IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it right or wrong??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is it right or wrong??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M1583 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 4:37am

Thanx for your prayer liyal.a

u r right.but the prob is that i cant say much to my parents.Infact last night i had a quarrel with my mother.I was just clearing the differences between muslim and an aghakhani so that she might consider the situation but she always ends it up by saying that "what ever u r doing is for u and what ever aga khani are doing is for them."

even my aunt was there who is practising ismaili /agakhani in lahore.i have got some articles which proves that agakhani r not muslims so i read one of those articles to my aunt. she didn't said any thing but just wanted to know that who is that person who wrote all this about agakhanis.As all there practises are hidden to other muslims.Although each and every word of that article is true.

it was very serprising for me that my aunt goes to jammat khana almost every day.she does what ever is going in jammat khanas but she doesn't know that y she is doing so?she celebrates every occasion but dont know the reason behinde it.

i am doing what ever i can.May Allah help me (aameen)

thanx

BlackMuslim View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackMuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 10:44am

salam alaykum sister,

All these advices are from your brothers and sisters in islam, but still, its not enough for you to make a correct decision. You will have to talk to a Muslim leader, a Sheikh who has full knowlegde about Islam, and he will tell you what to do according to the Quran and Sunna. Do not make a decision that you will regret when it will be too late.

Only an Aalim (Sheikh) can give you the right answer.

It looks like your parents are going the opposite way with the religion, and you have to make a right decision. Disobeying Allah, or your parents

maa salam

modarjan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modarjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 5:20pm

Assalamualaikum. I start with a prayer from the depth of my heart for you. May Allah swt guide you to the path of righteous and instill courage in you to make the right decision, Inshallah ameen. My dear sister, one thing is v.clear in your mind and mine, that Ismailis are not muslims. Your parents, aunt, your cousin need not to be convinced about that. They will never be convinced, because of indoctrination of faith they practice. Now, it is all up to you to make that difficult decision, knowing that, " your marriage with an ismaili is not valid." You may ask assistance of muslims near you to help you with protection and shelter, if such situation arises. We had a native chammorro girl in the same situation. Her parents told her to leave the house, when she decided to convert and marry a muslim. Alhamdullilah, she is a practicing muslimah, a mother and an inspiration and role model for us. Another born sikh girl had her body bruised blue for secretly praying salat in closet. Alhamdullilah that courageous girl is married with children. Both these sisters have a close relationship with their parents now. Please come to terms, knowing that initially you will face trials and tribulations in terms of your relationship with your parents and family, but remember this: Ref. Quran. "With hardship comes the ease." In my prayers. Modarjan

saav-luv View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saav-luv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 10:36am

well i have too many questions that ismiles are muslim are not n here i want to add one thing that i'm in love head our heals in love with her and she's too loves me but here the problem is that she's ismaili now  tell me in this condition what i do now coz i want to make her at right side of islam n after all i know that  suni (i'm) are right on the path. can u people help me out or tell me some ways to tell her that ismilies are wrong .... please help me i'm very thank ful to u ppls like u ppl tell me what r the wrong things that ismilies are on wrong path

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic