IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new member  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummsaleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member
    Posted: 09 July 2005 at 7:52am
Salam sisters, I''m new to this group and i'm writing from Saudi, i have some face covers that were donated to me to send to the states, does anyone want a face cover? Hope to get to know all of you sisters and hope to join your discussions about Islam and raising children; maybe cooking?  Ummsaleh
amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 8:29am

Asslamualaikum

Sister

Warm welcome to the board. Inshallah you'll get the information of your interest. Its a nice place to discuss and to share views.

Ma Salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 8:56am

Al Salam 3olaikom

I am also new. Nice meeting you and hope you get all your answers?

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:40am

Assalamu alaikum Sister ummsaleh,

Welcome.  I hope you find your time here interesting.  You can find a thread about cooking under "Sisters" - on page 3 - "your favorite recipe".  Please feel free to add your favorite dish!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Lehua View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lehua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:53am

Assalamu alaikum

I am also new to this board.  Insallah we will know each other soon.

ummsaleh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummsaleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 10:22am
Thank you all for the the warm welcome
aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:01am
SALAAM SISTER,welcome hope to get to know a bit more about you
aisha
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 4:34pm
Salaam sister, what kind of food do you like to cook? I am quite a chef and am going to school to be a dietitian so let me know if you need any recipe for any kind of food.
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic