IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My fiancee is muslim and I am Christian  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My fiancee is muslim and I am Christian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yann237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 4:02pm
You're lucky of being a Christian woman marrying a Muslim.

,Cause, i've seen, on this forum, a few years ago a Muslim woman wanting to marry a Christian man.

...Boy! Did insults, threats and the most HARAAM words were written to that woman!

seems bizarre how HARAAM levels vary depending of the topic...

A male. (sorry!)

Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 5:10am

Originally posted by yann237 yann237 wrote:

You're lucky of being a Christian woman marrying a Muslim.

,Cause, i've seen, on this forum, a few years ago a Muslim woman wanting to marry a Christian man.

...Boy! Did insults, threats and the most HARAAM words were written to that woman!

seems bizarre how HARAAM levels vary depending of the topic...

A male. (sorry!)

I was here to see all of that too! It was horrible what was said to her but, she married him anyway!

Lameese

firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 6:30am

Edited by firewall
Meedo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 12:34pm

Well

I am an Egyptian guy living in Egypt. First i would like to state that there shouldnt be any conversion to Islam just because of Love. This is the first step. Second, Islam is beautoiful yes but Egypt has a lot of cultural issues . They dont relate to Islam and sometimes sabbotage things. Family also plays a big role and if they dont like teh girl their son os marrying then it is hell really . Also bieng a muslim doesnt mean he is a practicing muslim.

I think if any lady wants to marry then she should marry from her culture. Western converts to Islam should marry each others . Egyptian muslims should marry eachothers. Culture plays an important role. Why risk and venture with so much ?

I think the sister should think about all what have been said to her on this thread because its true. She can go on vacation and should definetly take it easy .

If you need any more information about Egypt sister you can PM me.

salam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic