IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Query  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Query

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gulliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 5:05pm
I told my friend once that I thought we came together to understand we both believed in the same God, and to share faith, and grow strong in that and supporting each other, and helping others see the real good 'fruit' of such faith. After hearing you, I am convinced of it. To make an effort now not just to reach out to non Catholics. Not that I was ever like that anyway. I hate 'labels'  But now there are more people here from other countries, cultures and faiths - to seek them out too, and see that we cannot grow in understanding of each other, and share and strengthen our faith in God.  I don't doubt it's what God wants and I tell the truth when I say I have never known anyone in my life to pray to the 'created' as Creator. We all need to take the ol' blinkers off and open our hearts.

Cause God knows - the way the world, society is headed, Ireland going 'down the toilet', and fast - I think we are badly in need of it.

God bless Whisper and thanks for the reminder :-)

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 7:14pm
Cause God knows - the way the world, society is headed, Ireland going 'down the toilet', and fast - I think we are badly in need of it.

We need it like anything and from yesterday to wash off the effects of colonial mischiefs. They have all lived very closely and happily, for centuries, but a Hang Low Sexnon can't see anyone happy just because el pobre is deep down terribly unhappy himself!

Edited by Whisper - 06 November 2008 at 7:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic