IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Osama bin Laden  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOsama bin Laden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 8:13am

Nadir(83antony),

Please be know how to be a man then try to learn Islam through Qur'an and Sunnah,you are shaming the muslims with your multiple ids' and khufr statements opposing to Qur'an and Sunnah.Take your Osama with you and go whereever you want!,i am getting anger on you...

pauline35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 7:57am
Dear 83antony, are you the nutty professor who praised OBL, the founder of Al-Qaeda?

Long live NUTTY PROFESSOR!

83antony View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 3:55am

Holy Qur�an

Al-Hashr

13. Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of All�h - Isl�mic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Ban� An-Nad�r) breasts than All�h. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of All�h).

14. They fight not against you even together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Their enmity among themselves is very great. You would think they were united, but their hearts are divided, that is because they are a people who understand not.

15. They are like their immediate predecessors (the Jews of Ban� Qain�q�', who suffered), they tasted the evil result of their conduct, and (in the Hereafter, there is) for them a painful torment;-

16. (Their allies deceived them) like Shait�n (Satan), when he says to man: "Disbelieve in All�h." But when (man) disbelieves in All�h, Shait�n (Satan) says: "I am free of you, I fear All�h, the Lord of the 'Alam�n (mankind, jinns and all that exists)!"

17. So the end of both will be that they will be in the Fire, abiding therein. Such is the recompense of the Z�lim�n (i.e. polytheists, wrong-doers, disbelievers in All�h and in His Oneness, etc.).

83antony View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 3:50am

long live Al-Qaeda

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:03am
I obviously knew more than you gave me credit for huh? Incidentally Christ did speak of the mahdi........in the category of "false prophets."
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 10:32am

a sect of the Sunni. Isn't the Mahdi a shia thing?

My friend, what doest thou know about this Sunni - Shia difference? Thank goodness for as long as the Mahdi is not some Mid Western thing.

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 9:33pm

My Iman (& Mahdi) is Sheik Osama bin Laden. May Allah send His Mercy & Blessings upon him, and bestow him with a Most Gracious Victory.

Id love to meet your coward sheik one day , and kill him!  By the way isn't he wahabbi (spelling might be wrong) a sect of the Sunni. Isn't the Mahdi a shia thing?

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Osama View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 4:22pm

Osama Bin Laden:

�The situation at the land of the two Holy places became like a huge volcano at the verge of eruption that would destroy the Kufr and the corruption and its' sources. The explosion at Riyadh and AlKhobar is a warning of this volcanic eruption emerging as a result of the sever oppression, suffering, excessive iniquity, humiliation and poverty.�

Full speech can be found at [http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1022331]

Many are the lies that flow forth from the beast
Many of you think that Al-Qaeda equals terrorist

Sheikh Bin laden shows great wisdom within the words above, for he gracefully explains the source of what you deem is the no-good. At no point is he admitting to ordering any iniquity, rather simply explaining the inevitable results of man made policy.

If you posses any contrary evidence, clear proof he has ordered any terrorism, I will gladly read over that evidence, for a propaganda myth is what I call terrorism.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
  Share Topic