IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Renewal of Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Renewal of Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Zaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 10:40am

Salam to all,

The role of a Prophet, Imam, Messenger is not identical, however, they have a common duty to convey the message of Allah to the Umma (group of people) that Allah has chosen for them. The last and final messenger of Allah (s.w.a.) was the Prophet Muhammad (a.s.), and the Imam of our age is Imam Mahadi (may Allah hasten his return).

A leader leads, and the rest are lead by them. If you do not follow, then you must be a leader (there is no "third" option). If you call yourself a Prophet or Imam (may Allah forgive you for publishing that on the internet for millions to read), then you must prove your claim to leadership or prophethood. Since you are not attempting to prove your worthiness to assume this role, then you are just creating confusion for anyone who attempts to follow you.

As Muslims, we know who are Lord is, who are Prophet is, and who are leaders are (although we disagree somewhat on this third one). This is the Muslim point of view, clearly and simply stated. Islam does not need to be renewed, Muslims do.

"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)
Ali Zaki View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali Zaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2005 at 11:11am

One more thing...

I have read, now a little more carefully, your orignal posting and it is clear that you certainly ARE attempting to bring a new message. If you say that all religions claim to be perfect, but... then you are saying that your are bringing something BETTER than the religions that are already accepts by most of the worlds population. This is disturbing to me.

I am amazed that you can claim this, when a person like Imam Ali (a.s.) who the Prophet(a.s.) called the "Gate to the City of Knowledge" did not claim prophethood, but rather, to only be the vicegerant of the Prophet (i.e., he came only to clarify and explain the message of the Prophet(a.s.). In regards to your claim, Imam Ali (a.s.) addresses this in Nagual Balagha when he say,

" Doubt is named doubt because it resembles truth. As for lovers of Allah, their conviction serves them as light and the direction of the right path (itself) serves as their guide; while the enemies of Allah, in time of doubt call to misguidance in the darkness of doubt and their guide is blindness (of intelligence). One who fears death cannot escape it nor can one who fears for eternal life secure it."

http://al-islam.org/nahj/

"If wrong had been pure and unmixed it would not be hidden from those who are in search of it. And if right had been pure without admixture of wrong those who bear hatred towards it would have been silenced. What is, however, done is that something is taken from here and something from there and the two are mixed! At this stage Satan overpowers his friends and they alone escape for whom virtue has been apportioned by Allah from before."

http://al-islam.org/nahj/

"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)
UmTayyab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmTayyab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:15am
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Dignity is a key to end some of the anger and violence and allows for people to all share in the benefits of a healthier and wiser community and Nation.

I suggest we stop fighting and join together in a common Jihad (struggle of which self is the first level) and work together to solve the challenges with which we are faced daily on a Personal, Community and National level which translates into a Global development of a lasting Peace. For Allah did not mean submission by force or coercion but submission from understanding and knowledge and accepting our responsibilities in bring positive change and bringing about the Greatest Wonder of the World Peace within and within the World of all Beings Seen and Unseen and affirmations of Faith. This as I said is something we can all do as the Spiritual Community of a Nation and World. Each of us precious in the sight of God.

Let the day arrive when no one need fear for their safety and the day when there are never any acts of violence because people have the information and the tools for facing their challenges with dignity and resourcefully respecting each others right to life. 

So isn�t the will of Allah (God) and everyone to have a safe, healthy, productive environment to prosper in.

How can your brothers and sisters live in peace and safety while being raped, pillaged and plundered by nations and corporations vying for the wealth contained in their lands, sucking the blood of the people to get at it?  Are you going to give them a Qur'an, spread flower petals, spray some nice scents and pray for their enlightenment??? 

It is your duty to defend your Ummah, Jihad is the order of your Creator to bring about Peace, by the sword, not by using misplaced ayats like "There is no compulsion in religion".  There IS COMPULSION in stopping oppression.  Allah has given you numerous examples and signs and commands to use violence to protect the oppressed.  What book have you been reading?

For does not Allah (God) truly live and dwell among us in Spirit.

No, this is a hindu belief, we are muslims, we are taught that Allah lives above His Throne which is above the heavens and the creation.  Again I must ask, what book have you been reading because you surely didn't get these ideas from the Qur'an or the Hadiths.

The  vision Allah has of heaven on Earth has been since the beginning with Adam and Eve and I think it was sexual frustration and not speaking the truth or having a safe place to share feelings that made them fall from grace not eating the apple and was the beginning of conflict amongst the people.  So this means information on sexual health needs to be readily available and age appropriate or at least explained in such a way as it is understood.  Sexual health education is something that is on going until we are at least 100 and I think in knowing ways to please ourselves and our partners we will live long productive lives with less anger and frustration at least at home and in the community as people that learn self control respond to challenges better I think especially if they have good communication skills and conflict resolution skills and learn to communicate better.

O My God, you've been to University havent you.  They really messed up your akidah.  I'm so sorry you weren't educated enough in Islam before you went to the butcher's block. 

9. Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks."

(The Qur'an (Yusuf Ali tr), Surah   8).

Yes, for WAR!!!  Those angels fought with swords and killed the enemies.

We are the Armageddon ( Army Gathering).

Armageddon is a place in Palestine (Har Meggido), a valley at the foot of Mount Meddigo, where the armies of the Kufaar will gather to try to destroy the Ummah.  (Look beside Jenin!)

Salam Ali Koam Salam

Peace be with you Also

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

(from some of your other posts:)

As for Prophethood we are all Prophets, Messiah, we are all Messengers of Allah (God) believe it or not.

However what I do know is that we are here to know and love Allah in ourselves and others and make manifest his Glorious Heaven on this Earth and present within ourselves and others.

Yes he was the Seal, but he was like the seal on an important document or bottle of special wine.When the seal is broken it reveals its contents.  In this case the contents to be revealed is an ocean of Messengers each with the Station as Messenger of Allah.  At the same time each of us in this station have a duty firstly to Allah and ourselves and that namely is to know and love Allah in ourselves and others.  This Station of Prophethood and Messiah belongs to each of us and we are all precious in the sight of Allah, none of us is higher than the other.

Oh, I get it now, you are not muslim, they why do you try to decieve the people by using Qur'anic ayats and Islamic greetings?  You should be careful as you are accountable for your deception, and on the Judgement Day, you will have no pretty words to hide behind. What you have said here takes you out of the fold of Islam and makes you a Mushrik.  You are not a muslim at all as you have rejected what Allah has sent. 

I am hoping to present this paper to faculty, clergy and the public ata university one day soon.  Inshallah.

I may even paint a series of paintings to go with the talk.

May Allah help you to make Jihad against your inflated ego and bring you back to the straight path.  I shall try to remember your name to watch for the day you claim you are a Prophetess and begin your own cult. Be careful, lady, Shaytan has seduced you with such a powerful drink, you are surely drowning.

Edited by UmTayyab
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 3:15pm

There can be no confusion, we are all Muslims for we all submit to Allah in degrees and this makes us Muslim.

Everyone submits in degrees and therefor we all come under the umbrella of the Ummah of Islam.

However in this Ummah we all have freedom to choose our return path to Islam.  So we can still be Muslim and Christian, Muslim and Hindu, Muslim and Seik etc.

Your are right there is a compeelling need to stand up against terany and ask for our rights and freedoms to be recognized and maintained.

That is why I am asking for an Inter Faith Call to an Education, Counseling, Consultation with prayer and living prayer Jihad for people of all Faiths and even those with none.

Essentially calling everyone together under a common goal or common quest ie Peace and Prosperity for everyone by sharing the wealth more abudantly and using resources in more environmentally friendly ways.

The is hope and it begins with us and it does not mean violence of any kind!!!!!!

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 3:17pm
Would anyone agree that the following are common Pillars or Threads/Fibers that make up every Spiritual Community, Spiritual Economy and Spiritual Environment?

1. Prayer
2. Education and Training
3. Counseling and consultation
4. Giving in charity
5. Making a pilgrimage to a place we consider Holy
6. Economics that are people and planet friendly
7. Environmental consciuosness

Edited by peacemaker
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
UmTayyab View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmTayyab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 6:03pm

There can be no confusion, we are all Muslims for we all submit to Allah in degrees and this makes us Muslim.

Everyone submits in degrees and therefor we all come under the umbrella of the Ummah of Islam.

However in this Ummah we all have freedom to choose our return path to Islam.  So we can still be Muslim and Christian, Muslim and Hindu, Muslim and Seik etc.

Your are right there is a compeelling need to stand up against terany and ask for our rights and freedoms to be recognized and maintained.

No, you are wrong.  You don't understand Tauhid at all. You don't even recognize your grave sin of Shirk.  I wish you had put as much effort into learning Islam as you have in learning all these false teachings.  You are not a muslim in any degree.  You reject that Allah sent specific messengers and that you are not a messenger.  You reject that Allah is above His creation, and claim that He is in all of us.  This is not submission to Allah, but rebellion against what He has clearly taught us.  This is a different religion from Islam, and Allah accepts only the religion of Islam from us.

We don't beg for our safety and rights.  We have the courage to defend them.  We don't ask of anyone but Allah and then we have the steadfastness to take our rights and compell the oppressors to cease their oppression.

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 6:51pm

The difference of the olden days is there were not people educated to understand we all have human rights given to us by Allah and there are ten Billion and Counting Messiahs and Prophets who have a bright light of Leadership to let shine.

It is by far not a different religion I speak of but what was intended from the beginning it is just that now people can understand it means each of us are key Team Members ion our Families, Communities, Nations and World and we all have key and important parts and roles to play in establishing the Most Great Peace!

Beware o world least you cause one of my lights to die or dim because of any tyrany or violence.

No world let each persons bright light shine and nurture it with tools like education, counseling, consultation and pray with living prayers.

We are indeed the Messiah and the Prophets! We are all Muslims!!!!

We all submit to Allah even though degrees.

We all leave a legacy, choose well your actions and words for they ripple out into the world and you never know where they may reside.

From Sea to Sea there are souls waiting for recognition of their Great Station in the eyes of Allah and soon the world!

Let no soul go to bed hungry or uneducated!

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2005 at 7:00pm

If we pour our efforts into ensuring people have the training and education they need to support themselves and their families then there will be less problems.

Not to mention training in how to solve their challenges like family challenges and relationship challenges and how to cope with lonlieness and sexual frustration.

Also training in caring for our environment, things like composting, recycling, sorting bottles and cans, using the bus instead of the car.

These actities are better than war and these activities are W.A.R.S.= World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic