IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 51>
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:54pm

Jouberar,

you wrote beside other things:

"It can and will only be Jesus, the Muslims are quick to judge the bible as corrupt but the so called lying prophecies of Muhammad is not corrupted you must make up your mind when is the bible corrupt and when isn't corrupt because you are awaiting for so called destined fools Paradise"

It cannot be Jesus, because he also has foretold the coming of the prophet, so it cannot be himself.
Other thing about the Bible: I find it to be contradictory within itself, a proof that those incharge of it has altered it. Now as far as we still using as a referance and use its quotes is only to show people like you that your own belief and its principles are not supported even in the book from which you claim you get them. And because you refuse to take the words of the Quran.
As far as your bold letter comments, I will treat them as arrogant and immature, as they simply reflect your level of knowledge and understanding, and are simply un-impressive. 
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 25 March 2009 at 1:00pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 1:45pm
As Salamu Alaikum, Brothers and Sisters. Jouberar,The topic is not about corruption in the bible.          Matt 8:12 Jesus(As) says:   Therefore I say to you the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a nation bearing the Fruit of it. Tell me who is this nation, Could the Bible be talkings about the Muslims? And the Kingdom of God would be taken away from who, Could the Bible be refering to the Jews? Most definately.
Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by JOUBERAR JOUBERAR wrote:

The Prophets Of Satan

In Matthew 24, Jesus promised that, in the last days, there would be many false prophets that would rise up and deceive many people. When Christians hear the term "false prophet" we usually think in terms of preachers or teachers who present false and damnable doctrines to the body of Christ. While this is a valid interpretation of this term, I believe that there are other mouthpieces of Satan who make no claim to Christianity, yet have an effect on those in the Church who are not prudent enough to avoid being exposed to their prophetic utterances. This effect can be either direct or indirect, as we shall see.

WHO IS THAT PROPHETS OF SATAN BECAUSE SATAN DOES NOT LAY CLAIM ON CHRISTIANITY  SATAN REJECT CHRISTIANITY IN SUCH A WAY YOU WON'T NOTICE IT. 

"Jesus answered them, ?Watch out that no one misleads you. For many will come in my name, saying, "I am the Christ," and they will mislead many ... Then if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ!" or "There he is!" do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Remember, I have told you ahead of time.'" Matthew 24:4-5, 23-25

The prophet Muhammad certainly does not fit the description given by Jesus.

To start off, Jesus says that many will come IN MY NAME claiming I AM THE CHRIST. The prophet Muhammad never claimed he was the Christ, that title was never given to him in the Quran, the term Christ is only given to Jesus in the Quran. Secondly, Muhammad never came in Jesus' name; Muhammad came for Allah's cause, not Jesus'. So therefore as we already see, the prophet Muhammad does not match the description given by Jesus.

The next description Jesus gives is that the false prophet will perform several great signs and wonders. The prophet Muhammad does not fit this description neither. In fact one of the main arguments Christians bring up against Muhammad, is that he did not perform great miracles and signs like the former prophets. In fact the unbelievers also accused Muhammad of this:

But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, "Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?" Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: "Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!" And they say: "For us, we reject all (such things)!" S. 28:48

Nay; rather it is signs, clear signs in the breasts of those who have been given knowledge; and none denies Our signs but the evildoers. They say, 'Why have signs not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say: 'The signs are only with God, and I am only a plain warner. What, is it not SUFFICIENT FOR THEM that We have sent down upon thee the Book that is recited to them? Surely in that is a mercy, and a reminder to a people who believe. S. 29:49-51 A.J. Arberry

So as you can see, the pagans accused the prophet Muhammad of not performing great miracles and signs. As I also mentioned, Christians themselves always bring this argument up, so hence a Christian cannot honestly take both sides of the arguments, Christian's must make their mind up. Did Muhammad perform great signs and wonders or did he not? If he did not, then he does not fit the description of a false prophet. This just shows the double standards Christians use in their arguments.

However so, I am not saying the Blessed prophet Muhammad did not perform miracles and so on. He most certainly did, go read the hadiths to read them for yourself. The Quran is also a miracle and a sign. However so what I am saying is that the prophet Muhammad did not go around everyday performing miracles, and doing great wonders, this is what the Dajjal (anti-Christ) will do. So either way, the prophet Muhammad does not match that description.

Also finally, the prophet Muhammad did not try to persuade the people to believe him by major miracles and signs. This is not how he went about things, so again he does not fit the description.

So as we see, those verses which Christians often bring up do not refer to Muhammad, the prophet Muhammad does not fit the description.

JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:55am
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Jouberar,

"It can and will only be Jesus, the Muslims are quick to judge the bible as corrupt but the so called lying prophecies of Muhammad is not corrupted you must make up your mind when is the bible corrupt and when isn't corrupt because you are awaiting for so called destined fools Paradise"

It cannot be Jesus, because he also has foretold the coming of the prophet, so it cannot be himself.
Other thing about the Bible: I find it to be contradictory within itself, a proof that those incharge of it has altered it. Now as far as we still using as a referance and use its quotes is only to show people like you that your own belief and its principles are not supported even in the book from which you claim you get them. And because you refuse to take the words of the Quran.
As far as your bold letter comments, I will treat them as arrogant and immature, as they simply reflect your level of knowledge and understanding, and are simply un-impressive. 
Hasan

Hasan tell me when and where were Muhammad a perfectionist in bringing take note! the "word" of "God" to the people. 
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Jouberar,

Hasan

If he foretold the coming of a prophet then that must then also been corrupted  and been tampered with why would foretold a substitute or may I expressed it in a better way a replacement to replace Christ, if He said he is the true grape vine.
God will send no substitute to replace his Son no matter how corrupt you say the bible is.  
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 5:06pm
Jouberar,
can you ask your question in English that I can understand, so I can answer it correctly,
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 5:12pm

{ tell me when and where were Muhammad a perfectionist in bringing take note! the "word" of "God" to the people.}

assalam alaikum

{ from 610-633 in mekkah and madina }

who said muhammad was a perfectionist? he was a  human being like you and i.

why did god wait so long?:

John 15:26 (New International Version)

26"When the Counselor{ Gabrial } comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth { Muhammad } who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. { muhammad testifies of jesus' hollyness and the truth of his message }

John 16:5-14 (New International Version)

5"Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' 6Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief. 7But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor { Gabrial } will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt { the Qu'ran does this to the unbelievers and those who incurd his wrath also those who've gone asrtay! what some would call HARD TEACHINGS! }in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

12"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth { Muhammad }, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, { Muhammad recited what Gabrial spoke.}and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. { the message or the word of life }

8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt { the Qu'ran does this vividly to the unbelievers and those who incurd his wrath also those who've gone astray! what some would call HARD TEACHINGS! 

i never understood why " some people " say when they read the qu'ran it was full of hate. i've never found  "hate" within the qu'ran myself . it bewildered me till now.
      it's not that there is hate in the qu'ran . it's because of the guilt they feel in their own hearts  when they read it. as we all know the heardest thing to face is that which is within ourselves. " some people "can't handle it so THEY lash out against that which brings them to themselves.breaking the mirror so to speak .
love
leland

Edited by Nazarene - 01 April 2009 at 8:12pm
love for all conquers all
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali Mansoor_ali wrote:

Originally posted by JOUBERAR JOUBERAR wrote:

The Prophets Of Satan

In Matthew 24, Jesus promised that, in the last days, there would be many false prophets that would rise up and deceive many people. When Christians hear the term "false prophet" we usually think in terms of preachers or teachers who present false and damnable doctrines to the body of Christ. While this is a valid interpretation of this term, I believe that there are other mouthpieces of Satan who make no claim to Christianity, yet have an effect on those in the Church who are not prudent enough to avoid being exposed to their prophetic utterances. This effect can be either direct or indirect, as we shall see.

WHO IS THAT PROPHETS OF SATAN BECAUSE SATAN DOES NOT LAY CLAIM ON CHRISTIANITY  SATAN REJECT CHRISTIANITY IN SUCH A WAY YOU WON'T NOTICE IT. 

"Jesus answered them, ?Watch out that no one misleads you. For many will come in my name, saying, "I am the Christ," and they will mislead many ... Then if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ!" or "There he is!" do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Remember, I have told you ahead of time.'" Matthew 24:4-5, 23-25

The prophet Muhammad certainly does not fit the description given by Jesus.

To start off, Jesus says that many will come IN MY NAME claiming I AM THE CHRIST. The prophet Muhammad never claimed he was the Christ, that title was never given to him in the Quran, the term Christ is only given to Jesus in the Quran. Secondly, Muhammad never came in Jesus' name; Muhammad came for Allah's cause, not Jesus'. So therefore as we already see, the prophet Muhammad does not match the description given by Jesus.

The next description Jesus gives is that the false prophet will perform several great signs and wonders. The prophet Muhammad does not fit this description neither. In fact one of the main arguments Christians bring up against Muhammad, is that he did not perform great miracles and signs like the former prophets. In fact the unbelievers also accused Muhammad of this:

But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, "Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?" Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: "Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!" And they say: "For us, we reject all (such things)!" S. 28:48

Nay; rather it is signs, clear signs in the breasts of those who have been given knowledge; and none denies Our signs but the evildoers. They say, 'Why have signs not been sent down upon him from his Lord?' Say: 'The signs are only with God, and I am only a plain warner. What, is it not SUFFICIENT FOR THEM that We have sent down upon thee the Book that is recited to them? Surely in that is a mercy, and a reminder to a people who believe. S. 29:49-51 A.J. Arberry

So as you can see, the pagans accused the prophet Muhammad of not performing great miracles and signs. As I also mentioned, Christians themselves always bring this argument up, so hence a Christian cannot honestly take both sides of the arguments, Christian's must make their mind up. Did Muhammad perform great signs and wonders or did he not? If he did not, then he does not fit the description of a false prophet. This just shows the double standards Christians use in their arguments.

However so, I am not saying the Blessed prophet Muhammad did not perform miracles and so on. He most certainly did, go read the hadiths to read them for yourself. The Quran is also a miracle and a sign. However so what I am saying is that the prophet Muhammad did not go around everyday performing miracles, and doing great wonders, this is what the Dajjal (anti-Christ) will do. So either way, the prophet Muhammad does not match that description.

Also finally, the prophet Muhammad did not try to persuade the people to believe him by major miracles and signs. This is not how he went about things, so again he does not fit the description.

So as we see, those verses which Christians often bring up do not refer to Muhammad, the prophet Muhammad does not fit the description.

He simply fits it good because he rejects Christianity since his prophet hood.
Muhammad could not do miracles because he was not a real prophet from God because all the Jewish prophets that God send had perform miracles in God's name.
Now look how many claims were made about Muhammad as the comforter the praised one the anointed one etc.

His names: When he was born, his grandfather, Abdul Mutalib, gave him the name Muhammad. And it means "praised one" or "praising one." He was later called "As-Saddiq" (the Truthful) by all of those who knew of his truthful and honest nature. He always said only the truth. He was also called "Al-Amin" (the Trustworthy) due to his integrity and always upholding any trust given to him. When the tribes were battling against each other, both sides would entrust him with their possessions during the fighting, even if it might be against some of his own tribesmen, because they knew he would always uphold any trust given to him. All of his names indicated the very nature of a man who was praised for his honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. He was also well known for advocating the reconciliation of kinship and relationships. He ordered his followers to always honor the "ties of the wombs" (siblings and other close relatives).
Why would God let 124000 prophets failed and put the seal on Muhammad?

Even Allah Almighty is praising Muhammad (Sal) without end for the sake of his honour.How can Allah praise a human been.

How can muslims then lay claim that Muhammmad was foretold in the Hindu scripture they did not belive in God this is real absurd

1. According to Bhavishya Purana in the Prati Sarag Parv III Khand 3 Adhay 3 Shloka 5 to 8.
    "A malecha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking a foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mohammad. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Maha Dev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the Panchgavya and the Ganga water (i.e. purifying him of all sins) offered him the present of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, "I make obeisance to thee. O ye! The pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malecha opponents."

2. Muhammad (pbuh) prophesised in Bhavishya Purana

The Prophecy clearly states:

1. The name of the Prophet as Mohammad.

2. He will belong to Arabia. The Sanskrit word Marusthal means a sandy track of land or a desert.

3. Special mention is made of the companions of the Prophet, i.e. the Sahabas. No other Prophet had as many companions as Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

4. He is referred as the pride of mankind (Parbatis nath). The Glorious Qur�an reconfirms this

"And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character"
                                  [Al-Qur'an 68:4]|

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah, a beautiful pattern (of conduct)".
                                 [Al-Qur'an 33:21]

5. He will kill the devil, i.e. abolish idol worship and all sorts of vices.

6. The Prophet will be given protection against his enemy.

Some people may argue that �RajaBhoj mentioned in the prophecy lived in the 11th century C.E. 500 years after the advent of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and was the descendant in the 10th generation of Raja Shalivahan. These people fail to realise that there was not only one Raja of the name Bhoj. The Egyptian Monarchs were called as Pharaoh and the Roman Kings were known as Caesar, similarly the Indian Rajas were given the title of Bhoj. There were several Raja Bhoj who came before the one in 11th Century C.E.

realize
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 51>
  Share Topic