IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hadith of the day  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hadith of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 82>
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2008 at 6:32pm
Assalamu Alaikum

Brother {AboSait} you made me run, down the books and search at net. May Allah swt reward you for making me read the partial volume of Sunan Abu Dawud , as well his lifehistory Smile. Unfortunately, after the serious searchs, at even the library i vist, i cud not find even this book. I was trying to buy one,. Over net we have partial volume, not the whole book of hadith.

I was n't embarrased, but felt like you were doubting its authenticity. Generally, am of a kind that i don;t look at Isnads. I just look at book of hadith and read it. InshaAllah, hereafter, get habitauted to gain knowledge by such.

If you get to know Isnad of that particular hadith, do let me know. Am very eager to know them. They made run around Smile

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 2:26am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum

...............If you get to know Isnad of that particular hadith, do let me know. Am very eager to know them. They made run around Smile

Wa Alaikum assalam wa Rahmathullah.

Jazakallahu Khair.

The questions I asked u here were the same that came to my mind as I was reading that narration in Ibn Kathir.

Lets wait and see if any of the members here could throw some light on that Hadith Insha Allah.

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 5:39pm

In his Sahih, Imam Muslim recorded that Abu Dharr narrated that the Messenger of Allah said that

Allah the Exalted and Most Honored said, O My slaves! If the first and the last among you, mankind and Jinns among you, stood in one spot and asked Me and I gave each person what he asked, it will not decrease from My dominion, except what the needle decreases (or carries) when entered into the sea

Edited by seekshidayath - 23 December 2008 at 5:40pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2008 at 6:16pm

Al-Bukhari recorded this Hadith through Hushaym. Ahmad recorded that one of the Companions of the Prophet narrated the Hadith,

The believer who mingles with people and is patient with their annoyance, earns more reward than the believer who does not mingle with people and does not observe patience with their annoyance

Edited by seekshidayath - 25 December 2008 at 6:16pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 11:00pm
[Sahih Muslim : Book 32 Kitab Al-Birr was-Salat-I- wa'l-Adab, Number 6251]

Abu Huraira(Radi Allah Anhu)reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) as saying:

"Do you know who is poor?"

They (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: A poor man amongst us is one who has neither dirham with him nor wealth. He (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) said:

"The poor of my Umma would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrecton with prayers and fasts and Zakat but (he would find himself bankrupt on that day as he would have exhausted his funds of virtues) since he hurled abuses upon others, brought calumny against others and unlawfully consumed the wealth of others and shed the blood of others and beat others, and his virtues would be credited to the account of one (who suffered at his hand). And if his good deeds fall short to clear the account, then his sins would be entered in (his account) and he would be thrown in the Hell-Fire."

Edited by seekshidayath - 27 December 2008 at 11:04pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 6:22pm

Jaabir Ibn �Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah  walked through 

the market place.  Some people were gathered on either side of him.
 Then he came across a dead goat with very short  ears, of which he took hold saying, �Who among you would like to have this for a dirham?�  

They said: �We would not even like to have it for nothing, for it is of no use to us.� 

He  said: �Would you like to have it for free?�  

They said: �By Allah, not even if it were alive, because its ears are so short; and now it is also dead.� 

Thereupon the Messenger  said: �By Allah, this world is more insignificant  in the sight of Allah than 
 this is in your eyes.� [Muslim] 

Edited by seekshidayath - 29 December 2008 at 6:26pm
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 3:24am
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem

Imam Ahmad, may Allah have mercy on him, recorded that Qays bin Kathir said, "One of the people of Al-Madinah came to Abu Ad-Darda', may Allah be pleased with him, when he was in Damascus.

Abu Ad-Darda' said, `What brought you here, my brother'

He said, `A Hadith which I heard that you narrate from the Messenger of Allah .'

He said, `Have you come for trade'

He said, `No.'

He said, `Have you come for any other reason'

He said, `No.'

He said, `Have you come only to seek this Hadith'

He said, `Yes.'

He, may Allah be pleased with him said, `I heard the Messenger of Allah say

Whoever follows a path to seek knowledge, Allah will show him the way to Paradise. The angels lower their wings being pleased with the one who seeks knowledge. Whoever is in the heavens and on earth, even the fish in the sea, ask for forgiveness for the scholar. The superiority of the scholar over the worshipper is like that of the moon over all other heavenly bodies. The scholars are the heirs of the Prophets, for the Prophets did not leave behind Dinars and Dirhams, but they left behind knowledge; and whoever receives it, receives an abundance of good fortune

Edited by seekshidayath - 31 December 2008 at 3:26am
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2009 at 2:32am
Hadith (Sahih Bukhari)
English Translation
(by M. Muhsin Khan)

Narrated Masruq: 'Aisha said,
"If anyone tells you that Muhammad has seen his Lord, he is a liar, for Allah says:

'No vision can grasp Him.' (6.103)

And if anyone tells you that Muhammad has seen the Unseen, he is a liar, for Allah says:

"None has the knowledge of the Unseen but Allah."

Edited by abosait - 02 January 2009 at 2:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 82>
  Share Topic