IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hadith of the day  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hadith of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 82>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 4:28am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

A few Ahadith on the Qur'an

Read the Qur'an, for it shall come as an intercessor for its companion on the Day of Resurrection. (Muslim)

The best of you is he who learns the Qur'an and teaches others (Al-Bukhari)

The people of the Qur'an are Allah�s people and His special slaves. (Al-Bukhari)

�The hearts get rusty like irons gets rusty.� The people said: �O Messenger of Allah! What is its cleansing?� He said, �Reciting the Qur'an and remembering death.� (Al-Baihaqi)

Insha Allah we will get into the habit of reading a portion of the Glorious Qur'an daily, even if it is just two verses.

Wa Alaikum Salam

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 12:16am

When you see those who follow what is not so clear of the Qur'an, then they are those whom Allah described, so beware of them.

-   Al-Bukhari.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 5:03am

As

HADITH/SAYINGS OF MUHAMMAD (SAW)

Abu Hurairah RA reported: The Prophet Sallallahu Alyhi Wa Sallam said, "By Allah, he is not a believer! By Allah, he is not a believer! By Allah, he is not a believer.'' It was asked, "Who is that, O Messenger of Allah?'' He said, "One whose neighbour does not feel safe from his evil". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Another narration of Muslim is: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He will not enter Jannah whose neighbour is not secure from his wrongful conduct".

Commentary: This Hadith reveals that hurting or troubling a neighbour is such a serious offence that it causes Allah's Wrath, and thus punishment in Hell.

-salaam alaykum warahaamtullah wabarakatuh

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 5:57pm
well pasted sis Sakeenah . How did it come at the corner. I wonder. But its good.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 1:39am
You caught me??? I honestly,can't say.Just wanted to save some time for myself,alliamdulillah!!!
"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 1:44am

The holy Prophet(s.a.w)admonished:"Turn to Allah,you people and seek forgiveness of Him.For myself I turn to Allah more than seventy or a hunddred times a day".

Al-Bukhari,Muslim.

sorry, i wanted everything on the same page cos it's meant to be for Hadith'not conversation'!!

Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 6:31pm

Shhh, no discussion, sis Sakeenah.

Narrated AbuHurayrah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Avoid envy, for envy devours good deeds just as fire devours fuel or (he said) "grass."  (

Sunan Abu Dawud Book -41, Hadith- 4885)

Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2007 at 1:14am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said:

By the One in whose hand my soul is, none of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his father, child and all mankind. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Wa Alaikum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 82>
  Share Topic