talking from both ends of you mouth putting wed or sleep as same ...the discussion is about boys ...I know the day is not very far in your world you would be wedding with young boys...
I'm sure most would because of his prophetic background but not all and I'm sure if he were to live in our current social climate as MJ I'm sure his behavior (with respect to the issue of grown men sleeping with children) would be looked at comparable to the American cults of so-called prophets who have sexual relations with young kids in their camp.
All I can see is your anti Muhammad tirade that happens to be  western Christian agenda also that is at the core of all the wars against his lands to plant the western debauchery through it's culture of rock n roll, booze and drugs!

Also, you guys need to also consider the parents responsible. I hold parents more responsible than MJ himself. It is the parents that allow their children and please dont say "but they didn't know their kids would be in the same bed" because regardless whether in the same bed or same house they are in the company of someone that is not of their own family. I think the parents are so caught up in the glow of MJ and his generousity that they are willing to lay down their defensive guard as a parent to allow their kids to be with him. So instead of criticizing MJ criticize the parents.
Throw the book at all of them if you knew which book to follow a book of God's law or man made law...

As mentioned before its your perspective. But like I told abuayisha if MJ was truly guilty the parents would forgoe the money and seek justice instead of selling their abused child out for $22 million. The fact that MJ paid means nothing and does not necessitate guilt. People settle out of court all the time because it costs to go to court. When I was younger I worked as a paralegal so I understand the costs of going to court. Again nobody should sell their abused child out for $22 million I don't care how good it looks. There are psychological repricussions for doing such acts.
You must be smoking some good stuff or kidding me? you sound like a knucklehead...MJ's whole environment was crawling with bunch of whores for his money...He loved when the white trash fell for his easy money...Sign of the time !
The system starts with $$ ends with $$

This is a money hungry society that has been proven beyond any doubt after the sub prime heist of the world where money is everything and more about the Chandlers...
Today, Jordan Chandler is in his late twenties living in a $2.35 million home in Long Island under an assumed name. He and his family also own a high rise apartment in Manhattan and condo Santa Barbara ( fine places of American good life)

I say, let him go and be with his Creator in peace and allow his soul to rest. Rather think negatively of him in this life wish peace for him in the hereafter as you Muslims hope to acheive, because frankly I don't think criticizing his behavior attitude is "Muslim like" especially since it is reported he too converted to Islam.
I would have if the media would let go of it! then this drama has given the hybrid president a reprieve from his faltering ratings...may be the timing of all this whole thing was god sent for Obama!
Also the dying print media also got a shot in the arm with this...

I don't know what is your problem about pushing this stuff under the rug! As I mentioned previously and you ignored it conveniently; he did not revert... an obviously a Christian show for the Christians or any other Hollywood crazy secular crowd for that matter. It is the behavior that need to be criticized so others don't try to emulate that...As a person he was his own creator tinkering with after what the creator created and he didn't stop there he created children like pets with others seed and hired
surrogates.
Your elite( the Clintons, Edwards, Sanfords, Spitzers, Ensigns Kennedys, Berlusconi
s, Katsavs and the list is endless) want to have affairs and all kinds of other sexual endeavors and you bring in Aisha's marriage to Muhammad in question...Shame on your sick soul and its  agenda not that your comment can effect change one iota the love for  both of them for their work for saving billions of souls...
You might like what Putin say about the Israeli President Katsav
:
On 19 October 2006, Putin was quoted as saying to Israeli Premier regarding the allegations surrounding Katsav, "Say hello to your president. He really surprised us... turned out to be quite a mighty man. He raped 10 women. I never expected it from him. He surprised all of us. We all envy him.:Wink

The problem is that in your world your icons start some thing that is wrong and then with power of the media n money you want us to take it hook, line and sinker...LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 2:19pm

I sound like a troll? I thought I made it clear that it was not meant to be disrespectful. Because I make a comment which you don't agree with doesn't make me a troll. I'm not spamming, spreading hatred, nor being disrespectful here. The example of Muhammad was not comparing apples to oranges. Its about a current frame of mind looking at the cultural values of another. Call it what you want.

The problem is that in your world your icons start some thing that is wrong and then with power of the media n money you want us to take it hook, line and sinker...LOL

Fact of the matter is, you don't know me and I don't know you so you don't know anything about "my world." Alas I'll leave on that note.

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 7:03pm
Actually Gibbs we have to do both. We cannot slander a person but we must speak up when a wrong is a wrong.

Dangling your child out of a window is wrong. Its not slander.. Its calling into question behavior.

And he is famous, he CHOSE the life he lead as an adult. He could have gotten a 9-5 job like the rest of us .. and no one would be making comments about his life on this board or any other.

No one forced him to sing (probably haram), change his skin color (haram), remove his nose bone (haram unless for medical purposes), participate in surrogate parenthood (haram), bu millions and milions of dollars woth antigues and then 'show it off' to the world on TV.

Are the parents wrong as well.. sure.. absolutely.. but he is not absolved from self-responsibilty.. a major tenent of Islam.. 

And you think this is bad.. go to oher web sites.. I am on sports boards.. and they say far worse then anything here about him.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

I sound like a troll? I thought I made it clear that it was not meant to be disrespectful. Because I make a comment which you don't agree with doesn't make me a troll. I'm not spamming, spreading hatred, nor being disrespectful here. The example of Muhammad was not comparing apples to oranges. Its about a current frame of mind looking at the cultural values of another. Call it what you want.

Fact of the matter is, you don't know me and I don't know you so you don't know anything about "my world." Alas I'll leave on that note.

The tree is known by the fruits and fruits of your labor are your words and your thoughts and knowledge of the history that are very obvious and they are rotten by IC standard ...Your straw man on the crticality of a marriage that was solemnized over 1400 years ago is a pathetic attempt to obfuscate the subject at hand! It is no secret from what you wrote that you don't sound well versed in the history of that era; a girl child had as much value as is these days in India or China... a disposed fetus in a bottle ... and then to be buried alive cuz she was a dishonor to be part of family so that was the level of ignorance prevailing in of Aisha's Arabia if you cared to learn...The girls were saved by the strong mothers who had survived themselves under tough circumstances or they were lucky to have reasonable fathers who let them live...After puberty their home was the husband's to be and that was where they will prosper if they bore sons ....The woman folks had absolutely zero rights...It is Islam and to some extent Aisha's role who gave woman rights cuz she was Prophets spouse .Have you forgotten the Israelite story it was nothing but a race to bear sons...And they created the Jewish mothers models...
Why do I need to know an ignorant fool like you who wants to compare the person who became the most learned woman, a scholar of the highest order a community and a military leader Aisha's marriage with MJ's sleeping with boys..Your world no matter what surely would suck and I feel sorry for your frame of mind and don't think I would wish new MJs for your children...would you discuss the following with your children.....

BTW how sordid this saga will get ........What do mean by best of my knowledge?

Jackson Doc Denies He's Kids' Dad ... Sorta

Dr. Arnold Klein http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8031061 - appeared on 'Good Morning America' on July 8 to discuss the Jackson situation following the King of Pop's massive memorial the day before, and when the question of his possibly paternity came up, Klein left the door open. "To the best of my knowledge, I am not the father of these children," Klein told Diane Sawyer.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 July 2009 at 10:50pm

Come on members ! Whatever he was, its all over. There are many indications which say that he embraced islam. And we all know, once when a person embraces Islam all his past is forgiven by Allah swt. Let us leave his case betweem him and Allah swt.  By the way let us follow the etiquette of not speaking ill of the dead.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Date Posted: 09 July 2009 at 3:02pm
"There are many indications which say that he embraced islam."

Which do you find to be the most credible?  And Why?

Date Posted: 09 July 2009 at 7:23pm
Brother, can you check  this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5tqRqkWCI - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD5tqRqkWCI .

Kindly, also click on the pics you find after that 1.06 mins, video. I cannot play youtubes over my system. Do let me know, what hold in that link

Coming to the discussion, i was at heights to know from "The Sun" abt the conversion. But when you shared of Dawud wharnsby, it all went down. Still there are many questions which are unanswered. Why is it that we did not get any news condemning of MJ being a muslim ? Where was he buried ?

On the whole, only person whom we can rely to get the news confirmed is his brother Jeramine Jackson. Till then, being a muslim i shall hope good end of him. Not that he was a king of Pop {I never heard him, believe me!, neither intrested to listen to his songs}, not b.cos he was a celebrity, even if he were a common man, i would still hope that he was a muslim. We muslims shud always wish for salvation of mankind. Let us live his end to Allah swt.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 July 2009 at 11:24pm
Seekshidayath, MJ hasn't been buried yet, they are still deciding on where. Also I think they are waiting for part of his brain to be returned from pathology and more test to determined what went on. It is common for families to wait for the burial. The results have been deferred and not on the death certificate yet.

-------------

Posted By: PattyaMainer
Date Posted: 28 July 2009 at 1:48pm

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson�s funeral � which religion will prevail?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t2Ry7I5DNuQ/Skc0ifaR8yI/AAAAAAAAEN8/DuapuQ8x_Hs/s1600-h/Michael+Jackson+christ.jpg">
Was Michael Jackson a Muslim?

Allah knows.

And we are about to find out.

In his will, Michael Jackson expressed a wish for his body to be cremated and sprinkled over the surface of the moon. But cremation is forbidden in Islam, and the parlous state of the singer�s finances now rather precludes the possibility of lunar sprinkling. Star trekking across the universe is the domain of those for whom it is difficult to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

The arrangements for what will undoubtedly be the biggest funeral spectacular since the death of Diana Princess of Wales are actually a political decision of not inconsiderable global importance. While millions of Muslims try to claim Michael Jackson for the greater glory of Allah, the witnesses of Jehovah are having none of it. And music is haraam in any case. The demons which plagued Michael Jackson during his life are as nothing to those which are doing battle over his soul, and this present turmoil in the heavenlies is mirrored on earth in the conflict over the singer�s estate and the custody battle over his children.

The speculation over the religion of the former King of Pop (to whom does that title now pass?) is natural, and competing sides are attempting to claim him as their own. For Michael Jackson, of course, the question is now of absolutely no consequence: he is either with God in heaven, in purgatory, in hell, or his atman has surrendered to the karmic samsara and he lives on as a cockroach.

Or, of course, he has simply ceased to be.

It is a matter of historical record that Michael Jackson was born to parents who were devout Jehovah�s Witnesses, and he was raised strictly in accordance with the tenets of that faith: always canvassing and never Christmas. But this was too puritanical for his showbiz spirit, and he quite obviously outgrew its confines, both theological and sociological.

It is rumoured that he http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3494296/Michael-Jackson-converts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html - converted to Islam last year and changed his name to Mikaeel � the name of one of Allah�s angels.

This being the case, he should have been buried intact within two sunsets as Muslims believe that demons ravage and torture the body if this is not adhered to. But the necessary post mortem examination took precedence, and toxicology tests had to be conclusive in order to dispel (or confirm) rumours of foul play. After all, we are talking about the King of Pop, and something as mundane as vicodin can no more claim his life than a simple car crash could end that of the Princess of Wales. Even now, the Jackson family has ordered a second autopsy, thereby fanning the flames of conspiracy.

Since Michael Jackson had a sudden heart attack, he did not have time to say �La Ilaha Illa Allah�, and so has not gone straight to paradise. Unluckily for him, according to the Hadith of Abu Hurairah, �a believer's soul will remain in suspense until all his debts are paid off�.

Since these are estimated to be $500,000,000, that is an awfully long time in limbo.

Perhaps the Jackson ummah (for at least Jermaine is a professing Muslim) will auction the TV rights to the funeral, or sell them to anyone and everyone in order to maximise the prophet profit. Demand for a mass public service is going to be high, and hordes of fans will make pilgrimage from the four corners of the earth to kiss his shrine. It is even possible that the funeral could eclipse that of Diana as billions tune in to cyber-mourn.

There is something of a tension between the sparse simplicity of a Jehovah�s Witness funeral and that of a prominent Muslim. While both eschew weeping and wailing (and alcoholic toasts), they are both fond of gnashing teeth: their funerals are a time to focus on God, his greatness and the proclamation of salvation.

If Michael Jackson died a Muslim, expect to hear of the proclamation of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salat_al-Janazah - Salat al-Janazah and news that he will be buried with his head pointing towards Mecca. These are imperatives for all Muslims and the only guard against Shaytaan.

Cranmer has only one thought on Michael Jackson�s spirituality: he was consistent. He simply exchanged one religion which offers absolutely no assurance of salvation for another. Both Jehovah�s Witnesses and Muslims have to earn their places in paradise: salvation is by works; the spirit is redeemed by the obedience of the flesh and the burden of submission to law.

Cranmer thanks God that he justified by faith through grace, and that God provided the ransom for us - the most precious body and blood of his own most dear and best beloved Son Jesus Christ. Justification is free to us, but not to God. Faith, of course, does not stand in isolation: It �doth not exclude repentance, hope, love, dread, and the fear of God�. After all, faith which does not produce good works �is not a right, pure and lively faith, but a dead, devilish counterfeit, and feigned faith'. The justified are bound to serve God in doing good deeds, but these works are imperfect and not able to deserve our justification, which comes freely by the mercy of God. Authentic faith is �a pure trust and confidence in God�s merciful promises�.

And this is the only source of peace, not as the world gives.

-------------
"FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS POSSIBLE. FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY."

Date Posted: 29 July 2009 at 4:45am
It is interesting to note, that we are accountable for all of our wealth, what we do with it, so, at times wealth, may be more of a  trial. We have strict guidelines, no riba, zakat etc.

Thanks for the post Patty

-------------

Date Posted: 29 July 2009 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

It is interesting to note, that we are accountable for all of our wealth, what we do with it, so, at times wealth, may be more of a  trial. We have strict guidelines, no riba, zakat etc.

Thanks for the post Patty

Wow!  This is great, Hayfa.  We agree on something!! :)

-------------
"FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS POSSIBLE. FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY."

Date Posted: 01 August 2009 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by PattyaMainer PattyaMainer wrote:

Sunday, June 28, 2009

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t2Ry7I5DNuQ/Skc0ifaR8yI/AAAAAAAAEN8/DuapuQ8x_Hs/s1600-h/Michael+Jackson+christ.jpg">

Allah knows.

In his will, Michael Jackson expressed a wish for his body to be cremated and sprinkled over the surface of the moon. But cremation is forbidden in Islam, and the parlous state of the singer�s finances now rather precludes the possibility of lunar sprinkling. Star trekking across the universe is the domain of those for whom it is difficult to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

The arrangements for what will undoubtedly be the biggest funeral spectacular since the death of Diana Princess of Wales are actually a political decision of not inconsiderable global importance. While millions of Muslims try to claim Michael Jackson for the greater glory of Allah, the witnesses of Jehovah are having none of it. And music is haraam in any case. The demons which plagued Michael Jackson during his life are as nothing to those which are doing battle over his soul, and this present turmoil in the heavenlies is mirrored on earth in the conflict over the singer�s estate and the custody battle over his children.

The speculation over the religion of the former King of Pop (to whom does that title now pass?) is natural, and competing sides are attempting to claim him as their own. For Michael Jackson, of course, the question is now of absolutely no consequence: he is either with God in heaven, in purgatory, in hell, or his atman has surrendered to the karmic samsara and he lives on as a cockroach.

It is a matter of historical record that Michael Jackson was born to parents who were devout Jehovah�s Witnesses, and he was raised strictly in accordance with the tenets of that faith: always canvassing and never Christmas. But this was too puritanical for his showbiz spirit, and he quite obviously outgrew its confines, both theological and sociological.

It is rumoured that he http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3494296/Michael-Jackson-converts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html - - Salat al-Janazah and news that he will be buried with his head pointing towards Mecca. These are imperatives for all Muslims and the only guard against Shaytaan.

Cranmer has only one thought on Michael Jackson�s spirituality: he was consistent. He simply exchanged one religion which offers absolutely no assurance of salvation for another. Both Jehovah�s Witnesses and Muslims have to earn their places in paradise: salvation is by works; the spirit is redeemed by the obedience of the flesh and the burden of submission to law.

Cranmer thanks God that he justified by faith through grace, and that God provided the ransom for us - the most precious body and blood of his own most dear and best beloved Son Jesus Christ. Justification is free to us, but not to God. Faith, of course, does not stand in isolation: It �doth not exclude repentance, hope, love, dread, and the fear of God�. After all, faith which does not produce good works �is not a right, pure and lively faith, but a dead, devilish counterfeit, and feigned faith'. The justified are bound to serve God in doing good deeds, but these works are imperfect and not able to deserve our justification, which comes freely by the mercy of God. Authentic faith is �a pure trust and confidence in God�s merciful promises�.

Who is Cranmer
blog's ghost writer? or  you just copied & pasted thoughtlessly just that site happens to be quite anti Muslim ...

IMHO this the blog's post is a pathetic attempt to preach their dogma in post MJ' scene...
In this age of the internet there are rumors galore about his brother Jermain trying to get him follow his footsteps but failed and this ghost blog built the tirade on a false assumption...He was very sick person albeit a great entertainer. A very simple test to see if he reverted he could not entertain with the material contents of his upcoming concerts for which he was training like a slave to money handlers ...and shooting Diprivan and what not to go sleep from which he couldn't wake up...
So why is this blogger getting bent out of shape on a non existent issue?
What gives?

Btw wasn't Archbishop Cranmer burnt at stake on the orders of Catholic Queen Mary... and following were the parting words he uttered , "And as for the pope, I refuse him, as Christ's enemy, and Antichrist with all his false doctrine....
Patty you being RC should have thought twice before posting thisWink

-------------

Date Posted: 02 August 2009 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Allah knows.

It is rumoured that he http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3494296/Michael-Jackson-converts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html - converted to Islam last year and changed his name to Mikaeel � the name of one of Allah�s angels.

This being the case, he should have been buried intact within two sunsets as Muslims believe that demons ravage and torture the body if this is not adhered to. But the necessary post mortem examination took precedence, and toxicology tests had to be conclusive in order to dispel (or confirm) rumours of foul play. After all, we are talking about the King of Pop, and something as mundane as vicodin can no more claim his life than a simple car crash could end that of the Princess of Wales. Even now, the Jackson family has ordered a second autopsy, thereby fanning the flames of conspiracy.

Since Michael Jackson had a sudden heart attack, he did not have time to say �La Ilaha Illa Allah�, and so has not gone straight to paradise. Unluckily for him, according to the Hadith of Abu Hurairah, �a believer's soul will remain in suspense until all his debts are paid off�.

Since these are estimated to be $500,000,000, that is an awfully long time in limbo.

Perhaps the Jackson ummah (for at least Jermaine is a professing Muslim) will auction the TV rights to the funeral, or sell them to anyone and everyone in order to maximise the prophet profit. Demand for a mass public service is going to be high, and hordes of fans will make pilgrimage from the four corners of the earth to kiss his shrine. It is even possible that the funeral could eclipse that of Diana as billions tune in to cyber-mourn.

There is something of a tension between the sparse simplicity of a Jehovah�s Witness funeral and that of a prominent Muslim. While both eschew weeping and wailing (and alcoholic toasts), they are both fond of gnashing teeth: their funerals are a time to focus on God, his greatness and the proclamation of salvation.

If Michael Jackson died a Muslim, expect to hear of the proclamation of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salat_al-Janazah - Salat al-Janazah and news that he will be buried with his head pointing towards Mecca. These are imperatives for all Muslims and the only guard against Shaytaan.

Who is Cranmer
blog's ghost writer? or  you just copied & pasted thoughtlessly just that site happens to be quite anti Muslim ...

IMHO this the blog's post is a pathetic attempt to preach their dogma in post MJ' scene...
In this age of the internet there are rumors galore about his brother Jermain trying to get him follow his footsteps but failed and this ghost blog built the tirade on a false assumption...He was very sick person albeit a great entertainer. A very simple test to see if he reverted he could not entertain with the material contents of his upcoming concerts for which he was training like a slave to money handlers ...and shooting Diprivan and what not to go sleep from which he couldn't wake up...
What gives?

Btw wasn't Archbishop Cranmer burnt at stake on the orders of Catholic Queen Mary... and following were the parting words he uttered , "And as for the pope, I refuse him, as Christ's enemy, and Antichrist with all his false doctrine....

The point is not who wrote this article!!  The point is what the person wrote is true.  I'm assuming you are a very young person, and love to see the rockers and rappers perform.  Good for you.  Someday you will grow up and learn to appreciate less sexy forms of entertainment, I hope. 

Please do not every insult me as a Roman Catholic....oh, I'm not an RC, I am a Roman Catholic.  Archbishop Cranmer was not Catholic of course, he caused the split between England and the Holy See, at which point they mostly became Protestants....Anglicans in fact.  He caused this split because he submitted to the demands of King Henry VIII and allowed his divorce from his wife.  This was considered heresy in the Church.  He recanted his statements made against the Church on several occasions, but died a Protestant martyr when he died making the heretical statements he made against the pope.  In this day and age, it is quite possible the Holy See and the Archbishop of Canterbury will come together once again and embrace the Catholic faith.  My brother-in-law, who is British and has lived his entire life in England is an Anglican priest. I have learned much from him!   He is very hopeful that the Anglicans will rejoin the Catholic faith.....we believe virtually the same doctrine anyway.

Sooooo, what is your problem?  You don't like anyone stating the addictions and psychiatric problems Michael Jackson had developed?  I liked Michael Jackson's songs.....to listen to them, but I felt they were wayyyyyyy too sexy to watch him perform.  I thought Muslims were to refrain from such vulgar entertainment too.  Is that not so?  I feel MJ was sad and rather lost in life.  I also believe that deep inside he was a kind and caring man......and I feel our merciful and loving God will take Michael's illnesses into consideration when he judges him.

Peace to you,
Patty

-------------

Date Posted: 02 August 2009 at 1:37pm

Who is Cranmer

What gives?

The point is not who wrote this article!!  The point is what the person wrote is true.
IMHO the whole thing is rubbish based on an assumption....
 I'm assuming you are a very young person, and love to see the rockers and rappers perform.  Good for you.  Someday you will grow up and learn to appreciate less sexy forms of entertainment, I hope.
Wrong assumption again; I happen to be couple years senior than you are per your profile; grandma...

Please do not every insult me as a Roman Catholic....oh, I'm not an RC, I am a Roman Catholic.  Archbishop Cranmer was not Catholic of course, he caused the split between England and the Holy See, at which point they mostly became Protestants....Anglicans in fact.  He caused this split because he submitted to the demands of King Henry VIII and allowed his divorce from his wife.  This was considered heresy in the Church.  He recanted his statements made against the Church on several occasions, but died a Protestant martyr when he died making the heretical statements he made against the pope.
You don't need to tell me the Brits history...
Is it my problem that Christians or Catholics don't have clarity between  right and wrong and they can't control what is between their legs... 
  In this day and age, it is quite possible the Holy See and the Archbishop of Canterbury will come together once again and embrace the Catholic faith.  My brother-in-law, who is British and has lived his entire life in England is an Anglican priest. I have learned much from him!   He is very hopeful that the Anglicans will rejoin the Catholic faith.....we believe virtually the same doctrine anyway.
Good luck, birds of a feather flock together...

Sooooo, what is your problem?
Your preachy attitude amongst us...
 You don't like anyone stating the addictions and psychiatric problems Michael Jackson had developed?
Sure go for it... drug addiction is a gift of the western and American cultural heritage and the musicians represent, he was not the only one and won't be the last one...
 I liked Michael Jackson's songs.....to listen to them, but I felt they were wayyyyyyy too sexy to watch him perform.
That is why it is called music and illegitimate by Islamic rules if any one cares to follow
 I thought Muslims were to refrain from such vulgar entertainment too.  Is that not so?
DUH, you ignored my point that I have made bold above for you...
I rest my case..........

-------------

Date Posted: 02 August 2009 at 4:17pm

Who is Cranmer

What gives?

The point is not who wrote this article!!  The point is what the person wrote is true.
IMHO the whole thing is rubbish based on an assumption....
 I'm assuming you are a very young person, and love to see the rockers and rappers perform.  Good for you.  Someday you will grow up and learn to appreciate less sexy forms of entertainment, I hope.
Wrong assumption again; I happen to be couple years senior than you are per your profile; grandma...

Please do not every insult me as a Roman Catholic....oh, I'm not an RC, I am a Roman Catholic.  Archbishop Cranmer was not Catholic of course, he caused the split between England and the Holy See, at which point they mostly became Protestants....Anglicans in fact.  He caused this split because he submitted to the demands of King Henry VIII and allowed his divorce from his wife.  This was considered heresy in the Church.  He recanted his statements made against the Church on several occasions, but died a Protestant martyr when he died making the heretical statements he made against the pope.
You don't need to tell me the Brits history...
Is it my problem that Christians or Catholics don't have clarity between  right and wrong and they can't control what is between their legs... 
  In this day and age, it is quite possible the Holy See and the Archbishop of Canterbury will come together once again and embrace the Catholic faith.  My brother-in-law, who is British and has lived his entire life in England is an Anglican priest. I have learned much from him!   He is very hopeful that the Anglicans will rejoin the Catholic faith.....we believe virtually the same doctrine anyway.
Good luck, birds of a feather flock together...

Sooooo, what is your problem?
Your preachy attitude amongst us...
 You don't like anyone stating the addictions and psychiatric problems Michael Jackson had developed?
Sure go for it... drug addiction is a gift of the western and American cultural heritage and the musicians represent, he was not the only one and won't be the last one...
 I liked Michael Jackson's songs.....to listen to them, but I felt they were wayyyyyyy too sexy to watch him perform.
That is why it is called music and illegitimate by Islamic rules if any one cares to follow
 I thought Muslims were to refrain from such vulgar entertainment too.  Is that not so?
DUH, you ignored my point that I have made bold above for you...
I rest my case..........

I am stepping out of your circle, not because I believe anything you've written, but because you are a very rude, insulting person.  For years I had worked for some professional Muslim men who were wonderful and became good friends with my husband and family.  They were not like you. We visited their homes, ate meals together, and had very interesting conversations about everything.....including religion.  Many of these men were physicians.  It is a shame that you pick out little snippets and twist them to enable you to be extremely rude and insulting toward me.

You are not anyone I would care to know or have a meaningful dialogue with....because your only purpose for posting on this site is to spread hatred and bad feelings against Americans, the West, and anyone who is not Muslim and/or a non-muslim hater.  I wish you well, and hope one day you may see that the West, America, and the entire world is comprised of many very kind, gentle, and lovely people.  It must be very ugly in your world which is filled with so much hatred and resentment.

God's Peace,
Patty

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net