IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hatred within the Abrahamic faiths  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHatred within the Abrahamic faiths

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hatred within the Abrahamic faiths
    Posted: 15 August 2008 at 11:52am
Asking me to prove hatred in quantitative form is like asking me to prove how many human beings across the planet is happy.

You have raised an issue and as if it is more endemic than it is. Come on, ptove to us that the Abrahimic faith folks are mere bunch haters and some third rate sickos.
I am saying that people are basically endowed with finer spirit than perhaps may be your experience. I know the US is no place for someone to grow up, but even I didn't know that it's really so sick as is reflected by your mentality.

I have my sympathies with you, but you are promoting EXACTLY what Pentagon and the State Department would wish us to believe - just for the sake of masking over their crimes in the Middle East. Plus, you are diverting attention from some real issues.

The question is: is that intentional or just co-incidental?

I cant deny you the right to think that everyone in the world hates everyone else - after all you are a natural American. BUT you ahve to convince us of how many people hate in my set of faiths. Stand up if you have any mettle. Or, just shut up before I expose your fakeness.

Edited by Whisper - 15 August 2008 at 12:03pm
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 8:30am

Actually thats not entirely true Believer , children can be very unkind at times, they might not know they're doing something wrong etc, but they too can be very opinionated about appearances, races etc. Even toddlers. Even young children, if not exposed to others, will have a tendency to stick to 'thier own kind'. I know a family, who had a toddler, her grandmother came to visit . . . during a conversation, someone asked her 'Dont you love Grandma?' and she replied , No . . . on asking why, she said ' because she is very old and wrinkly' . . . (her exact word wasnt wrinkly, but something like that) Little kids will make fun of each other on bieng fat. Observe kids at playgroup level, there will always be a castaway whos picked on.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 6:38am
Have you ever seen young children playing?  They generally gravitate to each other no matter the color of their skin, any type of differance, etc.  I have seen a child ask what is that, how did you get hurt etc. when there is a noticable physical defect.  There is an answer given and the child says ok and continues to play with the different child.

As we grow older and we see the differences, we are influence by those around us, parents, teachers, peers, to react in certain ways. 

What is really foreign to people is loving the enemy.  That is something that most definately has to be taught.

Whisper do love your enemy?
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2008 at 1:27am

A natural inclination of attachment whether to a parent or to a guardian is not love, therefore, our understanding of this concept must be conditioned. |Remember, you part of the world is not reflective to the many countries abroad. Those are YOUR experiences, but I guess being travelled as you say you are are less intelligent abou the actuality of what is. I see love among human beings too, it's just not everywhere I go.

My absolutely dear friend, I understand your position.

Love and kindness is quite a natural thing with human beings, I have no idea how incidental and superficial it�s with our Amerikanos.

I do understand, hatred is more natural than anything else, where you are coming from. My deepest sympathies for you.

To us Muslims every AHL e KITAAB is our soul. I do understand, this would be extremely hard for someone who is an Amrekano first and a mere Muzlim for something I have thus far failed to understand.

He is the Supreme Greatness and has shown me far more love in His world than the 300 million Amrecanos can ever imagine. Bankruptcy is not merely a financial term!

Edited by Whisper - 15 August 2008 at 1:34am
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 10:34pm

I do not have to say much now. It is between Israfil and believer. Please see the post of believr below and Israfil seems to agree wth him.

My attempt, in me saying: it is all in how we understand our GOD.  I happen to believe that GOD'S Word is Jesus in the flesh, you don't.

I believe that Mohammad like all prophets is man and thereful just as sinful and saintly as all other man.  Muslims disagree.

So it is a natural quick transition and progress from imperfect to sinful Muhammad. i.e. the imperfection of Muhammad from Israfil to the sinful status of our prophet from the believer. Quite a big jump. At the most the prophet is considered as a sinful saint.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Forgot to add; this string is a mere waste of time and just a diversion from more important matters at hand right now.

Someone commented just a few minutes ago about your integrity and I have had to agree with her.

Are my feelings supposed to be hurt by this?
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Whisper is now being the ignorant fool I thought he wasn't.
Give us the percentages of those who hate even in your wild figments of imagination or simply shut up. You are out of touch with reality and just furthering the American Agenda.
I challenge you out in the open - THERE IS NO HATRED JUST BASED ON RELIGION - OTHER THAN THE ONE PROMOTED - AT GREAT EXPENSE - BY YOUR ADMINISTRATIONS.

I ALSO CHALLENGE, you are a fake Feel Low sofar!

Asking me to prove hatred in quantitative form is like asking me to prove how many human beings across the planet is happy. You cannot possiblly record nor speculate the amount of people who hate each other. If I can't provide quantitative data neither can you, you can only give me a record from prsonal experience. But, discussing and explaning hatred data  was not the point of the thread. The point of the thread ws to discuss EXPERIECES regarding hatred within the Abrahamic faiths. Blaming American Administration is a simple and basic excuse for the behaviors of people across the world.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2008 at 10:58am

Forgot to add; this string is a mere waste of time and just a diversion from more important matters at hand right now.

Someone commented just a few minutes ago about your integrity and I have had to agree with her.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
  Share Topic