IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Let's Try Part 2  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLet's Try Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 38>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 9:54am

asalamu alaykum,

I believe the answer is C } 600,000  
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 5:55pm
Wa'laikum Salam WRWB,

Yes sister its approximately about 6 lakhs of hadith that Imam Bukhari collected . JazakAllah for answering it

Next Question

Which verse and the word is in the middle of the holy Qur'an ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:29pm
 As'Salamu Alaikum,

Is my question so tough that no one turned up Ermm

Where are you all ? { Woodstock, Bro Hamzah , FearAllah and {Sister} salams_wife ?

Seems like sis Sakeenah , has forgotten us !
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:19pm
As'Salamu Alaikum

Here is the answer to the question

Which verse and the word is in the middle of the holy Qur'an ?

Its verse 19 of chapter Kahf and the word id  وَلْيَتَلَطَّفْ

Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:20pm

Read this :

When the news of Prophet Sallal lahu alaihi wasallam reached her, she plunged in grief and burst into tears. The people there were taken in total surprise ; they never heard anything like that before. She had nurtured him in his childhood and held  him in her arms. She had seen him grow in to a fine young man - a young man who then wore the mantle of  of the Prophet of Allah. She witnessed him as a young bridegroom, when he wed Khadijah RA. She experienced the days when Makkah was like the Final day of Judgement . She saw those historic days when he ruled  over the newly founded Muslim Islamic state. And best of all she saw the miraculous revelations of Allah 's radiance. All the golden pages of his life seemed to pass before her.

A few days after the death of Prophet sallal lahu alayhi wasallam, Abu Bakr, Umar RA, went to visit her to console with her. She started to cry remembering the Prophet {s.a.w.s} They asked her why she was crying though she knew well that he was in a far better world  than this one with Allah swt. She said that although she indeed knew this, she was crying because  the revelations from Allah SWT, had come to an end with his passing away. Hearing  this even they started crying.

Now the question is

Who is "SHE" we were reading about, in the above passage ?

lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:45am
As-salaam alaykum warahaamtullah wabarakatuh ya ikhwan

My sincerest apologies.My itinery changed and I have been reading on a different computer meaning-change of passwords and the rest of the protocol.However,I have been reading still with the exception of the last 2posts in a New Thread.I'd call that chapter 2 of"Let's Try" masha Allahu.So,I had to go through the Forum this morning reading something else &surprisingly found it.I was wondering what happened as I usually have the mails sent into my Inbox.
Masha Allahu,I can see sis.Salaam'swife,bro.Hamza&woodstock are not relenting.May Allah(s.w.t) reward you all.
Hope sis.FearAllah's getting things sorted.May Allah ease all our affairs.Ameen!!!
Where's bro.Muhammed????
Sorry for the long break.....!!!
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Fear_Allah View Drop Down
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:11pm
Assalam alikom
I searched for that question and I found that this lady was :Um Ayman.
Welcome  back sis,Sakeena.What about your studies?
I hope they are going well.
May Allah ease OUR path.
Our LORD! accept from us. You indeed, You are the all-Hearing, the all-Knowing. (2:127)
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:23pm
As'Salamu Alaikum,

Yes, sister its Umm Aeyman RA, who cud see Prophet { Sallal lahu alayhi wasallam } so closely.

Next Question

Name any two sahabas who were matryred during the Battle of Uhud ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 38>
  Share Topic