IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Israeli Jets bomb Gaza: 1,300 Dead  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Israeli Jets bomb Gaza: 1,300 Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 4:41pm

It is unreal that all the good old membership had pitch in such verities of arguments to satisfy one crab's (Ron )assertion which is not even valid!
Take it from some one who is neutral and objectively involved on ground......
nothing hypothetical ... Excerpted from January 29, 2009

Interview with Jimmy CarterThe Future of Gaza

RIZ KHAN

MR. KHAN: Now, in terms of Hamas, with your meetings with them � obviously you take a lot of flack for that. Do you feel Hamas can be trusted, that they would � of course, they're always portrayed as never sticking to ceasefires, that they are pretty much part of the problem. Israel certainly portrays them as the main reason the ceasefire ends.

PRES. CARTER: Well, I know what happened in this last ceasefire. I was the one that helped to orchestrate it. When I went that April I asked Hamas to accept a ceasefire just in Gaza. Their first position was no, we'll only accept a ceasefire with the entire Palestine, that is, Gaza and the West bank. I knew that Israel would not accept that, so they finally accepted okay, we'll accept the proposition that you put forward to us, Mr. President, that is, Gaza ceasefire only. I relayed that information to the chief negotiator between the Hamas and Israel, Omar Sulaiman, head of security in Egypt.

And he pursued that proposition and finally reached an agreement late in May � about a month and six weeks later � and the agreement was that they would stop all attacks on each other, that Hamas would stop all the rockets and that Israel would open up the supply line going in to supply food and water and medicines and fuel to the one and a half million Palestinians. That was the agreement. Hamas kept their promise I would say 99 percent. Three months there was just one mortar round or rocket fire � no damage done. But Israel did not keep their promise on opening up their supply lines; they only increased to about twenty percent.

But still Hamas kept their promise until the fourth day of November, at which time Israel attacked Gaza militarily because they claimed that there was a tunnel being built. It turned out that the tunnel was completely within the walls of Gaza and there are probably a thousand other tunnels between Gaza and Egypt. But that was what precipitated the breakdown in the ceasefire.

I think after this "RON BOY' you can just buzz off you have wasted every body's time and energies! IMHO You are not good people;  you may wallow in your atheism and good luck......

Edited by Sign*Reader - 04 February 2009 at 1:14am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2009 at 1:11am

Israeli War Crimes

Under the Black Flag(Click to read full)

By URI AVNERY

The rabbis openly called upon the soldiers to be cruel and merciless towards the Arabs. To treat them mercifully, they stated, is a �terrible, awful immorality�. When such material is distributed to religious soldiers going into war, it is easy to see why things happened the way they did.
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:25am
Must watch editorial by Bill Moyer of PBS............

Edited by Sign*Reader - 06 February 2009 at 12:07pm
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 10:21am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 12:24pm
abuayisha
Thanx Bro.................
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 4:28pm
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 11:41pm
It is so nice to see such artistic pictures of death destruction and despair, isn't it, dear readers of The New York Times ...? Imagine, not a single death depicted except a hapless donkey, ooh, that must be so painfull for you to look at!

Tha sanitising, and glorification of war is a Hollywood speciality

http://www.aporrea.org/tiburon/n127944.html this video contains images sent to the Saudi Arabian King, by a Norwegian diplomat to protest their inaction. It is titled: Zionists Imitating Hitler. be warned there are NO pictures of dead animals here.
Putri Bungsu View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Putri Bungsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 12:14am
Every single day, I promised God that I will spread the truth to at least one person. May He make this one person be a thousands and a millions, so we can all be united and strong.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>
  Share Topic