IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - London  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Lameese Lameese wrote:

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Please Herjihad we must not mock anyone�s faith.

It�s an article of his faith that God can design something wrong, but never never the US go wrong.

Well, isn't that a double edged sword? That can go for any country in the world. Or person......

Including Sasha's opinion of himself!
I on the other hand have never subscribed to this idea that Sasha (Whisper) imparts to me (as if from on high ) that somehow the US can do no wrong.  Not at all...the US had done many wrongs, as has every country and people that has ever been...but hey, why deal with reality and facts, right Sasha, when beating up on people with hyperbole is sooo much fun for you..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

It�s an article of his faith that God can design something wrong, but never never the US go wrong.

Well, isn't that a double edged sword? That can go for any country in the world. Or person......

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:46pm

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

How does dropping bombs on innocent villages help anybody?

Which innocent village was bombed intentionally?  Again, I would never claim perfection from the MN forces arrayed currently in the War against Terror/War for Freedom.  However, since when does harboring the heinous mass murderer Osama Bin Laden, mass killer of 3,000 in one hour, become something that can be helped with food stamps?  Uh, sorry, that's not going to make him capitulate Herjihad.  But, if you will, be specific on which innocent villages are being bombed..
Bruce
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 1:09pm

Bismillah,

It is 100 degrees with no air conditioner.  To continue...

We need to start preventing crime with the crime that is preventable (people who would behave nicely if they really knew how and were not led into crime).  Food, education, recreation for poor kids all over the world, and a meaningful existence for all of us (caring for others through giving, volunteering et cetera).  This topic could take PAGES!

Most American kids have violence bred into us by our culture and surroundings.  We are also taught that girls and boys are a different breed from each other, and we are raised this way.  I consider both of these faulty and destructive.  Yeah, it's a cute joke to say: Men!  But our differences are overplayed way too much.

We need to breed peace, love, compassion, understanding, communication skills into our children.  And beyond this, there are still evil souls who will commit atrocities, like the pedophiles all over the world, but that I hear about in America and Europe a lot.  (Unfortunatley, they are in Arabic and other countries as well.)

The current American government's only interest is power, oil, and glory.  (That's because they were taught violence when they were kids.)  Do you see the cycle?  It is for peace loving Muslims, and people of other faiths, to encourage peace and good behavior.

How does dropping bombs on innocent villages help anybody? My country should still be paying reparations to the black slaves who were stolen from their countries, the Indians whose land we stole, and the Japanese whom we massacered with the worst weapons of mass destruction use ever.

With paying all of our bills, and healthcare for all of our citizens, we wouldn't have any money for invading other countries.  But we'd have healthier, happier human being Americans.

By the way, I don't know of an Arabic country that is better.  Certainly not Jordan.  We all seem to have the same violent behavior and attitudes as a society.  It's really hard to purge and find peace, but we can try.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:12pm

Herjihad, I have checked. Now, it's perfectly kosher to kill. GBW went to a mount in the States and got an upgrade of the Ten Commandments (aka TC version VII - Windows 2003/4).

It reads "thou shalt kill only from 52,000 feet in the air and if you can fabricate enough explanations, for your own voters if not for the rest of the world"

You may have noticed, all America towns are planned on a square grid. Our designs seem to effect our approach to life. Leaving aside that rare breed of the Lewis Lapham or Noam Chomsky likes all others seem to live in a very sqaure grid of response to almsot evrything in their lives.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

Whisper and B,

You might not realize that my definition of terrorist includes anyone dropping bombs on innocent people.  It is against my religion to kill non-combatants.  I would like "collateral damage" to be against the law in my country.

B, we can pray for Allah, SWT, to punish all transgressors for he is in charge.  I advocate praying to Allah, SWT, against them all as well, but I brought up the Al-Qaeda group because they had the nerve to ask for our prayers when we hate them for killing so many innocents and frightening them with their evil ways.

But now that I think about it, I remember something GWB said about God being behind him and his decisions.  Yeah, that deserves prayers against his evil bomb dropping, country invading ways also.

I personally would like to see the destruction of all weapons of mass destruction, which includes bombs from planes et cetera.  I was very sad when the dismantling of nuclear warheads stopped because the Soviet Union fell apart and the powers that be in America had no incentive to destroy them anymore.

If we all agreed that we need to stop mass killings, then we could enter a world treaty, and have much more peace.

Thanks for your thoughts Herjihad.

Do you believe that police need to use force sometimes against evil persons intent on doing evil to innocent persons?  If you do, then the same could be said of say, Saddam Hussein, Mullah Omar or Osama Bin Laden - could it not...how do you plan to stop these people without force or the threat of force?  Could anyone have stopped Hitler or Pol Pot (for that matter) without force?

May the great God bless you and your family..peace be upon you..
Bruce
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:38pm

Bismillah,

Whisper and B,

You might not realize that my definition of terrorist includes anyone dropping bombs on innocent people.  It is against my religion to kill non-combatants.  I would like "collateral damage" to be against the law in my country.

B, we can pray for Allah, SWT, to punish all transgressors for he is in charge.  I advocate praying to Allah, SWT, against them all as well, but I brought up the Al-Qaeda group because they had the nerve to ask for our prayers when we hate them for killing so many innocents and frightening them with their evil ways.

But now that I think about it, I remember something GWB said about God being behind him and his decisions.  Yeah, that deserves prayers against his evil bomb dropping, country invading ways also.

I personally would like to see the destruction of all weapons of mass destruction, which includes bombs from planes et cetera.  I was very sad when the dismantling of nuclear warheads stopped because the Soviet Union fell apart and the powers that be in America had no incentive to destroy them anymore.

If we all agreed that we need to stop mass killings, then we could enter a world treaty, and have much more peace.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic