IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - London  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 5:26am

Yes, it is very devastating to hear that a muslim is doing all those attacks. With all do respect to all the religions I think  these so called "terrorists" should be put under a new catagory of religion.I don't think that they even have a religion.

I want to who would do something so terrible and say "I DID IT" and then be on the run for the rest of his life, common they there is someting fishy......

I know everyone wants to live with freedom

May Allah help those in need

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
kolhara View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolhara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:23am

That religion is called "satanism".  The terrorists are truly the spawn of Satan.  Those who kill and those who celebrate the killing have no compassion.   

Originally posted by Rose Rose wrote:

Yes, it is very devastating to hear that a muslim is doing all those attacks. With all do respect to all the religions I think  these so called "terrorists" should be put under a new catagory of religion.I don't think that they even have a religion.

I want to who would do something so terrible and say "I DID IT" and then be on the run for the rest of his life, common they there is someting fishy......

I know everyone wants to live with freedom

May Allah help those in need

amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:20am

Asslamualaikum

Originally posted by Yusuf. Yusuf. wrote:

Originally posted by bat42001 bat42001 wrote:

Does't the islamic religion teach to hate those that aren't mulsim? All infadels must convert or die? Heard that somewhere.

You heard wrong.

Yes Brother Yusuf is right. Islam is a religion of peace and love. The very meaning of Islam is peace. It asks its followers to be kind and just towards other humans

"Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on acount of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity."(Quran 60:8)

Ma Salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 10:05am
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Clarabelle View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clarabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 2:14pm

I have lived and worked with muslims, and those that did this are not muslims. I agree with Colin that they are not fit to be called human.

I actually think they have a valid point: the US and UK war on Iraq was wrong. I agree that Saddam's regimes had to be brought down somehow but to go in all guns blazing was wrong. Innocent people were killed. However, we cannot keep bombing eachother back and forth in retaliation or to make a point. There have to be other ways.

Those resposible should also remember that thousands (perhaps millions) did not want the war on Iraq to happen. We marched and campaigned but it went ahead. I think Blair's narrow margin of victory at the recent general election made him realise how unpopular his decision to go along with Bush was. At least I hope so.

I believe that the only way we can really change this money, violence and power dominated world is to work together, discuss things, listen to eachother, accept that if we all believed the same thing then this world would be so boring! No discussion, no learning about others' ways of life, their cultures.

No 'god' worth our faith would demand that we kill eachother to make ourselves heard. These people cannot say they have worked in the name of God or Allah.

Love to all

Clarabelle

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 2:44pm
There is no god but He, The Mighty, The Wise.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 8:40pm
[QUOTE=Ummziba]Why do we Muslims allow "so called Muslims" to think and act in such a disgusting manner.[/.QUOTE]

Sorry to disappoint you, dear sis; although, I know the terrorists were wrong, I won't condemn them because they didn't attack first and they killed much less. I will pray for their forgiveness. I am sorry that the children were killed but, frankly, I am disppointed that few were killed.
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2005 at 10:56pm
I am disppointed that few were killed.

WTF??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic