Print Page | Close Window

The Renewal of Islam

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=145
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 7:19pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Renewal of Islam
Posted By: amlhabibi2000
Subject: The Renewal of Islam
Date Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:46pm

A complete qoute from my web page.....

Bismillah

In the Name of God

Islam means to submit to the will of Allah, some call him by other names ie. Creator, God, Jehovah or by other names. To me I believe the meaning of the word Islam applies to us all and therefore we are all Muslims or "One who Submits to Allah or some call him God as the word Islam means to submit to the will of Allah (God).

We all do this in degrees some of us 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60% etc. but we all follow some basic tenants of Faith Building such as 1. prayer, 2. Education, Consultation,3 Giving in Charity, 4. Making a pilgrimage to the world beginning with one of these; Self, Family, Community, Nation, World , Universe, the term for this is sometimes called Hajj and sometimes we visit places significant to Our Faiths and consider what positive change can we contribute to these or assistance we can provide to others on their journey to a place of no sorrow.

Islam (Submitting to the will of God) Allah has set Many Paths for return to us but the main one is submission to his will not necessarily to be confused with the will of man ie. Like leaving people to wonder in ignorance of healthier choices and coping strategies that can help us have a calm frame of mind and use it wisely . This by no means the end of any Spiritual Communities for all of them belong under the Umbrella of the Ummah ( Group) of Islam. 

One might also call this process by another term like Faith as when a person in the community is faced with frustrations they will not be afraid to ask for help and this helps build Faith in ourselves and others especially if the information or knowledge shared is well researched and presented with dignity.   Dignity is a key to end some of the anger and violence and allows for people to all share in the benefits of a healthier and wiser community and Nation.

I suggest we stop fighting and join together in a common Jihad (struggle of which self is the first level) and work together to solve the challenges with which we are faced daily on a Personal, Community and National level which translates into a Global development of a lasting Peace. For Allah did not mean submission by force or coercion but submission from understanding and knowledge and accepting our responsibilities in bring positive change and bringing about the Greatest Wonder of the World Peace within and within the World of all Beings Seen and Unseen and affirmations of Faith. This as I said is something we can all do as the Spiritual Community of a Nation and World. Each of us precious in the sight of God.

Let the day arrive when no one need fear for their safety and the day when there are never any acts of violence because people have the information and the tools for facing their challenges with dignity and resourcefully respecting each others right to life.

So isn�t the will of Allah (God) and everyone to have a safe, healthy, productive environment to prosper in.

For does not Allah (God) truly live and dwell among us in Spirit.

The  vision Allah has of heaven on Earth has been since the beginning with Adam and Eve and I think it was sexual frustration and not speaking the truth or having a safe place to share feelings that made them fall from grace not eating the apple and was the beginning of conflict amongst the people.  So this means information on sexual health needs to be readily available and age appropriate or at least explained in such a way as it is understood.  Sexual health education is something that is on going until we are at least 100 and I think in knowing ways to please ourselves and our partners we will live long productive lives with less anger and frustration at least at home and in the community as people that learn self control respond to challenges better I think especially if they have good communication skills and conflict resolution skills and learn to communicate better. 

This is urgent there is a World waiting for Salvation and this is the Resurrection spoken of the Jesus would return in the Multitudes and thus I say we are the Messiah, the Prophets, the Manifestations of God and People of Spirit that have to Arise and Establish a Glorious and free Kingdom of Heaven here on Earth.

For those among us still angry or fearful the way to start having a little hope for better things is to begin with volunteering or joining some community agencies that are working in the Nation and also attend workshops in anger management and better strategies to express ones feelings might just start to open lines of communication and build healthy families, communities and Nations.   I have heard it expressed as Mankind is One therefore one soul facing challenges needs a little guidance and reassurances that they are not alone and to let their light shine brightly. 

Everyone is a Leader in this challenge and everyone is valued in this challenge and everyone belongs to the Spiritual Economy and Environment of the Kingdom of Heaven and the sooner the better.

9. Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks."

(The Qur'an (Yusuf Ali tr), Surah   8)

So you now understand the real meaning of Islam and being a Muslim and one is still free to remain a member of their respective Spiritual Communities.  We are the Armageddon ( Army Gathering).

Lets stop the warring and start Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.

Someone said it takes a Village to raise a child but I think it takes A World full of Love.

May we all be brilliant stars in establishing Heaven within the realms of the Kingdom of God beginning from within.

God Bless you

Salam Ali Koam Salam

Peace be with you Also

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

http://groups.msn.com/TheRenewalofIslam - http://groups.msn.com/TheRenewalofIslam

[Edited by Moderator]

Please read the guidelines before posting,

3. Use of upper case and bold (font) is not permissible for the whole of the message body, however it may be used to add emphasis to words or phrases contained within your message.

-------------
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8

Replies:
Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:19am
You make some great spiritual babyfood.

Take all bland beliefs and puree in blender. Yum yum!

DavidC

Date Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:19pm

This is not even close to baby food.

This hits a place in the heart and is an ecumenical message of hope.

Inshallah may many consider this message for themselves and use what they will....

God Bless

-------------
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:08pm

No shouting please

David, I think it was a little unwise to say what you did

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:26pm
Perhaps Angel.. I am often wrong.

But in this case - a religion of one - I believe I am right. Millions of Bahai
hold similar beliefs, but Anne is unwilling to follow - only lead - even
though she cannot find a person gullible enough to take her seriously.

Ignorance has never been a sign of prophethood. I'm sure Anne is a nice
lady, but that is just not enough.

Islam and Christianity agree - we are NOT here to bring peace to the
earth. We are here to worship God, and for that reason alone. We are
eternal souls and life on earth is fleeting and unimportant.

DavidC

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:55pm
ok

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:27am

Thank you for your opinions, some will agree with you and some will not.

But in the end they will at least have considered what I have brought for themselves.

As for Prophethood we are all Prophets, Messiah, we are all Messengers of Allah (God) believe it or not.

I know what I am sharing makes a difference and that is all that matters to me.

At the same time I fully appreciate what has been brought by the traditional idea of Prophets and also the Trillion or so other souls who have had their message heard in some fashion too and left their legacies.

I am by far not a perfect person for I have suffered many things in my life and true some of it was in ignorance and I am not ashamed to say yes I do not know it all.

However what I do know is that we are here to know and love Allah in ourselves and others and make manifest his Glorious Heaven on this Earth and present within ourselves and others.

I will not run away simply because of a few words of dispute.

No I am here for the long haul to victory, Heaven on Earth and within each of us.  INshallah My Great InterFaith Call to an Education, Counseling, Consultation with Prayer and living Prayer Jihad will be acted on and the Multitudes will arise with me and sort into groups where education, counseling, consultation and prayer with living prayers can happen.

This is one of my dreams and one of my life Missions.

I am just doing as I was bid to do.

Thank you again, opposition makes the heart flutter but still grow stronger.

-------------

Posted By: ummziba
Date Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:59am

Dear gentle soul Anne Marie,

You are obviously quite spiritual and have many lofty dreams.  I would like to remind you however that Allah has declared in the Qur'an that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the seal of prophets, meaning the last and final one.  How then can you or anyone else be a prophet of Allah?

I would also like to remind you that Islam is Allah's perfect religion for all people, all places and all times.  Why would you take it upon yourself to try and change it?  Instead of using all your beautiful spiritual enery to renew Islam or religion, why don't you take that loving energy and enjoin good and forbid evil through Islam?  It is already perfect.

I pray that Allah will guide you to the right path for promoting Islam.  I bid you peace.

Posted By: AhmadJoyia
Date Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:42am

Dear Habibi,

Your ideas nead more clarity as to what your trying to convey. At this time, I shall only try to comment upon your ideas of " say we are the Messiah, the Prophets, the Manifestations of God and ...". I fully agree with your thoughts in your para 1 because of the definition of word 'Islam" that has been used and I do see what are you trying to imply by this use of definition. However more discussion is needed to understand exactly what you intend to say for its use. Yes, we all must be the agents of Allah to obey and spread His Will on this earth whatever our origin of faith maybe. By this task, we all may be called as the prophets of Allah. However, the problem is that individaul's faith orientation calls for exclusion of all other faiths except themselves as true representatives of this task. Though, I know and do believe that this is not true from an Islamic perspective, but most of us don't realize it and therefore have joined the common practice of religious exclusivism. I hope that you may give us some clearer perspective of your thoughts in this direction. 

Date Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:53pm

Dear gentle soul Anne Marie,

Thank you for calling me a gentle soul, I try to be but I am not always but I do try.

You are obviously quite spiritual and have many lofty dreams. 

My dreams are far from being lofty.  They are dreams that can be met by arising to the Inter Faith Call to Jihad which includes Education, Training, Counseling and Consultation with Prayer and Living Prayers such as guiding someone to counseling, or education resources like information on dealing with emotions like problems with relationships or sexual health information to deal with issues of ignorance like dispelling the notion that HIV cannot be gotten from children.

I would like to remind you however that Allah has declared in the Qur'an that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the seal of prophets, meaning the last and final one. 

Yes he was the Seal, but he was like the seal on an important document or bottle of special wine.

When the seal is broken it reveals its contents.  In this case the contents to be revealed is an ocean of Messengers each with the Station as Messenger of Allah.  At the same time each of us in this station have a duty firstly to Allah and ourselves and that namely is to know and love Allah in ourselves and others.  This Station of Prophethood and Messiah belongs to each of us and we are all precious in the sight of Allah, none of us is higher than the other.

How then can you or anyone else be a prophet of Allah?

We each affect the Spiritual world and one can never be sure who will be remember in 10 thousand years but what we leave behind is our legacy.  So that is why the Call to an Inter Faith Jihad with Education, Counseling, Consultation and Prayer with Living Prayers is needed.  The key here is Inter Faith.  So we can have World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.  So all ailments in society may be dealt with compassionately and justly and Education, Training, Counseling, Consultation and Prayer with Living Prayers is the key.

I would also like to remind you that Islam is Allah's perfect religion for all people, all places and all times. 

Each religion through a lack of humility calls themselves perfect for if it was done perfectly then there would be no room for anyone to fall through the cracks.  Therefore always there is some guidance that comes from Allah through His immense wisdom that renews Islam (Submit to the will of Allah) and it is plainly seen as all things come from Allah and all things affect the Spiritual Environments and Spiritual Economies and they all come from one source Allah as a gift or as a test.

Why would you take it upon yourself to try and change it? 

I have taken on this Mission because I saw suffering in the World and Allah bid me arise and do what I am able to do.  Inshallah may Allah have mercy on me for not arising sooner.  I am just doing my part in Renewing Islam and may Allah guide me well to those who can assist me with this and may I be worthy of the task and the gift Allah has given me over the years.  Mostly I just want to see the suffering end, the suffering of Poverty, Violence and Ignorance and for there to be better age appropriate education in building healthy relationships, conflict resolution skills training, effective communications skills training, sexual health education training and planning for parenthood training plus some other important skills taught to everyone of all ages and for this we need a great sorting out of people into Groups, Inshallah all around the world. 

Instead of using all your beautiful spiritual enery to renew Islam or religion, why don't you take that loving energy and enjoin good and forbid evil through Islam?  It is already perfect.

You make a good point, however for everyone they may be interested in one recipe over the other and there fore many approachs are needed and it needs to be understood that Islam is a state of Being following the things I mentioned like, education, counseling, consultation, prayer with living prayers like guiding a man to a mens shelter if he is thinking of harming his wife , a place where he may learn better coping techniques and have a break from what ever stresses or emotions are plaquing him.

I pray that Allah will guide you to the right path for promoting Islam.  I bid you peace.

Thank you

I am working on my path as best I can, I am nobody but I am someone worth hearing and at the very least considering what I have to share and then take what you will and leave what you will it is of course in the end between you and Allah.

I am learning not to walk away from what I can assist with and to walk away from what I cannot emotionally manage but in the end I am not walking away at least I share what I believe and understand, not in the hopes of converting.  Just in the hope it may be built on and made better.

( In answer to ummziba )

As mentioned before we all come under the Umbrella of Islam as Islam is a name for a state of being and not a religion nessecarily written in stone or in bondage of the limits on a mans mind.

Therefor learn about and appriate others religion that you may understand your own better, Inshallah besides it helps appreciate what we have in common with each other.  So stop fighting over who has the best (Base Ball Team/ Football Team/ Spiritual Team ) etc.

Get to work sharing your faith by saying prayers, doing living prayers of Dawa like guiding people to counseling, medical attention or community resources they need to be fully functional and healthy and happy and enjoin them to learn a little of your faith regardless of who they are or what faith they are and purhaps if done well then they may accept Islam as I have. Inshallah.

( In answer to AhmadJoyia )

Assalaamu alaikum

-------------

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:02pm
Quite funny when someone says "I am nobody but I'm someone
worth hearing" sorry you kinda sounded funny when you said
that LOL

Date Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:25am

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Quite funny when someone says "I am nobody but I'm someone
worth hearing" sorry you kinda sounded funny when you said
that LOL

No problem LOL.

I kinda ask myself everyday why bother, but thenm the voices of those 10 Billion suffering out there gets to me as well as the voice of the Earth herself as her creatures are telling us she is suffering a slow death becuase of misuses of the world on her being and the treatment of her creatures, though we could dispute these creations are the domain of Allah works. 

-------------

Date Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:23pm

So what can you arise to do?

Can you help somone learn english or youtr language or drive someone to the doctors office?

-------------

Date Posted: 09 April 2005 at 4:16am

One of the things I am learning is how wonderful Allah is in revealing to humanity many wonderful things to improve and make our lives better if we share some of the technology with others more freely then the world may be that much closer to being heaven on earth.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:41pm

I am hoping to present this paper to faculty, clergy and the public ata university one day soon.  Inshallah.

I may even paint a series of paintings to go with the talk.

-------------

Posted By: Community
Date Posted: 19 May 2005 at 8:23pm
"Islam" is an arabic word which has a link to the word "salaam" which means "peace" so to me islam means engaging the peace(with Him) or submitting to Him wishing His peace. How do we gain His peace? by submitting to His will, observing His laws,commands and doing what He likes and aproves of, and leaving that which He forbids, and dislikes. So the goal of a believer is His peace, Him being pleased. There is no other religion that will be accepted on the day of judgement except this. It does not matter if you are jew, christian or muslim, if Him being pleased was not your goal, your work will be in vain. Just as a reminder, in "islam", when someone mentions a prophet or messenger we say:" The Peace is upon him" i ll let you figure out why.....

Posted By: Ali Zaki
Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 10:40am

Salam to all,

The role of a Prophet, Imam, Messenger is not identical, however, they have a common duty to convey the message of Allah to the Umma (group of people) that Allah has chosen for them. The last and final messenger of Allah (s.w.a.) was the Prophet Muhammad (a.s.), and the Imam of our age is Imam Mahadi (may Allah hasten his return).

A leader leads, and the rest are lead by them. If you do not follow, then you must be a leader (there is no "third" option). If you call yourself a Prophet or Imam (may Allah forgive you for publishing that on the internet for millions to read), then you must prove your claim to leadership or prophethood. Since you are not attempting to prove your worthiness to assume this role, then you are just creating confusion for anyone who attempts to follow you.

As Muslims, we know who are Lord is, who are Prophet is, and who are leaders are (although we disagree somewhat on this third one). This is the Muslim point of view, clearly and simply stated. Islam does not need to be renewed, Muslims do.

-------------
"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)

Posted By: Ali Zaki
Date Posted: 24 May 2005 at 11:11am

One more thing...

I have read, now a little more carefully, your orignal posting and it is clear that you certainly ARE attempting to bring a new message. If you say that all religions claim to be perfect, but... then you are saying that your are bringing something BETTER than the religions that are already accepts by most of the worlds population. This is disturbing to me.

I am amazed that you can claim this, when a person like Imam Ali (a.s.) who the Prophet(a.s.) called the "Gate to the City of Knowledge" did not claim prophethood, but rather, to only be the vicegerant of the Prophet (i.e., he came only to clarify and explain the message of the Prophet(a.s.). In regards to your claim, Imam Ali (a.s.) addresses this in Nagual Balagha when he say,

" Doubt is named doubt because it resembles truth. As for lovers of Allah, their conviction serves them as light and the direction of the right path (itself) serves as their guide; while the enemies of Allah, in time of doubt call to misguidance in the darkness of doubt and their guide is blindness (of intelligence). One who fears death cannot escape it nor can one who fears for eternal life secure it."

http://al-islam.org/nahj/ - http://al-islam.org/nahj/

"If wrong had been pure and unmixed it would not be hidden from those who are in search of it. And if right had been pure without admixture of wrong those who bear hatred towards it would have been silenced. What is, however, done is that something is taken from here and something from there and the two are mixed! At this stage Satan overpowers his friends and they alone escape for whom virtue has been apportioned by Allah from before."

http://al-islam.org/nahj/ - http://al-islam.org/nahj/

-------------
"The structure of faith is supported by four pillars endurance, conviction, justice and jihad."

Imam Ali (a.s.)

Posted By: UmTayyab
Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:15am
Originally posted by amlhabibi2000 amlhabibi2000 wrote:

Dignity is a key to end some of the anger and violence and allows for people to all share in the benefits of a healthier and wiser community and Nation.

I suggest we stop fighting and join together in a common Jihad (struggle of which self is the first level) and work together to solve the challenges with which we are faced daily on a Personal, Community and National level which translates into a Global development of a lasting Peace. For Allah did not mean submission by force or coercion but submission from understanding and knowledge and accepting our responsibilities in bring positive change and bringing about the Greatest Wonder of the World Peace within and within the World of all Beings Seen and Unseen and affirmations of Faith. This as I said is something we can all do as the Spiritual Community of a Nation and World. Each of us precious in the sight of God.

Let the day arrive when no one need fear for their safety and the day when there are never any acts of violence because people have the information and the tools for facing their challenges with dignity and resourcefully respecting each others right to life. 

So isn�t the will of Allah (God) and everyone to have a safe, healthy, productive environment to prosper in.

How can your brothers and sisters live in peace and safety while being raped, pillaged and plundered by nations and corporations vying for the wealth contained in their lands, sucking the blood of the people to get at it?  Are you going to give them a Qur'an, spread flower petals, spray some nice scents and pray for their enlightenment??? 

It is your duty to defend your Ummah, Jihad is the order of your Creator to bring about Peace, by the sword, not by using misplaced ayats like "There is no compulsion in religion".  There IS COMPULSION in stopping oppression.  Allah has given you numerous examples and signs and commands to use violence to protect the oppressed.  What book have you been reading?

For does not Allah (God) truly live and dwell among us in Spirit.

No, this is a hindu belief, we are muslims, we are taught that Allah lives above His Throne which is above the heavens and the creation.  Again I must ask, what book have you been reading because you surely didn't get these ideas from the Qur'an or the Hadiths.

The  vision Allah has of heaven on Earth has been since the beginning with Adam and Eve and I think it was sexual frustration and not speaking the truth or having a safe place to share feelings that made them fall from grace not eating the apple and was the beginning of conflict amongst the people.  So this means information on sexual health needs to be readily available and age appropriate or at least explained in such a way as it is understood.  Sexual health education is something that is on going until we are at least 100 and I think in knowing ways to please ourselves and our partners we will live long productive lives with less anger and frustration at least at home and in the community as people that learn self control respond to challenges better I think especially if they have good communication skills and conflict resolution skills and learn to communicate better.

O My God, you've been to University havent you.  They really messed up your akidah.  I'm so sorry you weren't educated enough in Islam before you went to the butcher's block. 

9. Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks."

(The Qur'an (Yusuf Ali tr), Surah   8).

Yes, for WAR!!!  Those angels fought with swords and killed the enemies.

We are the Armageddon ( Army Gathering).

Armageddon is a place in Palestine (Har Meggido), a valley at the foot of Mount Meddigo, where the armies of the Kufaar will gather to try to destroy the Ummah.  (Look beside Jenin!)

Salam Ali Koam Salam

Peace be with you Also

(from some of your other posts:)

As for Prophethood we are all Prophets, Messiah, we are all Messengers of Allah (God) believe it or not.

However what I do know is that we are here to know and love Allah in ourselves and others and make manifest his Glorious Heaven on this Earth and present within ourselves and others.

Yes he was the Seal, but he was like the seal on an important document or bottle of special wine.When the seal is broken it reveals its contents.  In this case the contents to be revealed is an ocean of Messengers each with the Station as Messenger of Allah.  At the same time each of us in this station have a duty firstly to Allah and ourselves and that namely is to know and love Allah in ourselves and others.  This Station of Prophethood and Messiah belongs to each of us and we are all precious in the sight of Allah, none of us is higher than the other.

Oh, I get it now, you are not muslim, they why do you try to decieve the people by using Qur'anic ayats and Islamic greetings?  You should be careful as you are accountable for your deception, and on the Judgement Day, you will have no pretty words to hide behind. What you have said here takes you out of the fold of Islam and makes you a Mushrik.  You are not a muslim at all as you have rejected what Allah has sent. 

I am hoping to present this paper to faculty, clergy and the public ata university one day soon.  Inshallah.

I may even paint a series of paintings to go with the talk.

May Allah help you to make Jihad against your inflated ego and bring you back to the straight path.  I shall try to remember your name to watch for the day you claim you are a Prophetess and begin your own cult. Be careful, lady, Shaytan has seduced you with such a powerful drink, you are surely drowning.

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 3:15pm

There can be no confusion, we are all Muslims for we all submit to Allah in degrees and this makes us Muslim.

Everyone submits in degrees and therefor we all come under the umbrella of the Ummah of Islam.

However in this Ummah we all have freedom to choose our return path to Islam.  So we can still be Muslim and Christian, Muslim and Hindu, Muslim and Seik etc.

Your are right there is a compeelling need to stand up against terany and ask for our rights and freedoms to be recognized and maintained.

That is why I am asking for an Inter Faith Call to an Education, Counseling, Consultation with prayer and living prayer Jihad for people of all Faiths and even those with none.

Essentially calling everyone together under a common goal or common quest ie Peace and Prosperity for everyone by sharing the wealth more abudantly and using resources in more environmentally friendly ways.

The is hope and it begins with us and it does not mean violence of any kind!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 3:17pm
Would anyone agree that the following are common Pillars or Threads/Fibers that make up every Spiritual Community, Spiritual Economy and Spiritual Environment?

1. Prayer
2. Education and Training
3. Counseling and consultation
4. Giving in charity
5. Making a pilgrimage to a place we consider Holy
6. Economics that are people and planet friendly
7. Environmental consciuosness

-------------

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 6:03pm

There can be no confusion, we are all Muslims for we all submit to Allah in degrees and this makes us Muslim.

Everyone submits in degrees and therefor we all come under the umbrella of the Ummah of Islam.

However in this Ummah we all have freedom to choose our return path to Islam.  So we can still be Muslim and Christian, Muslim and Hindu, Muslim and Seik etc.

Your are right there is a compeelling need to stand up against terany and ask for our rights and freedoms to be recognized and maintained.

No, you are wrong.  You don't understand Tauhid at all. You don't even recognize your grave sin of Shirk.  I wish you had put as much effort into learning Islam as you have in learning all these false teachings.  You are not a muslim in any degree.  You reject that Allah sent specific messengers and that you are not a messenger.  You reject that Allah is above His creation, and claim that He is in all of us.  This is not submission to Allah, but rebellion against what He has clearly taught us.  This is a different religion from Islam, and Allah accepts only the religion of Islam from us.

We don't beg for our safety and rights.  We have the courage to defend them.  We don't ask of anyone but Allah and then we have the steadfastness to take our rights and compell the oppressors to cease their oppression.

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 6:51pm

The difference of the olden days is there were not people educated to understand we all have human rights given to us by Allah and there are ten Billion and Counting Messiahs and Prophets who have a bright light of Leadership to let shine.

It is by far not a different religion I speak of but what was intended from the beginning it is just that now people can understand it means each of us are key Team Members ion our Families, Communities, Nations and World and we all have key and important parts and roles to play in establishing the Most Great Peace!

Beware o world least you cause one of my lights to die or dim because of any tyrany or violence.

No world let each persons bright light shine and nurture it with tools like education, counseling, consultation and pray with living prayers.

We are indeed the Messiah and the Prophets! We are all Muslims!!!!

We all submit to Allah even though degrees.

We all leave a legacy, choose well your actions and words for they ripple out into the world and you never know where they may reside.

From Sea to Sea there are souls waiting for recognition of their Great Station in the eyes of Allah and soon the world!

Let no soul go to bed hungry or uneducated!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 7:00pm

If we pour our efforts into ensuring people have the training and education they need to support themselves and their families then there will be less problems.

Not to mention training in how to solve their challenges like family challenges and relationship challenges and how to cope with lonlieness and sexual frustration.

Also training in caring for our environment, things like composting, recycling, sorting bottles and cans, using the bus instead of the car.

These actities are better than war and these activities are W.A.R.S.= World Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 8:15pm
*shudder*

Posted By: kim!
Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 9:25pm

Indeed.

Perhaps this new religion is Islam Lite...

heh - you should front up to a bunch of Mormons and try to convice _them_ that they are really just Muslim Lites...

Kim...

Date Posted: 26 May 2005 at 3:33am

Interesting thought, once Christians really understand that we all submit to the will of Allah in degrees and this term is called Islam and makes us Muslims then there will be an enjoining of Peace......

Also when they understand that we all come under the Ummah of Islam and each of us is free to choose our own path and each path is valid as a choice then things will be better too. 

A lot of Christians I speak with though at first are a bit shocked or weary after a while comprehend what I am talking about and appreciate the spiritual significance within the Message....

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net