IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marraige  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marraige

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 3:34pm

Rubs perfectly asked: but does any1 know anything i can pray that might help the matters???

There is no particular prayer, consult with God on your own time or performing your normal prayers. Of course there are non-obligatory prayers that you could perform that God would suddely activate blessings. God knows your plea from the moment it happened, best believe that your miracles are in the works.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 10:51pm

Yes Whisper, I agree. Britains still suffer not only for the Empires past doings(I wont say mistakes, as hindsight is a wonderful thing) but also because we are extremely generous to immigrants to the deteriment of our own people.

My friend, Marthius Britanicus, if the British public even knew just one tenth of what their ruling class thugs were doing in the world, they would have hanged them all across the country and saved the world all these mess ups.

The Brits were their elite class' first victims, they practiced their exploitation at them before exporting it abroad.

I love my friend, Minuteman's, Obituary of the Empire as if the world had never known any rule of law or other such things ever before Westminster exported these? He seems to forget the salt that his countrymen had to eat had to come but just from the Cheshire mines!

I won't go through the rest of the criminal list. Sorry, I am just a Pathaan, I call a spade a spade, I am not smart, like my brethern from the sub-continent who have the kind technology of justifying any and all occupiers - since 223 BC.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 11:05pm

but does any1 know anything i can pray that might help the matters???

Prayers normally are bound to fail if when we run against His basic Laws of life. Think! You set your sleeping bag, somewhere, across the London - Bristol railtrack and say some prayer and snore away!

Sorry, but the Brits didn't quality control when they were letting hordes of Pakis in, you find the worst lot in the pobre United Kingdom. I do understand your situation, but my vibe is that he is the problem, mum n dad are just a nice escape.

How old is our Romeo Punjabicus? Under 16?

lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 1:26am

UUh Whisper,very funny!!!lol!But this'  a serious issue.

My two cents,if you may Rubs,the question of waiting or not depends on you.Wait,wait for what?Your fiance to chaneg his mind or that of his parents?If you really want to wait,why not give him an ultimatum-Tell him you'd wait for his finaldecsion by so so and so after which you'd move on with your life?I think you should try to give him a span of your 'waiting period',if you so decide.The truth is,anyone can seek advise,and everyone may give their admonition;but the onus is on the 'questioner' to decide if to follow the opinions of the answerer(s).My dear sister,be true to yourself&finalise whatever it is between you and this prospective husband of yours.If he wants you,he would protect you from his parents&take a stand that he has chosen his wife to be&that his parents should accept his choice if they care about him&his happiness.If he doesn't,and clearly hasn't done that,do you need a crystal ball to tall you what he really wants?Obviously not.You can see the handwriting on the wall,except that you don't want to read it.I'm sory if i sound harsh.I know what it feels like to wish for something you can't have.But the harsh reality again is that,the ealier you get over this phase,the earlier you move on with your life&pray for the man that is rightfully yours,masha Allahu.

I pray Allh guides you in making the decision that would benefit you in this Dunniyah&Al-Khakheerah!Ameen!!!!

Even though i might not support everything whisper said,it's true that the"man's the problem"!!!Astagfirullah!!!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 3:27am

Perfectly good words from lovesakeenah. Every word is meaningful.

I wonder if both friends have the English nationality?? Because if they do not then it can be the cause of complications.

About prayers, it is very important that 1. One does not get tired of praying for something.  2. The prayers should be for good and logical, legal things.  3. The best time to pray and speak to God is during prosteration and the prayer shoud be in your own language, after the ritual Arabic words of Tasbeeh.

Please also consider that none of us is able to advise you in the matter of a case of Majnoun - Laila. That means intense love for some one without the fear of ill effects. Rub has to weigh her longings. And read the post of lovesakeenah again and again.

To Whisper: Sir I was only comparing the various invading forces of Europe during the last few centuries who occupied most part of the world. There were French in North Afrika and dutch in the far east. The Indians were lucky to have the British who brought a rule of law for varying faith and race people in India. Otherwise what was there?? The kings and princes were having dance and music sessions in palaces and wasting the public money.

The British gave personal liberty to every one to practice their own faith. That was the best thing that they did. and Muslims (specially Punjabi Muslims) should be very much thankful to the British. We know that any one who does not thank his benefactor does not thank Allah too. So I do not want to be a thankless person.

Edited by minuteman
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 5:34am

To Whisper: Sir I was only comparing the various invading forces of Europe during the last few centuries who occupied most part of the world.

Brother, I agree with you in that sense.

But the French, the Portugese or the Spanish didn't bend the minds of their subjects. They didn't leave behind so much of internal strife. They didn't spit in and break every pot when the fo0lks wanted it back from them - like partitioning India - just to dilute the extent of heavy Muslim minority in that place.

One of my friends says that there is no place ever more complicated (he uses some other word, but wish to stay on IC for a while, yet!) than where Cricket is played!!

Benefactors? You mean they did all those things out of charity for los pobre Indianos? They only and ever did anything that was good for their business and good control of the place. They are exactly like the Americans, the only difference is they just smell and behave slightly better.

The Brit public is entirely different, but they could NOT stop their greedy duplidocuss rulers from getting their boys into Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't know about Iraq, but the Pathaans are extremely hospitable to their occupiers, a good 38% of the NATO chaps are now confirmed hard drug addicts!

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 5:54am

Whisper. Some facts for you. The old Britain did much for the old India:- education, hospitals and a better chance. Britain also gave out British passports to the Indians. A very charitable gesture.Whether we did right to split India into two to form Pakistan and India is always debatible. But Britain did not expect the 2 new nations to cause mass bloodshed. Not clever on the Asians part.

More recently, Mrs Thatcher made it possible for many Asians to come to Britain to train in good professions. We are a helpful nation, not a hindrance. You fail to point out our charitable deeds when Pakistan had a huge earthquake 2 years back. The British public raised millions of pounds of aid. Nothing to do with the government. That was a separate issue.

If you ask the Pakistani/Indians their opinion now, many agree that life would be better if they were still under British rule.

And Britain is nothing like the US

Most recent, I agree we were unable to get our government to stop from invading Iraq and Afganistan with the US. We never wanted our boys to go.

Rubs, sorry we are totally off the subject now. Let us know how it  isgoing. We are thinking about you. It is not an easy situation for you. Next thing, Whisper will probably say it's the fault of the British that this has happened.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 11:14pm

The old Britain did much for the old India:- education, hospitals and a better chance.

I always love this spin as if India had no educational institutions or a real health system before the Brits discovered their Golden Bird. Once, I watched a programme on the telly, which actually implied that the Indians didn�t speak with each before the great gift of the English language was delivered to them?

Just imagine, millions of Indians going about their streets as some deaf mutes. I am not too sure if they could see or not?

Why did the Brits go there?

India was a fully developed society + an area PRODUCING 72% of the global produce. It was like the Dubai of that day. As if the Brits or any other invader would spend even an ounce of energy on jumping on some empty cart?

Britain also gave out British passports to the Indians. A very charitable gesture.

My heart goes out for the Brits. Their passports! After looting all their wealth?

Whether we did right to split India into two to form Pakistan and India is always debatible.

Really? And, it�s not a known habit of the Brits to partition every country before they leave. Malaysia? They were lucky to have Tunko Abdel Rahman to whisper to them to keep united.

Nigeri � Biafra � war and ultimate defeat of the actual Brit plan.

I won�t mention Palestine, because the whole world know of this wound and the great Brit contribution to it. Great Churchill is on record saying: �and we would have 400,000 or even a million Jews doing our bidding in that part of the world�.

Not clever on the Asians part.

These very Asians had LIVED in absolute harmony for well over 1072 years, together.

I know, tomorrow, you will be saying the same thing about Iraq � after the SITUATION there has been created solely by Britain, the US and Australia - the English speaking cousins.

More recently, Mrs Thatcher made it possible for many Asians to come to Britain to train in good professions.

Despite the fact that you mention that poor Grocerette, I will just ask you one simple question: Were these �Asians� always the same before that golden British touch?

Do you know anything about conditions in London, I won�t even mention the provincial towns, in the 17th century?

You fail to point out our charitable deeds when Pakistan had a huge earthquake 2 years back. The British public raised millions of pounds of aid.

I am not discussing the poor British public who are equally abused and subjugated by their lying and cheating masters.

If you ask the Pakistani/Indians their opinion now, many agree that life would be better if they were still under British rule.

When did you conduct that poll?

I know it not to be true, yet what a great consolation for our past sins. Today, no one, no one, across the globe envies or even has been left with any sympathy for the Brits. They are despised. Not our fault, just your recent bligerances.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic