IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gov. Sarah Palin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gov. Sarah Palin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gov. Sarah Palin
    Posted: 29 August 2008 at 5:36pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GIMKwtHh1Q

LOL

Edited by abuayisha - 29 August 2008 at 5:36pm
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 6:15pm
Cool
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 4:37pm
Will take her as Governator's replacement anytime!

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2008 at 11:56pm
Oh, I see!
Finally got it going.

Just one little question, Abuayisha, if that's the norm of the United States of America, how do people like you, Hayfa, Angela, Maryah, S*R and those others with real IQ feel?

Is your lot ever tempted to migrate to cultured places like say the UK or, better still, Spain? I will do anything to get you there.

Edited by Whisper - 01 September 2008 at 12:17am
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 3:58am

Well I know many of people who said if McCain wins they are heading out..lol

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Is your lot ever tempted to migrate to cultured places like say the UK or, better still, Spain? I will do anything to get you there.

Agree or disagree about American foreign policy, we do it all the time, but this is what I love about Americans;

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/jul/15/local/me-hero15

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2008 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Oh, I see!
Finally got it going.

Just one little question, Abuayisha, if that's the norm of the United States of America, how do people like you, Hayfa, Angela, Maryah, S*R and those others with real IQ feel?

Plan to take you up on the offer after a family powwow on the subject!
UK is off the table for Californians weather wise, Spain sounds like a plan if could  dispose our estate but with one hitch the language!!!! 

Now back on the subject!

Little known Sarah Palin FactsWink

• Sarah Palin became governor because five children left her with too much spare energy.
  • Sarah Palin could not find a good man, so her husband was constructed from the DNA of Washington, Lee, and Genghis Khan.
  • Sarah Palin will send Biden a pre-debate cheat sheet. The sheet will have tips on defending against Kung Fu Death Grip.
  • Sarah Palin is on loan from the Justice League.
  • NFL teams may draft Sarah Palin, if they forfeit all their other players forever, to maintain league parity.
  • Iran�s nuclear program is a response to Sarah Palin.
  • We don�t know who would win in a Chuck Norris - Sarah Palin cage match because they�ve never invented a cage that can hold Sarah Palin.
  • Alaska is the 49th state solely because they knew even before she was born that Sarah Palin would never finish last.
  • Global Warming doesn�t kill polar bears. Sarah Palin does - usually with her bare hands.
  • Sarah Palin�s hotness is the largest single contributor to melting polar ice caps.
  • It�s not raining in DC. Those are God�s tears of joy that McCain picked Sarah Palin.
  • Chuck Norris wishes he was Sarah Palin trapped in a man�s body.
  • Sarah Palin paid her way through school by hunting for yeti pelts with a slingshot.
  • Sarah Palin knows the location of DB Cooper�s body because she threw him from the plane.
  • The Northern Lights are really just the reflection from Sarah Palin�s eys.
  • The raw energy of Sarah Palin melts the Alaskan ice roads every spring.
  • Sarah Palin used to wrestle kodiak bears in Alaskan bare knuckles fight clubs.
  • Sarah Palin once bagged a caribou by staring it down until it died.
  • Sarah Palin turned down a job as skipper of a Deadliest Catch boat because it wasn�t challenging enough
  • Sarah Palin fishes salmon by convincing them it�s in their interest to jump into the boat.
  • Sarah Palin once guided Santa�s sleigh through an Alaskan blizzard with the light from her smile.
  • Without her glasses, looking deep into Sarah Palin�s eyes will blind you with the beauty of the tundra sun.
  • Sarah Palin would have won Miss Alaska, but she forgot to clean off the polar-bear blood.
  • Sarah Palin wants to drill for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, but to save time, she's going to let oil companies do it for her.

Edited by Sign*Reader - 31 August 2008 at 9:21pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2008 at 12:20am

Well I know many of people who said if McCain wins they are heading out..lol

Hayfa, you have permanent bases in Almeria, Lahore and Manchester, just appoint me Secretary General of your fan's club!

Edited by Whisper - 01 September 2008 at 12:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic