IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ¿Who is Antichrist "ad Dayyal"?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

�Who is Antichrist "ad Dayyal"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Samuel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: �Who is Antichrist "ad Dayyal"?
    Posted: 16 August 2015 at 3:46pm
there are some that would argue that the destruction of the temple may have been done under a roman army banner but it is lkely to have been made up of more local peoples to the middle east so that would not rule out anther origin some argue for syrian or jewish from tribe of dan

Edited by Samuel - 16 August 2015 at 3:47pm
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:44pm
Also, what an amazing coincidence it is that God's chosen people are the...Jews, the Messiah is a...Jew and the Antichrist is a...Jew.  Anyone else seeing a pattern here? Geek
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:43pm
666 was most probably a code for Nero, the Roman emperor who persecuted Christians.  On another note, one early manuscript of the NT (P115) states that the number of the Antichrist is not 666 but 616.  It seems the "inspired" authors of the NT could not agree as to the correct mark of the Antichrist.  How shocking!

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:27am
666 is the number of the Antichrist's name (Revelation 13:18).

I have studied the subject of the Antichrist for thirty eight years.   I am an expert.   

First of all, the Antichrist involves two separate persons that unify as one.   I will explain.

The Antichrist "man" will be an end times figure who will be of Roman blood, which is of the people who destroyed the temple and sanctuary, Daniel 9:26-27.    Specifically, he will be descended from the Julio-Claudian family.

He will be a Jew.  Which means his mother has to be a Jew.   He will initially be embraced as Judaism's king messiah.   Jesus referred to him as another coming in his own name, they the Jewish religious leaders would accept.    Judaism currently views Jesus as a failed king messiah.

He confirms the covenant with many for 7 years, Daniel 9:27.   In Deuteronomy 31:10-11, there is a requirement that the Mt. Sinai covenant, the law, be confirmed every 7 years.   7 years is right in the text.

I inquired of a Jewish (Judaism) well qualified counter (Christian) missionary if the Jews were following those instructions.   He told me, no, because it has to be done at the place of God's choosing which is the temple mount.    Of course, muslims control the temple mount, so the Jews are prevented from following their religion in that respect.   The same goes for why the Jews don't make the animal sacrifices.

I know muslims here aren't going to like to hear this, but the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel 38/39 is going to remove the muslim control of the temple mount. 

When that happens, the Antichrist man is going to show up and will deceive the Jews as being their messiah by setting the 7 year interval of confirming of the law (Deuteronomy 31:10-11) back on track.

Half -way through that 7 years, he will betray the Jews and go into the temple and declare that he is God (2Thessalonians2:4).   The Antichrist man will be slain for doing so.   He is represented by the wounded head on the beast in Revelation 13:1.

In Revelation 13:3, it indicates that the Antichrist man recovers miraculously.     It is during that recovery process, that the Antichrist man become the Antichrist beast.   Or just "beast".

What happens is that the slain Antichrist man will be incarnated by the beast spirit of another individual coming out of the bottomless pit.   That beast was in the bottomless pit even back in John's day (Revelation 17:8), indicated by the phrase "was, and is not".

The bible doesn't say who that individual is.   imo, it is Nimrod, because he founded the tower of babel, in rebellion against God.  He was also an Assyrian.  In Genesis 10:8, it said he became a giborim which indicates that he underwent some sort of biological change to be the like nephilims.

In Revelation 13, the Antichrist beast (the slain/recovered Antichrist man incarnated by the spirit of Nimrod) reigns with terror for 42 months.  The 666 requirement is found Revelation 13:18.    No-one knows the name of the Antichrist man.   The number of his name is "666".     In the ot, Adonikam coming out of the Babylonian captivity had 666 descendants.    In Ezra 8, the last three sons are listed by name - Eliphelet, Jeuel and Shemaiah.   One of those is number 666.   The Antichrist man's name could be that name.

13And of the last sons of Adonikam, whose names are these, Eliphelet, Jeiel, and Shemaiah, and with them threescore males.

imo, based upon some information in Daniel 7 and 8, the Antichrist man's home country of origin is Macedonia  - not a guarantee.

Doug L.

Edited by Douggg - 26 May 2011 at 2:09am
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:43am
[QUOTE=Jesus Isa]

Miranda is a antichrist, but not the Antichrist.

IssaEl999 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssaEl999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:41am
In the latter days he shall appear in The Flesh His Companion ,  the Sign  of The Concealers Of The Truth . Only to the eyes of the Purified Ones  . His Mark  will be in Your Right Hand ; the symbol of The Evil One . Six Hundred And Sixty And Six . The Number 666 , Three stages of the Number Six . 666  a gift for the barterers with Azazl  , rather than accepting the Truth , The 613 Commandments . In reality the facts must be found only with the realization that there are No Numbers In Ancient Hebrew . But rather the Ten First Letters , Thus 6 , 6 , 6 , Is Zaiyn , Zaiyn , Zaiyn , Simply Zionist , The Rothschilds .

Benjamin Disraeli , Moses Montefiore , Rabbi Kalisher of Thorn , Moses Hess , Karl Marx , Arnold Ruge , Jacob Venedy , Frederick Lassalle , Gabriel Risser , Lord Reading Isaacs , Hebert Samuel , Asher Ginsberg , Nathan Birnbaum , Theodore Herzl , Mack Norday , Chaim Weizmann , Nahum Sokolow , Louis Brandeis , Alfred Mond , Samuel Untermeyer , Leon Blum , Albert Einstein , Helen Blavatsky , Adam Weishaupt , Martiner Pasqualy , George Felt , Albert Pike , Adolph Hitler , King Saud , Richard S . Nixon ,

30 in all and their many Sons and Daughters and Devotees . Zion , zion , zion , 6 , 6 , 6 , Ze - iyon , the nucleus of light and fire . He , Azazl , led into ignorance those that dwell on The Planet Earth  by way of his signs , which he , Ant - Christ , does right in front of the Beast .

This Is Saying To All Who Dwell On The Planet Earth , That They Should Make A Picture Of The Beast , Which Was Hit With A Sword But Live . He Had Power To Give Spirit To The Image Of The Beast , And That The Image Of The Beast Should Both Speak And Cause As Many Of The People Who Would Not Worship The Image Of The Beast Would Be Killed . The Beast Caused All Nations Of People . Both Big And Small , Rich And Poor , Free And Slaved , To Get A Stamp In Their Right Hand , Or In The Space Between Their Eyes . So That No One Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Except For Those That Had The Stamp Or The Name Of The Living Beast , Or The Number 6 , 6 , 6 , Of His Name . This Is True Wisdom , So Let Him That Has A Good Mind Count The Number Of The Living Beast . For It Is The Number Of A Human Being And The Number Is 6 , 6 , 6 ,

After that I saw another Anunnagi '' Those Who Anu Sent From Heaven To Qi , Earth '' descending down from the Kesiyl , Orion , Skies and he had great authority . And the Planet Earth was lit up by his brilliance . He cried with a great voice saying Babylon , The Big Is Fallen and it has become the dwelling place of Demons . And the Prison Of Every Unclean And Hated Bird . Because all Nations have Drunk of the Intoxicant of her Punishment of her Fornication . And The Rulers of the Planet Earth have all become very Rich by way of her Luxuries . And I heard another voice from the Kesul , Orion , Skies saying .

Leave her . O my kindred , so that you don't become a Binder Of Partners With Her In Her Sins , So That You All Will Not Get Her Plagues . For Her Sins Have Piled On Top Of Each Other So That They Reach Right Up To The Kesul Orion , Skies  , And The Thehos , Remembers Her Wrong Doing

More In Next Post <>>>>>
El's Holy Qur'aan , States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By Its Nature ) Bound To Perish (81 ) .
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:27pm
peace be on you
the system of dajjal is too intelligent to be recognised, truly it stands behind us and points out there is dajjal there is dajjal.
dajjal system does not fear anything but Quran, guess where shall it be?
dajjal has come long ago, its feet are firm in the ground, it will not let Quran be implemented and will do everything to disract and keep muslims from doing tawassum tadabbur tafakkur for if we do so we will realise its trick
we muslims are very innocent and dont understand dajjal.
may Allah give us understanding.

The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 6:42am

The worshippers of Dajjal had indeed been very busy. They are now paving the way for their 'god' to make an appearance. They are trying their best to make people to forget the Real God - any God for that matter. They want all humankind to be immoral, disregard family values, break up the family unit, be materialistic etc in fact they support the opposite of  'amal makruf nahi mungkar. (encourage good and forbid evil). Killing ,raping, torturing is their pastimes.

From my understanding, the enemy of Ad Dajjal is Imam Mahdi. And from the books that I read about the Imam's coming, is that he will appear in Palestine and will unite the Islamic countries. The reason why the evil Zionists are trying to eradicate the Muslims from Palestine, so that the chances of Imam Mahdi appearing will be nil. However even how smart they are, Allah is indeed above all.

Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic