IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behind The Bible Fraud  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Behind The Bible Fraud

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 6:29am
Great! Oh! GOD, help me to decide.

Edited by pauline35
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by mohamed mohamed wrote:

Here is an article by Robert Adams that examines how the Bible has been maliciously altered and  interpolated thru the centuries. In the process the original teachings of the truly great prophet was lost for ever.

http://rense.com/general66/hide.htm

It cannot be lost for ever, as the Great Prophet Jesus said:-

John 8:32
and YOU will know the truth,. . .

John 17:17
Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.

So how can what the Prophet said not be true?

Can humans stop God from letting the truth be know of what Jesus said; is man stronger than God so sa to stop him doing so??

robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 5:52am
Originally posted by angela mcbride angela mcbride wrote:

I think you guys may be interested in www.freewebs.com/holygrail/

Maybe Jesus did manage to leave us an untouchable message after all.

The above must be true because the prophet Jesus said:-

John 17:17
Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 9:39pm

robin,  Jesus care of John said:

John 8:32
and YOU will know the truth,. . .

So, we have now known the truth that bible has been altered as mentioned with proofs in the above posts. Jesus said "You will know the Truth."

So the truth has come out. Please believe that the bible has been severely worked on in the past and even today that editing of bible is going on at high speed.

Specially, your version with Yehovas, how long have you had that? Could you tell me if that version of bible was in circulation 200 years ago?

Edited by minuteman - 17 August 2008 at 9:43pm
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 7:01am
John 8

31To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

51I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

John 8

31To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

51I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."

believer, the above verses are true. Jesus was right when he said to the Jews " If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." 

That is perfectly right.

The next verse is also true, i.e.  I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death..

Very good. We believe what Jesus said and it is true. It means that any one who will listen to Jesus and will follow him will not die, that is the spiritual death.  That man will live for ever. That is well understood. But please tell me if I am wrong. Thanks.

believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 2:59pm
minuteman your statement that is false is -

So, we have now known the truth that bible has been altered as mentioned with proofs in the above posts. Jesus said "You will know the Truth."

So the truth has come out. Please believe that the bible has been severely worked on in the past and even today that editing of bible is going on at high speed.

Specially, your version with Yehovas, how long have you had that? Could you tell me if that version of bible was in circulation 200 years ago?
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2008 at 11:51pm

believer, you have not replied to the post which was for you. Instead, you have come back with a post which was meant for robin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic